Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

"Who knows." Ezra was just shaking her head for a brief moment in time. No she would never know. Her child had been murdered which is what had caused her to lose her sanity and go on a rampage.... so long ago. Very long ago. This is the reason that she had been imprisoned so long ago as well.

"your child was taken from you we were able to meet the little one before she went in to her slumber given how she was mischevious in escaping Kyle I feel she would have become sweet to only those she loved" the man smiled at her hoping it helped some

Ezra was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "That is good to hear." With that she was just tilting her head a bit before she was commenting, "I suppose I need to head back to my own realm and make sure that everything is going alright there."

Ezra was just nodding her head before she spoke, "If help is needed send a messenger to my realm and just tell the black knights at the entrance that you are expected by me."

Ezra was just bowing before she was turning and heading off, returning to Kyle. She did leave him a note stating that she had returned to her realm for the evening, and to find her there if he needed her. With that she was vanishing once again.

Sielle did wake up again after a few hours although she seemed far calmer than she had been before, albeit a little confused.

Sielle was just looking at him for a moment before she was just sitting up some and rubbing her eyes a bit, just looking around a bit.

Sielle was just looking at him for a brief moment in time before she questioned, "When did I fall asleep?" No she didn't remember falling asleep at all, nor did she really remember the nightmare that she had had.

"you passed out after redoing the spell on my office, very well done by the way but you used a little too much power and tapped your reserves" Lucifer smiled at her lightly

“It happens you now know your max so when you weave magic again you will instinctually shy away from using that much unless you absolutely have to” Lucifer would guide her with Caleb so that she quickly became skilled

Sielle was giving a small nod before she spoke in a soft voice, "I...I didn't know.... I... I.... only felt the magic... I thought that... It would just s...stop on its own..."

Sielle was just giving a nod of her head before she was speaking, "I had a strange dream.... your head maid was in here with me.... She was sitting next to me as I cried to sleep." Nope that was an indication right there that she didn't recall at all what had really happened that night.

Sielle was just nodding her head before she spoke, "Tired... Very tired." To be expected from using more magic than necessary and for what trauma she had gone through in the nightmare. Even mental pain and suffering could lead to severe physical exhaustion as well.

Sielle was just giving a nod of her head before she was just rubbing her shoulder a bit as though it was paining her. Which was perhaps true since she had been sleeping on it a bit strange, nothing that could have really been controlled though.

Sielle was just looking at him for a moment before she was commenting that she was wanting to learn more about magic.

Back
Top Bottom