Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A battle of wit ((Sasocke x Raziel99))

He moved closer to her, his hand coming out and stroking her cheek lightly. "Why are you in such a hurry to leave and run? What is so wrong with this place, wrong with me, that you want to hide and disappear?"

Her eyes widened as he moved closer to her. For some reason, Fallan found herself leaning into his touch. "We are enemies...I mean..you are a vampire and I'm a slayer.." She stammered, "And you confuse the shit out of me.."

He couldn't help but smile at that. "You have no idea, do you?" He said softly. "I know a lot of slayers that ended up with one of the charges that they were suppose to kill."

"Are you saying we are supposed to be together? Is that what you needed to tell me before? Or is there more?" She asked with a confused look. Fallan couldn't wrap her mind around everything that she was learning and that was just increasing the pain she felt in her head.

"I am simply telling you what you need to know. If i told you everything right now, you would probably try to kill me. But you would only hurt yourself. Trust me, I have seen that happen, as well."

"Just tell me please? I want to know cause it's driving me crazy. What is it?" She demanded growing irritated by all these riddles. She sat on the bed looking at the ground shaking her head. "You make no sense...What's your name anyways? I know nothing about you" She murmured

"My name is Raziel." He said softly. "And what I am saying... Vampires know when they have found the one they are suppose to be with. It is a spiritual thing. And I felt that when I bit you."

"Raziel" She repeated softly only to have her eyes widened, "One? You mean..Wait what?" Fallan pushed herself to her feet. "I was told I wasn't supposed to ever marry anyone..my mother told me so" She told him with a confused look. She had raised to be a killer of monsters and would most likely end up dying because of one of the monsters she was fighting...So now she was being told she is supposed to be with him?

He shook his head, holding back soft laughter. "Marriage... No, this is much stronger than marriage. This is a bonding on the physical and spiritual level. The bonding of two halves." He sighed and moved to the bed, falling and laying face down on the right side of it.

"You are confusing" She murmured walking closer to him, "Explain what you mean?" Fallan sat at his side. "How old are you? Why did you choose me?" She continued to question him

"It's not a choice, love. Though I'm glad it was you." He said softly, without the seducing undertones. "The body is made with half a spirit, and the other half is put into another body. You are my other half. You might have been told not to marry, but have you ever wondered why no other guy ever caught your eye, that nobody interested you? Because they were not your other half."

It was true..what he said. No other male had ever gotten her attention. She hadn't even found any of them attractive. Mostly all of her friends could point to a guy and say they were cute, but she had never been able to do that. "That explains a lot" Fallan murmured softly letting out a soft sigh, "So you are my other half? And I'm your other half?"

He sighed, face buried in the pillow. "It would seem so, Cara Mia. We were meant for each other. I couldn't have just let you sit there and collapse with those men coming. If it was any other person, I would have done it."

((I gotta go for a little while, but I'll be back later ^^ ))
"Makes sense" She murmured sitting down on the ground while she stared at the floor. Fallan ran her fingers through her hair before reaching over to stroke his cheek gently. She was unsure about what she was doing, but it seemed right

He sighed contently, his cheek pressing slightly against her hand. "mmm... don't go..."

"I'm not going anywhere" She murmured softly moving closer to him. Her free hand ran through his hair gently as she continued to stroke his cheek

He enjoyed her touch, relaxing until he rolled onto his side to look up to her. "I'm glad, Cara Mia."

She stared at him with a smile. "I'm thinking you are right about what you said before...I mean..around other vampires..I'm nervous and the need to flee is there, but around you..it's not there" Fallan murmured softly.

He smiled, his arms going around her and pulling her to lay down with him. "I'm glad, though you had me with that one, wanting to get away. Mmm... but you belong here."

She snuggled close to him letting her head rest against him as her eyes close. "Okay" Fallan murmured softly while sucking in deep breaths.

He ran his fingers through her hair, rolling onto his back so she could rest against him. "I love you." He said softly.

That took her by surprise. Love? Did she love him? "I.." She murmured not saying anything more since she wasn't sure what to say, "I don't know what love is..to tell you the honest truth..I know I feel something for you..but I don't if it's love..."

He smiled, nipping her lip gently. "Then I will tell you this. Lust will come first, then love. It is much stronger with our kind. And You will feel it too. Just give it time."

"Okay" She replied in a soft tone before running her hands up and down his chest giggling slightly when he nipped at her lip. Fallan kissed him gently blushing as she did so

He smiled softly, easily going into the kiss. "There is a lot to learn about us, love." he said softly. "I will tell you anything you want to know."

Back
Top Bottom