Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Sielle was nodding her head, and there almost seemed to be a small smile on her lips. A genuinely happy look for the first time in a while. After a moment she did give a small gasp before she spoke, "Oh... I... I wrote you something...." Well with the head maids help anyways. "I...It is in the library..." she spoke in a small voice. It was just a note that said thank you. Short, and simple.... with rather childlike handwriting but she did write it on her own. The headmaid having needed to draw out the letters on another piece of paper so that she could see, but she did it herself. And she was proud of herself although she did feel her brief happiness fade as the thought that he would think negatively of her came to mind.

Lucifer smiled at her "I will go and find it in a little bit while you rest" Lucifer had seen the note but he hadn't picked it up or read it just yet

Sielle was just giving a small nod of her head before she was speaking in a soft voice, "I...It isn't anything special...."

"Sielle it is special you are learning to read and write which mean the first thing you wrote is important" Lucifer wanted her ot know that what she did mattered

Sielle was just looking down at the ground for a moment, just remaining silent at that point in time. No the sigh and the deep breath made her feel like she had done something wrong - a part of her anyways, yet another part of her was telling her that she was just anxious for no reason.

"you have no need to fear or be worried you didn't upset me there is a different reason for my actions" Lucifer really didn't want to have to explain but if she asked he would answer her

Sielle was just nodding before she spoke in a soft voice, "I....I apologize....I... didn't mean to se....seem afraid or worried...." It was true - it was still just habit at that point in time. A habit that was going to be difficult to break but she was trying. Although she felt a bit downcast at the thought came to her that it didn't feel like she had progressed anywhere with that habit... it felt the exact same way. Instinctually flinching away from every person at the smallest of sighs.

"it is ok Sielle things take time to heal and you were so badly abused by that bastard that a lot of your habits will take time to fully over come but you will get there" Lucifer was already prooud of her as she had stopped refering to herself as a slave and talking in the third person

Sielle was just looking up for a brief moment in time before she was just giving a small nod of her head, although he would notice that there were actually tears in her eyes. Perhaps because of his words.... it was one of those rare kind moments that she wasn't use to at all.

Sielle was just shaking her head some before she was brushing away some of the tears before getting to her feet, actually seeming to wander over to the window for a moment in time. Although there seemed to be something outside that caught her attention - which had her giving a slight gasp. Not out of fear or anything - more curiosity. A few demons were outside playing with some of the hellcats that they had there - like hellhounds but they were cats instead.

Lucifer chuckled "what has caught your attention little one" Lucifer knew it had to be something and if she was that interested would see what he could do for her

Sielle was just looking over for a moment in time before she was speaking, "An animal!" She was just pointing outside. No she had no idea what they were at all - they weren't something that she had seen before. Now she seemed more like a kid in a candy store for the first time.

"C...Can I?" Sielle questioned although her eyes did seem to light up a bit as she was just staring out the window again, just seeming to be fascinated by just looking at them alone.

"yes you can't come on ill show you to them they are now old enough to go to new homes so if you find one you like you can have it" Lucifer then guided her form the window so they could go see the Kittens

Sielle was just giving a small nod of her head before she was actually following after him so that they could go and see the kittens.

Sielle was wandering with him although as she was entering the room she was just keeping the wall at that point in time. She was just looking at them although was a little wary all at once.

"they won't hurt you Sielle they love to play you will make their day if you pick up the laser pointer and use it though" Lucifer smiled and knew that it woudl cause all sorts of chaos when she did as all the kittens loved the laser pointer

Back
Top Bottom