Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blinding Lights (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She let out a long, low moan. "F-Fuck I more than want it, Aphron..~" she said, lulling her head back.

Yeenoghu, if he could, he would rip a hole into her leggings and fuck her like that. But elves liked it if it meant something, right? At least she wanted it to mean something. He latched onto her breast, his teeth digging gently into her skin as he sucked roughly and his hands went to work removing her leggings.

She moaned louder and gripped onto his mane, trying to work her hips and help him remove her leggings. "F..Fuck..~!!"

Once he got them off, his fingers worked her through her panties as he switched breasts, his teeth digging in gently again. He was aching so bad, but he had to wait. Forced himself to wait. It was all about her first; that's how he liked it.

He chirped gently in delight, working her steadily, wanting her to really ache before he granted her relief.

She cried out and rocked her hips against his fingers, her head tossed back. "Sh-Shit..~!! I-I didn't know you were so greedy for me..~!!" Oh, she had no idea.

She really didn't. Just doing this to her would grant him release, but he wouldn't allow that yet. He moaned lowly into her breast, his fingers pressing into her clit and working it faster.

Perfect. He pulled his hand away and forced himself off her breast, pulling off her panties before burying his snout as deep as he could into her pussy, wrapping her legs around his shoulders before his broad tongue began to work her quickly.

She gasped and screamed as she gripped his mane tight. "O-Oh gods~!! F-Fuuuck, Aphron~!!" She cried. She was so hot, so sweet that it made his head spin and his ache double at the very least

He moaned into her, if it were at all possible he would have hearts floating and bursting around his head as he happily ate her out like he was starving. He loved how she tugged his mane, how she screamed his name. He couldn't wait to knot her, he felt like he would die if he couldn't do it soon.

She finally managed to focus long enough to look at him, her moans loud and unending as she squeezed her thighs around his head reflexively.

He arched and worked her faster as a reward. If he wasn't careful, be would suffocate, he had to know that. Or maybe he didn't care?

She moaned louder, and she had to force herself to let go of his head, instead tugging his mane and forcing him more firmly against her hot core. "O-Oh my gods you're so fucking good to me..~!!"

He whined and moaned loudly in delight at the praise, wishing he could work faster than this but he couldn't. He would find a way to fix that.

She cried out and lulled back, her thighs shaking gently. "F..Fuck..~~ O-Oh fuck yes I'm getting close..~!!"

She was losing her mind, finally unable to fight it as she suddenly climaxed, screaming his name as her thighs clamped around his head and her juices heavily coated his tongue.

She was trembling as she released his mane, and her legs went a little slack. "H..Haah.. th..tha's.. th best head.. I've ever gotten..~~" she slurred.

"I-If I'm honest, Caeda, I don't think I can wait any longer~ I want to bury myself inside you so bad it hurts~"

She shuddered hard and moaned lowly. "Y-Yeah..~? C-Care to show me..~?" She asked, trying her best to focus.

Back
Top Bottom