Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prince's Gift (Perfection and NaoChan)

Perfection

Super-Earth
It was beginning of spring…all winter the sea-surrounded kingdom of Cain tried desperately to raise the funds to build an army to match their only neighbors. The alliance that once kept them at piece was dying; the kingdom across the mountain pass was looking to expand, Cain having the best set up for trade with other countries by sea. It would have been easy to conquer them because they knew Cain was weak in the ways of defense. But alas the king just couldn’t bring himself to do so. He liked his cushy court life, his fine silks, wines and whatnot. Waste money on an army?

So with the coming of spring a gift was sent to the neighboring kingdom with the King of Cain’s best wishes to keep peace for at least a few more years while they tried to work out their differences. That gift now stood in the middle of the grand throne room of the neighboring kingdom with two retainers had each side and one ambassador who read their king’s will aloud. “… ‘To show that Cain is willing to work with your noble kingdom I offer you this gift, my very son, Second Prince of Cain, Eiravan. It is my hope with this show of humility that faith will be trusted in us, peace may continue and a future alliance be drawn out. I eagerly await your reply, King Rraydon.’ That is all he has to say, your majesty,” the ambassador bowed.

Eiravan stood unmoving for the past ten minutes since he’d been brought in. The prince had just celebrated his 16th birthday and we boy was he a pretty little think. Porcelain skin as fare as his mother, silvery, short cut hair that fell perfectly into his face with the slightest of breeze, and his eyes, a clear ocean blue that changed like the tide to complement his mood. Right now it was a murky blue, his eyes set forward on the king, mouth tightly pressed to keep quite. He was dressed elegantly, in robes of silvers and soft shades of aqua blues. Exotic and untouchable…indeed, it was obvious he was bred for looks.

The prince had not come quietly; his retainers had quite a few bruises to attend to on their way home. But here he was perfectly well behaved as a prince should be. There really was no fighting this now; he knew he was now nothing more than a political tool between these feuding counties. The best he could do was survive and hope that his brother will be king soon enough. All the same, because of the little fits he threw out of spite the prince’s hands were locked in front of him with white leather, gold stitched cuffs. A white leather collar with gold stitching was placed around his neck as well; a mage from his kingdom made sure that passing the boarder was useless so long as it was locked around him.

King Drayke smirked a little bit, his head resting on his hand, which was propped up on his elbow on the armrest of his large throne. He had long black hair and dark eyes, his body muscled out. One leg was crossed over the other as he watched the young boy that was meant for his son for his birthday. His general was standing next to him. He leaned over to talk to him. "Hold invasions. Pull back our armies until further notice. If the boy doesn't behave, then attack on my order," he said, looking at Eiravan out of the corner of his eye. Yes. Jaedan will really like this one. Jaedan always liked having someone to order around. The boy was a spoiled brat.

"So, if you are wise and care for your people, you will listen to every single person in this castle. My mage will place another spell around your collar so you can't leave castle grounds," he said, nodding at the man dressed in all white next to his general. "Mind you, boy. You are lower than my servants." And that was pretty low. "Even they can order you around. If I hear a single bad thing about you, I will send you back with my troops and have you watch the destruction of you lands," Drayke said softly, glancing back at the scribe in the corner of the room. "Send that to Rraydon. Word for word."

Jaedan looked down from the shadows, atop the staircase with his head cocked to the side. Long, jet black hair fell over his shoulders, dark red eyes narrowed as he examined the pretty new gift. Next week was to be his eighteenth birthday and what a prefect gift to get. That untouched doll, standing so calmly in front of his father. The tall, toned male stayed out of sight as he waited for his father's reaction.

The prince's eyes narrowed slightly to the king when he whispered words to his general. But he could not make them out. This language was still very new to him, he'd only begun studying two years ago. Speaking to one's self and a tutor was far different than understanding and using it among natives. The man he looked at now the polar opposites of his father and their people for that matter. For a moment he could understand why his father did what he did...but still it was cowardice.

Those narrowed eyes suddenly widened when the king began to speak to him. Most meant little to him. It was certainly going to be a lot harder for the prince, he was spoiled and use to giving orders, not taking them. But for his behavior to ride on the safety of his people. That was unfair, the was only a boy...a boy that did not chose to be here! Eira opened his mouth to protest but one of his retainers nudged his side, that smarted but silenced him nevertheless. Anger built up, his jaw locked and his fists clenched but he stayed quite.

"On behave of my king, Cain thanks you...." the ambassador said bowing again. Permission to leave the man turned to his prince and whispered. "You are still a prince of Cain. Do not forget your first duty is to your king and your people..." he informed. Soon Eiravan was left standing alone as the ambassador and his retainers left.

Drayke laughed softly as he watched the boy start to get angry. "Go get my son," he told a passing servant, who nodded quickly and scurried upstairs and nearly ran into Prince Jaedan.

"Already here, father," Jaedan said softly, walking down the stairs slowly, purposefully taking his time. His red eyes never left Eiravan. Ah, he really was going to have so much fun with this one. "I was kind of hoping for more of a struggle from Prince Eiravan...but..." As he got closer to the boy, his eyes slowly traveled up and down Eira's small form slowly. "But...I guess you are much to small. And you are smart. Spoiled like a prince, probably..." he said, smirking. He wore simple black leggings with a dark red button up shirt and black boots. He never dressed up if he was just in the castle. It was when he went out that he dressed properly.

Eriavan's eyes never left that of the king...well, until HIS voice emerged from the shadows. A voice his body already reacted to by ways of little chills running down his spine. The young prince did not move from his planted feet but he did tilt his head up ever so slightly to better see this new, tall dark figure. Handsome as any true prince should be, he would give him that.

"I am insulted, Prince Jaedan...do I look so foolish enough to try something when it is clear I'm at the disadvantage?" he replied with forced sweetness. A slight turn at the corner of his lips suggested a smirk from his smart but other wise polite reply. Eria was very careful not to be rude and give the king a reason to turn his army against his people even before word returned to his father's palace.

Jaedan smirked a little bit, laughing softly. Then he circled the young prince slowly, examining him as much as he could when he was dressed in his robes. "Well, you have learned our language quiet well. Not perfect, but understandable." Of course, Jae had learned Eira's language as well. It was a requirement of many princes and princesses, mostly princes. So they could communicate with other lands without the use of a translator.

Once Jaedan was done examining the boy, he turned to face his father and bowed lightly in respect. "Thank you father, for this lovely, one of a kind gift," he said, straightening up and smiled when Drayke nodded at him. Jaedan then turned back to Eiravan. "Though he says you are lower than servants, you'll be sleeping in my quarters. You'll actually be spending much of your time there. Since you are mine now." He stepped back as his father's mage stepped forward to put two binding spells on Eiravan's collar, taking off the country boarder one. Now the collar was spelled with a spell that would not allow him to leave castle grounds, unless he wished to die by suffication and the other was a spell where he couldn't take off the collar.

"Well, it is only my first time using it..." he commented in reply. With out his retainers here to keep him quite it was hard for Eiravan to hold back. He was a prince after all...he was not use to holding his tongue for anyone save his father and mother. Indeed it was far from perfect, each word was pronounced in a more textbook format, proper without slang. There was hesitation after a word or two, pausing to recall the next word he would need. Never would it be perfect, as his foreign accent lay beautifully but heavy on each word...

When the older prince started to circle him, calculating him like some prized horse, his body grew tense once more. His eyes moved with the prince but his body or head did not. His fits were once again balled tightly in his binds. "For now..." he muttered in a correcting manner as he drew his shoulders back a little.

The mage was coming forward now and he grew nervous, naturally he fell back a step or two away from the man. It was not a painful process but Eira could feel the magic encircling his neck. He shut his eyes tightly with a light wince. Magic was not something he like. Just two days ago he threw a horrible fit on his retainers when the first mage fitted him with the magical bindings.

Jaedan smirked a little bit. "I'm not opposed to a little fight though, of course. But you better hold your tongue in front of my father," he whispered into Eiravan's ear after the mage had finished with his bindings. He nodded his thanks to the mage and the man stepped back behind his father. "Well, father. I am going to see how well of a listener he is. Have someone bring us dinner in my room," he said, nodding at his father before grabbing the leather around Eiravan's wrists and started to pull him up the stairs.

His room was on the third floor, at the very end of the hallway and each floor was large, so there were many stairs to climb. Jaedan was only a tab bit out of breath by the time he had gotten up to his room, but that was okay. He really didn't mind the hike up to his room. He walked down the large hallway toward the door at the end. Opening the door and pushing it open, Jaedan shoved Eiravan in first and shut the door behind them, locking it up tight.

Again a light wince only this time it wasn't magic, but from fear as the reminder of the burden that had been placed upon him by this king sitting only a few dozen feet away. He was pretty sure his last comment hadn't gone any further than them two but now he felt a pang of worry. A glance up to notice the man still smiling as he watched his son and his new pet...no, it didn't seem like he had. Relief.

Good listener...what the hell was that supposed to mean?! But before he could think too much or even get a good glare in he gasped as the front part of his body was pulled forward. Quickly his feet countered to keep him upright. Jaedan's stride was much larger than Eria's causing him to take double the steps to keep from being fully dragged to only partially dragged along.

"I'm more than capable of following," he snapped trying to tug himself free. That was a mistake because the brief pause only put Jaedan that much more in front of him, nearly causing him to fall forward on his face. He had said nothing until they were well out of the throne rooms hearing range.

Alas he was shoved forward into a room...gathering himself before again nearly tripping. Eira stood in the middle looking around careful not to lose sight of the other. It was a much larger room than his own. It reminded him of his brother's room. A room you may see once ore twice a year but never did you stay in it too long or dare touch anything!

"yes, but I do enjoy dragging you around," Jaedan said with a small smirk as he watched his pet look around his rather large room. Being an only child...well..he was far more spoiled than most princes and his father loved to get him anything he wanted for his future king. The room was decorated in reds and blacks. Rubies and Onyx were fixed into just about everything. His sheets were of the finest black and red silks with gold stitching. His bed was huge, enough room for at least four people without being crowded.

"You are going to dislocate my shoulders," he snapped in retort. "Are you so willing to break me the first day?" The three stories was nothing for the youth. He was small and nimble, use to running up and down the stairs back at home. Being the second son his responsibilities were less than his brother Dama's. So it left more time to play silly games with his younger sister or other palace children.

The teen turned back with a raised brow. Talk about being spoiled...he recalled the other's comment about him earlier. "Its not very cheerful..." he commented with far more honestly that what was needed no doubt.

"What, my room? Or the fact that I already enjoy dragging you around?" Jaedan asked, raising his eyebrows a little bit. But he didn't wait for the boy to answer, not really caring what was cheerful and what wasn't. "You know. It's a pity they didn't send your older brother," Jaedan said with a small nod, crossing his arms over his chest a little bit, his eyes inspecting the boy still. "Getting your future king as a gift would have probably been so much worse for you country."

Though, he knew that Dama was bigger and older than him. Which would have been it all the more fun to boss and mess with that boy. "Though, I have to admit, from what I know, you are so much cuter than your older brother," he said, stepping closer to the boy until he pinned him against the side of the bed.

The mention of Damajanti caught a quick glare sent his way. “My father might be a foolish man, but he isn’t stupid,” he said with a press of his lips. Indeed, he hated the man at the moment, but he wouldn’t stand for insults on his family from stranger. “No one even knows that I am here save for my father and his closest councilmen,” he admitted with a ting of hate meant for the man back home. No, if the people knew their prince was sent as a hostage there would be division.

“Besides, Dama would have you in tears by now,” he puffed up a bit as he spoke proudly of his older brother. Jaedan reminded Eiravan, physically, of his brother. They were both about the same height and build as well as the same age. Only Dama was a little bigger, he drilled himself more than most princes would think to do. He wanted to be a military king, not some fancy song and lace king like his father.

All this while he hadn’t realized that Jaedan was backing him further into the room until something from behind stopped him. Instinct made him raise his hands to stop the advance, pressing against the older’s chest. The next comment that came out caused Eira to blush…mortified by this he quickly turned his head away and pushed the other back.

"Ah, well, look at that blush," Jaedan murmured with a small chuckle, glad he was having all kinds of effects. From anger, embarrassment. "You should be proud you came to save your lands." Not that Eiravan had much of a choice in the matter.

"And you should be relieved that I have no intention to hurt this body of yours and since you are mine, no others will touch you without my permission, even my own father. Though, if you really test me...I might have to do 'magic' of my own and turn your skin red or shades of purple..."

He reached up then and took the leather straps off of Eiravan's wrists. Though, the collar, he left on and he would keep it on. His hands then traveled down his sides slowly and resting on his hips.

Of course if one mentions or take obvious notice of another’s blush it would only stay that much longer and probably glow that much brighter! In which, in this case, it did. Eira was horrified. He already hated this person the moment he heard his voice…yet he attracted by him and turned on by him. There was no pride to be felt standing here in place of war. The only thing he felt was betrayal.

“I’d be more relieved if you’d back up and give me back my space,” he growled Normal people would have threatened their charges with beatings, maybe even rape or solitude…why did he say magic? Did Eira betray himself too much before in the throne room? He held back the wince this time and turned his head back to face the other. “What do I care if you turn me different colors,” he spat trying to play off his fear but his eyes betrayed him ever so slightly.

The pressure around his wrists was suddenly gone; a light thud of the leather hit the floor at his feet. The younger prince bit his lip slightly, again a light blush as he turned his head away with a muttered thank you. He really didn’t expect that to be done so quickly. It was certainly a welcomed gesture, even if those traveling hands were not.

"Eira...I'm no mage. I wouldn't use magic to turn your skin reds and purples. I'd use other...methods..." Jaedan whispered softly, his hands slowly traveling down lower. He loved the way Eira was blushing. His rudeness and then his muttered thank you. It was just so cute. It was really starting to turn him on. A lot. Almost physically, not quiet yet.

Then his hands moved again, grabbing Eiravan's ass and pressed him tighter against his body. He slowly ground against the boy before picking up his pet by the ass and set him down on his bed. "Mmm...how well do you listen, Eiravan?" he whispered into his ear, massaging his thighs under his hands.

Relief, despite realizing what the other really meant, washed over his face at the knowledge that his new master was not a mage. “You just said you wouldn’t hurt me…are you saying you’re a compulsive liar, now?” he growled. He didn’t take kindly to being threatened.

Before Eria could stop him, Jaedan had good handful of his ass. Eiravan made a horribly embarrassing squeak as he jumped forward head turning to see the abuser only to realize too late he’d just right into the lions’ arms! Poor Eira, he was so out of his element. No one had ever dared to threaten him before…or even touch him as Jaedan did now. He was beside himself on what to do as the king’s warning still lingered in his head.

Still blushing the prince started to scoot himself backward, away from Jaedan, as far away as he could manage. “Not very good, I assure you,” again he growled. Eira could only take so much before his anger would snap. The only reason why he was lasting this long was because his body was reacting very strangely to the other. It was hard to keep his mind focused on his anger.

Jaedan laughed softly at the male's actions. "Ah, let's play nice...though...your fighting and snapping has been turning me on a little bit," he whispered, crawling after the male until he had his legs and arms on either side of the smaller male, pressing his body down on him. He cocked his head to the side when he wasn't very good.

"Tell me...have you ever been with another male before, Eira?" Jaedan asked curiously, with a small smirk. Eira was the time of male that seemed like he would make a good bottom. The blushing and the cute sounds he was making was already sending him over the edge. "Ah, you seem like you would make a good lover for another male." he whispered, grinding his hardening crotch down against the other for a moment. "Mm...why don't we try that thought?"

“Well, you’re the master…why don’t you start playing nice first,” he muttered in reply. Then quickly shut his mouth when Jaedan commented that is was his retorts was the urging the other on. A rather double bladed sword he played with now. Fail his pride and play the perfect little house pet or stand up for himself and either become a rough play toy or see his people be marched upon. Where was the ‘win’ for him in all of this mess?!

Eyes narrowed when the older used his nickname. “Eiravan…” he corrected.

Eira ran out of placed to go, pressed down into the bed with the larger body looming over him. His body shuddered at the words, his breath caught short…he could think of nothing to say that wouldn’t get him into some sort of trouble. He just shook his head from side-to-side. Being with another man wasn’t something he ever thought he’d find himself doing after all he’d already been engaged for nearly a year now. But the idea was never something he objected to…well, at least if it were two other men or a male that he chose, any man but this one (not quite what his body said though >_<).

"But I like Eira better. It's shorter...maybe I'll say your full name when I am buried to the hilt inside of you," Jaedan whispered with a small smirk. Being future king, he knew he had no choice but to either breed with a beautiful women in the harem or marrying a princess from another country. That wasn't for a few years though and he liked to experiment with a lot of different men and women.

"Mm...I think you'll like being with a man so much more than being with some woman...you'll be in a different position in the relationship...see what it kind of feels like for a woman during sex..." Jaedan whispered, leaning down and licking his neck gently. He closed his lips around his sensitive neck and sucked on it gently.

Eira gave up with the name, knowing that was a battle he wasn’t going to win; it wasn’t even worth loosing his strength over considering he had bigger problems. His eyes were clouded blue now, widening at the mention of being buried deep inside him. He wasn’t stupid…not only did he know what that meant he also knew the pain that came with it!

Truthfully Eiravan was a virgin on both ends…he dare not admit it aloud but the way he reacted now might be a give away…or it could just be signs of utter fear. His breathing was already changing, short quick…swallowing was even labored and hard to accomplish. “I…I think…I shall have…to pass, thank you,” he tried leaving out his smart-ass remarks this time.

Eria bit his lip a moment to late as a sharp intake gasp of surprise passed his lip. Little chilling sensations rushed over him…his body begged fore more, bending his head in the opposite direction but the prince protested trying to push the other up with his hands.

Jaedan laughed softly, sucking and kissing on his neck. His hips went back to grinding down on the other. He pulled off his neck just slightly. "Mm...I don't think you have much of a choice in what we are going to do..." he whispered softly into his ear with a small laugh, grinding just a little bit harder down on him.

He was hard down, his cock was fully hard at eight full inches, wide. His hand went down between Eira's legs and groped him, rubbing up and down his cock. "Mm...I wonder how long we hard...mmm....I wonder if I can get you up...But i have no doubts that I can get you nice and hard for me."

Obviously pushing the other, or trying too, was only waiting his energy because jaedan was not budging at all! He grew a little calmer as the prince continued to kiss and suck around his neck...Eira couldn't deny it didn't feel a little nice.

Much to his dismay his body was enjoying this far more than he was. That much could easily be gathered when Jeadan grasped him between the legs. Eira's cheeks flushed, his lower half hitched upward slightly as he "eeped" with surprise, both by the touch and sensations.

Eiravan was growing frustrated in more ways than one. He was near maddness not sure weather to scream in fury or cry in disspare. "Bastard...let me up," he demanded. Yes, a very clear and forceful demand of a very angry prince.

Jaedan shook his head and pulled back a little bit to look down at him. "Mm...you might as well just get used to it...I like this part...we will probably doing this a lot..." he whispered, smirking a little bit down at him, rubbing up and down between his legs a little bit harder. "You like this...why would I stop?"

He cocked his head to the side. "Just give into my, Eira...it'll feel a lot better if you are willing...but I have no problems forcing myself on such a cutie like yourself..." he whispered softly, rubbing his hard shaft down on the other male. "I am not getting off...keep struggling and this will be easier for me."

Eira's body was melting to Jaedan's every whim. He could fell the temperature of his body rising, some places warmer than others. The feel of the other against his was frightening...even just that little clothed contact he could get a sense of just how well endowed the older prince was.

Eyes narrowed as neither pleads or demanded got him free. Struggle, huh? "I hope you wither to nothing," he growled. In spite, the boy turned his head away, refusing to look at him further and lay perfectly still. His body's only movements were those uncontrollable breathing and the twitched he had when Jaedan touch just a certainly way.

Back
Top Bottom