Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Student at Superhero High (KiraMusani x Frozen Princess)

Alina nodded.
"Oh, I don't think I can do anything to do with blood anyway, I have never bled before" Alina looked around and picked up the toga that was dropped when Cheeta came in.
"I thought me trying this was some sort of friend ritual, should I still try to wear it? or perhaps you should so you can show me?" She offered.

Diana's eyes widened. "Never bled? Ever? I mean even Kara's bled! And she's Supergirl!" She thought about that, "Okay, some joker put some Kryptonite in a football and threw it at her and it hit her in the nose* ... But still. It broke her nose and she bled." After shaking her head, she looked again at Alina holding up the toga. She pointed to the bathroom, which like Ivy's and Alina's, was just a toilet and basin, but definitely big enough to change clothes in. "Unless you don't mind changing in front of me since we're both girls, you can use the facilities. I'm actually curious as to what you would look like in Amazon dress. Girls let their friends borrow clothes all the time, I'm letting you try it on. No special ritual to it. I just want to see how it fits on you is all." She'd hold her question for when Alina came back out in the toga.

*-Classic Brady Bunch episode, except the canon victim was Marcia

Alina nodded to Diana and kept the Toga in her hands.
"Oh, that is right, you don't know. Yeah I have never bled, or really felt pain, at least to my memory, I have a vague memory of what it was like to feel but I don't even know if they are real or dreams at this point" She told her looking at her hand.

"I don't mind changing in front of you, I used to change in front of men and women so it is pretty normal for me." She explained as she started to strip, though as she revealed her more private areas if Diana were to look at her chest she would see that she was under average size, appropriate for her short stature. She would seem to have her chest be uncanny in how firm they were, like one of those old video games or cartoons, where despite how she moved they didn't seem to budge. She would also notice Alina didn't seem to wear a bra, or panties...

Once Alina was starting to get in the toga, it was clear she had no idea how to wear one.

Last edited:
Diana rubbed her eyes, shook her head, and then noticed Alina's difficulty. She came over, and helped, "Haven't you ever worn a dress? Here. Over the top, pull as you get it over your neck, and let it fall down around your legs. Most Amazon wear is sleeveless like this, so rule of thumb, the smallest hole is for your head, and neck. On top of that, with straps, although a bit fatter than most," she straightened one of the straps. "Wow, look in my full length mirror. It actually looks pretty regal on you as well!" The Themyscrian Princess gushed.

A knock on the door that Diana opened for her Mom who was dressed ready to head home and she raised an eyebrow as she saw Alina in Diana's royal toga. The queen actually cracked a smile and nodded. "Fits you well, you must be Alina, pleasure to meet your acquaintance. Finally." She gave a bow to Alina. "You're honored. Diana has only let Windy, Jean and Kara even hold that, little alone try it on. If you would like a similar toga, I'll have one made for you." She then pointed to her own shoulder, tapping it.

Diana asided quietly. "Fix your strap. It's sliding off your shoulder."

Last edited:
Alina nodded and allowed her to help her.
"I have worn dresses, they were just made of paper and less flowy" she admitted blushing at her fumble.
As requested she looked at herself in the mirror.
"Oh! I look fancy! Hehe, I am a big important person" she said doing a poor "fancy" accent.

"Oh!" Alina said surprised at the bow and mimicked her actions, though with FAR less grace.
"Really?!" She exclaimed excitedly, her hands up dropping the strap on her shoulder. This was the most emotional Alina had been since she arrived.

Alina tilted her head and looked at Diana's mother's shoulder until she heard Diana and fixed her strap, which would have saved her from flashing the room.
"Sorry, can't feel that stuff"

"So, does this mean we are friends now? Was this umm, you said not a ritual.. Umm are we friends now?" She asked confused.

Diana nodded with a smile, "Yes. We're friends." and then quickly explained to her mom the intention, and she was basically the last piece that had to go in. Hippolyta raised an eyebrow and glanced at Alina. "Please, mother? You let me train Windy and you said you were impressed and actually put her in the Gladiator Games. And she did real well... I don't ask for much..."

Hippolyta sighed. "You're sweet on Windy. Did you ever tell her? And if I say no you'll convince everyone I was okay with it. Technically, Windy is STILL your squire. Don't bite off more than you can chew, Diana. I mean it. Your studies, heroing and Windy come before anything else. And if you're serious about Windy as your girlfriend, you need to make double sure she comes after your school work. Even heroing needs to take a backseat to making your relationship with her work. Read me?"

Diana gulped and nodded.

Hippolyta nodded back, then said to Alina, "It'll be a while, probably 14 days or so, but that's when to start watching the mail for a package to you Alina. It'll be a flat box with your own Amazon toga in it. It'll have Grecian style writing, and maybe even a few Themysciran lessons on how to greet us and some common phrases we use. I'll expect you to wear the toga when you come visit Themyscira in the summer. You don't have to be finished with the lessons though. Zeus knows Kara still needs help. Deal?"

Screenshot_20220622-124117.png

"You're only on probation, dear, once certain things are cleared up legally, you'll have more freedom. Even Diana was on restricted to property only for her first two months."

Diana blushed. "Yeah. I was. I think everyone has to stay on property the first two months, and then if they're safety is threatened, like Bookworm's is... It's like a permanent restriction to protect the innocent. Like literally."

Hippolyta nodded, and said to Alina, "You're in the safety restrictions because of who had you last, but you also are a new student here. It was in your rules book. New students have those two months to get to know their surroundings and school grounds. At the same time, they're being protected by being confined to the grounds. Diana..."

"Ivy is hers. Windy is mine. Maybe when Ivy comes, we can go out with both our juniors and take in the property. Windy had been begging me for a refresher course." Diana said quickly, before her mom saddled her with Alina.

Hippolyta nodded. "See that you do. And ask Ivy and Alina to do a tour also." She then waved to both and headed for her trip home.

Diana let out a sigh that practically screamed relief.

"Oh, I hope that I can leave after two months, but I doubt that will happen, the reason they held me in the other place, was for something that sound like it was a big deal. Not something I think they would quit over me just leaving." Alina replied to the two-month info.

Alina looked at Diana.
"So you are to Windy, what I am to Ivy? or vice versa? Maybe all four of us can do whatever it is we are supposed to do together?" She suggested looking down at herself still in the toga.
"Should I change back? you seem distressed, did I do something wrong?" She asked at her sigh.

Diana chuckled. "No you didn't do anything wrong, but, yes, please change back to your regular clothes. Hang that back up on the hanger please?" She looked quizzically as Alina asked if Windy was to Diana what Alina was to Ivy. It took a good few minutes for it to sink in. "Oh! You mean was I Windy's advisor and Welcoming Committee? I wasn't her first one. She was too much of a handful for the senior who was in charge of her, and I was the first junior to be assigned a new student. I developed the crush, but apparently she fell hard for me as well." A shrug. "It happens." She then explained, "Mom can be overprotective at times. She forgets, I'm a big girl now, and no, if she would have said no, there would have been a reason." She thought about the situation as it went down. "The only thing that concerns me, is that she said you're under safety protection rules, and even what you explained... It sounds like what Mr. Logan went through." She suddenly blushed and made a motion of zipping her own lips. "It's not my place to tell, it's his, I just am awed at the similarities... And I might have said too much already." She sat on her bed staring at her boots.

Last edited:
Alina nodded and started to change as Diana explained everything to her, once again not blinking as she exposed herself to the princess before hanging the Toga up and getting dressed, sitting on the bed beside Diana as she put her skirt on first followed shortly by her top, notably, still no panties or bra
"Yeah, Ivy is my advisor." She nodded.
"Crush? that sounds painful, you crushed each other? I thought you liked one another... You seem to have both recovered very well."

"yes safety protection, I crashed in the yard in a helicopter, and I think the people who had me before want me back. They told me that they need me to save the world. But maybe we can still save it here, that is what heroes do right?" She asked before finally slipping her shirt on, not having been wearing anything else.
"Mr.Logan? maybe I can meet him, it sounds like he went through what I am now, maybe he has tips?"

Last edited:
When Diana felt her bed move from Alina sitting next to her, she looked up. She laughed out right at Alina's unassuming quip. "I have GOT to remember that one! Can I use your quip? It's classic!" She fought off a constant fit of the giggles. "Do you seriously not know what a crush is, or were you just pulling my leg like I'm assuming?"

Another knock on the door and Cover Girl was holding Jean by the scruff of HER neck. "I know this is KITTY'S girlfriend, but do either of you want to claim her before I drag her down to the sophomore floor?!" She glared at Jean who had her head tilted to one side, one eye closed and a grimace that said she was in pain.

"I said it was a mistake!"

Cover Girl glared at her again. "Young lady, are you 18?! Did I give you permission to use my name?!"

"No to both. I'm not 18 yet... And I did say Ms. Courtney..."

"After saying it twice withOUT an honorific! Twice, Jean! You're old enough to know better, and yet under age to talk to an adult like that. Would you address one of your parents' friends like that?"

"N-No, ma'am... Owww..."

Cover Girl looked at both the still seated girls, Diana her mouth wide open and her eyes practically bugging out. "If neither of you are going to claim her as senior class.... She's going to be spending the day with the sophomores only doing things they do on a Saturday." She glared at Jean, "Maybe she'll learn to respect her elders!"

Diana was too flabbergasted to claim Jean. Her mouth was stuck on wide open as well as her eyes.

Alina shook her head.
"Based on your reaction I assume you don't mean crushing like smash or smoosh, so what else would crush mean?"

Alina looked to the door and tilted her head as the situation was explained, but jumped up from her seat with a hand raised as she heard their chance to claim Jean.
"Oh! I will claim her mommy!" She declared, calling Courtney mom for the first time, and it was a mommy at that!

Alina then walked up and grabbed Jean by the shoulders and stared intensely into her eyes.
"I claim you"

Courtney released her grip on the Senior Class Vice President, and nodded to Alina. "She's all yours." She looked at Jean. "Mind her!" She looked at Alina. "If you have lunch, she's at your table. She goes where you want to or need to. Basically, she's your shadow." She smiled, albeit not too happy, but it showed. "I liked that. Mommy. Made my day, especially after Cheetah and then Jean. Thanks, sweetie." Another glare at Jean. "I'm on my way to report on Cheetah to Charles. I've a good mind to tell him about your actions.... Just because a senior class floor student claimed you doesn't mean you get off from anything Charles has to say, unless he thinks the normal punishment was good enough. I'm sure he'll telepathically contact you if being Alina's shadow isn't a satisfactory punishment."

Jean rubbed her neck, still wincing. "Wow. Cover Girl has some grip. No wonder Cheetah's tongue was out until she was released at the gate. Don't make your mom mad, is all I can say, Alina. Oof." She shook her head. "So... What are we doing?"

Diana arose. "I'm taking Alina to the clothes storage to get some things besides what she has on. Guess you're coming with us as part of your punishment."

Jean smirked. "Since when was getting clothes a punishment... I mean, not what I'd like to be doing, but, yes, Alina needs some clothes. I wonder who's minding the store, today? Usually one of the teachers."

Alina saluted.
"Yes, Mommy!" She nodded and listened to the others after Courtney left.

"Oh, I have never been to a clothes store before! Let's go! and you, stay in my vision always!" She proclaimed to Jean wrapping her arms around her and lifting her up slightly before seeming to place her off to the side slightly, seeming to hover just above the ground.

"okay Diana, you ready?" She asked turning, as she did Jean would spin around her like she was stuck to Alina's side.
Jean would feel invisible walls all around her, above her, and under her feet, like she was in an invisible cage and attached to Alina's hip.

Wolverine had even seen Jean do some weird things, and not knowing that she had to be Alina's shadow, really didn't see anything wrong with Jean being an inch or two off the ground. "Yer Alina. Glad t' see ya. Sorry about your sitch, but them's the breaks, kid. Chuck is working hard on gettin' ya a little breathing room, but for the next two months, get to know the facility, grounds and faculty." He then noticed Diana. Back to Alina, he asked, "Ain't Ivy sposed t'be helpin' ya, kid?"

Diana blushed. "Um. Ivy is training with the Birds of Prey. I just got chewed out for bothering Black Canary. BY Black Canary. I'm taking Alina here to get more clothes. What she has on is all she's got."

Jean interjected with, "That's what I was explaining to you and a few others. There were no personal effects, even toasted remains of personal effects, that could be attributed to Alina, Wolverine. What she had on, which wasn't much, was everything she owned."

"You ain't been in here yet, Jeannie. Ya gonna look around, too?" Logan asked as he chomped on his cigar in aggravation as it finally hit him the total lack of creature comforts that Alina had. Similar to his own situation.

"I, uh, got in trouble with Cover Girl for saying her first name, civilian first name, without permission." She winced, rubbing her still sore nape.

Wolverine nodded, "So ya gotta shadow Alina, because she claimed ya. Dammit, Jeannie, ya did that shit to Bookworm. Yer lucky ya didn't get chewed at by him!" He checked Alina's name off the list. "Every three months ya can come here and check what you'd like. I'll hafta verify what ya claimed in clothes. Lessee, first time... Ya can get a jacket, three sets of clothes, that's a top and skirt or slacks, or a dress, some pj's, and gym clothes." He blushed, "An' some drawers an' brassieres an' stuff like that. Four pairs. Have fun." He sent her and Diana in, with Jean in tow.

Chuck, ya get that? What th' hell is a matter wi' Jeannie, lately? Scott ain't even here, he an' th' White Queen took off t' do their own thing. An' I probably answered my own question, right? She bein' so emotive an' all. I hope Kitty helps straightens her ship back up, I hate seein' her like this! She's better than this!

Alina looked at wolverine and at the others as they spoke luckily they had answered questions for her so she simply stood there and listened for the most part. Though she did choose to speak up once the others seemed to have finished,
"Oh, you are the one that was like me right? you were in a lab for a long time? Did they experiment on you too? was it so they could save the world? Did you ever see that once scientist with the mustache?" She asked looking at him bluntly.
"Oh and thanks I think, though I don't know what my sitch is"

Once her and Wolverines' interaction was done for better or worse she walked in with the others and looked at Diana and whispered.
"I forgot all the things he said I could get... also, I didn't know what half of them were, he talks kind of funny. What kind of accent is that?"

"Yes Logan, I did, and quite possibly. As you know I am not going to peek into her mind, but I certainly hope that the young miss Pride will be able o help her get back into the right headspace. I am sure she will be back to her regular self soon" Charles replied.

Wolverine nodded, "Yeah, kid, but that ain't public knowledge and I'd like it kept that way, capisce (ca-peesh)? We can talk about it at lunch. These present know, so Imma show ya this much." He put his hand up to her, back of it towards her, and SNIKT! Out came the adamantium metal like blades right out of his lower knuckles. "Both hands." He retracted them. "Ain't pretty. So ya tell me, kid, do I know experimented on or what? As for the scientist ya described. Mosta th' ones I knew were guys an' had 'stashes. Gotta be more specific. Scoot. Gitcher some clothes."

Inside, Diana led them to the juniors and petites section of the female clothing. "Three sets of outer clothes. I suggest a tee and two nice blouses. You have one skirt, and that's required for formal things, so two slacks and a pair of jeans. Unless you want a dress, get regular outfits." Diana noticed Jean grab a teddy (as in negligee) and obviously, by the smirk, was imagining Kitty in it, which, with her psy-link, would go straight to her. She'd probably get had by her girlfriend later, but right now, her friend and the Senior Class President, got on her. "Jean! Mind outta the gutter! It's obvious you want Kitty in that thing, but really?! You're supposed to be helping Alina! Get her a decent nightgown, and with the chill coming on, something flannel!" She then shook her head and asided to Alina. "Some girls. Always thinking with their clits."

Jean did find a nice flannel nightgown, Scottish looking by design with the plaid look, and put it with Alina's shopping basket Diana was holding for her while Alina checked the regular clothes.

"The sweat suit, Alina, even if it is rainbow colored. That can be your gym clothes. You need that too." Diana said, pointing. It looked like it would fit Alina... Not perfectly, but like her school uniform she was still wearing, it would be good enough.

She jumped a little as his claws came out and nodded to the rest of what he said, she had plenty more questions for him but would ask them later, as he said at lunch.

As they entered Diana managed to convince Alina to let Jean out of her cage as she helped them look for clothes for her, saying it was part of her job as a shadow.

Alina agreed and as Diana explained what they were looking for and Jean got distracted she looked over at first thinking that was for her before Diana spoke up.
"Why should I not have that one? And a chill does not matter to me, my powers regulate my temperature, really I could be without clothes at all but that is apparently inappropriate. And what is thinking with her clit mean?" She asked Diana.

Alina looked herself as well, and nodded as she looked at the sweat suite, grabbing the colourful rainbow set that Diana mentioned.
"I like this, it's pretty, I used to only wear white and gray"

Diana sighed, blushed, and waved her hands shaking her head. "Alina.... That kind of nightwear is called... Ahem... A negligee. That is for the wife...." She glanced at Jean who was putting the flannel nightgown in the basket. "Or dominant seductress..." She was turning so red, she had to stop and look away or at the floor for a few minutes.

Jean looked over, behaving herself after the teddy fiasco. "Diana's right, Alina. That is technically for the girl who has charge in the bedroom. And someone to be in charge of."

"God's, Jean... If Kitty saw that and what you were thinking..." Diana shook her head.

Jean smirked. "Oh she did. Both as a matter of fact. That's the nice thing about a psy-link."

Diana blushed red again. "Oh, are you going to get had."

Jean knew that, but also knew Kitty would be right down to the storage tomorrow to claim the teddy. "Yeah. I probably won't get any tonight, but ..."

Diana gasped, "Suffering Sappho, Jean... Stop already!" She covered her face. After a few minutes, Diana looked at Alina. "That's a girl thinking with her clit. It's a part on the body that.... Helps with arousal. Boys sexually aroused, think with something else that they have down there, and more visible." She looked at the basket. "Have you got your three sets of outer clothes?"

"Jacket!" Jean suddenly blurred and went to the nearby coat rack.

Alina looked at the negligee and then at Jean, her head moving back and forth between them as they spoke, managing to piece together what they were talking about. She decided to keep quiet until Diana spoke to her again, answering her question about the phrase she used.
"Oh.. down there? Do you mean their penis? They use that to make girls pregnant, the scientists tried that on me... was that arousal? I don't think so my barrier blocked it and the man got mad and hurt." She said rather casually mentioning the act of sexual aggression against her before looking at her basket.

"Let's see, the rainbow sweatpants, umm I got this.." She held up a pair of short shorts and a tight-fitting shirt combo, what looked like a workout outfit.
"and umm, this" she held the flannel nightgown up.
"Outer clothes like jackets and stuff?" She asked seeing Jean holding a red leather jacket with a look of awe on her face.
"Oh, that is nice, Oh! pockets! I want things with packets! So when I get things I can carry them in the pockets." Alina declared.

Diana sighed with a nod. "Yes they were aroused... And sounds like that particular one should have been strung up by it. And good for you. He wasn't thinking with his brains. Wonder what scientific mumbojumbo he tried to use on you." She pushed her thumb shut against her middle and ring finger as the rest of her hand closed into a sideways 'V' that did look surprisingly like a mouth. "Rhetorical. You don't need to answer. No wonder most the heroines here are lesbian. Ugh. Boys."

She noticed the shorts and top, then the jacket. She nodded at the jacket and made a face regarding the shorts and shirt. "Alina, no offense intended, but do you WANT boys, and a lot of girls, including Kara making passes and hitting on you? That's an old volleyball uniform from one of the local public high schools. No M for Metropolis, though... But still, just saying..."

Jean came over and looked the shirt over. "The C in the upper right corner stands for captain. Wow. Let her keep it Diana, if we ever do get a volleyball team and Alina's any good... She'd already be dressed the part, feel me?"

With a sigh, Diana threw her hands up. "Two more sets. Jean and I will look." The two started moving tops around, "Too see through..."

Jean shook her head. "Black, grey, I don't know what color THAT'S supposed to be... White, grey, another black... Oh, girls, here's one, considering who her mom is!" She held up a light tannish top, short sleeves, and with a breast pocket. Shortly, Diana found a nice hunter green polo shirt, with only a few buttons at the top. Basically, a golf shirt. They both looked at Alina for her approval.

Alina nodded at Diana's reaction to the story of her encounter with the man.
"Maybe he was, I never saw that one again after that, I was told he was set on fire or something... wait no, probably fired was the term."
Alina seemed to watch her hand trying to figure out what she was doing when she was distracted by what Diana said about most girls being lesbians.
"I mean they are probably like that because girls are pretty and boys are cute, I think girls are only with boys when they want to make babies." She rubbed a hand to her chin.

"Passes? and hitting me? I mean I guess I don't mind if they hit me my powers will protect me and if they pass something to me I will just catch it, easy!" She smiled seeming to completely misunderstand yet again.
"This outfit will cause these things to happen? strange, I didn't know clothing choice had any effect like that." She started looking at the clothing closer.

Alina looked at them and after realizing they wanted a reaction spoke up.
"Okay, I honestly don't really mind what I wear, fabric does not matter either as I can't feel it. OH! though one thing, if it only stays on with like, friction then it may not work, for the same reason feel does not work, none of the clothes actually touch my skin."

Alina looked at her basics, seeing the black C in the corner of the otherwise white top and shorts, perhaps they were discontinued because white and sweating or water don't match well, especially with how tight it would fit, though Alina did not know about this affect when white clothes get wet so paid no mind to it.
"Is there anything else I need?"

The old volleyball uniform:
Screenshot_20220624-153912.png
Both girls nodded to each other and then looked for matching pants. Unfortunately, the camouflage cargo pants (with LOTS of pockets) Jean found went better with Diana's polo, and the brown slacks Diana found went better with Jean's pocket tee, so they switched pants. Both pairs went into the basket.

Jean was the one to speak up. "Unmentionables." She stated, leading both to the intimate apparel area where everything was still packaged and brand new.

"Bras and panties." Diana explained. "No offense, intended, but a proper lady doesn't flash her friends unless she's wearing a kilt and in Scotland. You need underwear."

(This would be where Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver would show up)

Alina packed all the clothes she had in the basket and walked with them to the "unmentionables" with the others.
"Do I really need these? they seem superfluous. I mean I don't need the extra warmth, my powers don't emit any light so flashing isn't a thing I really don't think is an issue, also that Scotland kilt thing, I have no idea what that means." She said as she took a bra and examined it.
"What is even the purpose?"

As that happened another student dressed in scarlet would arrive.
"What are you all doing here? a new girl? huh? did I hear that right? she isn't wearing panties? or a Bra?"

Quick-Dry-Short-Sleeve-Crop-Top-Gym-Shorts-2pcs-Fitness-Clothing-Yoga-Set-Sports-Suit-Running.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

Back
Top Bottom