Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Student at Superhero High (KiraMusani x Frozen Princess)

Amber nodded.
"Oh of course we could be safe in assuming that because her power blipped just before she fainted there is likely a connection, but don't forget the difference between causation and correlation. For example, Megan had been poking her barrier all day, for all we know that overwhelmed and ran her low on energy, or perhaps that has nothing to do with it, sadly we just don't have enough information to make any proper assessment at this time."

Diana took a breath and shook her head.
"Not right now, but later we can go over the of the mistakes made, and how maybe we can avoid repeating them in the future, okay?" She offered sternly.
"Oh! and don't try and soften me up with compliments, I basically invented that tactic." She poked her nose.

Windy clasped her hands behind her head. "Yeah, okay. So what do we do now, leader extraordinaire? I mean, Ivy doesn't have a partner, now cuz hers passed out.... Hope she's ok. I haven't really gotta chance to meet her yet."

Windy, now that both knew the other liked her (as in she liked Diana and Diana liked her), she seemed to be stuck on flirt, although Windy was also kinda a sweet talker with anyone if she wanted something. If pressed, she'd admit to wanting an official date with her official girlfriend, officially in public. Something she'd also be quick to nix until Strange was back in Arkham in Gotham City.

Quincy nodded and then raised her hand. "I volunteer to watch Alina. It's sort of my job anyway, and I was derelict in my duties, today. For obvious reasons. That way, both dorm matrons are freed up for anything that happens in the girls dorm. Super Chihuahua happens to be there."

Cover Girl shrugged. "Fine. When she wakes up... Call me, doctor. I'm serious."

Quincy promised to do that.

"Diana placed her hands on her hips, we wait for our next orders, but maybe we can sit together?" She offered.

Amber spoke up as well.
"I'll stay as well, that way Alina will see a few friendly faces when she wakes, plus I have more experience with her."

Windy smiled and nodded at that, "Um. Thing is... I heard Jean tell you in the mind-link that you're the boss until either Megs (Ms. Martian would let THAT slide) or she got back to you. I definitely want to sit with you.... Absolutely." She went over to one of the many park benches scattered about campus and sat down. Diana would notice that there was only room for two students at pretty much every bench. The outside park benches were literally made to be outside "loveseats" which would be close to standard size in Metropolis at bus stops where only three relatively thin people could maybe sit to wait for the bus. The school benches could seat two comfortably, but three would feel like sardines.

Cover Girl blinked at Amber. "Well, most of the girls are still out on their Saturday whatever, but if Alina isn't awake by dinner time.... I'm going to need you at the dorm as they come in for backup. You are the assistant dorm matron." She held up her radio. "She wakes up, radio me. I'm leaving this on. I'll be at our dorm." With a salute and wink she was off for the girls' dorm building.

Jean sighed as she turned to Ms. Martian. "You too, huh? I think we both should take responsibility on this one. I was prodding for an opening as well. I just stopped trying when the crash happened and would have been right back at it when it was answered... However, Alina was the furthest thing from my mind when Windy kept feigning innocence like she was. That was not the time to be playing.... Forgive the pun, Megan... Mind games." She sighed, winced and rubbed her still sore arm. "Man, Shadowcat has one hellova punch." Even Megan would see that Jean still loved Kitty and maybe even for how she corrected her. Charles was right. Windy's timing for that game was bad, but she was no Scott Summers.

Diana nodded and sat beside her on the bench.
"I know, but until orders beyond that come in I don't think there is much we can do." She told her wrapping an arm around her.

Amber smiled and saluted back.
"You got it, will do," she said before gently placing her hand on Alina's forehead.

Megan nodded.
"Yeah, I didn't even realize that might be an issue, we might have done this unintentionally. Would she not know that we were weakening her?" She questioned.
"Strange she didn't say anything, also I will not forgive the pun" she added crossing her arms with a playful smirk.
"I know you love her but if she is hurting you you should tell her, she may not know"

Windy smiled, leaning back against Diana's arm and then doing the same. Teasingly, she said, "Yeah, I'm copying you, but only cuz you're that special to me." She sighed, looking up to the clouds drifting by. "Doesn't that one kinda look like your mom's palace to you, too? And that one's a deer..." She asked pointing to both.

As she promised, once she got back to the dorm and put the radio on the table, Cover Girl had left it on. The chatter was mostly Spirit doing his rounds with his ever faithful eagle Freedom, and him talking to either the bird or the guardhouse. Knightengale had been at the scene and was making comments about not finding even a trace or fragment of the exploded cage. It was like it never existed. She was told to broaden her search and keep looking.

Quincy nodded to Amber as she took the chart off the bed and walked over to Beast, pointing to it and discussing options quietly. At least, now they knew that although weakened, the barrier surrounding Alina would hold. This was more about the fainting spell.

Jean nodded. "Thing is, even I know I deserved a not so friendly punch for even saying I was ready to knock Windy into the middle of next week." A sigh. "Here goes nothing." She made a head movement to Quincy while looking at Ms. Martian, before making her way over to the two. "Megan had some help. I was prodding, too, because it looked like Alina seriously wanted to join us in the mind link." She then linked into both Quincy and Hank for the rest of it. "It was my idea to involve her in the investigation anyway, as our trump. Hopefully, Strange still doesn't know about her and she still can be the trump to catch him."

Quincy would exchange looks with Hank, before rubbing her face. "Jean... You were working with a commander. You should have known Ms. Martian would've been doing the prodding. YOU were supposed to be focused on searching for clues! You know what, I'm going to let Hank lecture you about the dangers... Since Charles isn't here."

She gave a nod to Beast to handle one student, while she handled the other and walked over to Ms. Martian. "So. Both of you? Didn't you notice Jean poking around too, or did you think with two of you, you stood a better chance? And you know me, Megan, when we're face to face, I don't want you in my head, I want to hear you verbally." And Ms. Martian just got mommed.

Diana happily rested with her and smiled.
"You are special to me too, and yeah it does, Oh that one looks like a shield, and that one a monster"

Amber looked to them but kept by Alina, knowing if they had any questions they would certainly ask her if needed. For now, she just wanted to be there for Alina when she woke up.

Megan nodded and gave Jean a pat on the back.
"That is big of you, admitting these faults is a good way to improve yourself"
She then joined in on the mind link.
"I agree with Jean, when she wakes, if she is capable, we would greatly benefit from having her on the team. Or at least we could, situation depending. And we will both stop prodding"

Hank nodded.
"Jean you of all people should know the dangers of trying to force your mind into someone else, The professor has been teaching you that since you were little, and way before the worlds merge. He would be disappointed in this lack of judgment"

Megan shook her head.
"I had no idea Jean was also probing, likely due to the barrier since it was blocking both of our minds we could not sense each other, or at the very least I could not sense her. You should really give us a break, you hand us this girl as green as possible, with abilities that are a complete counter to our communication system. For all we know, she could have also blocked us from sensing Strange somehow. I still don't know how he has alluded our minds, the only one who has been able to do that is Magneto with that helmate and now her." She replied arms crossed, not seeming to take the lecture laying down.

Windy looked at the cloud of the "monster", and squinted, before making a face. "I don't know what it was at first, but you're right. It either looks like a three headed hydra or an underfed Cerebus, now. Still a monster. That thing builds anymore, it might be a menace to ships entertaining Metropolis Bay... It's headed that way. Looks like it might have some hail. It's darker than the others." She shook her head. "I went weather girl when I'm trying to cloud watch. Sorry." She then pointed out a rosebush and a face, but did a double take before pulling out a quarter and looking again. She laughed, pointed to the cloud and the quarter. "George Washington!" The cloud still looked similar to the profile on the quarter, but it was slowly shifting to something else.

Quincy shook her head. "Her... Ahem..." She looked at Megan and especially her green skin, before pinching the bridge of her nose. "Her greenness aside, Megan, Charles warned you, too. You just haven't been under his tutelage as long as Jean has. Almost nine years, so I AM trying to cut you some slack. I am going to say this and Hank's probably saying the same thing to Jean, I know we preach body movements and emotions you can read to get a person's intentions, but extenuating circumstances or not, even if Alina begged to be included, you don't keep poking if you can't get through. What happens if you poke a bear too much? And in case you forgot, Strange hid from you before, before Alina even arrived, and even before Charles and his students arrived. This isn't your first rodeo with that insane psychiatrist. If you can remember how you pinpointed him the last time, pass it on to Charles. He'd probably love the help. Hugo Strange is worse than a greased pig when he doesn't want to be found." She patted a shoulder. "As for your other remark, we'd appreciate it." She then smiled and teased, "You're excused, unless you want a physical."

Jean had relayed that exact body language to Hank in her defense, even pushing the extenuating circumstances angle... Which although true, would be the weakest link in Jean's chain of reasons. Body language couldn't be disputed, even though he and Quincy hadn't seen it, but how extenuating WERE the circumstances to warrant getting Alina plugged in? Both her and Megan being afraid Strange would hear something he shouldn't? Or Clock King? That threat was real, but with Megan already probing... Yes. Jean needed to butt out.

Diana smiled and nodded.
"Oh! right you are, and no worries, I know I am dating a total nerd." She said wrapping an arm around her playfully.

Megan paused for a moment, keeping her facial expression from revealing her thoughts on the reply.
"haaa, very well, though you will want someone else to re-establish the link. Oh! and I was not constantly probing her, I was checking for an open, I did not try and force my way past that would have also been a waste of my own abilities." She said before vanishing without a sound, likely turning invisible and flying away.

Meanwhile, Alina woke up and while Amber consoled her and explained what happened, she contact those who were requesting to know when she woke.

Windy giggled, and slightly choked on it, as she glanced quickly around as she was brought in on the side hug. Biting her lower lip, and blushing deeply, she asked, "Is it okay to kiss an Amazon Princess on the first date?" For all her flirting with Diana, she was very green when it came to showing it, proving Diana's remark (unintentionally, it should be noted) about Windy being a nerd. She totally missed the "kiss me" ball. Strike one.

Jean glanced over to see Megan pull her disappearing act, and then back to Hank and nodded. Extenuating circumstances or not, Jean had once again failed to do better. She got a pass on the intentions, although she was quickly reminded as Megan was, they were students of Professor Xavier BECAUSE of their unique abilities, and Jean had been a student for nine years, she had even less of an excuse. "I suppose you're going to suggest to Professor X that I continue to see Dr. Brinker weekly for the foreseeable future." She didn't even look up, as she was truly repentant of not thinking first.

Quincy came over and grabbed her clipboard and shook her head, "That girl," she muttered, "swear sometimes you need a sledge hammer to get through to Megan that Earth doctors aren't like Martian ones." She quickly trotted to Alina. "Hi, kiddo, welcome back to Super Hero High. Want to tell me about the physical issues you had besides passing out? Save your thoughts and emotions for your session with Dr. Brinker. I'm only concerned about any lingering physical effects for now."

Cover Girl came back over the radio. "Roger, Amber. I'll be there in five. Wrapping up with an incident between Rogue and Ladybug. Boy, is she one pissed hero. Say hi to Alina for me." Cover Girl wouldn't have to explain which heroine was pissed. Ladybug was possibly one of the most naive students, not to mention a freshman. Rogue probably had a REAL good reason to be the pissed hero.

Last edited:
Diana chuckled at her placing her hand lightly over her own mouth as she did so.
"Well, trust your heart, if you feel that the time is right, go for it and maybe, just maybe, I won't reject it" She smirked.

Hank nodded.
"Yes, I agree completely, and I do find it hard to understand some of the new students, but such connections just take time. Trust may still need to be established both ways."

Alina sat up.
"I don't even remember passing out, just feeling a little dizzy then waking up here." She explained.
"Alina said she feels fine now just a little tired and hungry," Amber added.

"Roger that, Cover Girl says Hi Alina" Amber replied so they could both hear.

Quincy tapped her pen against her cheek, before writing it down; but write it down she did. "I don't doubt she's hungry, I know she missed breakfast due to oversleeping, because Cover Girl literally piggybacked her to Dr. Brinker's in school office. And congratulations on getting dorm matron assistant." She pointed to the radio. She looked at Alina and said, "Did you get to eat lunch? I know you and Jean and everyone else was called to the cafeteria. And did Dr. Brinker give you your silverware ?" She emphasize the word, although Alina would notice that when Brinker gave them to her wrapped in a linen napkin, they were stainless steel, but a shiny silver color.

Windy blushed even redder as she looked in herself, and then shyly over to Diana. Looking bright as a cherry she puckered over as she drew close, until lips met and, well, it was more a "yeah, really REALLY like you lots" peck, and then she just sat there pigeon toed, being all sorts of bashful.

Cover Girl arrived a few minutes later, but only about one minute off of when she said. "So can I take the girls out to eat, yet? Dinner begins at five thirty and I would like to be part of the early staff, as we .." she pointed to herself and Amber, "have dinner chaperone duties." She looked at Amber and shrugged. "Hey, I didn't know either until Charles stopped me on the way here. As dorm matrons we have to chaperone weekend dinners. That's today and tomorrow. Sorry." She then stated, "Remind me to tell you about what happened between Ladybug and Rogue. I had a hard time following Rogue's Cajun accent until I got her calmed down."

Alina thought to herself before shaking her head,
"I don't think so, things were crazy all day." She admitted getting a head shake from Amber.
"You need to eat, her barrier may have knocked her out in order to conserve energy," Amber said to the room.

Diana could not help but blush back with a similar hue.
"I really REALLY like you too." Diana kissed her back closing her eyes before smiling back at her.
"You are adorable."

Amber placed a notepad down and looked at Cover Girl.
"Yes, I believe I am ready. We should get going if we are needed." She replied offering her hand.
"Alina you need to eat" She pointed out.

Quincy nodded and wrote that down. "That makes sense just from what I could see with my eyes, but thank you." She pointed to Alina. "Eat something. Doctors orders. Even if it's just an apple, read me?" She winked at Amber, hoping at least Amber got the joke.

Cover Girl missed it, however, as she said, "I'm going to make it unanimous. In fact, you're eating with your mom tonight." She looked at Amber shaking her head. She wasn't giving away anything. "I want my lunch date. We can spend a half hour together while you get re-nourished, right? Moms spend quality time with their daughters when they can. We're all free and I am allowed up to two guests. Amber is staff as she's my assistant in managing the dorm building. That's STILL two guests for me. I want you to be one. Make sense?"

Windy blushed as she was kissed back, and what her kiss said was reinforced by Diana verbally. "I was just thinking, you know, what your mom, I mean you being Amazon and..." She stopped her blathering and looked at Diana blinking. "I'm adorable?" She went to looking all aww, shucks, garsh! down home embarrassed.

Last edited:
Amber gave a light chuckle at the joke, though Alina seemed to take it literally.
"Oh, umm of course, maybe Ivy could go get some food too? If that is okay? I feel much better now." She said getting out of bed.
"There is nothing more we can do here so we might as well go, though the decision is up to Cover Girl" Amber suggested but looked to Cover Girl.

"Hehe, even more so now, what in the darn tooting are you trying to say? To quote a mutual friend of ours" she asked and winked.

Ivy looked over at the mention of her hero name. Charles one of several that still called her by her given name, either Pamela or Ms. Isley. Cover Girl was another, although she was starting to call her Ivy. She looked expectantly at Cover Girl.

Cover Girl looked to Amber first, before saying, "Well, that depends more on whether Miss Isley wants to eat early. It is Americanized Salisbury steak. That means onions and brown gravy."

Ivy was over to them about as fast as if she had been Windy, with a big smile on her face. "Sure, I'd like to eat now, only because it isn't pizza! Usually, if we have a kitchen thing... It's pizza."

Quincy laughed and went back to Hank. "I'm going to get dinner to bring back here. We doctors can do that. Would you like me to bring you a to go plate as well?"

Jean was already with Kitty, both of which would have to wait until six. Dinner time for the students. "Kitty cat, as much as I love you, even to correct me... Can you watch how hard you hit?" She rolled up the sleeve showing a decent, but not ugly bruise. "I definitely deserved it, it's just..." She grimaced, looked around quickly, and finished through the psy-link, just in case Clock King or Strange were skulking nearby. Today's is still stinging a bit, love.

Windy would have gotten strike two for missing the particular friend Diana meant, but still recovered nicely; after her confused look, she said, "Umm, it's just that I'm not sure where Queen Hippolyta stands on whether you have to be betrothed to like royalty. I mean, that one Amazon I bested in competition, who is now here as Wonder Girl, Cassandra? Although she goes by Cassie here... She did call me a royal pain... Or am I safe cuz I'm an honorary Amazon? Kara, Jean and Marinette (Ladybug) got that too, though. So, I'm hoping we're kinda allowed to be together and..." She made all kinds of hand signals to indicate her unfounded fear of losing Diana on some unknown law for royalty, Amazon or not.

Amber snapped her fingers and nodded.
"Good Idea! We can all eat here together, I have some work to do as well so I can do double duty!"

Hank smiled and nodded.
"That would be great thank you, I'll leave you ladies to your dinner, I have lots of work to do as well.

"Oh! Did I do that?! I am so sorry! I didn't realize how sensitive you are!" She gasped and hugged her.

Diana placed a hand on Windy's shoulder.
"Shhh, don't be silly, I can date whoever I want okay? And especially an honorary Amazon will be accepted just fine" she told her.

Jean shook her head as she hugged Kitty. "I thought that was one of the first things you learned about me.... Which I haven't been showing lately after breaking up with Scott.... Ugh! I can't believe he cheated on me!" She stopped, took a few deep breaths and sighed, before giving Kitty a loving, long kiss. "I have a strong countenance, but sensitive skin. I'm probably subconsciously letting that little bruise bother me." She then put her forehead against Kitty's and teased, "Maybe next time you're in downtown Metropolis, you can buy me some Clairol, so I can wash that man right outta my hair." She threw her another kiss. Kitty might actually get the joke, and classic ad reference.

Cover Girl nodded. "If you got things to do, too, Emilia, that could be the way to go." She called the kitchen. Before Quincy would be able to answer, Courtney would have Quincy's, Hank's, Amber's and her own dinners being brought to the infirmary break room. She also asked for Ivy and Alina to be brought a go platter, too, and ran into a brick wall called red tape. "Doc. I need either you or Hank to tell them your employee ID number to verify Alina should eat here in the infirmary. Ivy is cleared as one of my guests."

Quincy snatched the phone from Cover Girl. "Who is this?! Well, look, Mr. Sinkapolis, or however you pronounced it... The computer should show she has been discharged from medical care, but I, personally, am ordering her to eat something. She and ivy both haven't had a chance all day, but thankfully ivy didn't faint. I don't care, I want something in her stomach now!" Quincy glared at the phone. "Any other time I discharge someone, it shows up immediately, should I get Charles involved? Or maybe you should deal with Dr. Brinker and her temper." A roll of the eyes, and Quincy grabbed a pocket notepad and her pen. "Spell your name for me. S-I-E-N-C-K-O-P-O-L-I-C-E. Got it. Oh. I'm so glad you finally see the discharge notice. No. I still want her and ivy to eat here with Alina's surrogate mom. She missed her lunch date and I want to make sure she eats something." Another roll of the eyes, and Quincy finally gave her employee ID before hanging up.

She looked at Amber and Cover Girl. "One of Fuller's rules that Charles hadn't found yet, just bit us all in the ass. Seems there's a thirty minute delay between when I discharge a patient, and when everyone else gets it. Except the Dean and other medical professionals. Also, if there's an addendum, like my order to Alina to eat something, unless they see the discharge papers, I have to give out my ID number for verification of said order. That's bogus. Alina was discharged out of my care and into yours, Courtney!"

Courtney shrugged. "I guess make a formal complaint against the rule to the new Dean, Emilia. Like you said, maybe Charles wasn't aware of it."

"Well, Fuller did run this place like a dictatorship..." Quincy sighed with a nod. "This Sinkapolis is still going on report for questioning the treating physician. I won't stand for this."

Hank or Amber would need to step in and calm the good doctor down so she could eat when it got there.

Kitty blushed, embarrassed by her mistake.
"Yeah sorry, I just didn't think." She admitted. Kitty kissed her back, placing her hands on her hips as they did so. Kitty, being a little younger, didn't quite get the joke but gathered that she made one at least and giggled.
"Hehe, if you think that will help, anything" she smiled giving her yet another kiss.

Hank nodded and quickly reached for his ID number.
"They should know mine well, I eat here more often than anything so my food is always being delivered," Hank admitted before noticing how she was speaking on the phone and putting his ID away slowly.

Amber rubbed her back.
"Hey, I am sure he was only trying to do what the rules said. If there is still a transition process in play things take time to adjust, the important thing is the food is on its way and soon we can eat as a family." She smiled hoping the family comment would make her happy.

Alina meanwhile looked at Ivy.
"Did I do something wrong?" She whispered.

Ivy made a frowny face and shrugged. "Getting discharged just before dinner?" She asked, she quickly recovered from her guess and tried to give her a side hug; pulling Alina into her own side and squeezing the upper arm. "I think Dr. Quincy got pissed from the length of time it took. Ms. Amber is right, though, important thing is we'll soon eat and you can use your new eating utensils. I saw Dr. Brinker push them over to you during the meeting, did you grab them?" Even Ivy wasn't sure if Alina had them. She only assumed she did.

Quincy nodded, taking a breath or two, she still really needed to work on that deep breathing exercise. "I'll let Charles decide if the write-up stays. That lag time bit us at the wrong time is all... Or maybe it was me for adding eating here. Who knows?" She left for the break room, assuming everyone would follow. She could be heard at the break room door, "I thought we're eating as a family. Pretty sad when only the family doctor shows up!"

Cover Girl had to laugh in spite of herself. "Touché, pussycat!" She teased Amber as she waved Ivy and Alina to follow them. "You coming Hank?" She asked, continuing to hold the door leaving the ward where the beds and some of the necessary equipment stayed.

Alina nodded, though she had been changed when admitted reached into the bag she had, and pulled them out.
"Got them here."

Amber smiled and blushed following them, Alina doing the same once waved over.
"Oh? I appreciate the invitation, I would enjoy company while eating, thank you" Hank replied and also followed.

Quincy set up a six person setting around a round table, placing the styrofoam containers at each spot in front of the chairs. "This school is behind the times, doing this in styrofoam still." Quincy remarked. Especially with what we've been discovering about hot foods in these things." She tutted, making even Cover Girl, who looked at both Amber and Hank in a confused manner to blink at the doctor.

Ivy seated Alina, pulling the chair out for her, as Cover Girl did the same for Amber. "Styrofoam is still a lot safer than a lot of other things that could be used. Only warning I know about, is not reheating these in this kind of container." She felt the container as she opened it and made a face. "Ugh. The poor salad. Really? The salad sacrifices for us and this is the thanks it gets?"

Everyone would notice the same thing in theirs. During transit, some of the Salisbury gravy had sloshed onto the salad, and some of it had fallen into the entree of the meat and mashed potatoes.

Pouting, Ivy picked around her "ruined vegetables" to eat the meat and potatoes.

"Ivy it's not that bad..." Cover Girl commented trying to figure out the new taste... "If anything... The erm, gravy is ah, enhancing the vinaigrette..." She looked around for help from the others.

Quincy sounded a little more convincing as she said, "I must say, it's a unique flavor."

Maybe Amber, Alina or Hank could convince Ivy to eat her salad.

Amber nodded.
"Maybe we could get them to get some reusable metal ones? or even microwavable plastics to be used and returned, cleaned, and re-used."
Hank nodded.
"I agree, we could look into a change like that."

"I am well enough to pull my own seat out, but thank you," Alina said as she sat down.

"Alina, my chair was pulled out too, it is just a nice thing to do for someone you care about, it is not just because they think you can't do it yourself. See Cover Girl did the same for me." Amber explained to Alina before looking to Cover Girl.
"Thank you"

"Oh, Sorry Ivy, was I mean?" She asked.

Hank nodded.
"Yes, the warm flavour of the gravy really adds to and enhances the sweetness in the vegetables," Hank added.

Amber whispered to Alina who then nodded and looked at Ivy.
"At least try them? pleeease?" She said giving a puppy dog-like face before going to try them herself.
"Oh! yummy!" She declared before closing the box and shaking it to mix everything up more and starting to eat it all mixed up, luckily her barrier did not stop anything with this meal.

Even Cover Girl admitted to that being a good idea. "You're welcome, Amber, and Charles is a lot more open to change than Fuller was, Doc, but since you already have that issue pending with the kitchen help, either Hank, who knows Charles well, or Amber as the new faculty, could make the suggestion about reusable plastic to go containers." She then looked at Ivy, "Not discounting what you stated, as you're right, but when we're in a hurry, we do just nuke and go."

Ivy was caught by surprise, first at the chastisement, then the question, and finally the guilt tripping puppy dog pout to eat her salad, anyway. "It's not natural. Gravy on salad. Whoever heard of such a thing..." Finally with a sigh and scrunched up nose she ate a gravied lettuce leaf. After swallowing, she shrugged. "Okay. It looked and sounded worse than it was, but I'm not making a habit of this... Plant Girl has to have a little dignity..."

Cover Girl was the first to finish and checked her watch. "Ten minutes, Amber. I know it's quarter til, but we have to already be stationed at six pm when it opens for the students."

Alina smiled and pat her hand on Ivy's head as she finally tried it.
"Good Girl" She smiled, getting a chuckle out of Amber at the strange reaction.

Amber ate her last bite as Cover Girl announced it was time to go.
"Right, let's get going then. I say Alina should be good to leave as long as Ivy does not leave her side, just in case. Oh and last time this happened Alina learned how to make external barriers for the first time, so maybe she can do something new now?" She told them to get up and ready to leave.

Hank nodded.
"Have a lovely rest of the day ladies, and I'll talk to Charles about the new food containers." He offered.

Back
Top Bottom