Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Trek Iliad ooc

east

Supernova
Honestly should have made this a while ago.

The important links:
the rp thread
Interest and co-ordination thread
character profiles

The current crew listing:

Captain - (Captain Nellis Keoh) east
acting 1st officer (Lt Commander Alexander Stephens) - Captain_Bond
2nd officer -
chief Tactical Officer -
chief medical officer (lt commander) -
chief science officer (Luitenant T'Vara) - Silverbird
-> Helmsman (Ensign Leata) LeaT
Acting Chief Engineer (P'rmess) - ChrisGabriel

Last edited:
I'm still here, just don't have anything to respond to at the moment. Open for other encounters if anyone is interested.
I'm just gonna say that even though your character is an ensign we are so short staffed, that your now included as senior bridge crew, with Stephans as acting second officer, Leata is probably acting head of operations. Skeleton crew is skeleton crew.

... I can only count to four, and sometimes not even that... this is just going to be an ongoing problem for a while.

I think the reason i have so much trouble with the 1st officer role is that they are my second in command so my brain goes "oh that's the second officer, because they are second in command." not realizing that in fact that captain is not a number.

It's been less than 4 days, I mean I am alive, and I am going to work on my replies today, but yall remember when I said I can usually post once or twice a week. I'm not really able to keep up with the rapid fire.

We keep to the scenes you set, Captain. But hope that filling them out is not a problem.
You're fine, I appreciate it and I am really excited that everyone is enjoying the story and wants to post. I feel bad because I can't keep up with y'all and I appreciate that the current scene got split into different conversations to allow that stretching of time.

It's just a reminder of my limitations. That I am busy a lot so it's difficult to get posts out so I try to make my posts longer and have more story details when I can make them. Or at least that's what I tell myself so I can sleep at night.

For the record I want P'rmess to be the chief engineer, but I like the explanation that everything is chaos and roles are changing all the time cause we have been in space for like a day. Far as Nellis knows he could be pulled off this ship and sent to another tomorrow with how things have been working out.

I was kinda assuming that everyone would be going down planet side, um who wants to stay on the ship? *starts to rewrite DM notes fervently*

this is true, the regulations do state that at least one commanding officer should be on the bridge at all times, but storytelling, and years of playing D&D tell me not to split the party when the party is so small... Like T'Vara said we are in orbit around a federation world, and regulations can be bent, to try to keep people together, that was my logic anyway. While it's in character to stay on the ship, it also means that I need to find things for the ship to do.

Yeah and it's probably easier to find stuff for the away team to do and NOT stuff for the ship to do. Go ahead and have Nellis say something about 'we're over a Federation world, etc.' next post.

In the future, if we have an away mission in a more dangerous climate my plan is to GM the world, and leave Nellis in the chair on the ship, but since the danger is minimal this all seems fun. Now I sleep and when I awake y'all will have a hundred new messages for me to read :p I'm glad everyone is having fun though.

Back
Top Bottom