Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blinding Lights (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She gasped, watching at his massive knot stretched her, feeling the wave of pleasure hit her hard as it suddenly seated hard inside her. She couldn't stop herself, her back arched hard off the bed and her walls clamped down mercilessly around his cock as she suddenly climaxed.

He gave a low vocalization that sounded almost like a whine before he struggled to pop his knot out, his breath hitching before he slammed it back into her with a yowl.

"Y-You just...keep cumming...~ it feels amazing, Caeda...~ I can't believe I can make you feel this good...~!" He moved to wrap his massive clawed hands around her waist and used it as leverage as he rammed into her, his cock reaching even deeper and his knot stretching her more fully.

He was in heaven, he never thought anything could feel this good. She was so perfect, she felt so amazing around him and she fit so perfectly against him. He moved faster, harder, almost like he was using her.

"F-Fuck.." he gasped as she watched him move. "A-Aphron..~! P-Please gods please let me feel your teeth on my throat..~~" she moaned out.

His eyes went hazy before he obeyed, leaning down and digging his teeth gently into her throat, the sting a beautiful contrast to the searing pleasure he forced through her.

He moved and hooked his arms under her legs, folding them into her chest and allowing him to push even deeper, chirping and giggling in delight as he used her.

He giggled again and pulled his teeth away briefly, "More~ please, Caeda~ Aphron loves the praise~" His knot was throbbing, aching to burst.

"S-So fucking good..~!! I-I love that I'm your first..~~" she moaned out, looking into his eyes and then watching him pump into her.

He held her gaze, a sick kind of love clouding his golden eyes, "I-I love that, too, Caeda~ I'm happy you're the one that made me feel this good~ and I love that you could have my knot~~"

He kissed back, forcing his tongue into her mouth as he moved even faster. He felt something building up inside him, ready to burst. Was he going to cum? He hoped so.

She arched and played with his tongue as best as she could, her eyes crossing as she felt another orgasm well up.

He chittered and chirped before he suddenly knotted her and yowled as he dumped an absolutely massive load deep inside her, his whole body shaking.

He whined loudly in delight, his tongue hanging out as he went back to plowing into her, "So good, Caeda~!! You make Aphron feel so good~!! He can't stop, he doesn't want to stop~!!"

"He won't, he won't~!!" He yowled, moving as fast as he possibly could, his knot sensitive but he didn't care at all. She wanted him to fill her, wanted him to keep cumming inside her. He would gladly give her everything until he withered away.

She was losing her mind, unable to stop cumming all over his massive knot. She was almost in tears, overstimulated but never once did she even think about stopping.

Back
Top Bottom