Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prince's Gift (Perfection and NaoChan)

"Are you going to want to come with me to my lessons tomorrow?" he asked curiously, running his hands through his hair, massaging his scalp slowly. "If you are still sore, then you are more than welcomed to stay in bed all day tomorrow...Do you want some water?" he asked curiously, cocking his head to the side a little bit, smiling softly.

Eiravan ignored the question about the lessons. He really didn't feel like thinking about tomorrow. He just much rather finish one day at a time. It wasn't for nearly half an hour before Eiravan even attempted to move. He wasn't terribly sore at the moment...but then again how sore was someone right after falling? Things caught up with you later. Water certainly sounded nice...and he nodded as he finally drew himself to a sitting position drawing a sheet over his still naked body.

Jaedan kissed his neck gently before getting up and going over to the water pitcher. He poured a glass of water and drank some of it and walked back to the bed. He crawled back onto it and sat down next to Eiravan. "Here..." he said softly, smiling a little bit, cocking his head to the side. "You will feel better, promise."

Eiravan was sitting on his knees, keeping his butt between (much like children sit...looking so comfortable...drives me crazy) and off the bed. He accepted the glass without a word. The glass caused Eira to wince, the weight aggravating his bruised bottom lip. But he ignored it after, it was cool and it felt nice. The water was drowned in one breath. Well, that alone certainly made him feel a lot better. "Thank you..." he finally managed to croak out, getting his voice to work again. Now that was rather sore already. He thought for sure he'd lost it all together but it would see all it needed was a bit of water.

She smiled a little bit and kissed his lips gently. "Mm...that wasn't too bad, was it? You had no idea that you would even feel that way, huh?" he asked, cocking his head to the side and smiled a little bit at him. "Mm I didn't know you would feel so good..." he said, kissing his neck a little bit. "Next time will be better....I'll make sure you really want it before fucking you."

Eira's eyes stayed adverted, trying avoid any eye contact out of pure embarrassment. His cheeks flushed more at the mention of just how much Eira had enjoyed himself. The little kisses along his neck certainly wasn't helping. His body encouraged Jaedan's actions but tilting to the side a little giving him room for more. "I still hate you," he managed to muttered, his voice so light and heavy as he again melted to Jeadan's lips.

"No you don't," Jaedan retorted, turning Eira's head back to him and leaned down to kiss those lips again. Ah, he was so obessed with Eira's lips. HE could kiss him all the damned time. He lead Eiravan back to the bed. "Don't worry. I just want to make out with you, okay?" he whispered softly.

Eiravan was going to protest that comment but found himself looking at the prince watching those lips coming close. For the first time in a long time he pulled away when they touched his own...only out of reaction to his sore swollen lip. The pain was sharp at first but it dulled as Jaedan continued to kiss him. His lips warms, his face flushed...heat continued to radiate all over as he slowly lied back without a fuss. "Hmm..." he replied...much to involved in returning that kiss now. This part was something he REALLY liked.

Jaedan was glad when Eiravan didn't protest to just kissing. He laid with the boy, wrapping an arm around his waist and pulled him closer. He started slow, not tongue, not even licking his lips. Not yet. He wanted to really enjoy this kiss and wanted Eiravan to too. He gently and slowly ran his fingers over Eiravan's hip.

Eriavan's body shifted weight as Jeadan's hand moved along his hip, just reflexes though. His attention was above him, fully content on pulling his weight on the kiss. He was unknowingly eager to please Jeadan, pressing harder against the other. Arms locked around the older's neck bracing him more firmly to the prince and giving his hands something to do, twisting in the other's hair.

Jaedan slowly let his tongue dart over Eiravan's lips a few times, waiting for Eiravan to open his mouth and let him inside. His hand rubbed up and down Eiravan's side, soothing him. Though, Jaedan knew that kissing was Eiravan's favorite part. He would have to remember that for future references. Seduce him with kisses. Easy.

Eira would catch on soon enough...but right now this was new and very intoxicating for him. "Mmmm..." he hummed against the other's lips pleasantly, the noise parted his lips just enough to give Jeadan access. More like somebody forgetting to lock their doors and another waltzing right in. It wasn't like Jeadan didn't 'knock' first, Eira just wasn't listening.

Jaedan flickered his tongue into his mouth, swirled with Eiravan's tongue and then darted out, teasing himself and Eiravan. His arm moved around his waist and pressed Eiravan closer to him, holding onto his warm body, not wanting to let him go. His head was tilted to the side a little bit and he gently moved his head up and down, barely, to make the kiss more.

Again Jeadan found no resistant with the boy, during his visit into his mouth Eira's tongue played coy but he didn't bite this time as he had promised last time. He followed the prince's lead...eager to learn anything more to make the kiss that much more fun. Eyes were closed as his body tingled with energy...a drug that numbed all feelings.

It was a long while before Eiravan started to wiggle a little more under the older, finding that this minimal air supply was suddenly not enough. He let Jeadan go and broke his lips away, turning his head to the side panting with a deep flush.

Jaedan smiled, panting just a tad as well. "Mmm...that was really good..." Even though Jaedan would get Eiravan better at kissing with practice. That time was really good. "I really liked that," he whispered, smiling at Eiravan, running his hand up and down his back a little harder, giving him a mini massage.

Eiravan only flushed deeper. Of course, he wasn't about to admit opening to liking it...more over admitting that he was glad to hear the other's approval. Instead he decided to stay quite, allowing no words to start an argument and kill the fine mood. The prince's poor body was far from spent and the rubbing of Jeadan's hands felt so wonderfully relaxing. He unknowingly smiled a little as he dozed off.

Jaedan smiled as he watched Eiravan sleep. He gently kissed his lips as he slept and got up slowly. He walked to his bathroom and bathed quickly. He was sticky from the sweat and some of the cum and blood that had gotten on him. Feeling refreshed as he walked out of the bathroom, he smiled as he went to his desk and sat down on it.

Eiravan muttered something and shifted uncomfortable when the prince moved to get up...but he did not wake. His hands managed to grope around a good bit of blanket comforting him some. It was the first night that he slept straight through and soundly. What more could he possible fear after this night? Death? That would have been welcomed.

Come early morning he woke with the first sun, laying on his back he blinked several time, dazed by his current location. He was much to refreshed and comfortable to be laying in Jeadan's bet, surly. No way was his imagination so twisted to have made everything up and he be back in his own bed. Eyes came into focus and he slowly recalled the evenings festivities. A light blush cross his cheeks and he drew his sheets up tighter to his body. Would he ever be able to face his betrothed now?

"Good morning, Eiravan," Jaedan whispered, scooting a bit closer and giving a light kiss to those lips. He smiled a little bit. "You need to go shower. You slept with cum and a little bit of blood on you last night. And I need to get a maid in here to clean our sheets. They got a bit dirty," he said, raising his eyebrows at Eiravan before laughing softly.

The prince quickly drew up the covers over his head when Jeaden came into view. The kiss he received was cloth-covered but still it sent tingles down his body. The words...and reminder of last night's events caused him to blush even deeper. He muttered something unacknowledged before scooting across, away from the prince, the bed. His movements hurt, he winced slightly as he drew the covers up tighter around him. The servants would just have to get this one in the bath...

"Don't you have lessons or something?" he growled back, voice still rough from all the screaming he did the night before. Eiravan headed to the bathroom, careful to lock the door behind him.

"Please, baby. You were so moaning for me to fuck you," Jaedan said softly and glanced at the sky. He did have questions this morning. Soon. "I thought you wanted to come with me to my lessons," he called out to the bathroom, smiling and shaking his head a little bit. He got up and changed into something kind of elegant, but not too formal.

Thanks to servants clothing was already waiting Eira in the bathroom. When he was fully bathed and clothed did he emerge feeling at least 80% better than he did. He wore something of his own attire, elegant for his body and birth-status but hardly anything extravagant or even remotely formal. Extra long sleeved shirt to hide the bruises made from Jaedan's cousin and wide legged pants in a light sky-blue washed dye. "I changed my mind..." he answered only after he opened the door. He couldn't get his voice to carry any louder so he didn't bother trying. Walking was deliberately cautions and a little slower than normal. He was still very sour but dare not complain. "I'm a distraction, remember?" Part of him wanted to go...only for something differnt to do, and because he felt the most safe around Jeadan, Ironic as it sounded. But a part of him also hated jeadan and desired time spent away from him...far-far away.

Jaedan watched Eiravan walk around and cocked his head to the side a little bit. He figured the boy would be in pain and wouldn't really want to do anything the rest of the day. "Alright. Well, I'll be back in a few hours," he said, walking over to Eiravan and placed a kiss to those lips. Just a soft kiss, nothing too passionate or lustful. Giving Eiravan a small wink, he started for the door out of his bedroom.

Eiravan didn't fuss as the prince came over and kissed him good-bye. He was happy to see the other leave, but what an odd feeling of loneliness that washed over him just as the door closed. For sure tomorrow he would be tagging along, no doubt.IT was such a nice day out, but he feared venturing from the room...afraid of running into Jeadan's father...or worse over his cousin! Even though he would like to see Jeadan thoroughly beat him to death, maybe seeking him out wouldn't be such a bad idea. Well, maybe another day. But for now he just curled up on the large over-stuffed chair and napped, too sore to really do anything, indeed.

Jaedan was anxious to get back to Eiravan. He was fidegty all through the lesson. When it was finally time to go, the prince wasted no time to leave. He knew, if the boy stayed in his room, that he wouldn't have trouble with his cousin. So he was safe because he figured Eiravan didn't want to move so much.

He pushed open his door and glanced around for a moment before finding the prince in his large chair. He couldn't help the small smile as he walked over to him and kissed his cheek gently.

(Sorry for my absence. School was a killer. I am on spring break now :3 )

Back
Top Bottom