Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Trek Iliad ooc

east

Supernova
Honestly should have made this a while ago.

The important links:
the rp thread
Interest and co-ordination thread
character profiles

The current crew listing:

Captain - (Captain Nellis Keoh) east
acting 1st officer (Lt Commander Alexander Stephens) - Captain_Bond
2nd officer -
chief Tactical Officer -
chief medical officer (lt commander) -
chief science officer (Luitenant T'Vara) - Silverbird
-> Helmsman (Ensign Leata) LeaT
Acting Chief Engineer (P'rmess) - ChrisGabriel

Last edited:
apparently that site isn't completely shut down, though recruitment is halted, and it seems that they are trying to find new hosting for the site, the original GM is stepping away, but people have taken up the torch, as I said I was airlocked and burned from the sim's history (my characters aren't even listed among the dead) but I would encourage anyone who has a passing interest in it, to try and reach out when things settle down and join up with them, they are a dedicated bunch, and they were my best friends for five years.

It was my fault, I left due to medical reasons (at the time my mother was dying) and when I tried to rejoin I made a new account, (they had this habit of deactivating old accounts so they can't send pm's or post on the site) what I didn't realize is that I had been using a VPN to watch shows on Netflix (yay surf shark) so the head admin assumed that I was trying to assume a new identity, I sent an email that night trying to explain that I had the full intention of telling them who I was so I could get my original account reactivated, and didn't realize the VPN was active. (sometimes you set up a solution to a problem and you just forget that it is running in the background)

I was never able to convince Auctor that I wasn't trying to join under false pretenses, and I had been pretty annoying. I kept setting up plot lines and getting scared of the consequences of my actions. Especially after my character had to be court martialed and disavowed by two governments. (looong story), I should have just taken the L killed the character and made a new one to join the crew with, but I kept holding onto my baby, and getting on peoples nerves because of it.

Basically I was off my meds, my mother was dying at the time (now passed over a year ago) and while stressed trying to reach out to a friend for help in a time of crises, I got on their nerves. I always felt like if I could explain myself than it would be water under the bridge, and they are very good people running the sim. My experience is not indicative of the people who write on Theurgy, or should be taken as a mark against Auctor Lucan, like I said I was a lot to deal with.

and yes I will edit that sticky

Good to see everyone again! 🥳 I'll try to get a post into the main thread tomorrow.

Stephens just sat back in his seat and watched what happened next. He'd definitely register as slightly aroused to the Chief Engineer, and would smile when she shuffled across his lap. But then he realized the copilot's seat was empty. Strange, he thought as he took the vacant seat and fixed his eyes on the console and the area ahead of the shuttle.
I think T'Vara is still in the copilot's seat.

me next month, I have a flight to go see my fiance, and potentially become a married man, So just a heads up there is gonna be a week in September where I won't be around but I'll get the warp core online ASAP, and get this thing moving again.
Congratulations indeed! Enjoy your week off, I don't think we'll be going anywhere.

I have reached out via pm, I do not wish to remove them yet, but for now let us ignore the android in the room, till we get a more firm answer.

Yep, but man these anomalies are weird, she could be anywhere or nowhere... I had to move the ship...

Hi Everyone!

Seems Leata is sharing a seat with the Captain, how very interesting.

I can jump in later or be part of the cargo or whatever works for everyone. Happy to play though I'm not sure I can post fast enough for the group. If you are looking at daily posts, I don't want to hold you up.

my rule for the group has always been once a week, and I don't plan on changing that, as honestly it would be nearly impossible to keep up with daily replies

Lol, well hey there Lea! I suppose the idea was to move the story along, although I don't live in east's head, haha. I imagine that the situation can be resolved by a quick edit or two in the IC thread.

In the interest of keeping some forward momentum, I'm gonna have the shuttle land at daystrum institute when I post tomorrow, but I will make sure to put Leata back in the pilots chair

I'm game for either group as a third wheel. Also open to some side scenes if anyone is interested.

I'm open to a side scene, I'm gonna wait for T'Vara's reply before I post again in the main thread

for side scenes I am opening time after the away mission, just keep things vague, as we don't know exactly what will happen down on the planet. (well I have a rough outline and notes, but I ain't sharing them that's a privledge for the GM to know :p)

But opening up the time window of the second day after they return and set a new heading will allow for more interactions between crew members than trying to stuff everything into that first night/morning.

I don't think time windows matter as much when it's just the four of us playing around. It will be five soon, I have spoken with star siren and she is developing a second officer. Back at theurgy everything had to be time coded because we had like 30 writters, keeping to one continuity so I will worry about it later on if we ever grow past 8 or 9 active writers. for now I don't think it will be much of a problem to keep track of the who what and when.

I will be branching the story very soon with different scenes. I tend to use [ hr ] when I need to break a scene in half as well as a top left indicator of where the scene is happening.

so look forward to seeing

[holding cells]

[daystrum vault]

in up coming posts so we can all keep track of where we all are in the main thread.

Oh there has also been a temporal correction, as was pointed out to me, Nellis's age has been increased by two years making him 26, this is to preserve the record of James Kirk who became the youngest captain in Starfleet history at the age of 25, thus preserving the record for another 100 years.

Oh, by the way, @east you should probably change my listing to "acting First Officer". Although upon returning from the Institute, he'll probably bring up the idea of making it official and a promotion to full Commander to boot.
preserving the record for another 100 years.
What happens in 100 years from the end of the 24th century?

Okay I'll put back the acting first officer soon as I can.

Honestly, I don't know what happens that far in the future. The 24th century is the least explored, though technically speaking I think the red squadron Brat in command of the valiant is actually the youngest captain, he was given a battlefield commission before his actual captain died, but we don't know how those commissions would have held up if they actually made it back to Starfleet.

Back
Top Bottom