Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blinding Lights (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She looked over to him. "Is.. is that okay..?" She asked. "I know it's not.. y'know.. a fancy way to ask you..."

"Oh, no...I don't mind at all...~" He swooned, "If I'm honest, I've always had feelings for you, Caeda...~ but I was scared because I'm not handsome or humanoid...~"

"What? No, not at all..! I don't think you're pathetic.." she said, moving to hold his hand gently.

He took her hand, which was arguably bigger than hers, and laced their fingers together, "You're too nice~"

She flushed again. "N-Not at all..~" she said, closing the book and devoting her attention to him.

She shook her head and just gazed at him. "Do you uh.. do you wanna get out of here..?" She asked.

"Aphron lives with his parents..." He admitted bashfully, squeezing her hand gently, "He is sorry.."

He followed happily, like a dog following its master. He was so excited, so unbearably excited. He wanted to have her right now, right in the open, he didn't care who saw.

She moved to unlock her door, unaware of the way he was looking at her. Unaware of how badly he wanted her.

When the door shut, he did his best to keep his hands to himself. He had to wait for an ok, he couldn't just take from her.

Back
Top Bottom