Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Circus ( LunarWolf and GuardianAngel)

Sielle was just giving a small nod of her head as she walked into the room with him, just looking around for a moment. There seemed to be a brief amount of hesitation from her although soon enough she was wandering away from him - although she wasn't going over to the bed, no she was going to the corner in the far side of the room. One that allowed her to keep an eye on the window, bed, and the door. Soon enough she was sitting down on the ground there.

Sielle was just looking for a moment before she was speaking in a soft voice, "A slave shouldn't dirty her master's bed."

"you are not a slave and I am not your master" Lucifer walked over and carefully picked her up form the floor before taking her over to the bed and setting her on it

Sielle was just giving a startled shriek before she was speaking, "I.... I shouldn't share the same bed as m...master...."

Lucifer simply looked at her lightly "you are not a slave" Lucifer was starting to get frustrated but he wasn't letting it show as he didnt want to scare or upset her but there was only so much he could do and it seemed like the work Monty had done hadn't worked

Sielle almost seemed to pick up at the frustration though and was just instantly going quiet, looking down at the bed. "I.... Apo...." she started although was falling quiet once again, fearing that he would get even more frustrated with her if she started to apologize once again. She was just clasping her hands in her lap tightly and hiding behind her hair at the moment. "L....Lord Lucifer....M...May I sleep on the couch....." she questioned in a soft voice. No while he wouldn't allow her to sleep on the floor she was at least hoping he would allow her to sleep on the couch. More for her own comfort at that point in time, especially since sharing a bed with a man wasn't something that she was use to at all. "I...If th....that is permitted...."

Lucifer looked at her "I will see about getting a second bed for you as I know from experience that that couch is not comfortable to sleep on" Lucifer then went to the hall and caught a maid and asked for a second bed to be brought in to the room. seeing that his was the largest room in the castle outside of the ball room and meeting hall a second bed could fit easily and there would still be space

"I.... It wouldn't bother me at all... Y...You don't need to worry about getting another bed... I...c...can sleep on t...the...." Sielle started to say although was just finding herself going quiet and almost seeming to flinch away. No if she said that she could still sleep on the couch, or even the floor... she figured that he was going to get even more frustrated with her. He was already very frustrated with her it seemed. She didn't want to make it worse at all. No.... She would just nod and say okay. "I.... apologize for arguing...." she spoke in a low voice but almost seemed to flinch a bit when she was apologizing.

Lucifer looked at her "You really do not want to sleep on that couch trust me and don't worry about the bed there is plenty of room" Lucifer moved when the staff arrived with a bed for her and moved to get out of their way while they set the bed up

"Yes sir...." Sielle spoke in a soft voice although didn't say much more than that. No she felt if she said more that she was only going to get herself into more trouble... and that wasn't what she was wanting.

Sielle wasn't in any trouble with Lucifer it was more he was frustrated because while he was trying to help her she would constantly slide back into acting like a slave. while he knew that it would take time he had hoped that Monty's workings would have fixed it to where she didn't act like a slave anymore. Lucifer watched as the bed was made and then watched the staff leave "go a head and get ready for be Sielle"

Sielle was just nodding her head although she was commenting in a soft voice that she didn't have anything to change into. Unless he was wanting her to wear the same dress that she had on - not that it would bother her at all. Honestly he could tell her to strip and she probably would without hesitation. It wasn't as though she was trying to slide backwards - but it was easier said than done. At this point in time she was just deciding to remain quiet - force herself to remain quiet. Maybe if she could get around calling him master all the time that would help.

Lucifer nodded and then pointed in the direction of the bathroom "there should be a change of pajamas in there for you if you want to go a head and change in there while I change out here" Lucifer didn't want her to feel uncomfortable with him and he had asked that a set of pajamas and a change of clothes be made available for her

Sielle was giving a nod of her head before she was getting to her feet and just scurrying away to the bathroom so that she could change into the pajamas.

Sielle changed into the pajamas and was soon heading out of the bathroom, and just looking around a bit after she was reentering the room.

Sielle walked into the room a bit more but she was otherwise quiet, just going over to sit on the edge of the bed that he had had moved into the room for her.

"get some rest tomorrow you will have more than just lessons on reading" Lucifer had a few teachers lined up for her to keep her occupied while he went in to seclusions for a week

Sielle was giving a small nod of her head before she was speaking in a soft voice, "O....Okay." No she was definitely a little afraid of the lessons... and what else she was needing to learn. With that she was crawling up onto the bed.

the lessons were simple one was on magic and the other was to learn to protect herself so she wouldn't have to be worried or scared if he wasn't near her.

Sielle was just curling up in the bed, not even bothering to cover up and was soon enough falling asleep.

Lucifer read for a bit before getting up and covering Siell up before killing the lights. Lucifer had settled the kitten that had picked her and settled in on to the pillow next to her head

Sielle was fast asleep and didn't even seem to rouse come the next morning when a maid was knocking on the door, and entering the room with breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom