Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prince's Gift (Perfection and NaoChan)

"Now, now..." Jaedan whispered, sitting up, straddling his waist. He continued to gently rock his hips against him. "Be thankful I am not really into beating you. Breaking your skin just for the sick pleasure...It's only sex..." he whispered softly, his hands moving to start to take off Eiravan's white robes. "Mm...I wonder what my pet looks like without anything clothes on..." he whispered, cocking his head to the side a little bit, his hands roaming all over.

Eiravan knew this battle was not going to end his way...but do lay there and do nothing. He wasn't ready to do that. Already he was being force to just accept so much, not this time! When Jaedan moved himself to straddle the younger he opened himself up ever so slightly. Eira might not be larger or even stronger but he was very flexible and quick. He managed to slip a leg forward shoving his knee upward into his very cocky princely master. Now grace was something all royal's learned to achieve at a very young age...but when you were sexually aroused, flustered, nervous, scare, and thoroughly pissed all at once grace was hard to accomplish so his flight to get out from under Jeadan and off that bed was a slow one.

Jaedan winced as the boy struck at him and got away. He glanced over his shoulder at the almost de-clothed Eiravan and then shrugged his shoulders. "Go ahead and run. I know this place like the back of my hand. You'll get lost and I'll slowly come find you," he whispered, smirking a little bit and laying out on his bed. "I wouldn't run into my father though. He might strike you just for the hell of it. He knows you're mine and he shouldn't be touching you, but what am I going to do about it if he does? Yell at him?" He laughed.

Eiravan's feet managed to find the floor and the door was the first thing he ran to. But his hands trembled as they tried to keep himself robed and fumble with the latch at the same time. Prince Jaedan had locked it coming in, right? But try as he might Eira couldn't figure the lock out with his hands shaking as they where.

He gave up, cringing at the prospect of running into the king...half undressed as he was. It wasn't the strike that he feared...not that he would be looking for one, mind you. The king stood for alot more evils that he feared more. The young prince sighed heavily as he slid to the floor defeated by a lousy door. His head fell forward against the door, a light little ping from the gold circlet that still lay around his head echoed in the silence.

Jaedan moved so that he was laying on his side on the bed with his head propped up by his hand. He smirked when Eiravan fell to the ground, giving up. "My poor, poor pet..." he whispered, moving his black hair out of his face. "My poor, scared little pet can't get out of my room. Whatever is he going to do? Sit there all day or come back to bed with me, where I can make him feel things he's never felt before in all of his life..."

Heat rose to his face again with the taunts from behind. The prince was trying very hard to regain control over himself, clam himself both mentally and physically before he would try the door again. But those taunts were keeping him in an emotional mess. His body urge to return to the handsome prince his mind urged to flee from his kingdom's enemy.

The boy sat back, seated between his bent knees, and turned his head to look over his shoulder. "I'll sit here and rot, thank you," he forced a pleasant smile, playing the other's game in return. Even though he had the sick feeling that regardless of what would happen he'd be in that bed before the night was out...robbed of at least part of his innocence.

Jaedan just smirked him. He wanted him, but he wasn't going to fight any harder than he was for him. Besides, Eiravan was his. The boy wasn't going anywhere. He had plenty of chances to get into him, plenty of time. No need to rush things. His lock really wasn't that hard, though he guessed it would be if he was confused and scared. "Ah well...sit there and rot..."

He watched the boy for a long moment. "Come on, pretty boy. Let's get off the ground and come to bed with me. You liked what I was doing. You were getting hard for me..."

In those long moments of silence Eira's mind just shut down. He was tired...it had been a very long journey to get here. He'd given those that brought him hell for four days straight. He'd refused most of his food and so he was lacking greatly in strength. To keep himself upright this afternoon before the king took another heavy toll...but this last little bout with Jaedan was all he had left in him.

He was now sitting on the floor with his back to the door, it was cold as was the floor as night began to fall. Going to that bed on his own would never happen...but he wasn't really up for resisting either. His eyes looked at the other, clouded and distance for a moment before they turned away. He stayed silent, no sassy remark. Frankly at the moment he just didn't care.

Jaedan had busied himself with some minerals and rocks in a box that his professor had wanted him to learn. To be able to identify. He looked up at a knock on the door. "Dinner, pet. You need to move," he said, getting up from his desk, setting down the piece of Phosphophyllite he had in his hand. He walked over to Eiravan and picked him up off the ground, one arm behind his back and the other hooking under his legs. He carried him over to the bed and set him down. Then he went back to the door, easily unlocked it and opened it. He accepted the plate of food before shutting and locking the door again.

Eriavan felt the vibrations of the door, startling him for a light nap he'd dozed off. Slowly he had begun to move move but the other was quicker to his side. Before his feet could find the floor he was easily hoisted up. Naturally one arm wrapped around jaedan's neck for he did not yet trust the other to drop him. He made no fuss at the moment has he might have done before...The hour or two that passed had seemed to clear a little of the air between the two princes. He glared slightly at the locks, hearing then turn back. Damn things wouldn't do that for him...he thought darkly. But that was the only dark thought in his head.

Jaedan took the lid off of the plate and set it on the other side of his desk, away from his minerals. He took off the lid to the food and a nice aroma of beef and steamed vegetables and bread steamed off the two plates. Of course, Jaedan's plate held more food than Eiravan's, but not by much. "I don't like for food consumption in my bed, so you are going to have to come over here. He said, sitting on the edge of the desk as he picked up his plate.

Eira glanced up at the other with a slight narrowing of his eyes. But he said nothing and the look last only a fraction of a second. It took a moment longer to decide what he wanted to do. Really, he didn't feel at all like eating, especially trying something he wasn't use to. But his stomach suggested otherwise. And Eiravan lacked the strength to argue with his body anymore today. So he gave in rising from the bed.

Jaedan on the edge of the desk left the chair open...to which the boy dropped down into uncaring. He looked over his plate, slightly disgusted at the meat but figured he could handle bred easily (it was basically the same everywhere) and the vegetables didn't look to frightening. Yes, Eira was a picky eater.

Jaedan watched Eira pick at his food and he rolled his eyes a little bit. "No use being picky, Eira. You should eat what you are given. It's proper manners, isn't it? And we only eat three times a day. No inbetweens. You might as well keep your strength up, right?" But Jaedan wasn't going to force Eira to eat. If the boy didn't eat everything, then he didn't eat everything. It wasn't like Jaedan would have to pay for it later.

Eira looked after finishing perhaps third of the greens and all of the bred. Beef went complethly untouched. He never had it before and it didn't look like it would sit well on his stomach. Eiravan came from a country that was surrounded by water around 3/4 of her bourder...fish and chick was about the only meat people in Cain saw.

"It is hardly my fault if they put too much on one plate," he remarked coolly, regaining some of his natural spark from before. "If you do not like what or how I eat then do not watch," he added pushing aside the pate. His metabolism wasn't a quick as people might think, given his smaller frame and very quick abilities. He never did eat much at one time...and he hardly doubted that after ten years of the same habit it was going to start to hurt him now.

Jaedan raised his eyebrows at him a little bit. "Ah, well. I could always tell the cook not to make enough for you too," he said, smirking a little bit and set down his plate after he was done. He picked up the platter of food, keeping the jug of juice on the desk. Then he went to the door, opened it again and set it outside.

He closed and locked his door before walking back to his desk. "Do you know what a pomegranate fruit is?" he asked curiously, not sure if that fruit grew in Cain. He poured two glasses of pomegranate juice and handed a glass to Eira. "Drink. It's good for you."

Eira watched Jaedan now, learning his movements. His smirk was countered by a light smile. "Starve me if you will, the sooner I am rid of this place the better life will be," he retorted, but not so crossly as he might have before. It was just a natural thrown back reply. Something of a retort that might be exchange between he and his brother, automatic.

Again a light curse under his breath at the lock.

When he returned the prince merely shook his head at the question. "I've heard of it...but never had it," he admitted quite civilly. The glass was accepted as it passed to his hands but he did not drink it right away.

"Um...about earlier..." he started staring down at the drink in his lap, hands clasped around the glass as tight as possible without actually shattering it. "I'm sorry..." he muttered quietly. Not for throwing the fit...or running or denying him. No, he wasn't sorry for any of that. But, he did play a little unfair by kicking him where he did. That was certainly uncalled for and it had been bothering him for a few hours now.

Jaedan looked over at him for a moment, ignoring his first comment about starving him. He considered what he was sorry for before realizing it was for the kick. He shrugged his shoulders a little bit. "You didn't kill me." It only stung for a couple minutes. Nothing to bad. "I've been hit worse than that in my lifetime." He quieted then, not about to go on about how his father used to beat him when he was young. It was why he had gotten so tough, so big. His father forced him to be this way. He figured, if his father was more like Eira's father, he would be just like the boy.

Eira didn't look up at the other, his eyes continued to look at the glass. It didn't seem all that appealing to him, but sooner or later he would try it. "Even still, it was a low shot on my account," he muttered. Even though the struggle was hardly fair on his side, he still should have fought fair. What a beating he would have gotten from Dama if his brother would have ever found out about the dishonor...a thought that for some odd reason warmed him greatly. Eiravan knew nothing of his father, he was not the heir so therefore he hadn't been very important. With a sigh the boy brought the cup to his lips and tried the contents (not sure what it tastes like...sweet, bitter, ect >_<), it wasn't horrible but he wasn't inclined to drink anymore right then.

After Jaedan finished his glass, he set it down on his desk and stretched his arms over his head. He then started to unbutton his shirt as he got off of the desk. He always liked to shower after a good meal. He tossed his shirt onto the bed. His muscles rippled with the right movement. "I am going to shower. Have fun with the lock," he said, giving Eiravan a wink before he went into his bathroom. He didn't bother with shutting the door as he took off his leggins.

Eiravan's attention was draw to the other movements, any child grown up so thick in a royal court was taught to observed anything and everything about the things and people around you. The slightest movement was to be watched for clues or just for personal awareness. His blue eyes now a trifle more clear and soft that previously watched a moment or two longer as the other undressed. It was hard not to admire those perfectly sculpt bumps of muscled that made up his chest and arms...even he could not deny that he wasn't somewhat attracted to Jaedan.

So why was he so resistant to this one? Oh...yes, that smart-ass attitude! Despite the light flush from being attracted by the other, his eyes narrowed and quickly turned his head away. "I thought heir's were suppose to be charming, not asses," he muttered under his breath. As if he couldn't get the lock to work if he really wanted to. But it was late and Eira really had not desire to explore his new home right then. "I do hope you drown, Highness..." he added louder and actually to the other.

"Even though I don't live near an ocean, I do know how to swim, Eira," Jaedan called back turning on the shower and stepping inside of the bath. He took his time showering up. When he was finished, he walked out with just a towel around his waist. He went into his bedroom and over to his large closet. Walking inside, he opened his underwear drawer. He pulled on some underwear and then went to the bed.

"Good for you," he muttered with an air of disgust. Nothing really directed at the other prince though, for the comment was said after the water started. Eira was born surrounded by water and he feared it as much as he did magic. The prince would rather face a dragon with a stick than wade in a small pool of water. A very bad swimming lesson gone horrible wrong.

With a sigh the teen lay his head down on the desk, his arms folded up under until he dozed off. He didn't hear Jaedan return or ready for bed, but he was up just a few short hours after. Sleep did not come easy being so far from home. He was a little surprised not to have woken up early for somewhat of round-two with Jaedan. It was only a small victory though. He could not keep this up for however long he was forced to live here. He decided that he wouldn't be quite about it...but the longer he resisted to the degree the night before the harder it would only make his life.

Eiravan would survive. Even if he lost his virginity to this foul creature glory couldn't rest on one's shoulders forever. This kingdom would crumble to their knees sooner or later, Dama would see to that! Everything would right itself soon enough. Morning would find the boy sitting in a window again napping in and out of consciousness with one of his robes tightly wound around him.

"I'm surprised you didn't come to the bed...You shouldn't have slept in a chair like that..." Jaedan said the next morning, shaking his head a little bit at the boy. "We could have tried this whole sex thing again," he said with a small laugh, ruffling Jaedan's hair a little bit. "Breakfast will be brought up here for you. My father wants to have breakfast with me, without my little pet," he said, going into his closet and pulled out some nice clothes. Again, nothing too fancy, but a lot better than yesterday's attire.

"Of course, you can roam about the castle and the castle grounds, just not leaving them." He decided to not tell him what the magic collar would do if he tried to run away. He was told that the spell around it, if broken, would tighten around his neck until he got back on grounds. But there was no reason to further scare the poor boy.

Eiravan startled awake from his nap at the window and glanced over at the now rising prince. Morning, how dreadful. He'd hoped that some god would have pity on him and take his life right then. He rolled his eyes a little, as if he would openly subject himself to that! He might have decided with himself not to fight back anymore but he surly wasnt going to just walk in asking for it all the same! "I wasn't tired," he replied simply turning back to look outside. The sun was already above the horizon and the warm rays filtering in through the glass.

The teen ignored Jaedan getting ready and ignored his departure. Breakfast was, again, very unusual. He ate no meat and sampled one or two new things before settling on just the bowl of fruit. Fruit was safe (most at least) as it was the same anywhere you went. Finished he did like the idea of getting out of the room, suddenly finding the large space confining and stuffy. The door was much easier to handle this time and the halls were mostly deserted as he walked down them quietly.

A few guards eyes his passing, curious but they said nothing. Servants, a few, also eyes him watchfully as if just itching for a reason to yell at him. Servants never did get to pick on anyone so this was only natural. A few others, younger and female ones giggled behind hands or stared in aww at how very cute the prince was. Eiravan would have to remember those, when he needed something. Servants were sometimes the greatest allies.

In his exploration of the second floor, the first sounded noisy, wishing to stay out of sight and the way of the people who dwelled here, the prince found an open terrace that faced a garden on the second floor.

Jaedan sat down quietly next to the end of the table, where his father sat. He rarely started conversation with his father and when they did talk it was only a few polite words at a time. He was never very close to Kind Drayke. His father obessed with his duties and with controlling other lands. Jaedan wanted no part of it until it was his time.

"How is the boy so far?" Drayke asked after breakfast was brought out to them and they had begun to eat. Drayke's plate was larger than Jaedan's because the king was a big guy, needed more fuel for his strength and size.

Jaedan shrugged his shoulders a little bit. "Stubborn, but that's okay. If he was completely willing, I would be bored with him by now. But, it's fun so far."

Back
Top Bottom