Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blinding Lights (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He nodded and gave her her food before setting his aside, "Ok...what can I help with today? Do you still have a tough time with the calculus?"

He looked over the book as he ate, his teeth massive and sharp. How would they feel against her thro- stop.

Her face was burning bright to the tips of her ears. What was wrong with her? He was a good person, maybe he didn't want sex. He was a nice guy, a nice.. muscular.. no. No, keep it together.

He tore from his bone-in slab of meat and covered his mouth with a napkin as he chewed, waiting until he swallowed before speaking. Why was that so attractive?

She had no idea. She had no idea why seeing someone so smart acting so feral made her weak. "U-Uhm.. Aphron.." she said.

She took a deep breath. "I want to thank you.. not only for helping me so much, but.. for being so genuine.. so many other guys have all wanted sex.." she said. Why was she so nervous?

He looked slightly alarmed before frowning, "I would never presume anything like that with you, Caeda.."

He smiled softly, "Well, you're welcome...Papa always taught me to be there for those in need. And Caeda needed me."

Still. Still needed. "Of course.. I um.. god I'm nervous.. but... would.. you ever consider.. us..?" She asked.

He didn't know what to do or say. She...she wanted to...be with him? Romantically? His expression changed, his alarm melting into a sort of puppy love with a hint of something...darker?

Back
Top Bottom