Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blinding Lights (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She smiled and nodded, "Let me know, ok, I have a ton of books for you to skim through if you need them.."
"Thank you, Miss Kimia." Aphron smiled. She gave another nod and walked off, petting under the chin of the half-orc she was always talking to as she passed him.

Caeda grinned and did the same to Aphron, whispering a bit. "I bet those two are fucking.." she said, subtly gesturing to Kimia and the orc.

"That and the way she looks at him.." she said with a smile. "Kind of like how you look at me sometimes, I think.." she said, gently pulling her hand away.

"I can't lie, I do.." she said, smiling. "Makes me feel desired.." Bless her, she really had no idea.

"Oh, I know but still..~" she said. She didn't know. She had no clue just how badly he wanted her. And her playing coy only made it so much worse.

He giggled again, figuring it would be easier to play it off. But he would absolutely take her to a dark corner and fuck her stupid.

His gaze became distant as he dreamed about finding the farthest part of the Arcanaeum and taking her against the wall, her hands pinned above her head as he gripped her hip tight. His knot stretching her, his massive cock reaching as deep as possible, her moans muffled but still delicious.

It was all so perfect in his mind, even moving his hands from her hips to her throat as she seemed to like.

She liked the more dangerous stuff, he noticed. She liked his teeth and she liked his hands around her neck. He loved her so much.

She was beyond perfect for him, he would give her anything she wanted, and she probably didn't even know.

Did she know now? Did she know that he was almost drooling over her? Just daydreaming about ruining her anywhere he could?

She must have an idea. That's why she let him do it; that's why she let him pull her to secret spots and manhandle her. He drifted into another daydream, this time reminiscing of the time he had her hidden in the bushes and had her pulled against his chest as he worked her clit through her panties. She was so wet, and she smelled so sweet, he remembered it vividly.

He suddenly felt her hand on his thigh, but she didn't look over. Didn't make it obvious, but she slowly ran her fingers over his thigh under the table.

His ears perked in alarm and he looked down before glancing at her. She was... touching him? Intimately? He let out a soft giggle and he moved closer for her.

She continued, like nothing was happening. She moved to his inner thigh and trailed upwards, each time she got a little higher.

Back
Top Bottom