Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Trek Iliad ooc

east

Supernova
Honestly should have made this a while ago.

The important links:
the rp thread
Interest and co-ordination thread
character profiles

The current crew listing:

Captain - (Captain Nellis Keoh) east
acting 1st officer (Lt Commander Alexander Stephens) - Captain_Bond
2nd officer -
chief Tactical Officer -
chief medical officer (lt commander) -
chief science officer (Luitenant T'Vara) - Silverbird
-> Helmsman (Ensign Leata) LeaT
Acting Chief Engineer (P'rmess) - ChrisGabriel

Last edited:
they did clear it with me, and honestly I'm very excited for how this story is unfolding

I'm working on a post, but yes stephens Leata and Nellis are in the main security office, while T'Vara and P'rmess are in the vaults in the archive, several floors underground.

... nellis is a human, his father was captain Keoh of the original odyssey, his mother is an unnamed human admiral he is very much Captain Keoh. Though i tend to use the first name in my posts.

our original commander was a bajoran.

Interesting plot twist, looking forward to what happens in the security office.

I mean, unless there are people in the security office that are in on it and they manage to get the drop on all three characters in there, Leata can hack her way into the system and totally fuck the thieves over in seconds.

I actually have to catch myself on Nellis' name all the time. For whatever reason 'Nellis' registers as more of a surname to me, so I always doubt myself and have to double-check I've got it right. 😄

I don't really have a solid plan for what happens next with the thieves; we've mostly just discussed their immediate objective and why they've taken this approach. I admit that I was picturing them cutting off communications from the security centre, and had forgotten that's where the rest of the crew were. 😅 But I guess that just means they've got some other method of jamming us.

I am sorry that it took me so long to get my shit together. unfortunately I got very busy with job interviews and getting ready to go on my trip on the 20th. I was hoping to have been fully caught up on everything, but I ended up being very behind.

So, Stephens and I figure that it's possible that the jamming signal is meant for comms but might leave out tricorder uplinks to shipboard and shuttle computer systems. Alternatively, we could retroactively say that he programmed it so that if the unlink was interrupted (such as via a jamming signal), the shuttle would automatically lock itself down. Up to Game Master @east

Hey I'm still gone for 4 more days, just enough wifi and time to say I don't think Stephen would have had the time to put in such a safeguard and Nellis is far too trusting for anything like that, our shuttle is sitting in its parking spot with the doors unlocked sorry, it's a good lesson for the next away mission though

i'm back in my home now at least, but I won't be able to write till tuesday at the latest

hey everyone I am back from having several doctors poke at my brain. I will be working on replies in a few hours, still have a few things I need to do before I can really sit down and read what y'all have been up too while I've been in the hospital.

Find another console and see if you can shut down the jamming signal. And while you're at it, try and remodulate the transporter inhibitor so it'll allow Odyssey's transporters to work, but not the enemy's.
I am unsure the opportunity has actually passed. I need to read through it more properly first but I do think there is still an opening.
Find another console and see if you can shut down the jamming signal. And while you're at it, try and remodulate the transporter inhibitor so it'll allow Odyssey's transporters to work, but not the enemy's.
"It looks like all or nothing on the transport inhibitor Sir. I can take it down but not selectively." She accessed a few more and probed the coding around the inhibitor, it was tightly written by some of Star Fleet's best coders. "Our engineer might have some off book tricks Sir, but there is nothing in Star Fleet literature that provides a work around." While Leata had learned tricks of her own over her various occupations, and new nearly all published Star Fleet manuals, her security clearance with the Federation was relatively low.

The way I read it all is that managed to remove the transport blocker thus enabling someone from The Odyssey to transport down. The issue of retrieving and/or restoring missing files which would still call for someone with a shall we call it slightly unorthodox skill set; ie Rory. To me this means that the opportunity for Rory to jump into play is still there. They might even be useful in any further shoot outs.

I added the Orion Syndicate to Rory's backstory and posted them to character profiles. If there is anything else that needs to be tweaked please let me know.

As for them being an intelligence officer or not I can also see them as being on some sort of probation as part of their rehabilitation from a life of criminal activities, placed in the Intelligence Section simply because they might eventually be useful in taking down said organisation.

I added the Orion Syndicate to Rory's backstory and posted them to character profiles. If there is anything else that needs to be tweaked please let me know.

As for them being an intelligence officer or not I can also see them as being on some sort of probation as part of their rehabilitation from a life of criminal activities, placed in the Intelligence Section simply because they might eventually be useful in taking down said organisation.
I'm not seeing Rory in the character profiles, am I missing something? Leata is the last post I see.

I'm not seeing Rory in the character profiles, am I missing something? Leata is the last post I see.

I'm still waiting for official approval from @east before posting them into the profiles thread. You can find the profile here though:

I added an intro of sorts for Rory @MsBloom and @east

I guess I should put the main RP thread on watch.

I have started work on an introductory post for Rory. (Loving that Leata referred to them as Aurora NLN.) But I will hold off on posting it until I have clearance from @east to post Rory's profile as it is now and confirmation that they are a low level intelligence officer.

Back
Top Bottom