Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Trek Iliad ooc

east

Supernova
Honestly should have made this a while ago.

The important links:
the rp thread
Interest and co-ordination thread
character profiles

The current crew listing:

Captain - (Captain Nellis Keoh) east
acting 1st officer (Lt Commander Alexander Stephens) - Captain_Bond
2nd officer -
chief Tactical Officer -
chief medical officer (lt commander) -
chief science officer (Luitenant T'Vara) - Silverbird
-> Helmsman (Ensign Leata) LeaT
Acting Chief Engineer (P'rmess) - ChrisGabriel

Last edited:
sorry there have been so many delays on my part, for those who have checked in, yes I still plan to go forward with this group rp, yes I am plotting out posts, what has stopped me from writing has been weather.

My home is currently undergoing massive snow storms, and with that my power tends to turn off on and on at random with the lack of power comes lack of heat, and it's just been shit for a while now.

Merry Christmas to all,

So December has been a very brutal month for me, lack of heat during blizzards, frequent power outages, and a bit of frost bite have made it difficult to write. I don't think the weather is going to improve at the moment, but I do have a heater now.

I wanted this group to succeed but maybe I failed and it's better off dead I won't be able to be consistent in posting till the weather improves

Are you in Ukraine? I don't see this being possible most other places in the developed world. Otherwise the power company in your area is so incompetent that those responsible should literally be shot, or at the very least forced to make a career change.

I am in the northern half of Canada on a small island. We aren't really used to heavy snow fall here, this year shattered previous records, and equipment had to be shipped in from the mainland

Merry Christmas to all,

So December has been a very brutal month for me, lack of heat during blizzards, frequent power outages, and a bit of frost bite have made it difficult to write. I don't think the weather is going to improve at the moment, but I do have a heater now.

I wanted this group to succeed but maybe I failed and it's better off dead I won't be able to be consistent in posting till the weather improves
Merry Christmas!

Sorry to hear about your winter challenges and I hope things take a turn for the better in the new year.

Groups are tough. I appreciate your effort. Stay warm.

Lea

Merry Christmas and Happy-er New Year, everyone!

Hope you all will be healthy and will have both the ways and the mood to roleplay in the coming year.

I have returned to the site from my frozen hellscape, I also went on vacation somewhere warm and pleasant for a week to further get away from the cold. The temperature warmed up enough that the snow is gone now, and it will not be but heavy rain, and my power is back, if people are still interested we could revive this project now that I have the means and ability to write again.

Still interested and still around. :)

Sorry I fell silent over December; was hoping work would settle down a little, but it went in the opposite direction. I'm still quite busy, so I might be slower to respond than I'd like, but I'll make an effort to keep up.

i should have my posts out Wednesday at the latest. I'm dealing with the last of the travel flue, and I have a doctor's appointment for tomorrow.

I'm gonna try to open recruitment up and try to earnestly get a few more players.

Okay so the good news is I just got a DM from a potential new player, I told them to make a character asap, they wanted to take the position of first officer, so we will be picking them up at rigel 3.

So I think the best course of action is that I will be making a new thread to continue our storyline having the Odyssey arrive at rigel 3 and we can follow up on forensics and get our new first officer! (Once they finish their character.)

I will have them transfered away in my post, blame it on the maquis connection.

Fair enough. Or maybe there was some urgent matter regarding their family or someone in their old resistance cell that had her listed as the contact person.

Oh, exciting!

That plan sounds good to me. I think we've largely tapped out the potential of the current scene, aside from Leata's mention of having experience with the Maquis. It might make sense to just advance time forward in the main thread, rather than creating a new one.

Sorry it took so long to get the next stage up, I spent a week in the hospital (I post updates about my health on my wall but I realize since I'm trying to make Iliad more of a priority that I should probably keep y'all in the loop as well.)

You know, I forgot that walls are a thing. :D Hope you're feeling a bit better, or at least feel better soon!

Actually, @east, would you be up for a short thread between T'Vara and Nellis? She has a question she's wanted to talk to him about, and I was thinking she might just turn up at his cabin first thing in the morning after his evening with P'rmess.

Back
Top Bottom