Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blinding Lights (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He panted and tugged off his shirt before opening his pants and pushing them off with his unders. His cock was one she was not expecting. It was fat and huge and the knot easily doubled the size of her fist. It was leaking and throbbing, and he looked anxious, almost in pain.

Her eyes widened, her heart pounding. "O-Oh my gods.." she said. "W-Will it fit?" She asked, fighting her voice shaking as her stomach did flips.

He nodded and moved over her again, kissing her gently as he rubbed the head of his cock against her entrance.

He shuddered gently and sighed in delight, "You're my first, Caeda...~" He muttered against her lips, "It's ok if I'm not yours...~ but I promise I will be your last...~"

He moaned and started to push into her. Already it was a tight fit so he kept it slow so she could adjust to him. But Yeenoghu, he was already melting away; he could swear he had actually died and he was in paradise.

She watched, her eyes going hazy as his cock stretched her to her limit. "O-Oh, shit..~!!" She cried.

His tongue hung out, eyes hazy and love sick as he continued to push into her, stopping when he reached the knot. Oh, how he wanted to knot her until she passed out, screaming praises until her voice gave out. His hips bucked at the thought and he hissed, forcing himself still for her.

She cried out, her ealls randomly tightening around his massive cock. She was wetter than before, her eyes crossing as she struggled to focus. "H..Haah..~!! H..Huge..~!!" She cried.

He wouldn't give her the knot just yet, he wanted to be sure she was able to take him like this first. He slowly pulled out to the tip before pushing back in with a low chitter, keeping it slow so she could get comfortable.

She was moaning louder and louder, her stomach doing flips as she tried to focus on looking at him. She was so wet, and she was only getting wetter. "Y-You.. can move faster..~~" she said.

He paid close attention to her reactions, wanting to know when he could give her his knot. But this as it was felt amazing. She was so hot and tight around him, he never thought it would feel this good. He reached deep inside her, mixing her up as he pumped in and out of her.

Her noises were getting louder and lower, now sounding needier. She was having the time of her life and he was barely doing anything. "A-Amazing..~!! F-Fuck, it's so deep..~!!"

"Do you think you can take the knot? I want you to feel as amazing as possible, Caeda~" He moaned huskily.

He melted and moved over her again, hugging ber waist tight as he started to move faster, "Y-You caught me~ I'm sorry, you probably think that's really selfish~" He moaned.

Back
Top Bottom