Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Student at Superhero High (KiraMusani x Frozen Princess)

Windy unclinched her first. "There's exceptions to th' rule, lass. I'll hear about it later, but I seriously doubt Mr. Garrick, Allen or West will take Bart's words with anything more than a grain of salt."

"Too right." Crystal nodded. "I couldn't believe his nerve."

Jean sighed. "He'll try to make it sound like you started it, Windy, which will defeat his purpose. Charles won't need to be a mind-reader to see through that one. But don't be surprised if you're called in the office Monday morning to make it look like he's taking Bart seriously."

Crystal nodded. "Fair warning, luv. Even IF you'll have th' whole cafeteria behind ya."

Rookie, a small girl (5-4) in a hockey jersey and football style pants with a tennis skirt over the pants, and a golf bag of various sports equipment over her shoulder, walked over to the table and adjusted horn rimmed glasses. "I'll say. About time someone decked one of them. Now if some other girl will kick them both in the family jewels, feel me?"

Alina nodded, though did not know when this exception should take place, but hoped that it might be obvious when the moment comes next.
"Okay"

Kitty placed a hand on her shoulder.
"You should prepare yourself for some sort of backlash though, just to be safe"

When Rookie approached them they looked toward her, and Alina walked over.
"I can't feel anything"

"She means, do you understand what she is saying" Kitty Clarified.

"Oh! yes, we must kick their jewelry" She declared, clearly not understanding the term Family Jewels, getting a facepalm from Kitty.

Rookie rolled her eyes and smirked. "I like you. You're a live one! You're okay in my scorebook. Callista McBeal at your service. Ally, for short. My hero name is Rookie and my schtick and weapons are all sports related."

Jean smirked, giving the girl a teasing wink. "She wants to be a sports lawyer when she grows up."

The strawberry blonde teasingly stuck out her tongue at Jean. "Which is next year, Jeannie, in case you forgot." She snarked.

"I didn't forget..." Jean said, looking around and rubbing the back of her neck, as if she really HAD forgot. "YOU forgot."

The only two that knew the Jean/Ally dynamic were Kitty and Windy, with Windy trying to hold in her laughter as the two swapped playful insults at each other. She glanced Kitty's direction, to see if they needed to "separate" them.

Alina smiled.
"I like you too! that is nice, and Ally, name kind of works for my name too, I am Alina"

Kitty held up a hand to say, wait and see where this goes.

Alina placed a hand on her chin.
"hmm, so what does a sports lawyer do exactly?"

Windy shook her head, shrugged, and sat back down to her honeypot cookie that she had yet to even taste yet.

Rookie scoffed. "How could I forget when I turn 18, genius?!" Just changing the one word, usually a straight insult to Jean's intelligence, ended up with the desired effect.

Jean went headlong right into the usual return retort, really walking into it. "I know you are, but what am I?"

The whole side of the room started laughing with Rookie siding to Alina. "Well...Obviously not a genius, I can't believe she fell for that!"

While the one with the reddest hair (more fire orange than Windy's) still oblivious to obviously losing this round, Ally said to Alina, "I'm studying every law on every sport, so that if a player hires me to defend them against corporate or owner greed, mismanagement, or other unfair business practice, they can be assured of a thorough investigation, and if they've done nothing wrong, exoneration." She shrugged. "I'll be the Perry Mason or Matlock of the sports world. At least, that's my plan."

Kitty decided to stay out of this one, Jean was digging her own grave.

Alina looked back and forth as they retorted, mostly keeping up with what was going on but still missing some of the more subtle things.
"Oh! I never know when I am turning any age because I don't know. What's it called? the born day?" she rubbed her head in thought.
"Wait fell for what?"

"That law stuff sounds complicated, but why are you here? I thought this was a place for crime-fighting heroes. Isn't that sports law stuff different?" Alina asked, trying to make sense of everything.

Back
Top Bottom