Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prince's Gift (Perfection and NaoChan)

Jaedan shrugged his shoulders, rubbing lower down on Eiravan's chest, going to his sensitive stomach. "No, I don't think so. I am pretty sure I can have a lot more fun teasing and tormenting you," he whispered softly, giving a soft smile as his hand went under Eiravan's shirt and gently rubbed over his stomach, fingers brushing over the soft skin. It was warm to the touch and he would bet anything it was because Eiravan had blushed so much and his normal body heat.

That blush was certainly not going anywhere anytime soon. Eiravan started worming around in the chair, uncomfortably as that hand found his bare stomach. "Ahh..." When had he gotten there so quickly...why hadn't he stopped him? Oh...he was trying to stop him. The prince realized his hands had been clutched to Jaedan's arm trying to pull him off. Eira bit his lip to keep any squeaks from coming out...laughter also. His attempts to distract Jaedan were not doing much good...nor was his goal of being as boring as possible weren't working out either.

"Ahh...why are you so damned cute for?" Jaedan said with a small laugh, sliding back onto the ground, lifting Eiravan's shirt and leaned over, kissing his stomach gently with a small grin. He already knew that his stomach was very sensitive. His tongue swirled over it gently, sucking on the sensitive skin.

Eiravan was about to give some other smartass reply to the question when he felt that cold wet tongue run over his stomach. The boy's body lifted up from the chair an few inches in surprise, his hands clutched the side as he did so. Little startled squeaks mirrored the started expression in his wide eyes. A moment passed and the prince's fingers were clutching the other's hair, trying to pull his head away. "You win...please, stop. Kiss me instead?" he offered still squirming in the chair.

Jaedan laughed against his stomach, nuzzling against it for a moment before pulling away and kissing those lips. Ah, he knew Eiravan really liked that kiss or he wouldn't have asked for that instead. His hands cupped Eiravan's cheeks gently as he kissed him deeply, invading his mouth with his tongue once more.

Eiravan was indeed growing a liking to Jaedan's lips...like a drug that he couldn't go long without. Or so it would appear to be growing as such. For a moment he was still, debating...but then he found himself melting again, unable to hold back much longer. For the first time, Eira returned the kiss, following the other's steps lightly...not so passionately but at least giving some effort this time around. How every different and refreshing it felt...a whole new feeling that rushed through his body. Of course, Jaedan was pushing his luck as his tongue came once more, uninvited. Really...that was just bad manners. Eira bit down, catching the prince's tongue and not letting go.

Jaedan winced as the Prince bit down on his tongue. And here he thought they were doing so well... He broke the kiss and pulled away. He raised his eyebrows a little bit at him and cocked his tongue. "What was that for? You were kissing back, all the more reason to go a little further, no? Let's try again, shall we? No biting. Just let me in..." he whispered with a small smirk.

There was more to the bite than just keeping the other out. It was nice to see that wince from the other..even if it was small. "Don't get so cocky," he warned the other with his own little frown. Just because Eiravan was kissing back didn't give the other the rundown of his body as he pleased. The younger prince was going to be setting some ground rules now, he was tired to playing nice. Eira shuttered as the other whispered and grinned, he couldn't help but lean himself forward a little, meeting Jeadan for the return kiss.

It was nice to see that Eiravan was finally opening up to him, even if it was just a little bit. Smiling, he kissed his prince back. But Jaedan could play Eiravan's game for now. So instead of just invading his mouth without permission, Jaedan's tongue licked his lips gently, wanting in, but not forcing inside.

Eiravan ignored him and concentrated on the kiss...before he was disappointed to know this was going to be his first kiss. But currently and certainly after, he hadn't a care to the thought. His lips moved across Jaedan's with a little more pressure now. It really did feel nice...so much so that his blushed dwindled a bit. After several long moments he hummed something attempting to pull back for air. Eira was left panting a little, his lips tingling. He couldn't help but smile a little...

So Eiravan hadn't invited him inside, but that was alright. That kiss was fine. The little smile on his lips made him laugh softly. "That's better. Though, I'm going to have to teach you how to use your tongue, aren't I?" he asked, cocking his head to the side a little bit. He ignored the bulge in his pants. Eiravan was really turning him on right now.

Eiravan's eyes narrowed a little. Thats better? For some reason that little comment annoyed him...even more so when the whole 'teach to use his tongue' was added on. The prince rolled his eyes and jumped up on the chair. "Next time I'll draw blood," he warns coolly before hopping over the side of the chair. Eira located some water and poured him a glass to drink. He couldn't stand being so close to Jaedan a moment longer, he needed to cool down and return to a solid form again!

"I'm not sure why you are fighting me so much. It's not like I really treat you like you are a prisoner here," Jaedan said, watching Eiravan jump away from him. He leaned against the back of the chair as he watch Eiravan get a drink of water. "I can tell you really like me sometimes. I'm not stupid in that area, you know."

"I haven't given you any complaints, have I?" he retorted back to the comment about his treatment. "Although, I don't know why you expect me to be so openly inviting every waking moment...Gods, I mean...your worse than a dog in heat...only constantly," he mutter with a blush over his drink. He had taken full note of that bulge...it was the reason he'd flee so quickly, afraid of what his own body would have done in response.

"I left you alone last night," Jaedan pointed out for a reminded and then smiled, shaking his head a little bit. "Ah, but you are new to me. I haven't explored you properly yet. So yes, of course I am going to be a constant dog in heat. After a couple times, it won't be as frequent...but I assure you, everytime will be just as pleasurable. And I can't help it that you are just my type. You turn me on."

Eira had to hold his glass with both hands, suddenly. The object nearly slipped from his hands. The prince then busied himself taking several large gulps as he turned his back on the other...avoiding his look and trying hard to block out his words. He was blushing horribly again. The prince already decided that second night he wouldn't fight with Jaedan again...not like the first night. But he could never see himself willingly go up to him and offer himself. If he just let the prince have his fun, Eira might catch a few breaks...but...he just couldn't bring himself up as an open offer.

When the younger prince turned his back on him, Jaedan smiled a little bit at him. Silently, he got out of the chair and stalked over to him. He wrapped his arms around Eiravan's waist. One hand took the cup from him and set it down before both hands went to Eiravan's crotch. He pressed his bulge against his back and ground his hips against him slowly. "Mmm.."

Naturally Eira's bodies first reaction when the prince groped around his front was to step back...but that only placed him in the perfect position Jaedan was going for. If it were at all possible Eiravan's cheeks were flaming red. With all the blood rushing to upward...(and downward) the prince got very lightheaded, melting to the old of Jeadan's arms. He whimpered a little, unable to hide his body's growing reaction against the other's hands. "I really hate you," he muttered...words as empty as the wind..

"No you don't..." Jaedan whispered to himself, feeling Eiravan get hard under his touch. "You want me so badly, but you don't want to be a whore about it and you are just too shy to admit it and give yourself to me..." he whispered into his ear. He wanted Eiravan now. Really, really wanted to take him. "I want you, Prince Eiravan..." he whispered into his ear, rubbing Eira's crotch with his hands to get him harder.

He denied nor agreed to anything. The crazy sensations had him standing on his toes, the pressure against his trapped member growing too much to bare. Hearing his name, so sweet and seductive, on Jaedan's lips sent a huge shiver visibly through his body. The prince shut his eyes tightly and only whimpered a little more.

When Eiravan didn't protest this time, Jaedan couldn't help the smile on his lips. He kissed his neck and turned Eiravan around. Picking him up by his bum, he carried the boy to the bed and set him down on it. He smiled a little bit, kissing Eiravan again without forcing his tongue in him. His hand rubbed at his crotch again.

Eira squeaked as the squeeze from behind actually helped accelerate him up into the other's arms. Although he wasn't typically afraid of heights he wasn't use to being carried either and so found it a bit nerve racking. Enough so that he instantly wrapped his arms around Jaedan's neck without hesitation.

On the bed he looked horribly nervous and he wanted very badly to object and protest, but that kiss was...well, it was very hard to object to and it did well to distract his mind. Distracted as so, his body played into and followed Jeaden's every whim.

Jaedan leaned down and suckled on his neck a little bit. He pushed Eiravan until he was in the middle of the bed and his hands started to take off the pants he was wearing. He was going to take Eiravan now. Of course, he was going to get him a little ready for his large dick first. His lips went back to Eiravan's and kissed him.

Eria swallowed hard when he opened his eyes again, looking at Jeadan as the older undid his pants. He could see the look in his eyes and knew instantly the other would be backing off this time. If he cried out for help not body was going to come...he belonged to Jeadan after all so what good would that do? None. He was pretty sure that even the protesting and objecting ship had sailed. The other was only human, too...he looked dead set on his intention and like Eira Jaedan was use to getting what he wanted.

So many horrible thoughts ran through his head in those few moments but as soon as Jeaden returned to his lips the melted instantly. The prince wrapped his arms around the other's neck and pressed his lips against him harder, hoping to encouraging him to stay there.

Jaedan smiled against the kiss, kissing him back, licking those lips again, wanting to really kiss him. Kiss him for real. He reached down and pulled out his own cock and began rubbing up against Eiravan's erection slowly, stimulating the both of them. He didn't back away from the kiss, wanting to melt Eiravan further and make him feel a little more comfortable about what was going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom