Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Sielle was just looked towards him for a brief moment in time before she was tenatively going over to pick up the laser pointer.

Sielle just watched for a moment before she was turning it on and pointing it at the ground a short distance away from them.

While she was watching the kittens Lucifer was watching her happy to see that she was enjoying herself a little. Lucifer was also having several mental conversations with staff through out the castle making sure that no matter what she was treated with respect and Kindness.

Selena returned later looking rather flustered and ready to hide. When she found Kiara and Kayden she spoke “I never want to go shopping with Carol again” gone was the plain black dress and in its place was a pale blue sundress. It’s small size showed how thin Selena actually was and it wasn’t a healthy small either

Kiara was looking over before she was commenting, "It looks good on you. The light colors make you look so much better than the dark colors." Kadyn was nodding in agreement to that, partially looking up but also working on a bit of paperwork.

Sielle was just watching the kittens for a moment before she was tenatively kneeling down and holding out a hand towards one of them that had gotten closer to her versus going after the light.

"she is crazy Kiara she made me replace everything I had to threaten to throw a fit when she tried to get my to get my hair cut" Selena jumped when Carol spoke "a trim Selena a trim to take the split ends off seriously" the two females looked at each other lightly

the Kitten in question sniffed her before pouncing on her hand and playing with her fingers

Kiara was just looking over for a moment before she was commenting, "I would recommend getting your hair trimmed a bit. Getting rid of the split ends will help keep your hair healthier. Looks like it would only be a few inches - and this way it won't be so tangled up at the ends anymore."

Sielle was just watching for a moment before she was giving a light smile, and a small giggle.

Selena looked at her and then nodded her head she didn't like the idea but if Kiara was also recommending it she would give in and get it done

Lucifer smiled when she giggled and then watched as she played with the kitten

Kiara was just walking over for a moment in time and was just touching Selena's hair before she spoke, "Get a few inches trimmed off, maybe get it professionally washed - you could get it styled a bit. This is the start of becoming a new you - a small start but a start. Take that small little step." No she knew that Selena sometimes dwelled on the past - a lot of people tended to do that, but it was something that with small changes one could slowly begin to overcome.

Sielle was just petting the kitten before looking at a few of the others that had wandered over.

"I think I can handle a trim but I don't know about the rest" Slenea had really gone out of her comfort zone getting new clothes and making the decision to share Kayden's room.

Lucifer just watched as the kittens all started to come over and want attention

Kiara was just smiling before she spoke, "Hey.... I am proud of you. I know it is a lot to take in and everything, but you are doing good." With that she was giving her a light hug before she was speaking, "Why don't we worry about the trim in a few days. You and I can make it a trip together or I can do it for you here at home."

Selena nodded her head lightly before asking "are you still mad at your husband?" Selena didn't really get that she was mad at Lucifer at not Caleb but since she was there but Caleb wasn't she assumed Kiara was mad at Caleb for what had happened

Kiara was just looking over before she was shaking her head then spoke, "No not really mad at Caleb, have no reason to be. Came back to assure Kadyn that I was safe after the Black King was an idiot and decided to kidnap me."

"that was unwise of him" Selena knew that Kadyn would have gone to save her if Caleb hadn't "but if your not mad at him then why isn't he here?"

Kiara was just looking over before she spoke, "Probably just giving me my own space. I'm still upset about this whole marriage thing - and I believe that he knows it. So he is giving me room to think and process."

"ok" Selena wasn't going to push the issue since she had openly said that she was still upset about the whole thing. while Selena would have liked to been asked first she figured there had to be a reason behind why Lucifer did what he had

Kiara was just looking over for a brief moment before she spoke, "Anyways I'm going to go take a hot bath now."

Selena nodded her head lightly before heading out of the room to take and put her things away. leaving the room without permission had her on edge but she figured that if she ws married to Kaydn she didnt need permission to leave

Kadyn was just looking up from his desk for a moment and was wishing them both a good night. After that he was looking towards Selena before he spoke, "Feel free to make yourself comfortable - and like I said earlier... no need to rush anything. If you don't feel comfortable staying in my room with me; you don't need to do that now."

"its fine I'll just get settled in its better to do it now rather then stress over it" Selena gave a slight bow out of habit before heading to where she knew his room was. while it made her nervous she hoped that it would be ok and that he wouldn't get upset even though he had said she could stay there

"I just don't want you to push yourself to do to many new things at once is all." Kadyn spoke in a gentle tone - obviously concerned for her wellbeing ultimately.

"it's fine I need to adapt anyways and it better to do this now then worry about it and freak later" Selena could tell he was worried but she didnt want him too

Kadyn was just giving a nod of his head before he was speaking, "Go get some rest for the night, you look pretty exhausted."

Back
Top Bottom