Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Student at Superhero High (KiraMusani x Frozen Princess)

Being as it was a shot, only a second later, and Windy was right as rain. As Babs gave her the instructions, the wanna be CSI analyst nodded. "Is that all? Easy Peasy lemon squeezey. Gimme." She went to Diana first. With a wink, and flirting with her all the way, Windy said, "Surprised you didn't act up considering your mom is the original WW and Strange is going after the best proteges. Lemme guess. Amazon. Anyhoo, all done." Yes, while flirting with her girlfriend, she gave her the shot. "So, um, Dr. Hank? Ya gotta nother o these? Cuz Diana is kinda my partner in the crime solving, too, and as quick as I am, with both of us doing it?" She then blew a raspberry. Sort of. To indicate how much quicker they'll get through half the school if they were both giving shots.

Barbara raised her hands. "Yeah. Babs is outta this one. I've got some kitchen help to talk to and I think Dr. Brinker paged me anyway (No, she didn't, Batgirl just wanted an excuse to leave)."

Jean looked over to Supergirl who was now whining to be let out. "Twenty four hours, Alina. I thought I said that. Well, way my mind's been, it could have slipped it. The poison radiation has to work it's way out of her." She then used a commanding voice, to show Alina how to scold Kara, currently. "Kara. No! Hush! You're in there for trying to bite Alina! You're bad. That's a punishment."

Kara yapped in protest, and Jean shook her head. "Don't give in to her sad puppy dog eyes. She's going to try every canine trick in the book to try to get out. Including trying to dig out from underneath. She's boxed in, right."

Ivy gulped. "I hope so. I don't wanna nother dress ruined or to accidentally poison one of my friends."

Diana nodded and blushed from the blatant flirting, which seemed to be the perfect distraction. Luckily Diana's amazonian body also made quick work of the poison once she got the antidote.

Hank nodded and gestured toward a box across from him on a counter.
"I made extra just in case. And alright Babs, say hello for me." Hank requested.

Alina nodded.
"Oh right sorry, I just kind of feel bad for her. Also yeah all six sides are barriers, above under and all around. Umm a cube technically is the shape of it." Alina paused looking at her.
"Maybe I can go in and at least keep her company? She doesn't seem to be able to hurt me." She offered.

Windy quickly went and administered the shot to Dr. Quincy. "This won't hurt a bit, Doc." She lied. Even Diana could admit to it stinging. "At least that's what you always tell us, before giving us a shot." She had a point there. Quincy was about as bad as any other doctor when it came to that, but it was clear how she could be a blue lantern if she would accept the ring. Maybe she had been picked because she was a doctor with a good bedside manner.

Diana would see all the Flashes as well as a majority of the faculty and kids who watched what they ate. One of Batgirl s other crushes, and a girl who shared her first name, purposely got out of Windy's and into Diana's line. "Hey, Prez." Lady Lynx addressed Diana. "Wanna go prowling once Strangebutt is back behind bars?" With her tank top and jogging pants, the olive skinned girl was more like a Mediterranean Catwoman than a Cheetah, but Lady Lynx was definitely hero material. Diana would hopefully know Lynx wanted a partner to hunt bad guys with.

Jean made a face, "You really want to give up your whole day? What about dinner tonight and breakfast in the morning? You'll miss both staying with Kara. You saw how I scolded her, right? She thinks she's a dog, Alina, and a Chihuahua at that."

Quincy chuckled, knowing how exactly it would feel, but also knowing that she was guilty of the same habit the doctors seem to have.
"Heh, yeah I know." She nodded and rubbed her arm after the shot.
"Good luck getting to all the others, some of them aren't as calm as me with shots." She explained.

"Hey, just need to give you this shot," Diana explained before doing just that.
"Oh, I would love to, maybe we can get Windy and Batgirl, and some of the others to join us as well." She offered.

Alina looked to her and then back to Jean.
"Yeah I guess not, so what now? I don't need to worry about poisoned food so I could go eat."

Lynx gave her slight growly titter. "You, yeah. Someone would need to direct. I'm a B or C hero at best, not Justice League material like you and Batgirl. I love the idea, as long as it's mostly second class. Windy, though? Heh, sure. Why not. She's B easily. Only on account of being the slowest Flash, but she still zips." She rubbed her arm. "That thing's like a bee sting. Meeee-yowwch!" She finished her thought. "Like Stargirl, that Hornet girl, even Ivy and Harley. I kinda wanna watch the new girl, but if A lister Jean Grey trusts her.... Maybe we can form our own league of justice, huh? We'd need a lantern, but the only B lister or under is Star Sapphire. Oh well, any lantern is better than no lantern. So, let Jean know when you see her that I'd like a bunch of lower skilled heroes for a prowling night. Absolutely love the idea, Prez. Thanks." With a wave she was off like a, well, lynx.

Jean pinched the bridge of her nose. "Probably not a good idea either. Half the school ate that stuff. I and Kitty almost did, but went with our regular pancakes. We don't know if the lunch was also tainted. That's supposed to be leftovers, remember? Can you go until six, or do you really need something? There's a vending machine nobody hardly ever uses except us more nutrition minded. I can show you where, although if you can find a way to open your mind a little, I can do it by mind-link."

Diana nodded along and waved back before leaving to her back to her duties.

"I don't think I would even know where to start with that stuff, and yeah I am not really that hungry, is there anything you can think of that we should do?" She asked just when through the mind link Jean heard Diana update her on the outing Lynx wanted.

Ivy finally popped up at Alina's question. "Well, we haven't finished all the classrooms. We can do that. We were only halfway through when we ran into Barbara and got sidetracked with where that trail led." She scratched her arm nervously. "I mean, Strange hit us where it hurt the most. Our stomachs."

Jean nodded. "Breakfast is the most important part of the day. All right, Ivy, Alina, go back and finish the first floor of the school." She then went to the mind-link. B list heroes and below, with you and Lady Lynx in command? I'd check with Charles too, but it'll have to wait until Strange is back in a straightjacket. Just saying. She had no idea that THAT was exactly when Lynx wanted to. After the issue with Strange was done. Kitty, love? You still at the gym? I'll meet you there. Those in the mind-link knew Jean and Kitty were a couple, so asking that over the mind-link would've gotten a pass from Kitty, but what would Ms. Martian, who was back in charge of the connection, say?

Ivy nodded and pulled Alina with her back to the classrooms, where Alina would find possibly the most important clue in one of the classrooms, but would she realize how important the winding knob off a wrist watch would be, or even what it was?

Alina nodded to Ivy and Diana, happy to help continue their investigation.

Charles who was still in the mind link quickly got back to her.
"I do not see an issue with it, as long as we are sure the strange problem has truly been dealt with. Second, if you shall choose to bring the new Girl Alina with you, and Ivy, then be cautious I won't forbid it but know the potential danger it could give you." He warned before disconnecting.

Megan stayed quiet and let the others speak, knowing if she got on Jean and kitty everyone would likely defend them, and that would only clog up the mind link more.

Alina happily went with Ivy and as they searched for clues Alina found a small metal object, now at this point she had already pointed out other things to Ivy that turned out to be garbage or some ordinary thing she was not aware of so she hesitated, but knew it was better safe than sorry and showed it to Ivy.
"Hey, it might be nothing but I found this little metal thingy."

Ivy raised an eyebrow before coming over to take a look. She frowned slightly as if puzzled before it hit her as she took it for closer observation. "I think we may have just gotten a big break in the case. This looks like it might be off of one of the Clock King's many watches. This is a stem used to wind a wrist watch." She seemed almost too flabbergasted to tell Jean. In fact her thoughts were so jumbled and there were so many "ums and ers in her confused and confusing report that Jean was quick on it. Ivy. In case you can't tell... This is Jean. Run that by us again? Slowly. Did you just say Strange is using Tockman? You also need to organize your thoughts, girl, I could barely understand that word salad of yours.

Alina would still have a huge reason to celebrate. Her clue told everyone who was helping Strange, even IF Ivy had a hard time putting it into words.

Windy and Diana would be done administrating the first round of shots, and only Kara, who had a puppy problem because of red kryptonite, would be the only one that didn't get the shot... But no one knew how it would react to her already poisoned system.

Alina smiled, happy she was able to help, having no idea that Jean was communicating with Ivy as she spoke.
"Oh, that is awesome, I mean, not that it happened, but, that we found out. But who is Clock King? Are they a hero? are they missing? Oh! or are they a villain helping that Strange guy?" She asked trying to think of the possibilities as Ivy sorted her thoughts.

As they reached Kara they would not even be able to get close to her, the barrier that kept her in also keeping them out.
"Well, the needle probably would not puncture her skin anyway right? But she should be able to fight the poison off soon right?"

Ivy, once Alina asked if Clock King was the villain helping Dr. Hugo Strange, she nodded quickly with a smile and poked herself in the nose a few times with a forefinger. She hoped Alina would understand that she got it right. Finally, her thoughts sorted with a little assist from an aggravated Ms. Martian, the news was related to everyone still connected to the mind-link. Charles, who had to cut out to do other things more school related, including organizing Alina's books and talking briefly to each of her teachers; and Jessica Jones,who elected to pursue from a different angle, but had no doubt reached a conclusion that Strange had to have had a partner in crime, would need to be told who it was.

Windy glanced at Diana. "I'm not giving up yet. No barrier can stand up to a Flash. And technically I am. The fastest tornado on earth was what? 301 mph in Moore, Oklahoma, 1999, according to Dr. Henry Jones, right? Well, I'm about to make a concentrated tornado of twice that, aimed for that invisible cage. We both know Kara is invulnerable. She'll be fine. Get ready to catch her when she comes flying out of that."

Windy then did just that, making a tornado with winds roaring just under the speed of sound buffering the living snot out of the cage and actually causing Kara to howl and cover her ears from the noise. Wind roaring that everyone, including Alina, would hear. It would sound like a fleet of Blue Angels were about to land in the school yard!

Alina smiled at the confirmation seeming to be familiar with the gesture or having been able to put together the idea of it. The others would soon take the information given by Ivy through the mind link and send it around to everyone necessary that they could. The Psychic types are being instructed to look for the villain with their powers, Charles busy focusing on finding Strange, as he knew the others might have an issue with that.

Diana nodded.
"I could also try and hit it, but be my guest, just don't get hurt okay?" She told her nodding as she took a step back and prepared to try and catch Kara, assuming Windy would send her in the right direction.

Soon with the booming speed of the force she generated, as planned the barrier shattered, at first looking like reflective chunks of glass before vanishing from vision as fast as they appeared. But nonetheless, the plan worked, and soon Diana had Kara held, preventing her from running off before WIndy could give her the specially designed shot for her.
As the others, all heard that noise the Mind link was flooded with questions, was anyone hurt what happened? Alina however who didn't hear any of that looked to Ivy.
"Wow! what was that? Is everyone okay?"

Jean was apparently in the gym with Kitty, and they had just finished going through the place with a fine toothed comb. "What the hell?" She looked at Kitty. "Did a fighter jet just crash in the school yard? That sounded like it was near Kara's cage!" Actually, it sounded like all seven of the Blue Angels was trying to land there. At once. If it's not one thing, it's another! Everyone convene where that crash happened and be prepared to jump right in! Forgetting where she was currently finishing school, she ended with the signature call, X-Men, unite!

Ivy would head there as well as grabbing at Alina. "We may be needed." She called to Alina with a wave.

Green Lantern Cruz couldn't let it go, "¡Cielos, Jean! Are you loco?! Who's the X-Men??!!" She flew off for the spot with Harley in her green see-through bubble Not only do you fly like a gata borracha... You act like one! And in case you don't know the insult... I'm basically calling you a drunk cat! Aiyiyi.

And now everyone, including Ms. Martian, would know what Jessica Cruz had been calling Jean all day.

Last edited:
Kitty shrugged and quickly moved with her to the source of the noise. Not knowing what had happened.

Alina would take Ivy's hand and run with her, just hardly able to keep up with her speed.

Kitty responded to Cruz.
"Well the X-Men were kind of like the justice league but for just mutants, the x was from the Professors last name, he ran a school for us mutants, though the humans there were not welcoming of us so we kept our abilities secret, unlike some of the people here."

Last edited:
Green Lantern scowled. And although she tried to keep her thoughts to herself, she wasn't very forgiving of New Yorkers in general. Choice words like bigots, hypocrites, typical New York and other things filtered into the mind link. Glad Professor Xavier came to Metropolis, then, where people are less judgemental than them. People are people wherever you go, though, there's some like that here in Metropolis, but not as flagrant and usually hate all heroes. She left off that with Charles in charge of Super Hero High, all heroes and antiheroes have benefited greatly from his tenure. There were still bad apples like Cheetah, but the three strikes, you're out of the old regime was history. And really, it didn't need to be said. Charles' actions spoke for themselves.

Windy, after giving Kara the shot and nodding to Diana to let go of her, turned and looked at the crowd, turned palms upward and shrugged. "What?"

Never mind the fact Kara was scampering away yelping. They wouldn't be having any more issues with Super Chihuahua. Supergirl would be returning at some point the next day.

Diana looked to GL then to Kara before back to her as she scampered off.
"Should we really let her run off on her own like that? Should we not like, lock her in her room or something till she recovered?"

Alina had no idea where Ivy was running to but did her best to keep up.
"Where are we going?"

Ivy pulled up and watches as Kara is pretty much heading for the hills, imaginary tail between her legs, yelping all the way. "Um. We've arrived?"

Windy continues to plead ignorance by her upturned hands as Jean asides to Kitty, well aware Ms. Martian is nearby. "One of you wanna give me one good reason not to sock Windy into the middle of next week so hard that when she lands, she actually bounces? Verbally, please."

Kitty punched her in the arm.
"Cause we don't hit friends, yeah goof."

Diana took off after her, knowing she was right about keeping Kara contained.
"You all explain, I'll go get her!"

Megan finally spoke up in the mind link.
"Kara was made to believe she was a small dog, and then exposed to red kryptonite, They were trying to help her but foolishly let her go."

As she said that Alina not knowing what was happening thought to herself.
"I guess, I should say something, umm, like that she was biting people"

Last edited:
Jean was about to counter when she heard the faint whisper of a barely recognizable voice, but it was so soft. "I said one reason, but thank you whoever whispered that." She rubbed the spot Kitty punched her with a scolded child look. "Yeah. I getcha."

Ivy also heard the very soft whisper. "Alina?!" She then commended her. "Wow! You did it! It might've been a one off for now, but you connected with us!" She thought excitedly.

Charles was also quick to commend Alina. "Well done, Alina, and well said." He repeated it for those who hadn't heard as well as those who had heard the whisper, which would be only four. "Alina just rightly pointed out that Kara believes she's a dog and was biting or attempting to bite people. Although it's doubtful she'll try that again since she just got a shot of antidote, she was being held for a reason, Windy." He even nodded wordlessly to Ms. Martian for her answer. "I don't want to put you on report, Jean, I'll let that hard punch from your girlfriend be the punishment... This time. Please subdue your anger. Not everyone is like Scott. Windy seems to have really not gotten it." After a sigh, he said out loud, for those not in the mind-link. "Now that we know what that noise was, everyone back to their Saturday." He wheeled off, trying to probe for Strange after a few red herring leads of his own with a thought he hoped Alina would hear of "Keep at it. You'll get through the barrier yet. Good job again, by the way."

Alina looked to be in thought still after that first message and did not seem to react to anyone but Ivy, which she jumped a little in surprise.
"Oh? did you hear that? Hello? That only ever had that happen before... Oh no..." She placed a hand on her head, as the others used the mind link it seemed their compliments didn't quite make it through. And that was a momentary flicker, and though her thoughts could momentarily be heard, she did not receive any thoughts.

"It seems we lost that momentary blimp with Alina, though I am sure Ivy can inform her of what everyone said, for now, we should all get back to work," Megan said just as Ivy had seen what was happening with Alina.

Alina held her head and looked down at the floor for a few moments before collapsing to the floor, seemingly unconscious but not physically harmed.

Ivy was right there kneeling by Alina and rubbing her back gently, "Guys! I think that took something out of her!" She called to the others, including Charles. Since it was out loud, he'd turn around and at least look. Cover Girl was nearby as well and came running. By now, Amber would have a walkie talkie given her from General Hawk.

Cover Girl radioed as she reached the group. "Amber, do you copy? Alina just fell as if in faint. You're the only one of us with any history. See Quincy in the infirmary. I'll meet you there with her. Over." Pushing Ivy back slightly, she carefully picked Alina up like she was a princess, and walked quickly to the infirmary. As she was picking her up, she said, "I want partner, field commander and field leader with me. That is not a request, it's an order."

Ivy lowered her head as she fell in line behind the fast pace of Cover Girl. Jean followed suit glancing at Ms. Martian I'm field leader, as you pointed out, Megan... You're the commander." For once, Jean hoped, she wasn't going to get reamed alone. Truth was, there was probably only going to be a three way scolding, and likely by Quincy. Amber might have a few choice words for the three, too, but reamed?

Jean sent a message to Diana, Something happened to Alina after she made contact with us. You're field leader until either I or Megan get in touch with you. According to Charles, Windy's not, I repeat, NOT on report, but if you can talk to her privately when you get back after putting Super Chihuahua in her room? We'd appreciate it."

Cover Girl called for the infirmary door to be open, verbally calling out, as she reached that wing of the school. Luckily, Quincy and called Hank to assist, and follow Amber's instructions. One of them should be able to get the door for Cover Girl, since her hands were full.

Charles moved over and established a mind link with some of the others like Quincy and Hank. He then started to let Ivy know what to do, treating her like she was any other person who passed out.

"I Copy, Radio seems to be working, I am making my way there now, what other information do you have? over" She asked as she started to rush to the infirmary.

Megan flew behind them, following.
"Do we think this is something that strange could have done? How could he even know about her let alone find a way to knock her out when no one else could?" She asked in the mind link.

"Right, once the little dog is in her kennel I'll find windy, who should be hearing this, and meet her at supergirls room?" Diana replied as she followed the trail of clues that Kara would have left behind.

Amber reached the room at the same time as Cover Girl and she got the door for her.
"Quickly get her on a table we might be out of time already." She explained and quickly grabbed a needle, Hank arriving and prepping some devices with Quincy for anything else she might need. As Cover Girl placed her on the table Amber tried to inject her with the needle, but it broke when she tried.
"Damn, we missed the window. This happened once before when Alina was 11. We presumed it was something to do with puberty, we called it a blip. We didn't react in time and it has not happened again till now. What exactly was happening when this happened?" Amber asked looking at the others as they all arrived.

Diana would find Kara cowering in what was probably an abandoned fox den. How she squeezed in there and turned around to have her eyes visible would be anybody's guess, but there she was. She growled angrily at Diana, almost like Diana had administered the shot instead of Windy.

Windy finally sighing, went to Supergirl's room after recovering the main key from the only visible authority in charge not with their hands full. That would be Charles, who would turn it over and told Windy to bring it back to him once Supergirl was there. She'd have the door propped open and a puppy play area for Kara set up... Until Kara would return to normal.

Quincy thanked the professor, before asking Hank to assist her and/or Amber so they could collectively get more information from this incident.

As the three remained quiet, Jean begging Megan to hold her tongue while prodding Ivy to speak first... Ivy likewise prodding Jean back, not knowing how to even begin, it was long enough that Quincy said, relatively calmly. "Ladies. You were asked a direct question. Now what happened? Someone speak and not all at once."

Jean finally stepped forward. "As field leader, we were just trying to piece together the big jet like boom everyone heard about fifteen, twenty minutes ago. Windy was feigning ignorance and Kara, Supergirl who thought she was a chihuahua due to probably both red kryptonite and a post hypnotic suggestion from Strange had been caged until she returned to normal, was running away on four legs, yelping like she had just got shot. The cage was created by Alina and was actually holding until whatever the hell Windy did to break it. I had only asked the two right by me, Kitty and Megan, to give me one good reason not to knock Windy into the middle of next week for freeing Kara from her confines, when I heard the faintest of whispers, almost didn't hear it at all, about reminding me basically that Kara was trying to bite people and giving her the antidote wouldn't have been necessarily Windy's fault for freeing her... Or something like that. I got slugged by Kitty, reminding me we don't do that to our friends. Which Windy is. To both of us."

Ivy finally found her voice. "It's sorta like what Jean said, except the whisper which I recognized as Alina, was reminding us all why Kara was locked up to begin with, and I think was trying to hint, without flat out saying so, that right now Supergirl needs to remain so until the kryptonite poison is out of her system. She was actually trying to communicate with us the way we all were for the mission, which I guess is on hold now."

Quincy looked perplexed. "Mind-link? Are you trying to tell me this happened because of the mind-link?" She looked at Hank. "Scratch my idea of Strange somehow getting to her. It's starting to sound like it was her own barrier again. Poor kid."

Jean quickly came back with, "For what it's worth, if it hadn't BEEN for Alina's barrier, she would have been bitten badly by Super Chihuahua. It was also BECAUSE of the barriers that we even had Kara contained!"

Cover Girl held up her hand. "Enough." She turned to the lone one to have not spoken up, yet. Because she was GI Joe, she would be able to address Ms. Martian by the correct pronunciation. "M'gann, we haven't heard from you. I suppose you're the commander. Did you also get the... Ah... Let's call it a radar blip... Of Alina's thoughts before she passed out?"

Diana crouched down.
"Hey Kara, I'm sorry we hurt you, come on out please, umm want to go for a walk? Want a treat?" She offered to hope to coax her out.

Megan nodded once it was her turn to speak, and spoke up.
"Well yeah, you would not have been able to hear her unless she was in the mind link. I had been continually probing her trying to check for a connection, I saw an opening and I took it. But the connection was broken when she passed out."

Amber shrugged.
"She should be fine, but I want a watch on her until she wakes, we can't say what caused it just yet, maybe we won't ever find out."

Last edited:
Quincy nodded, but like her grandfather before her, who was a medical examiner, just had to add her two cents into the record. "Agreed, but you have to admit this personal barrier of hers has played a factor. It might not be a direct cause of her passing out, but could be a cause." She wanted to reiterate that the barrier, although a blessing and her power, was also working as a disadvantage for Alina, and at the same time, reiterate that this was not connected to what Strange was doing, well aware, thanks to Hank, that while Strange-ified, she had recited the Beware the Jabberwocky poem from Through the Looking Glass.

Shortly, Diana came to Supergirl's room with the teen obediently at her heels, seemingly happy for the walk. Windy looked first to Kara who growled at her, and then to Diana. To Supergirl, she said, "Hey! Ya think I WANTED to give you that shot?! It was for your own good!" Supergirl took a snap at her, growling again. With a yelp and jump, Windy avoided "dog-tastrophy" and locked the dorm door. "Sheesh! Wotta grouch! I suppose you wanna scold me, too, my Amazing Amazon Princess?"

Back
Top Bottom