Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

"I will" Selena was more then a little tired and she was ready to fall over and sleep right there but she needed to finish getting settled first

Selena walked to the room and entered looking at everything that had been bought before she went to work on putting it all away. once her clothes were put up Selena went in tot he bathroom and showered before changing into the new night clothes she had bought. Selena always showered at night as it washed the day's grime off and made it easier to sleep knowing she was clean. once she was dressed she went to work on brushing out her hair and braiding it so that she didn't over heat

Sielle continued to play with the kittens for a bit longer before she was getting up so that she could leave the room, setting the light down on the table where she had gotten it from. After that she was walking over to where Lucifer was.

“Since this little one seems to like you, you can keep her Ill have someone help you with her training as she gets older” Lucifer liked that the kitten had liked her and was glad to see her go to someone who could use her

Sielle was just looking for a moment in time before she was speaking in a soft voice, "A...Are you sure I can keep her?"

“I am sure that Hell Cats pick their owners not the other way around if she likes you you two are meant to be” Lucifer ruffled her hair lightly before gently petting the kitten

Sielle was just giving a small nod of her head before looking at the hellcat for a moment as she pet it gently.

Lucifer smiled "trust me on this this little one will follow you around so you'll have to watch your step incase she decides to get underfoot"

Sielle was just giving a small nod of her head before she was looking at the kitten. "I....I don't think that.... I can take care of her... I....I can't even take care of myself."

"you would be surprised how hearty hellcats are and I am here to help you so don't worry about it" Lucifer smiled at her lightly as he would help her with the kitten

Sielle was just looking before she spoke, "I.... Don't wish to be any more of a burden to Lord Lucifer than what I have been."

Sielle was just giving a small nod of her head before she spoke in a soft voice, "I...I hope so."

As this was happening, Kadyn was retreating to his room after a number of hours so that he could go and get some sleep as well. No he had been rather busy with the paperwork recently and everything else, so he was pretty exhausted.

Kiara was checking all of the wards around the mansion before she was retreating to her room for the night. She was incredibly exhausted still, her magic levels still not all that stable. She didn't seem to notice the servant that was watching her and as soon as she was going into her room, the servant was vanishing and appearing before Caleb, reporting what had been happening. "It seems that Lady Kiara's magic levels are still unstable and she is still suffering from the magical weakness."

"it will let us head back it is getting late and we both need some sleep" Lucifer smiled lightly at her and then offered his arm for her

Kadyn would find Selena curled into a tight ball on the bed but she was also out cold. Selena slept curled up tight like she was as she often had little room on her bed as things would get dumped there by the others so she didn't think to relax how she normally slept.

Caleb looked at the servant who had come to him and then handed them a small box "give this to her in the morning it will help speed up her recovery" Caleb didn't want her weak and unable to protect herself and while he couldn't keep her safe at all times and he couldn't magically fix what was wrong her could help her recover faster

Sielle was just giving a small nod of her head before she spoke in a soft voice, "L...Lord Lucifer... I...I.... I do not know where the slave quarters are.... Do.... do they sleep in the palace? Or do they sleep outside of the palace in another building?" No while she had been shown to a room when she had first gotten there - she didn't know that it was her room, she thought it had only been a room she had been allowed to use at the time.

Kadyn was walking into the room and spotted her, just pulling a blanket over her to cover her up some. After that he was changing into his pajamas and laying down on the bed as well.

The servant was giving a nod of their head before they spoke, "I shall be sure to deliver it."

"there are no slave quarters here Sielle as owning and having slaves has been outlawed for centuries it is why the crimson lord is in so much trouble" Lucifer walked with her as until she felt safe and sound in his home she would room with him as he would do nothing to her and very few would try to harm her while he was close

Selena mumbled in her sleep and then snuggled in to the blanket liking that it was warmer then hers was.

Caleb nodded his head and then headed off to return to his work so that he could rest as well

Sielle just gave a small nod of her head although just seemed to fall quiet as she followed after him, although she almost seemed to freeze up some when she realized that they were approaching her room. Wait did this mean that she was sharing a room with him? This did have her quivering a bit and she was speaking in a soft voice, "I.... I have l....little experience in be....being a nighttime companion." While she had had sex before it had been rare few times - and it had always been by force. So she truly didn't know that it could be done for enjoyment at all. And she also knew from being with the Crimson Lord, that having a woman in the chamber at night was usually for those kind of activities. And then afterwards she usually went to sleep in the corner of the room - the man being finished with her but not wanting her to leave.

Lucifer turned and looked at her "I expect nothing from you Sielle only that you sleep and get some rest, I am only having you sleep here until the crimson lord has been dealt with as it isn't wise to come in to my room with out my permission which you have" Lucifer could tell she was on edge and he wouldn't force her to do anything she didn't want to do and if she wanted to sleep else were he would figure it out as he simply wanted to keep her safe

Back
Top Bottom