Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A battle of wit ((Sasocke x Raziel99))

"Let's go to your room" She murmured softly as she pushed herself close to him. Fallan ran her hands up and down his chest going lower each time heading down to his pants. When she got buzzed/ drunk, she did things she normally would never think of. Sleeping with a stranger was one of those things.

He ran a hand down her cheek, through her hair, mind going a mile a moment. But then he slowly shook his head. "No. Not now. I'll take you there to rest. And that is all you will be doing."

"Nooo" She whined that not being the thing she wanted to do at that moment, "Come on big boy I'm sure that's something you've been wanting to do since you saw me yesterday..I'm ready and willing" Fallan grabbed the bottle and took another drink before looking up at him with a pleading look

"No." He said firmly, losing the seducing tones in it. "You are drunk. If you weren't, you would not want to do this. I am putting my foot down. Now, I'm taking you upstairs to sleep this off."

Her eyes narrowed shoving him away. "I..I don't need yous help" She slurred shaking her head. Fallan slid to the ground putting her back against the cabinet. She pulled her knees up to her chest to the best of her ability while she allowed her eyes to close. "Are..you gonna kill me?" She asked softly trying to not sound like she was going to try, but truthfully she was close to it

He shook his head slowly, moving to sit in front of her, his hand going and stroking her cheek lightly. "I'm not going to kill you. But I'm not going to take you while you are drunk. That would do more than hit my honor. Now, come, let me take you to your bed."

She leaned into his touch letting her eyes close. "I don't want sleep" Fallan argued gently sighing softly finally shoving his hand away. She looked at the ground reaching towards the bottle again. She took another drink. Now it was really hitting her strong since she kept taking more drinks of that liquor. "This is strong shit" She murmured

"Duh." He said, in a teasing tone. "It's fresh English Absinthe, 180 proof. I'm surprise you are still awake."

"I want more of this shit later" She grumbled with a drunken grin on her face. Fallan let her legs slid out looking down at her bare skin. "I need clothing" She added after a few moments of staring at her bare legs. She took off her heels and tossed them away before slowly pushing herself up to her feet

He was quick, his arm going around her hip and helping her to her feet. "I have some nice clothes you might like, I'll bring them to you at the next setting. But you need to sleep this off, now. You can have more later."

"Fine" She grumbled softly leaning against him. Fallan was stammering as she walked. Her whole body swayed as she headed upstairs. "Will you lay with me?" She pleaded finally looking up at him with another pleading look hoping he would stay.

He looked into her eyes for a long moment, before nodding. "Of course, Cara Mia. But you have to remember, if the sun is up, you cannot open the drapes." He led her into his room, closing the drapes again and laying her down, moving and laying down on the other side of the bed.

She nodded her head. "No open the drapes" Fallan murmured softly allowing him to lay her down on the bed. She curled up into a small ball snuggling close to him as she passed out against him. The liquor had taken a full effect as she slept soundly.

He fell asleep slowly, his arms going around her, pulling her close. The safety of his warm, strong body. He was sure he was going to be beat with some heavy object when she woke up.

And he was correct. It was late into the night day when Fallan awoke in the arms of the vampire. She smacked him in the head. "What the hell are you doing?" She snapped moving away from him only to fall off of the bed. Her head was throbbing. "Damn what the hell? She hissed gripping her head tightly with her left hand as she grabbed a lamp in her right.

He woke up, none of the blows really affecting him, but he got up just to give her some comfort. "You got stone-cold drunk last night. You wanted me to sleep next to you. You WANTED sex, but I knew that you didn't normally. Maybe I should take you off of the stuff."

Her eyes narrowed listening to him speak. She wanted to argue..but she knew how she acted when she got drunk. At that moment her eyes softened while she stared at the ground. "I....I'm..sorry" She murmured in a few soft tone though he would be able to hear her.

"It's ok." He said, slowly walking around the bed to her. "I didn't do that with you. I knew you didn't want to. But..." He said, his voice getting a little stern now as he looked at her. "No more beating me when you wake up, or else i'm taking you off the stuff."

"Fine" She murmured softly arching her back while she rested her head against the bed. Her eyes fluttered shut while she sucked in deep breaths. Finally she pushed herself up to her feet. "I need to take a shower...Do you have clothing I can use?" She asked looking at him.

"If you don't mind dresses, corsets, and the like." He responded softly, looking to a nearby door. "The bathroom is through that door."

She sighed before going over to the closest while picking out the best out of the outfit before going to go get into the shower. Fallan returned after twenty minutes wearing a long deep green dress all done up like one would look back in the 1800's. "I want my jeans" She grumbled.

He looked at her with a smile. "If you want jeans, I can go and get you some. Or, if you have a place nearby, we can both go and get them"

She stared at him funny. "You are actually going to let me leave? So when do I get to go home?" Fallan asked pulling her hair up into a ponytail while watching him closely, that confuse look never leaving her face.

"You will be coming back with me. I'm letting you come with me and get the stuff you need."

She sighed figuring she'd better just go along with what he was saying. Fallan nodded her head. "Alright let's go then" She replied after a few moments of silence. If she can get out of this place..she might have a chance of getting away.

Back
Top Bottom