Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Trek Iliad ooc

east

Supernova
Honestly should have made this a while ago.

The important links:
the rp thread
Interest and co-ordination thread
character profiles

The current crew listing:

Captain - (Captain Nellis Keoh) east
acting 1st officer (Lt Commander Alexander Stephens) - Captain_Bond
2nd officer -
chief Tactical Officer -
chief medical officer (lt commander) -
chief science officer (Luitenant T'Vara) - Silverbird
-> Helmsman (Ensign Leata) LeaT
Acting Chief Engineer (P'rmess) - ChrisGabriel

Last edited:
She wants to be there when it grows up to warp, then to really make it purr as ordered.

Lucky that nobody would use it inside the Sol system, impulse should be enough.

I really hope not, I just haven't had a chance to sit down and write anything long forum most of the week. Tomorrow will have a post from the captain.

I think we left the posting order rule behind when we left the staff meeting lol

Just waiting, at least from my side. I figured the next thing we needed was Zasha or Nellis kicking off the assessment exercise.

I thought they said they'd get a reply in yesterday and that our posting order wasn't strictly enforced now that the meeting is over. Anyway, *goes back to twiddling my thumbs*

Hey sorry, I know I said i'd post yesterday, stuff happened that I don't want to get into, sorry for the delays on my part. Thank you for reminding me about the subforum, I will get right back on that horse when i can sit down.

Part of me genuinely wishes I could make an excuse to go to engineering with P'rmess and I doubt I'm the only one.

Speaking of subforums, I don't know that we strictly need to wait for one before we can start any additional threads, as long as we don't go too hog-wild with them. I don't think there's anything stopping us from making one now.

On that note, @captain_bond, would you be interested in setting up a thread for a conversation between T'Vara and Stephens during their downtime after their first duty shift? She has some questions that she would like to ask him which would likely take too long for the main thread. I'm imagining this would take place in some kind of social area aboard the ship — a mess hall, our equivalent of Ten Forward, or maybe even the Mead Hall program from Chris' latest post.

(Assuming @east doesn't mind us bending time a little to start that early, of course!)

I would encourage offshoot threads, and a bit of time bending I'd actually like to extend the same idea too @ChrisGabriel for an off duty thread

I'll get that to you asap, also @Silverbird our science officer may just be the smartest person in the room I did not think about asking for permission, it's good to have you aboard

Speaking of subforums, I don't know that we strictly need to wait for one before we can start any additional threads, as long as we don't go too hog-wild with them. I don't think there's anything stopping us from making one now.

On that note, @captain_bond, would you be interested in setting up a thread for a conversation between T'Vara and Stephens during their downtime after their first duty shift? She has some questions that she would like to ask him which would likely take too long for the main thread. I'm imagining this would take place in some kind of social area aboard the ship — a mess hall, our equivalent of Ten Forward, or maybe even the Mead Hall program from Chris' latest post.

(Assuming @east doesn't mind us bending time a little to start that early, of course!)
Sure, that's perfectly fine!!

quick dumb question, where do I put the thread? since it's not a group thread, I'm still waiting to hear back from Admin about our subforum

quick dumb question, where do I put the thread? since it's not a group thread, I'm still waiting to hear back from Admin about our subforum
Well, it is still part of the roleplay, so make a similarly named group thread just add [subforum] to it?

Or if it just between some people, do it in PM or normal thread.

anyone else watching star trek lower decks? I finally had a chance to watch the final episode of season 3, and it's like my favorite ongoing star trek at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom