Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A battle of wit ((Sasocke x Raziel99))

"I will tell you in time. But first, you are hungry. Tell me what you want to eat." He moved towards her slowly, his eyes seducing and locked on her. "I promise to let you know whatever you need. And don't try pulling out weapons from your coat. I removed them. You'll get them back later."

Her back was against the wall. She wanted to fight him, but she found her eyes locked on his. "Anything but meat..I'm a vegetarian" She finally murmured. Fallan was irritated because all her weapons were gone however there wasn't a thing she could do about it. She was disgusted with herself for falling for his charm.

He bowed low, his eyes not leaving hers. "That is good, there is no meat in the house. Vampires cannot eat meat." He moved a little closer, moving his eyes, and lips, a mere inch from hers. "But you need to rest, make sure you have all your energy." He whispered, in a almost husky voice.

She nodded slightly only to keep her eyes on his since she was unable to break that glance. Fallan's heart beat rose up when he got very close to her. "I.." She murmured softly, "I..." She licked her lips before biting on her lower lip before putting her hands on his chest trying to push him back

He took her hand with his, pulling it close to his chest, stroking the back of her hand with his thumb. "Do not be alarmed, Cara Mia. You will not be harmed here."

"What does Cara Mia mean?" She asked finally not understanding that. Fallan was still terrified of him, but for some reason her heart began to slow down while his words took effect of her. "Why are you doing this to me? What do you want from me?" She asked softly.

"It means 'My Dear.'" He said softly, his other hand going and stroking her cheek gently. "My reasons are my own. And I will tell you them in time. But you will not understand if I tell you them now. Trust me with that."

She was confused by him. He had his reasons for taking her? Fallan sighed as he stroked her cheek. "This isn't about feeding is it?" she questioned, "There is a lot more to this isn't there?"

He nodded slowly, his eyes locked with hers. "Yes, a lot more than just feeding, Cara Mia. You will learn in time. But you wouldn't believe me right now. So just go with this. And know that I will not hurt you."

"Okay" She finally said sighing softly. Fallan relaxed finally since there wasn't much else she could do at that moment. She needed figure all this out and over reacting wouldn't help with that. "Can I please have some food?" She asked finally. Starving herself wouldn't do herself any good.

He nodded slowly, taking her hand gently and leading her out of the room, down a few spiraling hallways into the kitchen. "There Is a large assortment of food here. Make whatever you wish."

She nodded looking around the kitchen. Fallan began to make a stir fry adding in different spices and vegetables. The scent was heavenly to her causing her stomach to growl. "So when will you explain everything to me?" She asked finally as she finished cooking and began to eat

"In time." He said softly, sitting down opposite to her and closing his eyes. "When I think you can handle it without going nuts and trying to kill me again."

"That's not helpful" She grumbled before starting to eat, "Got any liquor in this place?" Fallan was underage that was true, but that didn't mean she didn't from time to time. She sat down on the counter while she ate. It was the first good meal she had in a long while.

"I'm saying, I don't know when I will tell you. I will know when you are ready though." He stroked her cheek gently before standing. "Yes, there is liquor here. What would you like?"

She shrugged wondering why he was being so touchy feely with her. "I'll take the strongest you have" Fallan said finally knowing she need something strong to help her out. Liquor sounded to be the best thing for her to have at that moment

He nodded slowly. "Ok. Just relax. I know this is a lot to take in." He stood and headed out to the cellar, looking around until he pulled a bottle of Absinthe and took it upstairs to her, putting it in front of her on the table.

She didn't bother grabbing a cup. Fallan only popped open the bottle and took a long drink from it. The buzz hit her right away causing her to giggle slightly. She didn't drink much since she couldn't handle liquor very well, but she didn't care at that moment. She needed something to help her relax. So she took another drink shorter one this time.

he moved to stand behind her, his hands stroking up her arms to her shoulders. He slowly massaged, feeling the tensed muscles. She was under a lot of stress because of this, he knew. He went through similar things as well. But he was going to make this as easy as possible for her.

Normally she would shove him away or flinch,but the liquor in her system kept her calm. Between the wonderful drink and his amazing hands she found herself beginning to relax. "Oh my gosh" She murmured, "That feels heavenly" Her words were slurred from the liquor began to hit her. She rocked slightly as she leaned back towards him while her head flopped backwards.

He smiled, his head leaning down, eyes looking into hers. "Good. You need to relax. Everything is alright. Just take it easy." His hands slowly moved down from her shoulders, down her back, massaging.

"Okay" She murmured back up at him looking into his eyes. Fallan sucked in deep breaths while she became almost completely relaxed. Something in her happened and that caused her to lean up and kiss him tenderly. This was because of the liquor and how good she was feeling from everything that was going on.

His smile softened, his lips tenderly returning the kiss. His arms went around her and pulled her closer, deepening the kiss lightly, eyes closing.

Her hands went to his chest and instead of trying to shove him away, Fallan ran her hands up and down his chest moaning into their kiss. She returned it back just as deeply pressing herself close to him. "Your room" She slurred finally meaning she wanted to go up to his bedroom

He pulled her to stand, turning her around and pulling her close, body to body, chest to chest. He deepened the kiss slightly, before breaking it and looking into her eyes. "What do you mean, my room?"

Back
Top Bottom