Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Student at Superhero High (KiraMusani x Frozen Princess)

After Alina help Crystal up she looked to Jay after his comment and stated rather plainly.
"I never feel anything, how did you know that?"

After that Alina shook Flash Garrick's hand before releasing it as everyone introduced themselves, then she got a look from Crystal along with the other two.
"Hmmm? Oh? I am Alina, I don't have a hero name or whatever yet, But I guess I have both of you as teachers this year do you already know that?"

Jay chuckled at Alina. "Because physics and gravity is what caused you to sit on Crazy Quilt after the two collided head on. The momentum would have knocked you off balance, just because of physics. If it hadn't been for the law of motion by Newton, which states that 'for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction', I doubt you'd have even sat on Quilt. Ah, but that's a lesson for your science teacher to explain in more detail. I'll be teaching you geography, which can be an interesting class in and of itself. You'll learn the 50 states, their capitals, topography, locations, as well as the locations and topography of more than 200 countries around the world and their capitals. A hero has to know where in the world they are at any given time, and my class will help you do that." He smiled. "Therefore, although you sat on Quilt, there's no way you actually felt anything."

Alina paused for a moment in thought.
"Oh, but if you had been going faster I would not have been knocked down, how does that work with the physics?" She asked placing a finger against her lips.

She was not trying to counter his statement more so she was just ever curious about how her powers worked in an attempt to better understand and control them one day.

Almost a week had passed, to the day, since the collision will the older Flash, Crazy Quilt, Alina and Sheila Lasso, that had actually left Sheila Lasso with the worst injury. A bruised ego. Jay Garrick, however, was left with a conundrum that rivaled Puzzler's puzzles when he was a villain, and Riddler's riddles that he constantly plagued Gotham City, Batman and Commissioner Gordon with. With a promise to get an answer back to Alina later, he left and had all the Flashes meeting to discuss possible answers all week. Velocity was also called in as she had wanted to follow in Barry Allen's footsteps as a police chemical forensic officer. All week, she made up plausible excuses as to why she couldn't hang out with Alina... And now? It was Saturday lunchtime.

Crystal had just sat down at the table she shared with Alina. "I don't get that gal, Alina. That sheila, Windy, she's pushin' herself too bloody hard, even askin' t' start forensic classes a whole semester earlier than 11th grade. Babs act'ly ENCOURAGING her! Bad enough she's the fastest girl on the planet, but correct me if I misheard Dr. Quincy, Miss Amber, and yer GI Joe mom (Cover Girl)... But dint ALL three of 'em ask her to get to know you? The Flashes have been runnin' her ragged all week! She's barely had time for herself, little alone visiting with us, like she was told. There's a saying about all work and no play. Gal's barely had time to blinkin' breathe!" She then looked at Alina. "What d'ya think? Mebbe ya outta sit on her and say hi, so's she gets a hint. She still needs to get a college degree for her chosen profession, contrary t' how many strings Mr. Allen pulls t' get her her dream job! Then mebbe she'll slow down an' be a high school student again. She needs a wake up call either way. I've seen less hoppin' about from a herd o' angry kangaroos!"

Over the last week, despite Ivy being the one designated as her guide, Alina had spent most of her time with sheila. Although she would occasionally go and visit her neighbors from time to time, during the day she would be with sheila more often than not. That of course was outside the time she would be in her classes. She was already getting more used to some of the finer aspects of life here, knowing the layout and getting better at casual conversation.

As Crystal spoke to her, she had gotten much better at understanding her speech, and after plenty of research, understanding many more of her phrases. Alina gave a giggle in response to her latest speech about Windy.
"Hehe, because Kangaroos jump a lot." She took a breath after her little giggle fit.
"Umm, so sit on her? like actually sit on her or trap her in a cage? Or is it just like trying and talk to her?" She asked, used to noticing these phrases though still getting used to deciphering them.
"What if she just does not like me? And she is avoiding me because of that?" She added, a little self conscious.

Crystal shook her head and shrugged at the same time. "Yeah, nah. Think yer right, luv. Fastest gal an' all... Either way, I'm outta ideas. Ain't that she don't like ya, Alina, she ain't been given time. She ain't had time for 'er friends she knows! I'd almost be willin' lay money that Kitty ain't seen hide nor hair ov-er either."

Jean parked next to Alina's other side. "You wouldn't be wrong, Cris. I got an earful of woe from Kitty about her missing her friend when we had a few minutes, yesterday. And she wasn't talking about me, as when I said I missed her too, she smacked me and said, "Jean! And you're a mind reader?!" Although I have been busy myself with some things Charles has me doing, preventing ME from spending time with my girlfriend, so of course I assumed she meant me at first. It's like first the Flashes take Windy away from her, and now the last few days... Charles has taken ME away from her. My Shadow Kitty definitely is hurting." She was both talking to Alina and Crystal... And watching for Kitty.

Crystal nodded. "Crikey. That proves it's not Windy don't like ya, Alina, luv... She ain't had time! I'm back to sayin' mebbe ya OUTTA sit on her literally after all. She needs t' come back to reality, an' mebbe a reminder o' what a doctor, mom, an' scientist told her to do will do just that. After all, her bein' dragged about by the Flashes in five separate directions can't be good for her mentally."

Jean sighed. "Sitting on her is far less drastic than locking her in the cage. She doesn't deserve that, she's done nothing wrong, not like how both I and Supergirl did. Sitting on her might also get her to use her own brain power and slow down, telling the Flashes she can't keep being pulled in different directions. She is still an adolescent. Granted she's 16, but as you said, Crystal, she'd HAVE to get a degree in chemical forensics before Mr. Allen gets her a job with either Metropolis or Central City Police Department. She's still got two years to be a kid." Jean looked right at Alina. "Someone needs to remind her. I heard she DOES want to meet you, but doesn't know where she can find the time. There's your opening. Use it." She looked to the double doors as a pink streak came in, sending a gust of wind throughout the cafeteria. "Speak of the hurricane. There's your chance Alina. Sit on her. For her own good. I'll see if I can spot Kitty, who misses her friend."

Alina listened to Crystal and nodded, as she looked down at her tray of food.
"Okay, that makes sense, things are very busy here, even for me."

Alina smiled and waved to Jean as she sat down, listening to what Jean was saying, not wanting to interrupt.
"That doesn't sound fun, is there something we can do for Kitty if we can't get Windy? Maybe another sleepover?"
Kitty would be seen getting some food, looking down, and a little somber.

She turned to Crystal again as she heard her speak, tilting her head.
"Oh really sit on her? How do I do that? Oh! I heard a phrase from the internet about sitting on someone's face, I thought it wasn't literal but is that what I should do?"

Once again she turned back to look at Jean.
"Okay, but I'll probably need to use my barriers to stop her in order to sit on her, she would probably just speed away otherwise." She managed to say just before the pink flash come through.
"Oh, okay! I'll go try and sit on her face" She declared as no one had yet a chance to correct her with how fast things were going, she got up and waited for the blur to stop somewhere.

Crystal and Jean exchanged glances. They were well aware of what face sitting meant. Especially Jean who liked it when Kitty sat on hers. Unfortunately, between their pondering how to address the question, Windy's appearance and Kitty finally showing up in the line? Alina was already gone plotting a butt plant on Windy.

"Urp. Too late." Crystal facepalmed as Jean made a face.

Jean sighed. "I was going to suggest a frontal instead of on her back. Windy would have to pay attention that way. But... I mean... I'm not sure Windy's, y'know? And I don't know how she'd take having her face sat on, even if she is."

Crystal groaned. "Especially in public, Oi, this should be interesting. Let's just hope Charles doesn't decide to make a rare Saturday lunch appearance."

Jean nodded, afraid to look but not able to turn away.

Windy screeched to a stop in front of the different brunch entrees behind the counter. "Uhh... Honey Baked Chicken, Sweet Corn, Sweet Potato, Bacon Green beans and onions, and for dessert the Honeypot Cookie Surprise." That last one would end up being a little too literal although neither Alina nor Windy would quite mean it the way things would happen. She turned towards the bustling cafeteria, but didn't notice Alina fast approaching.

As Windy stopped Alina made her way to her, at first using barriers to trap her feet.
"Hey, Windy!" She called out pointing to her.

"We need to talk and since you have been moving too much, I am going to sit on your face," She told her as she got to her, placing her hands on her shoulders before starting to push her down, though did not let her fall.

The thin as a rail girl actually stood a few inches taller than Alina, and did a double take as a double facepalm was heard by Crystal and Jean both. Kitty wasn't too far behind Windy and Alina but might be more distracted by the in unison facepalms of her girlfriend and close friend (but not bestie, that would be Windy up ahead). Her attention returned to Alina, slowly sending her earthward. "Uhh???" Windy gasped wide eyed with a goofy grin. "Y-You umm know this is in p-p-public, r-right? Look, I admit I haven't had time, but..." She glanced around worriedly at everyone staring at them. She then looked at the lunch lady setting her plate on the top, and glaring at her, then Alina, then her again. Windy gulped. "I wouldn't. m- ahem... Mind you sitting on my face... Babe... But err... Not in public, mmkay? I-I'm sorry..." A gulp as she slid her arms gently around Alina. "Sorry I've been neglecting ye; I'll make it up to ye, sweetheart, but can... Uh... We uh .. y'know? Wait til we're... Y'know... In private? Please? I promise I'll make it up to you. Scout's honor. And ye know I'm an honest to goodness girl scout, so no lie. What d'ya say? Just a kiss for now, an' save the rest for later, aye, me sweet lass?"

Even Babs was watching by now, same with Supergirl, Green Lantern Jessica, Kid Flash, Iceman and a whole host of others.

Jean stopped Crystal from getting up and trying to rescue Alina, or Windy. "Windy's not faking. She's les. Wants a girlfriend in the worse possible way. Probably been fantasizing about a confrontation like this with Alina ever since she was ordered to get to know her. She literally hasn't had time. She's trying to make everyone think this is a lover's spat and Alina misses her. Now if she'll just apologize to Kitty for neglecting her, too."

Jean didn't have to worry about that, as Windy saw Kitty and said, "Please don't phase through me, Shadowcat! I'm sorry I've been neglecting ye, too, bestie."

Alina stopped as Windy replied, almost freezing mid-dip.
"Huh? oh, umm wha?" All that was a lot for Alina to process, but after a few moments she smiled.
"Oh! I think that is exactly what we wanted!" She looked to Crystal and Jean for approval before removing the barriers trapping her feet.
"Tonight, come to my room, deal?!" She told her.

Once all that had been dealt with then she returned to Crystal and Jean giving them a thumbs up.
"All I had to do was mention the sitting" She smiled, still no clue what it had meant.

Kitty smiled back at her and gave a gentle wave, feeling better that she admitted that to her, and was going to try and improve.

As things went back to normal and Windy grabbed her plate, getting a whispered lecture from the lunch lady, she spotted where Alina had gone, noticing six could sit there. After paying for her lunch, and motioning for Kitty to join her with the others, Windy made her way over to the table. Crystal pointed her to the seat across from her, while Jean waited for Kitty to join them.

"Guess I 'bout had me Honeypot Cookie in front of everyone." Windy commented, her face redder than usual. "Alina, Cris, Jean, Kitty. Advice without me going to Doc Quincy or Miss Amber, if ye please? Much as I like the Flashes, being part of the Speed force, e'en if it's just a wee taste, I feel like I'm being dragged so many directions like I'll get drawn and quartered any day! Lotsa science and time manipulation... Physics and stuff, feel like my heads gonna explode... But only Mr. Garrick seems to take that in consideration. I dunno what to do anymore."

Crystal frowned. "Jay wants to give you a break but Barry, Wally and Bart don't? Windy, luv... Just because Bart is yer upperclassman doesn't give him the right t' bully ya! And what exactly is got you hoppin' about like a herd of angry kangaroos, anyhow?"

Windy shook her head. "Jay Garrick gave us a physics conundrum. That's actually been proving a real thing. Something about when does speed stop causing forward motion. He's actually seen it happened." She then looked at Alina with realization. "Say. Don't yer barricades stop a speedster from hundreds of miles an hour to zero? Barry actually confirmed Jay's findings saying a student can do that with a wall, leaving neither hero or wall any more the worse for wear. Hate to involve ye when yer tryin to figure out yer powers, but if we had an actual working model of Jay's hypothesis... We could figure out the answer without running ME ragged."

Crystal raised an eyebrow. "As acting senior sister figure, for both you AND Alina, I'm gonna have to veto that, luv. The dangers, both real and perceived are too great. I'd hafta answer to Charles if you get hurt, Wins."

Could Alina talk Crystal out of her stance? It would mean more time with Windy, and possible answers to Alina's barricade control.

Kitty picked up her tray and followed Windy to the table, taking the seat that was left.
"I am happy to have you eating with us Windy"

Alina did her best to keep up with everything being said as everyone joined the Table.
"Hmm, well if no damage is supposed to be done to you or the wall, then I could just make it so that the wall will be shattered super easily" She explained assuming the worry was of Windy running into a wall at super speed.
"You were worried about the splat that happens when someone hits my walls at super speed right?" She asked lifting her tray up and placing it on a barrier that was slightly higher, after a moment the barrier shattered and the tray dropped onto the table.
"See, that way no splat."
Alina smiled at Crystal.
"Plus it would help me with my barrier control practice, and I could help Windy with her problem, maybe get the Flashes to make it so only Jay teaches you?" She suggested, looking at Windy.

Windy smiled. "I'm just glad to have a day off so I CAN sit with my friends again." She then nodded at Alina. Her accent being Scot, but some of her wording coming across Irish-Gaelic. "That's part of the theory Mr. Allen has, lass. Mr. Garrick is trying to figure out the part where speed stops working with forward momentum. Like I'm pressing against the wall but not going anywhere. So far, we've broken every wall. Ye'd hae t' 'ave a wee stronger wall than anything ye've e'er manufactured afore, for that trick, I'm guessin'."

Jean groaning, shook her head and muttered, "Oof, as you are wont to say at times, Wins.... 'Saints preserve us.' No wonder we haven't seen much of you this week."

Windy nodded, and finally dug in to her large lunch, while glancing to Alina for her input.

Alina took a few bites of her food as she listened to Windy, nodding along but looking a bit confused as she explained she would need a strong wall.
"But if I make the wall too strong then you would just splat into it, then you would be dead. I don't want that." She explained as Windy started to eat.

Kitty looked at Windy with concern, not wanting to see her get hurt.

Windy shook her head. "I don't either. I'm sure if Mr. Garrick is testing, I'd be pushing against it at superspeed, not running AT it with superspeed. Kinda like a engine revving at highway speed when the car ain't movin'? It's when Mr. Allen is testing the sudden stop with forward momentum when we'll need that breakable wall."

Crystal made a face. "Still sounds a might too dangerous t' ME, luv. Y'know how many engines I seen blow more'n just a gasket idling at highway speed? And you'll be idling at airplane speed if not higher. Dead's still dead, Wins."

Jean glanced at Kitty with a worried look, knowing her girlfriend knew a little more about Windy and the speed force than even Jean, and from what little Jean could gather, a lot more than Sheilia Lasso. Crystal was obviously pushing the overprotective parent card, and wasn't going to listen to the mind reader OR the one with the ability to control her speed power.

Alina nodded with a smile.
"Oh then yeah I can make strong walls! That is if you are sure it won't kill you as Crystal thinks"

Kitty finally spoke up.
"We can probably trust the Flashes when it comes to what the speed force can do, they won't let Windy die in training. They know way more than any of us about how that stuff works."

Windy nodded "coulnae said it better meself, Kitty!" She added with a grin.

Crystal just scoffed as she eyed Windy. "What th' Flashes ferget is I'm responsible for yer well bein', luv. Like ya kept me in the dark all week til now on what ya were upta. I could put ya in house arrest in the dorm for endangerin' yerself, an' not get a lecture from Charles. Change my mind."

Jean frowned. "Like I had to do with Bart. A Flash. Several times. Only difference if you recall, Crystal... Bart wasn't listening to his teachers and mentors; Windy is. Put the overprotective parent card back in your hip pocket, and let's think this out. Alina has come up with the perfect solution. Depending on the type of wall needed, Windy won't be in danger, because, as Kitty pointed out, ALL the Flashes know about the speed force, and it's limitations on each person's body. Every Flash has a top speed. Windy's is the slowest at the Earth's circumference times two. Barry is the only Flash that has never been capped, not from lack of trying on the others' parts. Even Jay has a limit and it has nothing to do with his age. Think it through before you go all cop mommy on Windy, huh?"

Crystal frowned. "I also like the idea from Alina of only one Flash mentoring, Windy, and you just said the reason I'm against Barry. He has no top speed. He gives an all new meaning to the phrase, to infinity and beyond! Barry backs off save for chemistry and criminal science, I'll be less worried. Leave the physics and other sciences, including time manipulation, to Jay and Wally, with Jay having the final say, fair dinkum?"

Windy shrugged. "Since you're saying Jay and Wally know what they're talking about, I say Aye. If Alina will help me talk to Jay... I personally do want Bart to butt out, meself. Jay and Wally were always the tops and Jay IS me favorite teacher. Including regarding the speed force." She looked at Alina. "Whaddya say, lass? Cut me mentors in half? I may have more time to be a teenager again, with just two instead of four."

Kitty smiled and sipped her drink as she saw the conversation tone switch. Though it took a little back and forth for everyone to be back on the same page, mostly Crystal, they agreed. However, that agreement's outcome rested on Alina's willingness to help. Kitty was not worried though, she didn't know Alina too well but she at the very least always seemed willing to help others when asked.

Alina did her best to keep up with the conversation, had this been when she first arrived she would be lost, but she was improving. She managed to keep up with the conversation up until the end when Windy asked her to cut her team in half.
"Cut them in half? Wouldn't that kill them? I suppose if I made a thin but strong horizontal barrier in their running path it could work..." she said thinking out loud to herself.

This made Kitty do a spit take and choke on her drink for a moment. Someone had to jump in and correct her right?

Crystal choked on her own drink. "Naw, luv! Not like that! She's sayin' she currently has four tellin' her what to do. Yer cuttin' the NUMBER in half, not the poor blokes!" She thought about it. "Though I don't think there'll be any complaints if Bart suddenly found himself in halves... Yeah, nah that'd make ya a villain. Don't do that neither. No matter how mad he makes ya."

"I know if I EVER catch him hitting on my Shadowkitty again.... He'll have to change his name to Clock King." Jean growled.

Intrigued, Windy asked, "How so, Jean?"

"Because I'll crown him. With the entire school clock tower. He'll be hearing alarm bells the rest of his life!" Jean hissed. Apparently, nobody sexually harassed Kitty and got away with it. Not even her, so certainly not the youngest Flash.

Alina slapped her hand to her forehead.
"Oh! Haha my mistake, I get it, okay so hopefully we can convince them to let Jay be your only teacher, and that way you can have more time and less stress!" Alina declared.

"Oh yeah if they ever hit you then we will beat them up!" Alina declared standing up.

As if on cue, Bart, and Quicksilver, appeared and Bart very obviously slapped Alina's butt.
"Hey ladies, how would all of you like to get with the two fastest guys around" He bragged as quicksilver raised his eyebrows at them.

Last edited:
Jean glared daggers at both the speedsters as Crystal arose to her full height. "How many times we gotta tell ya yobboes 'no' afore ya git THE hint?!" She snapped causing heads all over the school cafeteria to turn and watch.

"Why do you think I moved way over here to this table?" Ivy jeered from the anti-heroes table with Live Wire, Catwoman, Harley Quinn and Red Hood. "They won't change their minds until WE change affiliations!"

"You tell em, Red!" Harley jeered too, getting nods from the rest of their table.

Crystal frowned and exchanged glances with Jean who nodded to her. "Ivy threatened to change tables and affiliation if these two kept sexually harassing her. She's gone and done it." She then railed on Quicksilver, "So has your own sister! Take a look over to that table. See? You two have even turned Scarlet Witch to that group with you constantly letting Bart hit on her. Your OWN sister, Quicksilver! Hell, I'M tempted to!" She glanced at Kitty, who had been objectified by both boys at one point or another.

Crystal rounded on them both. "Can't you two open up your eyes and see what your actions have been doing to everyone? You got most the females, even some teachers pissy atcha! Wake the hell up!"

"I've officially changed my preferences, girls. I'm lesbian now." Windy announced to those present at the table. She then turned to the other two. "Bart, I don't WANT your 'help' any more. In fact, I want you AND Quicksilver to stay at least 15 feet from me in all directions. I'll talk to GI Joe and Dean Xavier about making it a written restraining order. And you can thank how you just treated Alina for THAT, Bart. I'm surprised she didn't feel your slap to her rear. Dicks."

Most of the cafeteria, male and female alike (although most every female in attendance) erupted in applause.

Both Bart and Quicksilver looked around in disbelief.
"What the heck! We were just joking around, all of you are much too sensitive, they are compliments!" Bart placed his hands on his hips as Alina simply looked at him standing beside them.

"Yeah they are just being oversensitive bitches, probably caught them on the wrong time of the week, if you know what I mean," Quicksilver said raising his hand which Bart high-fived.

"Yeah bro, you know that whole cycles syncing up thing, it's just science!" Bart added, both of them fully confident in what they were saying to the disbelief of those watching.

"Plus girl, you may think you want to be a lesbian now, but you be begging for this dick!" Quicksilver started to deflect.

Kitty just clenched a fist, knowing that she should not say anything as that just encouraged them.

Alina just looked at them for a moment before back toward the others.
"I am not allowed to hurt them right?"

Windy was red-faced and arose and turned around to face them. "Ye ain't yobboes as Cris calls ye! Yer blamin' exactly the organs ye t'ink wi'!" She planted an uppercut that sent Quicksilver over Supergirl, Batgirl, Wonder Woman and Rookie's table and right through the window with a crash. She clenched her jaw and her other fist, glaring at Bart. "I'll gi' ye th' count o' ONE t' peel outta here, Bart, er yer next, by Loch Lomond an' th' rest o' Scotland! Twere no compliments ye an' yer friend were dishin' an' ye KNOW it! Ye want a girl t' date ya, stop bein' rude an' crass! Now git, afore I REALLY lose me temper!"

Kitty stood up ready to fight if needed as she socked him.

Bart looked shaken.
"The professor is going to hear about this, and so are the other Flashes!" He declared before speeding off.

Alina looked surprised and stayed still in surprise before looking at Windy.
"I didn't know we could hurt them!"

Back
Top Bottom