Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Sielle was startled by him touching her and about screamed, just recoiling away from him - which only resulted in her falling off of the bed and landing on the ground rather roughly. There was a small cry of pain coming from her lips and she was just quivering a bit, and obviously seemed to be panicking. No what they needed to do was figure out something that she could use as a calming mechanism when she got worked up like this.

Sielle seemed like a very frightened child at that point in time, her eyes were just wide and she was just trembling from head to toe. Well this definitely wasn't the route that Lucifer probably would have seen happening. All the work that had been done to try and help her get over her fear... and she was going down that path all over again. Yet what had helped in the past had been the old woman that had once been in the mansion, the same one that had been murdered with the sword. All she had done was hum to them to calm them down some. Who would have figured that after a bit the head maid would be coming into the room to see if everybody was alright, and Sielle would be up and running over to her, clinging to her at that point in time. Her mind had definitely fallen apart again some... she saw the head maid as the kindly older slave that had taken care of them all the time.

Sielle was just burying her head into the woman's chest and just seemed to be sobbing, and the woman could clearly tell that she was beyond scared at that point in time. Beyond scared and she still didn't quite seem to have her strength back fully from the magic usage.

"ok little one lets get back in bed so we can rest Ill stay with you till your calm" the woman wouldn't move to fast but she would make sure that the girl was settled

Sielle was just sobbing some before she was whispering in a low tone, "I.... I didn't disobey.... I... I was good... I listened to the master...."

Sielle was just letting the woman guide her, although it was obvious that she was completely out of it. All she did was follow the woman, letting her guide her at taht point in time. But otherwise she didn't respond to much of anythign else.

Sielle was just laying on the bed and seemed to curl into the woman before falling asleep almost immediately.

Ezra was waking up and just stretching some as she woke up before she was going off to go check on Kyle, see how he was doing.

Ezra was appearing behind him and seemed to be wrapping her arms around him from behind. "Lord of Death... It is time for you to rest for a while. Leave the collecting of souls to a few of my wisps. They will collect them and take them to generalized location for you and from there you can send them where they need to go."

Kyle looked at her and it was easy to see he was worn out but the universe hadn't picked any new deaths yet so there was little he could do. With a nod he ok'd her plan and pointed where the souls could go to wait

Ezra was just nodding before she was whispering something under her breath and some shadowy figures seemed to appear out of nowhere before they were vanishing to start colelcting souls.

Ezra was just following after him and was sitting next to him on his bed, just gazing out the window for a moment.

Back
Top Bottom