Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blinding Lights (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She smiled, beyond happy to have made a friend that wasn't just after her body. "Thanks, Aphron.. that really means a lot.."

He didn't know ehy, but he really liked being close to her like this. She smelled so nice, and she was very nice to him, and her smile was contagious. He was drawn to her.

He was in love. He knew it deep down. He loved her. He wanted to do anything and everything for her. Nothing would keep him from her. He watched her study with soft, almost puppy eyes, waiting absently for her to ask him whatever question she had.

She asked plenty of questions, occasionally asking how he was or what his interests were. She wanted to know about him? He could die happy.

Non study questions. Did she have feelings too? Or was she just happy being friends? Whatever she wanted, he would do.

Truth was, she didn't know what she wanted either. Was she having feelings for him? Or was it just because he was kind?

Either way, his company was refreshing. He was very sweet and kind, vastly different from other gnolls she had heard of.

It was cute when he slipped into low common when he was nervous, she didn't know why she liked it so much.

There was a late study session, Aphron had some family business to attend to first before he could come and tutor her. But he promised he would still be there.
"Meet Aphron in Arcanaeum he be there" he had texted her.

She smiled at the text, she knew he was nervous now. Gods, she felt like a kid with her first crush all over again. More than anything, she had fun with him.

After a while of sitting and listening to the librarian flirt with the half-orc, the doors to the Arcanaeum opened and she saw Aphron trot over quickly with take out bags of food.
"Am here! Aphron is sorry!"

She laughed softly. "You know what? I can't argue with that.." she said as she helped him set out the food.

He grinned and gave a soft joyful laugh, as gnolls are prone to do, and sat down next to her, "He brought his favorite, he hope you not mind. Is meaty meat. But Aphron brought..." He cleared his throat and took a breath, "I brought you chicken and veggies...I'm not sure what elves like to eat, so I'm sorry.." He smiled sheepishly as he unpacked everything.

She smiled. "Thank you, I love chicken.." she said. She was just looking at him as he unpacked.

He felt her staring right away and stopped, looking up at her, "Is Caeda ok?" He asked, voice quivering nervously.

Back
Top Bottom