Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prince's Gift (Perfection and NaoChan)

Some time before hand Eira hand managed to get up for a light snack that a servant came by with and a blanket. Afterward he was curled back up on the couch reading one of Jeadan's books. Although he wasn't that big of a book fan...he read well enough and enjoyed reading enough on rainy days when there was nothing better to do. It was difficult though, has he had only the briefest understanding of Jeadan's language. He was still having some troubles understanding all the words he heard and finding the right words to use when he spoke himself. So the book became a puzzle, one he soon grew tired of and nodded of with in his lap.

When he was awoken again it was by something warm and soft against his cheek. A little smile threatened to break, as he certainly felt comforted by that tender gesture. But he fought it off and instead pulled the covers up over his head and mumbled something sleep filled order to go away.

((Its no problem at all, I've been busy with after spring-break assignments. lol))

Jaedan glanced at the book Eiravan had been reading and laughed softly, wondering how far the prince had gotten. Because he had noticed that Eiravan was limited in his language. Sometimes using the same word over and over again. But that was okay. Jaedan really liked it. "Wake up," he said, crawling over him and nuzzled against the bundle of blanket. "Do you really want to stay cooped up in this room? How are you feeling?"

Eiravan didn't get very far...but even so one couldn't help be impressed that he got as far as he did, impressive yet that he was actually understanding. "I feel squished..." he muttered from under his blanket cave. The prince pushed upward at the body over him, attempting to knock him off. The mention of if wanted to stay around here in the room caught his attention. He was beginning to hate this room. "And no...I'm horribly bored," he added with a light pout when he finally found a whole to pop his head out from the blanket.

"Yeah?" Jaedan said, smiling as he finally saw Eiravan's head. "Tell me," he said, fixing Eiravan's hair so it wasn't a mess from the blanket. "What do you do back at home when you are bored?" he asked curiously. They could go horseback riding back to the little forest on the edge of the wall.

Back
Top Bottom