Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Trek Iliad ooc

east

Supernova
Honestly should have made this a while ago.

The important links:
the rp thread
Interest and co-ordination thread
character profiles

The current crew listing:

Captain - (Captain Nellis Keoh) east
acting 1st officer (Lt Commander Alexander Stephens) - Captain_Bond
2nd officer -
chief Tactical Officer -
chief medical officer (lt commander) -
chief science officer (Luitenant T'Vara) - Silverbird
-> Helmsman (Ensign Leata) LeaT
Acting Chief Engineer (P'rmess) - ChrisGabriel

Last edited:
Not yet! I've seen (and loved) the first season, but haven't gotten around to the second and third yet. Still need to get into Strange New Worlds, too...

I imagine our subthreads can just go in the Group Roleplay section (tagged as Star Trek: Iliad), since they are still part of the group roleplay even if they don't necessarily have all the characters involved. That'd probably make it easier to find them all and move them to a subforum if we get one later, too.

@captain_bond I'll get our thread set up soon, afraid I ran out of time tonight. Feel free to make the intro post yourself if inspiration strikes!

@ChrisGabriel and everyone else, our captain is a sugar addict, and we will see how far he will go for his daily fix.

I'm not necessarily reading all the side threads but am interested in invitations to such. I can also start an 'off shift' thread for Leata to encourage some other interactions.

Great to see we have a sub-forum now, thanks for getting that going @east

Eventually I want to write subthreads with everyone, but currently there is some personal drama going on for me so I'm limiting myself to only a few ongoing rps at the moment.

Sorry for the long delay last week, some real life stuff happened when my entire extended family decided to show up at my door uninvited.

eight people in a house with one shower, and I still need to clean everything they destroyed in their wake

A question for the class: what year are we in, exactly, in our RP? Because I'm about to refer to the Hobus supernova as having already occurred, and I don't wanna be anachronistic.

The consensus is that the supernova occurred in 2387, btw.

A question for the class: what year are we in, exactly, in our RP? Because I'm about to refer to the Hobus supernova as having already occurred, and I don't wanna be anachronistic.

The consensus is that the supernova occurred in 2387, btw.
The year is 2380. At least that was at the start of the roleplay. 2387 is part of a big movie and a lot of happenings so we have to be careful, from 2388 too much changes to the Star Trek universe for us to be anywhere near Earth...

So to explain what happened over the week, the weekend, my family came in, Monday came around everything was a disaster started to clean house for a long while, but little did I know that my family left me a gift, that took a day and a half to manifest... They brought the flue to my home. I'm still not fully back on my feet, but I'm trying to get out posts.

@east my guy...comfort the poor girl. As Captain, the right to the first (full) smut scene should be yours:

Nellis is going to try of course, but I think he shoved his foot in his mouth pretty hard.

Gotta love P'rmess seeing the slightest opportunity for a threesome and going straight for it, though. šŸ˜ Girl knows what she wants.

Definitely not against the idea, just gotta get to know everyone first before you start doing the doubles and triples.

It's the holiday season yesterday was Thanksgiving for most people this is the time of year when writing really slows to a crawl as real life takes a priority. I don't think it's dead just resting

Back
Top Bottom