Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A battle of wit ((Sasocke x Raziel99))

S

Sasockie

The fog was thick that dark night. She was barely able to see two feet in front of her which made her rely on her other senses. Her breathing was deep as she fought to control her heart rate. This young female made sure to keep it at a steady beat to not alert any of those that she was hunting. Her heat wanted to race, but it wasn't out of fear. Oh no, it was out of the thrill a high almost that she was getting. After a few moments she walked up a city block letting her eyes scan around which did little good. There were some other humans around which was good. That meant she could blend in. Her fiery red curls were pulled up into a hair style on top of her head, her slender face had a touch of make-up. Most assumed she was a hooker, looking for a quick deal. Fallan was anything, but. She wore a short black mini skirt that had a pair of shorts underneath which couldn't be seen easily and a deep green tank top that matched her eyes. A jean jacket was thrown over that top for the night was a chilly one.

With every step, a clicking noise could be heard since it echoed out. It was her high heels against the hard concrete. Other her being she had numerous weapons hidden that way if she was attacked well this young seventeen years old would be able to defend herself. Fallan paused for a few moment straining to hear if something or someone was following her. She did not need to be surprised by something jumping out at her. Honestly she was opening to lure out a fledgling who would be stupid and acting foolishly. Those she could destroy easily. If she got the attention of an older vampire, well that could be dangerous though extremely fun.

Ah, the fun of the hunt. The smell of the blood below him was nearly intoxicating, though he held his hunger well after years of it. Centuries. And he knew how to get around without ever being caught.

Atop the roof, he quickly glanced over what could be a delicious meal. Something to take his time for longer than a night. He was getting bored of the eternal darkness. He knew that person was out there somewhere... Some time. He just could never find her. And that frustrated him. He hated failing.

His black cloak made him look like a shadowed gargoyle if anyone looked up at him. His brown hair was tied back at the nape of his neck, the strands ending at his shoulders. Black clothes helped his stalking when he entered the shadows.

Her body tensed. Something was out there, but because of the fog she was unable to see truly what it was. "Okay monster let's play" She murmured to herself moving into a spot where the fog wasn't so thick making it so she could be seen, but she could see as well. Fallan's eyes scanned around quickly yet saw nothing. She knew something was out there though, a monster to be more exact. That was about the time that she allowed her heart beat to pick up the pace. Honestly Fallan was trying to draw out whatever was out there. A weapon in her hand though by the way she had it turned it was nearly impossible to tell one was there.

He found a interesting target and quickly moved, taking a dive off the building and landing lightly on the ground. She wasn't too far away from him. So he moved closer slowly, a step at a time, absolutely silent. He lived long enough to know how not to be killed.

She strained to hear any noise, but her ears weren't picking any up. Fallan moved slightly trying to see if anything was in that fog. Nothing was there that she could tell. This was bad...If it was a fledgling it would have attacked by now..So this one must be an older vampire. "Great" She grumbled pulling out another blade feeling helpless at that moment. Where was it? 'Damn this fog' her thoughts hissed inside her mind.

His movement was slow and silent, a beeline towards her but staying out of her field of vision. He wasn't going to chance anything. He didn't pull out any weapons either, preferring not to kill this one. It would leave too much blood in the open. So just out of perception he stayed, keeping an eye out for the perfect time to strike.

She cursed softly as she turned hearing a noise from the opposite direction of where he was creeping. Fallan took a few steps forward towards the noise only to spy it was a stray dog who had wandered into an alleyway and ended up tipping over a trash can in search of food. That didn't help her at all. She moved back to her spot moving slowly hoping her heels weren't clicking too loudly. It was a battle of wits, who can wait out the other.

She had moved into a alley. Perfect. He swooped in quick, moving to incapacitate, removing the weapons and grabbing at her hands. The sooner she was unarmed and helpless, the easier this would be.

She hadn't expected this. How he swooped in..it took her by total surprise. Fallan had little time to react and she had reacted too late while she watched her weapon fall to the ground. She tried to yank her hands free while now it became a fight to get free. "Let go monster" She snapped, her green eyes burning with the hatred that she felt.

"Monster... that's a new one." He said in a low, mesmerizing voice. "If you stay quiet and cooperative, I won't kill you. I would prefer not to. Now, stop struggling."

She forced herself to ignore that tone of his..yet it only worked for so long. Fallan found herself giving into him. "Alright" She murmured finally as she got some control over herself fighting herself. She went still hoping he would simply let her go. Dying didn't sound like the best thing to do. "What do you want from me?" She demanded softly.

He smiled, moving slowly to her front, letting her get a good look of him. The eagle-sharp face, soft but rough at the same time. Blue eyes that stared into ones soul. A soft line of a smile that promised much more than a bite.

"I need to feed." He said in his low, seducing tones again. "I won't kill you. You won't change. But I doubt you will remember me once I am gone."

Her eyes were locked on his and from the smile on his face..she didn't honestly believe him, but she wasn't in a position to argue. "Fine just make it quick" Fallan murmured softly in a stern tone trying to keep herself calm and her heart beat steady though failed since it was thumping loudly

He moved closer to her, his every movement graceful as his arms pulled her closer, against the strength of his body. A warm strength. He could feel the beat of her heart, the smell of her blood, and for a half of a moment his eyes flashed red with the demon he held back for years. His fangs grew out as his lips moved to her neck and bit down slowly, feeling her blood pool in his mouth, and his eyes closed in a moan. She tasted different than anything else he had ever had. Much better. He couldn't put a word to it.

She wanted to struggle, wanted to fight. But at that moment there was nothing she could do. Her body tensed when she felt his fangs enter her neck before she relaxed leaning against him since her knees couldn't hold her up. Fallan's eyes flutter shut while she rested her head against his chest. "Enough" She whimpered softly.

He had been drinking a little longer than he was thinking of doing before. Her blood was so... different. But he heard her word and stopped quickly, pulling his fangs out and flicking his tongue against where he had bit, sealing it quickly. he savored the last few drops of blood in his mouth, knowing in his mind what his decision would be. He still held onto her, holding her up against him.

Her eyes close while she tried to get control of herself. Finally she got her feet underneath her and tried to shove him away. "You got what you want..now leave me be" She murmured looking down at her weapons. Fallan was closing her eyes trying to clear her thoughts since her head was throbbing from the loss of blood. She yanked back putting her back against the wall.

He saw her weakness, and felt things moving nearby. Not wanting to chance it, he moved closer to her. "You are coming with me. If you don't, something bad is going to happen to you." Before she could argue, he picked her up in his arms and moved into the foggy street, wings coming from his back - wings of black feathers - and taking off into the sky.

She protested against him, but didn't have the strength to fit him. Fallan found herself in his arms which she hated. "I.." She murmured softly letting her eyes close once more. She sucked in deep breath trying to steady herself. "Just put me down" Fallan pleaded softly.

"You are more than you think you are." He said in a low voice, seducing yet calming. "You will learn of yourself in the future. But for now, you need rest. And you won't have it with rapists and murders in that alley, waiting for you to pass out." He landed on a balcony of a estate and walked in, moving to the large bed and laying her down, sitting on the edge and stroking a hair from her head.

Her protests grew softer and honestly his words confused her already clouded mind but she couldn't form a coherent thought let alone the words to ask him. Fallan felt herself being placed on a bed. The softness of it was amazing, much better than the crappy mattress she was used to. She found herself slipping off into a deep slumber plus it didn't help that his actions helped sooth her into it. After a matter of moments, her breathing became deep while her body relaxed completely as she slept.

He stroked her cheek gently with the back of his hand before getting up. She was asleep, she needed her rest to get her blood back. he went to the balcony doors and closed them, followed by the curtain. He locked the door just in case, then left the room. No need in getting fried because she opens the curtains when she wakes up. He headed deeper into the house to his own resting place.

She slept all through the day and into the next night. Finally she slowly sat up, groaning as she gripped her head. Fallan arched her back and popped her back to relieve some tension. "Where the hell am I?" She grumbled walking towards the door and tried to open it. Sadly it was locked. So she was suck in here? "This is just great" Fallan hissed kicking the wall as hard as she did leaving a hole.

He woke early the next night, making a beeline to the room he left her in, opening the door quietly and walking in. "Good, you are feeling better." he said in a soft, seducing voice, like usual. "May I get you something to eat?"

She was taken back when he entered her room. Fallan backed up putting her back against the wall. "Where am I? Why did you bring me here? You said you only wanted to feed..why am I here?" She demanded. She ignored his question and his voice wanting answers. This was a master and that's what she had been trained. Her stomach growled at that moment since it had been a while since she had eaten

Back
Top Bottom