Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prince's Gift (Perfection and NaoChan)

Eiravan turned his head, the side resting against the wall as he was pressed against it. "Hardly," he growled back, eyes shut. The squeezed even tighter when the other touched him again, even clothed Jaedan's touch was too much to contain shivers rushing through his body. The prince drew his hand up and pushed the other's face away as he licked his neck. Goose bumps formed along his bare flesh. "Let me be, please," his voice soft, almost pleading. He called upon a few tears, allowing two or three to spill over his cheeks.

Jaedan blinked a little bit at him, cocking his head to the side. He tucked himself back into his pants and moved down to rest his head on his lap. But he made no move to grope or violate him. "For crying, fake or real, you get to be my pillow," he said, wrapping his arms around his waist and held onto him. He let out a small breath and closed his eyes. Sleeping a little more would not hurt, it would be welcomed.

Eiravan would one day have to thank the kitchen girl for her lessons in crying on cue...he thought to himself as Jaedan ceased his current crusade in tormenting him. He was just about to relax and enjoy his victory when the prince settled around and into his lap which still sat pinned to the wall. Ocean-blue eyes widened a little in surprise...although he had been hoping for the first reaction this was caught him off guard and left him annoyed. Damn it!

The younger prince breathed in heavy and settled in to deal with his own brought about consequences. At least this one wasn't too bad. After a few mintues of stunned, stiff, silence, Eiravan's hands rested on Jaedan's head. Slowly his fingers ran though the prince's hair absently as Eira's eyes grew heavy in the silance.

The slow fingers through his hair was really relaxing and within a few more moments, Jaedan was sound asleep in his lap, completely comfortable there. It didn't take long after that for his hold around Eiravan's waist to loosen and his arms drop to either side of the boy. Jaedan slept silently, never one to snore all that much, only light snores could be heard from him.

There was only the light breathing of the sleeping prince. Eira was left to ponder alone over the older now sound asleep in his lap and looking almost normal...tame...peaceful. It was almost hard to imagine him the way he really knew him! He couldn't deny at the moment that he was quite content himself. Even though is legs went a little numb after the first two or three hours, he was hoping that Jaedan would sleep the rest of the day...hell, he wouldn't even mind the rest of the decade!

Jaedan yawned after a few hours and stretched much like a cat, with his bum in the hair and his arms stretched out as far as he could reach. When he opened his eyes, he was met with Eiravan's crotch and he laughed a bit. He nuzzled against his crotch for a second before sitting up. "Let me see your legs," he demanded, unfolding his legs. "They are numb, right?" he said, running his hand up and down his leg slowly.

Eiravan hadn't noticed that Jaedan had woken, slipping into his own light napping state. That was, he didn't realize it until the little nuzzle. Eyes snapped open and he was blushing red again.
"Really!" he growled shoved the other's head away with annoyance, the sort of annoyance that one might protrude to a sibling that was pestering too much or a pet that continued to beg for attention.

A light hiss followed when the prince unbent his legs...they were tingling now, those thoughts little needles shooting up his legs. Moving only cause more discomfort. "You weigh too much," he informed the prince. "I'm fine...really," he insisted attempting to move his leg but it went no where. He didn't make that big of a fuss though...because Jaedan's hands felt heavenly!

Jaedan laughed a little bit when Eiravan stopped struggling. "Only because you were forced into that position for a while," he pointed out, gently rubbing up and down his leg slowly, carefully waking it back up, taking away that tingling sensation. "There...I can be nice, right? You can fall for me if I was like this all the time." He laughed again and shook his head, really doubting Eiravan would ever actually fall for him. Especially in his situation.

What stayed because of his situation was the hate he had for the prince...but that didn't stop him for falling for him. The prince already fell for Jaedan, he was just trying very hard to deny and 'unfall' for him. "I hardly consider ONE act worthy of being cause nice..." he continued as he bent his legs a little testing them out. Eiravan rolled his eyes. "You flatter yourself further, I see?" he replied, a light tease. "Might I pass now?" he asked looking to the door pointedly. It was well past noon now and his stomach growled without shame.

Jaedan glanced down at his stomach for a moment and then his own stomach growled. Ah, they had missed breakfast because of their extra sleep. He laughed softly and nodded his head. "Come on. I doubt the kitchen staff will give you food if you go by yourself," he said, crawling off of his bed and walked to his closet. "Do you want to change?" he called back into the bedroom. He pulled out a nice pair of pants and a simple, light, cotton shirt.

Eiravan slipped off the bed only after Jaedan was well clear of it. He did a quick look over himself and deemed him presentable enough. "No...I'd prefer NOT to tempt you any more today," he said dryly. Besides they more plain he looked the less eyes that would be following him. He already got enough eyes, his appearance being so different...his accent still very strong.

"Please. I am very sure you'll accidentally find another way to tempt me," he said, laughing and rolling his eyes as he walked toward the door. "Come on, let's go see what the cook has decided to make for lunch," he said, walking out of the room, expecting that Eiravan would follow him, especially if the boy really was as hungry as his stomach had sounded.

"All the more reason for me to not do it so obviously..." he added. If he could avoid creating temptations he would...knowing damn well Jaedan would find it later in some silly unthought out move by Eira. Being outside this bloody room actually made Eira a bit more confident. He felt...safer from Jaedan's little 'attacks.' So there was certainly no hesitation to follow, his bare feet silent against the cold stone floors. "Do you have lessons tomorrow?" he asked idly as they passed the quite halls.

Jaedan glanced over his shoulder at Eiravan for a moment. "Yup. Today is the only day off I get out of the week," he said, nodding a little bit, knowing that Eiravan was asking so the boy could get some time away from him. Which was alright. It would only make Jaedan want the boy even more when he was away from him for a few days.

Eiravan guess as much. Even though he planned to enjoy a day or two alone...he guessed the other's thoughts to some degree and decided his own counter. "Would it be possible for me to tag along with you?" he asked, a slight bit of nervousness in his voice. He was not use to rejections...this asking thing rather than demanding was hard to get a handle on.

Jaedan raised an eyebrow and thought about it for a moment. He surely would not be able to focus with Eiravan in the room and that would just made that silly old man hit him on the head or drop a heavy book in his lap. He shook his head a little bit. "My professor doesn't like others in the room. He says they are a distraction."

Eira frowned a little. Again rejection was not something he was use to. Even more so he found it odd how Jaedan would care what this man thought. "I couldn't really care what he thinks...why should you. I thought you were Heir around here?" he asked softly. "Don't you want me around?" he asked with a light pout. "I won't make a sound..." he promised.

"What, so now you want to be around me? Jaedan asked, rolling his eyes a little bit at him as he pushed open the doors to the kitchen. "We'll see how you do tonight, alright?" he said before glancing around for a moment. "Oi, Chef!" he called out, leaning against the counter. "Me and my pet are hungry. What did you make for lunch?"

"Something light," the chef said, bringing out two bowls from the fridge. A large salad bowl with a mixture of colorful vegetables and toasted bread with butter.

Eiravan really didn't mind being around Jaedan, so long as he wasn't alone or the other prince as occupied with something else. Besides...what else was he suppose to do? He really wasn't up for exploring just yet. The prince frowned, crossing his arms over his chest. "Forget it," he growled with annoyance. See if he attempt to make an effort again if all he was going to do was get those eyes rolled at him.

The prince thought about skipping lunch and leaving Jeaden right then...but his stomach growled again and he conceded to it's hunger. Was everyone against him now?

"I said we'll see how you are tonight, didn't I?" Jaedan said, raising his eyebrows at him for a moment before shaking his head as the chef dished out two plates of the salad. The chef completely ignored Eiravan, even though he did make him a plate. Jaedan pushed Eiravan's plate toward him as he took seat at the little table in here. The chef poured out two glasses of a sparkling apple cider and left Jaedan and his pet alone.

Eira was about to ask just what that was suppose to mean...but he decided it was better that he didn't know. Or rather, he didn't care enough to know. "All the more reason I say, forget I asked," he muttered as he took the glass and busied his mouth with drinking to keep himself from muttering anything worse. Around others they wouldn't understand his curses if he spoke in his own language, but Jaedan could.

Jaedan shook his head a little bit, not really caring that Eiravan was mad at him like some jealous or bitching little housewife. Well, actually, it was really cute. He laughed to himself at his own thoughts and shook his head, eating his salad and his bread. The salad was light and crisp, a mixture of lettuce, tomato, carrots, eggs, red cabbage strips, cucumbers, and bits of chicken. Topped off with cheese and dressing and very toasted bread pieces. Ah, even the simplest things, the chef made wonderful.

Eira sighed to himself, finding he'd lost much of his current appetite. He picked through the bowl and take bits of things he knew he likes and left the rest untouched. There was really no appreciation for the food on his end. To the prince, food was food. There was nothing special about this cooks meal...he was not fond of the spices they used or the way some of the dishes were prepared. Cultural differences that required you to learn...

Because of his picky nature he finished before Jaedan, only partly full. Picking up his bowl he returned it and the leftovers to the kitchen hands before heading to the door. He had no desire to be around Jaedan at the current time...the sooner he got away from the smug prince the sooner he could calm down.

If he really wanted to Eiravan could have eaten more, it wasnt like the food was horrible...just not something he felt like gorging himself on was all. There was a bigger reason why he didn't eat so much...and that was do to his lack of actives here. Eira feared of getting sluggish and fat so he didn't eat as much as he normally would for a growing boy.

Having paid attention Eira could have easily gotten himself back to Jaedan's rooms. But it wasn't the place he wanted to be at the moment...nor did he want to be with the older prince. So he took random turns down halls with nothing more than pictures and stone-like guards.

Back
Top Bottom