Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

while she was reading Kyle's main assistant arrived and was more than a little upset "my lady what the hell is going on why is his lordship still sleeping?" this was the first spirit that Kyle had ever retrieved so it was nearly as old as Kyle was

Ezra was just looking over for a moment in time before she spoke, "Because I told him to sleep for a while. I have my wisps helping collect spirits and a number of the spirits around his palace are assisting as well. With him being the only death god he always has a lot of work to do and does it without rest. So I insisted he rest. He can decide what happens to the spirits after he awakens."

"this isn't good this isn't good spirits have a tendency to wander if they are not properly sorted after collection" the male was freaking out which wasn't out of the normaal for him as he was just as over worked at Kyle but he didn't need sleep

Ezra was just looking over before she was commenting, "I'll be fine. With the amount of time I have been alive... I've worked with the death gods numerous times. So I know how to use my wisps to keep them wrangled."

the male stopped and dug through his pockets looking for his glasses while he could tell the person was female he was unable to make out their appearance..once he found his glasses and put them on he spoke again "OH! Lady Ezra I am so sorry I didn't realize it was you"

Ezra was just chuckling for a moment before she spoke, "It has been a while since I've paid a visit here. Ever since Kyle has taken the mantle I've only visited a few times."

Ezra was just looking for a moment, "Busy with my own realm. Although now just not being in my realm is better for me. I have a very pissed off dragon lord trying to escape a prison."

the soul sighed and then shook his head "if you would like the souls of those who locked him away once before never moved on and are here if you wish to speak to them to learn how they did it

Ezra was just looking over before she spoke, "I know we have found a few of their descendants. Obviously Lucifer being one of them and we found the descendant of the sorceress."

Ezra was just wandering with him and just looking at the souls as they just all seemed to turn around all at once.

"These are the souls of those who took the dragon lord down the first time they can help you" With that he left letting her learn what she needed to, to be able to take the male out once and for all. the fifteen of them were the following races, Demon King, Human Sorceress, Siren, Werewolf, Boogieman, Elf, Chimera, Vampire, Banshee, Gorgon, Dwarf, Sphinx, Fairy, Minotaur, and Centaur. it was these fifteen that sealed the Dragon Lord away the last time and it was their blood lines that would be needed once more to do the same

Last edited:
Ezra was just looking for a moment in time before she was commenting, "And we need a descendant from all of the bloodlines to do this? We have found the descendants of the demon king and the sorceress for sure. The siren I am almost certain that we have found her descendant - but that child isn't ready quite yet. She is still learning - but she is being taught by one of the sirens in Purgatory." Otherwise trying to track down the other descendants was going to be a bit of pain - or with the spirits tracking them down wasn't going to be hard - it would be trying to get them to help, and keeping them safe that would be strenuous.

this had the old demon king nodding his head "you do at minimum you need our descendants but the more supernaturals you have the better but they need to be strong preferable the strongest of the race for each new one or you risk the spell not working" the king stood and then offered his hand to the sorceress and walked over with her to Ezra "we are aware of the condition her descendant is in mentally and the spell wont work if she fears him so this need to be fixed before the spell is cast"

Ezra was looking over for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "To be fair... I felt the pain that the girl went through when I touched her. The fact that a human went through all of that and survived is a miracle in itself." With that she was just watching before she was tapping her fingers before she was commenting, "Strongest of each race will be enough."

"yea and whle she survived her mind is very fragile and needs to be stronger my descendant is doing what needs to be done to help her use her magic safely but for the rest she needs help" the man looked at the others before giving a nodd "we will find our descendants and let Lord Kyle know when we have"

Ezra was just looking over for a moment in time before she spoke, "I can also work with her on learning to not be afraid of him."

Ezra was just smiling gently before she spoke, "That dear child is safe with the demon king right now - and if he isn't around here then I shall be there to assist as well. She is sweet when not afraid - makes me wonder if my own child would have grown up to be that sweet had they survived."

the male chuckled "it is possible but there is no way to know now" the man had been thinking about his own child at hte time and it made him happy

Back
Top Bottom