Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Student at Superhero High (KiraMusani x Frozen Princess)

Diana made a face. "It's more a question of modesty, Alina."

"Bras help support your breasts from, well... Flopping about." Jean said calmly, "And although you don't have much to flop, it's still provides support."

Then Wanda Maximoff showed up. "Scarlet, ah do declare it's been foe-eveh!" Jean snarked in an obvious fake Southern accent. "What breeze blew you inta town?"

"Cute... Jeannie. Why don't you just go blink out of here, huh?" She eyed Alina like a cheap piece of meat and with a smirk caressed a cheek, "Cutie don't like underwear, she shouldn't wear underwear."

Diana growled, "Back off, Wanda. You have to try to play with every new student that comes along, without trying to get to know them first." She then said for Alina's ears only, "Careful of that one. She likes both, but once she's had you, half the time she's done with you."

Jean leaned against one of the display of bikini briefs and tossed a three pack to Alina for her basket. "Where's Daddy Dearest keeping himself?"

Wanda gave Jean a glare like she was going to zap her. "Why should I care? He only wants me to follow in his footsteps. Maybe I want to be my own person. Besides..." She smirked and got right in Jean's face, "I love fucking with your mind, Jeannie, and unlike with Cheetah... I don't do it to cause physical harm. Now do I? You know that's why Charles, Quincy, and all the others don't say anything. They know they can't." She threw her a kiss.

Jean glared at Wanda. "I have a very jealous girlfriend, you know."

Wanda smirked, "That I can have eating out of my hand and I could play with like a toy. Kitty Pryde ain't nothing."

"She is to me. Which means I want... WANT to be faithful to her. Alina is my friend and has already been through hell. She doesn't need your help. Or what passes for it."

"Jeannie, Jeannie, Jeannie...." Scarlet Witch tutted, "You forget what I can do to reality." She grabbed a B cup bra, wadded it into a ball, where it became one, bouncing a few times, she tossed it at Alina, "Catch sweet cheeks." It would turn back into a bra in Alina's hands. "Fine. I'll leave you all alone... For now."

Last edited:
Before Alina could reply to Diana and Jean's answer to the undergarments they were interrupted by Wanda.

As they spoke once again, unfamiliar with social interaction she stayed quiet as the others seemed to be talking for her. She was not sure what this girl wanted, had the others not been here she would have thought she was friendly, but given the response of the other, that was not the case it seemed.

Though this other girl seemed to share her view on undergarments, she seemed to be willing to let her go without them.

Luckily she caught the thrown package from Jean in time and put it in her basket without looking at it.

Alina would have a consistent confused look on her face, how they spoke was so unfamiliar to her, calling Kitty a toy to play with, calling her cutie and sweetie, they seemed like nice words but the others seemed upset.

As the bra was thrown at her she caught it. Looking at it confused as it revered from a ball to a bra.
"Oh! That was really neat! But I thought you said I didn't need this, plus I don't think I need support, mine don't flop. Look" she said before jumping, her chest indeed not flopping, however, her skirt was another thing.

Scarlet Witch looked right to where the skirt bounced up and down, "Oh, honey... You can go commando if you want, I'm definitely not going to complain about the show!" Her eyes rolled back and she let out a sigh that sounded like a bit of pleasure mixed in with the lust. She threw Alina a kiss, "I'm in 3S, you want to ditch those prudes and have some real fun." She then flipped the skirt from an unseen wind for another view. It seemed she obviously liked what she saw.

Diana again reiterated her warning to Alina as Jean muttered "Pervert." Under her breath, and felt around for the invisible cage. Apparently she wanted back in it, and quickly.

After taking a deep breath, Diana retook the inventory, completely missing that there was one extra change of clothes. "Three pack of panties, the bra Wanda tossed you makes three.... I think we can have Mr. Logan take inventory and we can check out of here."

Jean was too busy wanting back in the cage to take count. "Can we just hurry up and go, now?" She said with a slight agitation. "She does anything to Kitty, I'll moiderize the bum..." Apparently, she forgot about her girlfriend's ability to out sly the old fox Wanda Maximoff.

Diana reassured Jean, "Kitty can take care of herself, and isn't her pet dragon... Spike is it? With her. Scarlet Witch will think twice before messing with him. Or her around him."

Wolverine looked over the things. "Just a minute kid, ya got two types of gym outfits here, or is the volleyball outfit the change of clothes? If it's a change of clothes, you're good." He was counting Alina's other shorts and top as a bra and panties set. She only had a three pack of bikini briefs and the three bras.

Diana blinked as Jean said, "He's mistaken that one set as underwear... Go with it. I don't want to look for anything with Wanda on the prowl."

Diana sighed. "Up to you, Alina. Just remember, we'll have to exchange the volleyball outfit for another bra and panties set. And your friend who has to shadow you, is worrying herself silly over her girlfriend."

Alina looked confused again as Wanda ogled her, then didn't seem to notice her skirt flipping up from Wanda's powers.
"3S" she nodded before looking at the others.

When Wanda left and the others started talking she once again remained silent and listened. Though she did notice Jean feeling around her, of course, the cage was gone and at first, Alina had no idea what she was doing she did figure it out eventually and out her back into the cage attached to her hip.

"Hey what is prude? She said you were all prudes, also that if I went to her room in 3S it would be fun, but none of you like her, is she not fun?" Alina asked as they nearest the counter.

Alina nodded.
"Yeah it's that one" she nodded to wolverine, not knowing exactly what he meant but it seemed good to just agree. She also heard the others and tried to help.
"Yeah I got a lot of panties and bras because I don't have any yet I am not even wearing them now, want to see?" She asked reaching for her skirt.

Jean seemed to breathe a sigh of relief when they headed toward Wolverine and check out. She shook her head at Diana. "Lockheed." She said calmly, correcting the Amazonian Princess. "Ivy's pet cactus is Spike. What dumbass would name a dragon Spike? Bulldog, yes, cactus, yes... But a DRAGON? Get real, Diana."

At the check out, both Diana AND Jean shouted, in a panicked state, "No! Alina!" Diana going so far as getting between her and Wolverine, who just raised an eyebrow. "Princess has a point, kid, flashing faculty is instant demerits and a week's worth of detention. Ya don't want detention, kid. Chuck is in charge of that and he don't play nice. It's fair punishment and even faculty can get detention, ya thought my claws comin' outta my knuckles weren't pretty, a faculty member havin' detention REALLY ain't pretty." He then nodded and released the clothes now in cloth tote bags, including the red leather jacket in one all by itself, everything neatly folded. He stopped Alina. "Make yer shadow carry one-a th' bags, kid. It's part of the punishment she's sposed t'be doin'."

Jean nodded and waved for Alina to give her one of the bags. "Anything, yes, I'll carry both, even! Can we just go?!"

Diana shook her head and then said, "Alina... A prude is someone who is or claims to be easily shocked by matters related to sex or nudity. In short, to Scarlet Witch, Jean and I are prudes, because we're thinking of your modesty. In opposition, she, herself, is the exact opposite of that. Like I said... She's only looking at you for sex. You don't please her, she'll drop you like a hot potato. She's the type that wouldn't think twice of having sex with your GI Mom."

"Diana's being too nice, as usual. Wanda's a slut and pervert. Plain and simple. You saw how she was making passes at me?"

"That's another thing." Diana said, raising her index finger. "Remember how I explained that the volleyball uniform will cause boys and girls to hit on you and make passes at you? Both of those are types of flirting, and Wanda did both to you, and hit on Jean. And you weren't even in the volleyball uniform. There goes your hypothesis about it being the clothes alone. I'm glad you got both the sweat suit and the uniform, though. We're going to be outside Monday for PE. Both Wildcat and Wolverine. That sweat suit will be too steamy. Temperature regulation or no. Wear the volleyball uniform for gym, Monday. And stay away from 3S and Scarlet Witch. Please."

Alina stopped as everyone shouted and moved in.
"Hmm? Oh uhh yeah okay I won't show my privates to any faculty, and that is what Flashing means, showing privates." She declared, happy to of learned the new slang.
"Do the claws hurt? Can you try and stab me with them? Are they strong?" She asked having thought of those questions while they were shopping.

Alina nodded and handed both of her bags to Jean, her hands passing though the invisible cage as she handed her them.

"Oh, I see, so because she wants to have sex so much then you are prudes by comparison, why would she want sex. Also how can she have sex with us, we are girls, we don't have a penis to make babies." She asked seeming confused on the idea of lesbian sex.
"Oh! And same with mom, she is a girl too! Is that person a boy maybe? They were a pretty boy if that is the case"

Alina nodded along as more was explained to her.
"I mean my clothes don't really matter so I'll wear whatever whenever, just remind me what to wear when okay? And okay I won't go see the red girl"

Wolverine tolerated the questions, and the more he listened, the less he thought it was gathering information to spy. The girl was genuinely curious. "Glad you figured it out, kid. Somethin' ya gotta learn about me, and quickly, is I don't like a lotta questions thrown at me at once. Save that for Quincy... Or even Jeannie..."

"Hey!" Jean gasped on the single out.

"One demerit. Innerruptin'. I don't care if you're the Senior Vice President, ya don't innerrupt! Ya know better!" Wolverine growled at Jean, before the normal scolding voice he was using on Alina. "Mebbe they can handle a lot of questions at once, but not everyone can. Alsa, ask Jeannie. I'm not the trustin' sort. Takes time. Best way t' learn about me is over time and one question at a time. Capisce?" He took a breath and said even calmer, but still a bit gruff and grumpy. "Now. Which one-a that barrage ya want answered, though, I think ya already know the answer t' th' first one." After answering her question, he sent them on their way back to the dorm.

The second floor, where the sophomores and juniors were, Lockheed was following Cover Girl around, puffing and chittering at her. She saw the elevator open and Alina, Diana and Jean on it. "Hold the elevator girls. And only the paramedics can get off on this floor, right now." Then to Kitty's pet, "Lockheed, stop. Go back to Kitty and Dr. Quincy in 2C. I know how to patrol the halls, silly dragon."

Jean gasped, "Did Scarlet Witch happen? Is Kitty okay?"

Cover Girl sighed. "Kitty is fine, Jean. She's HELPING Quincy treat the junior in two-CEE. Not GEE. CEE as in cat." Lockheed decided to be Cover Girl's new hat, landing on her head and chitterling.

Jean translated. "Oh. Good. And Lockheed said 'Mistress told me to help Madam dorm matron patrol. I always does as Mistress asks.' So... Whew... Kitty told him to follow you."

Diana waved and pushed the button to close the door as Cover Girl sighed. "Oh. So that's what you're doing. Alright, if it's your owner's orders to keep you outta her hair. Come on. Let's patrol. And you don't have to be so smug about it, Lockheed."

Alina leaned forward as Logan said he did not like questions and replied in an exhausted tone.
"Ugh, well that sucks because I have, soo many questions..." She sighed before looking at Jean.
"Oh! And she is my shadow so needs to listen and answer them!" She added with an excited tone.

"Oh I will ask Jeannie, and don't worry I also do not trust, in fact, I still don't trust anyone, not really. Though because of my powers, I can act like I do and not risk physical harm I encourage attempts on hurting myself as I am curious about what pain feels like. Oh, I suppose I also seem like I trust because I am open with so much information, but I don't see how anything I say could be used against me in any significant way." She placed a hand on her hip.
"I also have no idea if that hurts, but I suppose your response might assume it does? I have heard that any breakage of skin hurts, but again I wouldn't know."

Alina would talk Jean's ear off about different questions and things she has learned, mostly slang and clothing-related topics as they walked to the elevator and met Cover Girl.
"Oh, dragon!" Alina called out excitedly toward Lockheed.

Alina then looked at the others, not knowing what to say, though as they parted from the cover girl she waved to her.
"Bye mommy"

Wolverine nodded and rubbed his knuckles. "Believe me, kid. They do."

As Jean got bombarded with questions, she did her best to answer them. Luckily a lot had to do with fashion and grammar, and other things Jean was pretty fluent in.

Cover Girl smiled and waved at Diana and Alina, with a call as the doors closed, "We still have that lunch date today?"

Lockheed was laughing himself silly, and even chittered about mom's daughters and their weird dates. Only it was all chitter, with neither Kitty or Jean around to translate.

Up on the third floor, after dropping the trio off, the elevator headed back down for the arriving paramedics.

Crystal Brisbane, Sheila Lasso, to everyone present, was quick with the sit-rep. "While you shelias we're Captain Cookin' about in th' clothes store, we had excitement here. Some blighter threw a blinkin' rock o' some kind that crowned th' royal noggin o' Princess Amethyst! Right through her window on the second floor! Dingo dint even stick around. High tailed it through the woods. No beaten path where that bloke went. Gotta good look at him. Joes are thick as thieves canvassing the area now. Get this gals... Bloke was in one of them lab coat things. Amethyst had 'er window open and thunk!" She put a fist into her own forehead. "Doubt she even knew what hit her and was probably out cold as a fish. All instant like."

Jean again seemed to want out of the cage hearing this. "Charles is probably trying to contact me to investigate, Alina! Let me out!"

Alina nodded when questioned about the lunch date, though was not sure when she would have that.
"Okay but Jean would need to come with us, she can't leave me" she reminded her before looking at the chittering dragon.
"Oh? That's interesting, that's so neat" she said back pretending to understand what he was saying.

As they were stopped and given the 411 on what had happened, Alina at first seemed just confused about what she was saying, with her accent and way of speaking she was lost. But one thing she did understand was that someone was wearing a lab coat.
"Oh! I hope they were not here for me" she seemed worried as Jean spoke.
"I... I'm not supposed to.. Oh! I know" she said focusing for a moment and letting Jean's head free of the barrier, only trapping her body.

"Jean! There you are, I completely lost contact with you, even Cerebro didn't find you. Dr.Hugo Strange may be near so keep an eye out. Also I am sending the information on Amathyst."

Last edited:
Jean closed her eyes. Amber's right about Alina's barrier. She took the rules literally and had me in an invisible cage attached to her hip. So Hank was able to get Cerebro working... As long as it didn't mistake Diana, Kara and Windy for mutants.... I really don't wish to go through THAT again... Aha. Well, not as graphic and colorful, or rather colourful as Crystal put it... May I suggest that Quincy keeps her here on campus? If THAT Dr. Strange is involved, mind games are sure to be played with all students, and Amethyst and I are going to be the top of his list of students to get rid of. Batman just talked about him in Criminal Psychology. He's one mad doctor. Both definitions. Crazy and angry. Permission to put an eight student investigation team together and look for clues to his latest motives. I want Dr. Brinker and Jessica Jones as our adult liaisons. I have my reasons for wanting the police therapist on my team. Trust me. She reopened them, "Alina. Bad news, sweetie. I'm still going to have to stay in your sight as the day isn't over. But you just became Dr. Watson to my Sherlock Holmes... And Holmes can't be locked in a cage."

"Sounds serious, luv, wassup?" Crystal asked.

"It is serious. Dr. Hugo Strange is prowling on the grounds and he's just put out one of the only two that can stop him besides Batman. Guess who the other is." She pointed to herself.

Last edited:
Charles agreed and quickly started to make all the arrangements, and clarified for everyone that it was Doctor Hugo Strange and not Doctor Steven Strange, as both could be referred to as Dr. Strange. It would not take Charles long to get everything set up for their investigation.

Alina looked at Jean and gave her a quizzical look.
"Sorry, Jeannie, I would need Cover Girl to confirm that, as I cannot just take your word on it, I'll leave your head exposed for now but you're stuck till the time is up or my orders are changed by a higher authority." She replied, not being able to hear any of the psychic talks.

Jean was a little put out. "Okay. One. Wolverine has always called me that from our first meeting, and he's like a brother to me. Two. Only KITTY of the girls is allowed to call me that because of our intimate relationship with each other. Please stop calling me Jeannie. It's Jean." She then said, knowing Kitty was hearing this through their shared psy-link, and, Jean actually wanted a rise out of Kitty. She already knew she was in the doghouse, sort of, over the teddy fiasco (a negligee Kitty would so get later, mainly because even SHE knew, she was in charge in the bedroom). "You might make Kitty really jelly you keep that up. She's already mad at me; do you really want her mad at you, too?" She finally sighed. "Alright. Call Cover Girl after things calm down on the floor below us, because we won't even be able to go to lunch until the paramedics leave anyway."

Quincy got the message and looked over to her assistant, Kitty Pryde. "Charles just called me. Telepathically. Your girlfriend wants you on her investigation team and Jean says Crystal Brisbane, Sheila Lasso, is positive Dr. Hugo Strange, one of Batman's rogues, is who hit the princess here with the rock. The blood should be clotted, but keep the icepack there. As you full well know, that puts Jean in peril. I bet you're on the team to protect her. Like phase her so whatever is thrown, goes through her." The knock and call by a paramedic caused Quincy to rise. "You stay with the patient. I'll unlock the door and let them in." The paramedics would ask Kitty to move to the side, but not fully out of the way since Quincy informed them they would be taking Amethyst to the school's infirmary.

Brinker was surprised. "Charles... I can understand Jean wanting Jessica, she's a private investigator when not a teacher here, but... Why is she insisting on ME as the other faculty liaison?" When she heard it was Dr. Hugo Strange, she grimaced. "Sorry I asked. Sounds like Jean's close to her old self. She really thought this out. Who are the students? Harley, uh-huh... Alina... Hmm, makes sense, Jessica Cruz? Ah yes. Green Lantern. Smart. Diana? Hmm. I don't know about her... Kitty, oh definitely, she can phase anyone out of danger... That's six. Oh, she hasn't decided the other two yet. Okay. Keep me posted. With it being Hugo... I'm definitely in."

Charles would keep the psy-link connected between everyone on the team, at least that was not already linked somehow by Jean, this way they could all keep connected and on the same page, while they worked, that was until Mrs. Martian was brought on to maintain a psy-link as Charles took on other work. Of course, Mrs. Martian was not able to link Alina in, though did have Jean connected.

Alina suddenly seemed less confident and sunk into herself.
"Oh, umm, well Ivy is supposed to be in charge of me, and maybe Diana's umm partner or whatever Windy" She purposed Mrs. Martian who had heard that through Jean chimed in I can add them to the psy-link if you want, but I can't seem to sense the one you are talking too, is she an android or something, I do not sense another consciousness with you."

Jean paced inside her cage. "Alina, I'm only mad at you for using that name because you have to be really REALLY special to me. It's sort of like the kind of trouble I got in with your mom for saying Courtney instead of Ms. Courtney. It's a show of respect. You do have some as you're only one of about a handful of sophomores that doesn't have to say Ms. Jean." She pinched the bridge of her nose. "You're a leg up on a lot of your fellow classmates. You can call me Jean, instead of Ms. Jean, respecting that I'm two grades over you, thus an upperclassmen." She pointed at Crystal. "Not a word, Brisbane, or only one class under me or no, I'll revoke YOUR privileges."

"Ouch. Harsh, Jean. You're starting to get some of your fire, spit and vinegar back. Being locked up a few hours did you some good. It woke you up." Diana commented, shaking her head. "If Kitty heard what you just did, she'd actually be proud of you."

"Like I said. She's mad at me. Still have her trust, but she's gone radio silent, so to speak. And I deserve it, and know I deserve it." Jean countered. "Ivy and Velocity? Well, having a speedster with a good head on their shoulders could come in handy... And Ivy would be fresh back from her lessons with the Birds of Prey. Good idea! That's using the old noodle, Watson!" She grinned. Then as Ms. Martian talked to her, Jean spoke back telepathically, momentarily having her own lapse in judgement. Although a junior, Ms. Martian had NOT given the Senior Class Vice President permission to use her Martian pronunciation. Just the American 'Megan'. That would be stellar, thanks, M'gann. That makes eight students. Think it's a pretty solid team. Don't worry about it, Alina can't be read by Charles or me either. Maybe you can come meet her at lunch, once the paramedics leave the girls dorms. Ms. Martian would see them coming out with both Quincy and Kitty along the gurney with Amethyst moving her hands a little, talking to one of them, as they headed across the courtyard to the infirmary. She would have a major headache, but be fine in a few days... But would remain on Hugo Strange's hit list.

Alina crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at Jean.
"Oh, well you are in trouble for doing just that, that is why you are being punished as my shadow, so maybe I should call you that as punishment too." She declared pausing for a moment.
"I know whenever you use the wrong name for others, I'll use your wrong name, that is fair right?" Alina asked before they moved on.

Mrs. Martian added Ivy and Windy to the psy-link and replied to Jean. "Refer to me as Megan or Mrs. Martian, and given your history Jean perhaps your friend's slip up might help you take your own advice. Also for those who are on this and unaware, your surface thoughts will be sent to everyone so be careful"

"I can hear everything, and you are right Megan, Jeannie certainly need to learn this lesson, especially recently she seems to have issues thinking of others in a proper way," Kitty said over Megan's psy-link, though Jean would hear it in an almost echo as she had her own link with Kitty.

Alina of course could not hear any of this and simply watched as everyone seemed to stand quietly in front of her, listening to something she could not.

Windy had just got back from patrolling with her mentor, well the mentor she liked best, because he'd go at her top speed, Jay Garrick, when she was suddenly linked to everyone, Wait, I'm a part of what, now? I just got back guys! What the huh?!

Harley's thought laugh sounded as clownish as her real one, Heeheehee, guess the brightest bulb of the Flashes ain't so bright after all! She thinks she's Blythe Baxter!

Jean sighed not realizing the slip right away (it'll dawn on her later), Didn't I say Megan? Sorry, and be nice Harleen, you're part of my team to investigate what Dr. Hugo Strange was doing on campus throwing rocks at princesses. That's what this group will be doing. Investigating Hugo, Harley, not throwing rocks at princesses. Windy, meet us all in the cafeteria. I'll fill everyone in there. Ivy, do YOU copy?

Meanwhile, Diana, who was hearing everyone's conversation, but not part of it, said to Alina, "Wish to Zeus you could be psy-linked to the rest of us, so you could know what's going on, seeing that Jean has hand picked you as part of the team. And if she wasn't busy being a leader right now, she'd probably say that what you're asking is fair." She shot a call out that everyone on the psy-link would hear, daring her vice president to disagree with her, Right, Jean?! She continued to Alina, "Right now, Jean's trying to get everyone to meet at the cafeteria as soon as it's clear."

Ivy was still in session, patrolling with the Birds, and asked, Do I copy what? I've got to patrol with my chosen team until noon! I'll see everyone at lunch. Thanks, bye. She tuned out the best she could but would still hear everyone as background music in the mall until her lessons would end and Canary brought her back to the school.

Cover Girl came over and gave Alina a side hug. "Which is now. You're all clear to go to lunch. It's leftovers from the last few days of meals, pulled chicken or pulled pork sandwiches on white, wheat or rye bread, fruit cups, and water or soda. If you don't want chicken or pork, there's also fish sandwiches on a bun. Sorry Crystal. No chips for your fish." Then to Alina. "Dr. Brinker is already at the table and is part of Jean's hand selected investigators, and she's got something for you, which you'll need to eat your fruit cup. I'll say this much, as I can bet you can guess what it is... They'll be your responsibility, so don't lose them. I can't join you for lunch as I wasn't picked. Guess my company will be Amber." She gave Alina a wink, 'Though I'm definitely not going to complain... She's cute."

Meanwhile, Jean, rolling her eyes, threw Kitty a kiss and said, meaning it, Love you, too, babe. Then for everyone, So, can I have everyone meet at the same table Dr. Brinker is holding for us in about five? Sooner we pair up and start investigating Hugo's sudden appearance back on school property, the better. And like I said, and meant, Megan... Please join us and introduce yourself to Alina. Same with everyone else who she hasn't met. She IS part of the team. After taking a breath, she said to Alina. "I've hand picked you as part of the team, because between Kitty and yourself, we should be able to dodge anything Dr. Hugo throws at us. Physically or psychologically. You're a very important cog."

Now with Cover Girl still close, would be the time for Alina to get permission to release Jean from her confines.

Last edited:
"Okay Windy, I am going to send the information to you, it is faster and more efficient than saying it all through telepathy, though might hurt a little." Megan thought before Windy would indeed suddenly become caught up.
"Anyone else needs to be caught up, let me know" She declared.

Alina looked to Diana, happy that she was getting more than just people nodding at each other in a silent room.
"Yeah me too, and umm thanks, would it be okay if you just kind of, let me know what is happening?" She asked.

As Alina was hugged by Cover Girl she looked over toward her "Oh mom, hello, thanks we will head down then, and alright I will look for Dr. Brinker." She replied with a nod before giving her a questionable look.
"Cute? Do you mean the Scientist Lady? I thought you hated all the scientists I grew up with. I guess that does not really matter, Oh! Jean said I should let her out of the cage I have her in but I decided to make sure it was the proper choice since you gave me the order originally." Once Cover Girl gave the Okay Jean would find herself dropping the distance she was being held in the air by, and her constraints gone.

As Alina made it down to the cafeteria she looked around and spotted Dr. Brinker already with Kitty. She walked over and sat beside Brinker waiting for the arrival of the others.

"You must be Alina, why can't I sense your mind?" Megan asked suspicious of her.
"Oh! another redhead, uhh, my abilities block it, sorry, I don't know how to turn it off." She explained, getting a narrowed-eyed look in response.
"Well if you are on a team with me you better learned to, because good and silent communication is key in covert ops, without the mind link you would be way too much of a liability. I am going to recommend that you be expelled from this mission, nothing personal" She told her.
"Oh, umm okay..." Alina nodded not sure what else to say.

"Stand down, Ms. Martian." Jean growled. "Charles approved of her, and with all the abilities she can do just on defending any and all of us, I believe she is probably the most valuable asset next to Kitty, who could phase any of us out of danger." She nodded to Alina. "Alina is basically a living Faraday cage. You aren't immune to Dr. Hugo Strange's devices and mind tricks, you know." She had walked in with the rest of the students, as Kitty and Alina were already there.

"Where's Ms. Jones, Dr. Brinker? We can't start without her with eight of us, and all needed." She sighed.

Brinker shook her head. "Something about The Creeper and underpants. Wasn't going to even ask if it was his or someone else's. Mainly because I didn't need to."

Harley leaned on her new bat (Cheetah broke her old one against the flagpole as she beat the crap out of Bugle Girl's bugle). "I tell ya. You guys think I'm coocoo, Jack Ryder gives an all new meaning to the term one cracked nut. Helluva hero, though. He can be on my team any day... Though, like Batman, he likes the night shift. He's just mad he's still a student here."

Jean wanted the students to pay attention. "At ANY rate, back to the task at hand.... I did not get to choose your partner... Although, I have to agree with Charles on who our partners are, although with a caveat. Girlfriends, keep your heads in the game. Considering who were up against, any "lovers squabble" could end with both of you either dead or seriously injured. He wants the girlfriends working with each other to keep the peace. That means, Kitty, you're my partner, and Windy, you're Diana's. Charles also wanted Ivy and Alina to pair up, mostly because Ivy IS the upperclassman in charge of her wellbeing. Jessica, that means you and Harley are the other couple. Ms. Martian is, basically," she sighed and looked at her, "No offense intended, take it up with Charles," she then looked to everyone again. "What is called a free floater. She'll be spending equal time with each of the pairs. Whether or not, she's visible, act like she is and stick to the job which is hunting clues. The main one Charles wants answered, is what does Hugo Strange want here? Question two is what is he after? And number three, he just attacked Amethyst who has hard light and strong mental prowess, leaving her with a nasty knot on her head. I, and Wanda of the students, along with anybody with strong will and a good brain, would also be threatened. Reconnaissance first, ladies, and then, our adults and Ms. Martian will get together to iron out a plan to stop him. Do NOT engage him on your own! Make sure you and your partner are near enough to each other for a rescue if he attempts to separate you. That's why we've each been given, basically a shield in our girlfriends, Diana. And the other pairs also have a shield." Jean saw Windy with her hand up. "Yes, Windy, I know you don't have shield powers, but how fast do you run?"

"49, 802 miles an hour."

"Fast enough to get Diana out of danger. Any other questions? Again, if you have a problem with how we're assigned, talk to Charles. I think keeping the couples together is actually pretty smart. And if Ms. Martian is watching Diana and Windy, with Windy's speed and strength, she can carry both of you out of danger."

Harley sighed. "I get stuck with dull green and boring... I'd rather be Alina's partner. She's sure to be more fun. Yeah, yeah, she's assigned to Ivy. Ivy has to watch out for her, yadda, yadda, yadda." She said with an eye roll.

If Jessica Jones had gotten there in time, she could take over where Jean left off with the liaisons' part as the adults of the group. Something Jean purposely didn't address, as she could only hand pick who she wanted as the mentors. Again, considering who they were up against.

Last edited:
Megan nodded and floated up allowing Jean to make her speech, only chiming in after she explain her role in everything.
"Another way to say my job is team coordinator, since I am more aware of what each team's status is at all times I will be the one who tells you if you need to move or change tactics as well as keep track of what areas will be searched. I will be moving between teams periodically but I will stay stealth and only communicate via the mind link, which I also want all of you to do, Ivy, you will need to communicate everything for Alina since she is blocking the link. So be sure to not lose track of her, if she gets out of your sight we can't help her if she needs it."

Alina could not help but smile as Harley had mentioned her specifically to join.

As Harley spoke up Jessica Jones came in.
"Who you calling Green? Harley I don't want to partner up with you anymore then-"
"Miss Jones, speaking of blocking..." Megan pointed to her head.
"Oh shit, right"
"Okay, now Jones is in the mind link as well, too many here can block it, so inefficient.. anyway.."

"Okay so, here is how we are going to search, Diana and Windy you have the most area, because well, WIndy, better get used to carrying your partner cause that is the most efficient way of course those with a flyer on the team will search the outside, and the rest is laid out here," Jessica said as she placed a hastily drawn blueprint with writing on it on the table.

"Umm mind-link? If we are being listened to they will gain the information you are saying the mind-link will prevent that." Megan insisted.
"Yeah sure, whatever, anyway that is all I have or- That is all I have" She thought with exaggerated hand motions.

Alina looked to Ivy as everyone seemed to go quiet for moments but still looked to be involved in the conversation.

While Jean would nod with Megan's assessment of her job description, although not the title, since she, herself (Jean) was the field leader, as well as Ms. Martian's main task as overseer, basically, Ivy pointed at herself and looked quizzically at Alina, before looking and answering Ms. Martian, but out loud. "Keep in sight, yes, ma'am."

Meanwhile, the other Jessica, Jessica Cruz, said, "Señora Jones, Gracias. If you wouldn't have said something to Senorita Harley, I would have." After taking a breath, she thought the rest of it. If the idea is for the flyer to patrol the outside area, that would be me. Jean, no offense, but you fly like a gata borracha. She hoisted Harley up with a snow plow scoop and took off.

Dr. Brinker snorted, trying not to laugh.

"I fly like a what now? The only thing I caught was cat something." Jean asked, but Cruz was already out the door. After shaking her head, she said, via the link Rest of you grab your partners, and let's get clue hunting.

"C'mon Princess Love of my life, you're getting your first ride on the Windy Bullet Train!" She picked her up in a princess carry and took off in a pink blur to their scheduled section.

"Shall we away to the gymnasium after we comb this area, my Shadow Kitty?" Jean practically cooed. "I'll take the top lounge area," she said pointing to an area that overlooked both where they were, and the football field outside. "Unless you'd rather."

Alina looked to Ivy, not having heard the other half of the conversation.
"You are watching me again?"

"Hey, now just a second lady I- Whoa! Woooo!!" Harly shouted as they took off.

Diana happily got into Windy's arms.
"Hehe, Onward my lovely chariooooot!"

Kitty smiled looking back at Jean.
"By all means my Lady, go ahead." She smiled letting Jean take the lead.

Alina meanwhile looked at Ivy.
"So, there was a lot of silence, then everyone left, what exactly are you and I doing?"

Last edited:
9:04 With the back and forth and most silent (to Alina) mind talking, it was actually not that hard for even Ivy to be lost. "I, umm, think so? I'm sorry about this morning. Black Canary and Huntress both reminded me of I want to join the team when I graduate in May, I need to continue my real world lessons whether or not I'm supposed to be watching you. It's ironic that we're going to be clue hunting, as that was kinda the scope of the lessons today. And partners. I was teamed with both, and Huntress had misgivings about me, so..." She watched everyone pair off and leave the cafeteria, except Jean who nodded to Kitty.

9:48 Jean grinned after doing so. As she ascended the steps to the second floor, she gave a twist to a song that Windy would have known and not been happy about, as Jean didn't know the significance of the song or what it meant to take the 'low road'. "O I'll take the high road and ye'll take the low road, and ye'll get to Scotland afore me. Remind me, my true love, that we anon meet, on the bonnie, bonnie banks o' Loch Lomond."

11:00 Ivy had gone over to Jessica Jones's map and looked. After making a face and shaking her head, she finally addressed Alina. "According to this, we're to do the rest of the first floor of the school building..." Jean broke into song while climbing the steps to the landing that took up a good section, and where the flyers like the female Green Lanterns, and almost all the other flyers except Supergirl would go to sit and eat lunch. Because of what she had already shown with her floating and communication skills, more often than not, Charles had Ms. Martian up there to monitor. Since Kara always sat down with the non-flyers because of her not so secret crush on Batgirl, and Stargirl sometimes just wanted to be 'grounded' and left alone so she could eat in peace, M'gann would actually have her choice of seats to watch the goings on and keep the peace. But this wasn't an ordinary day. Jean's singing was evidence of that besides the other obvious fact that the detectives wouldn't be able to eat yet. "Dang. Didn't know Jean could sing... Actually, although on key, I'm still not sure. I'll probably have to ask Windy about... Whatever that was she was supposed to be singing."

With a shake of the head, she went to the first classroom with Alina in tow.

Upstairs, Jean called out via her personal psy-link with Kitty, Sweetheart? I just found two pieces of a torn up piece of paper. It appears to have been torn in fourths. Before I involve everyone else, see if you can find them down there, okay? Kitty would indeed find the other two pieces down there and when placed back together would be Hugo Strange's hit list, or a copy of it, with Amethyst's name scratched out in red, and a question mark on the next name, which would be Wanda Maximoff. Jean's own name was next followed by Batgirl s, along with every Green Lantern, including Cruz, with Batman in capital letters, last.Jean would be torn about warning her rival once she has the other two torn pieces of paper. Most telling would be they were all students, except Batman's in capitals. Windy and Diana would also be named.

Last edited:
Alina looked to Ivy as she apologized for the morning, knowing that she was supposed to be the one to show her around and instead she ended up with Diana and the others, truth be told Alina was feeling something strange about Ivy not being there like she was supposed to. Alina felt upset at her, though she could also tell Ivy was genuine in her apology. Alina felt conflicting feelings, she wasn't used to this kind of thing, she didn't know what to do or say, should she be mad? Ivy apologized so clearly did something wrong right? But as much as she was upset she had this horrible feeling in her stomach at the idea of yelling at Ivy or making her feel bad. There was so much Alina wanted to say, wanted to explain, but she did not have the words, and in an attempt to escape this awkward and unfamiliar feeling she spoke.
"It's okay, Diana did it instead." Alina rubbed her arm and avoided eye contact, that was not the full truth, maybe half? But what was she supposed to do?

Kitty just sat and listened to Jean sing, happily moving in her arms as she was flown around.

Alina nodded at the route they were to take, not fully familiar with the map but the way Ivy explained it made sense to her. She could not help but wonder if the hidden words from her were still going or not Ivy didn't seem to be translating, does that mean they stopped? or they no longer wanted her to know?
"Singing? What is that, I thought she was just talking funny, I thought we were supposed to be quiet, that is why you all talk in your head or something." Alina asked.

Megan spoke up in the Mind-Link, while flying around invisible, her mission was not done till strange was handled.
"Tell Alina she is absolutely right, the mind link is so that we can remain silent while searching, clearly SOME people still don't seem to grasp the concept of STEALTH!"

Alina followed Ivy to the classroom, not sure what they should be looking for but took the chance to further learn the school's layout.

Once Kitty found the paper she used the mind-Link to convey the information first to Jean and then to the rest of the team.

Last edited:
As Ivy was just about to do that, Jean quipped, Oh, lighten up, Megan! You're worse than that old seadog Keelhaul! You see how much Cover Girl, Spirit and Knightengale kid around with us students, yet still take things seriously when need be, why can't you be more like the Joes watching out for us and have a little fun.

Windy was next to make a wisecrack at Ms. Martian's expense. Jean's right, Megan, lighten UP. Just don't go to the Bull's Eye's or Harley's extreme where everything is a joke. Although, Harley Quinn DID have a bad habit of treating everything like a game at times, even Diana knew Harley could be serious when she needed. One of them was sure to get on Windy about that, yet totally agree with how Bull's Eye, a supposed GI Joe who was disciplined, acted. No wonder he was still an E-3.

After rolling her eyes at the upset two who spoke, ivy finally relayed the message to Alina. "Ms. Martian says you're absolutely right, it's the whole idea of being stealth. Erm quiet. Of course, we shouldn't be too Batman serious. Just saying."

Jessica Cruz was perturbed enough to swear unladylike, albeit in Spanish, as the ones in the mind-link was filled in on the list and it's contents. Someone want to give me even HALF a good reason not to throw that bastardo in the ocean to see if he can swim?!

Windy was quick on that one. Although I agree with the sentiment, wholeheartedly since I'm on that hit list and so is MY girlfriend, Jess... How about that you're a hero, and that no matter how much a villain deserves it, we don't go around trying to drown them.

Ivy chuckled at the remarks being made in the mind-link. "Alina... What do you think?" She then whispered about the list, Green Lantern wanting to throw Strange in the ocean, and Windy's reply to that.

Back
Top Bottom