Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blinding Lights (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She smiled. "Thank you.. well, wherever you wanna be, couch, bed, I'll leave that to you..~" she said.

He got to choose? Oh, he couldn't possibly decide. The bed would be more romantic, wouldn't it? "Th...The bed.."

He looked at their hands and his heart hammered in his chest. He couldn't believe this was happening, was this truly happening?

"Wherever you want, really.." she said with a smile. "I know it's not jerky, but I figure, I owe you a few, so is this acceptable..~?" She joked.

This was much better than jerky. She wouldn't have to do or give him anything for months if this was going where he thought it was. "Caeda doesn't owe Aphron anything..." He said, squeezing her hand.

She smiled. "What if she wanted to anyways..~?" She asked, looking back. Her eyes glinted in the dim light as she suddenly pulled him into a gentle kiss.

He made a noise and he suddenly pulled her closer by her hips, his massive hands gripping them firmly as he deepened the kiss.

His muzzle was definitely different, but not unwelcome, especially when he opened his mouth slightly to push his broad tongue passed her lips. That was a feeling that sent a surge of pleasure straight through her, her clit aching at the contact.

She arched hard and moaned louder, pulling back to gasp softly, gripping him tighter as her lips parted

His tongue played with hers and he gave a ragged sigh, his nails biting gently through the fabric of her clothes.

She moaned lowly, her head spinning as she shifted gently. Gods, what happened? It was like someone flipped a switch in his head.

He picked her up and moved to lay her on the bed, crawling over her and groping whatever part of her he could get his hands on, dragging his tongue over her neck and throat.

He shook in anticipation, sighing softly at her sounds, dragging his nails over her thighs, knowing she could feel the gentle sting through the fabric of her leggings.

She moaned louder, running her fingers through his fir before she got her shirt unbuttoned for him.

His hands moved under her back and he undid her bra rather easily, pulling it from her chest with his teeth.

He tossed it away with a flick of his head before leaning down to drag his tongue over her breast, straight from the bottom to her nipple, watching with satisfaction as it jiggled gently before doing it again and again.

She moaned louder, just watching as he lost his mind over her. "H-How long have you been wanting to do that..~?" She asked, running her nails over his scalp gently.

"A week in to studying." He answered huskily, "I wanted you so bad, I dreamed about mating with you. But I didn't want you thinking you had to give yourself to me because I was helping you. I wanted you to mate with me on your own."

Back
Top Bottom