Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prince's Gift (Perfection and NaoChan)

Jaedan shook his head as he watched Eiravan take his food back to the counter. That boy really needed to be less picky if he hoped to not slowly starve to death. Once his bowl was clean and his bread gone. He washed it down with his cider and got up to find that prince. If the prince wanted to spend more time with him, then Jaedan was going to make sure Eiravan enjoyed it. In more ways that just one.

Perfection said:
If he really wanted to Eiravan could have eaten more, it wasnt like the food was horrible...just not something he felt like gorging himself on was all. There was a bigger reason why he didn't eat so much...and that was do to his lack of actives here. Eira feared of getting sluggish and fat so he didn't eat as much as he normally would for a growing boy.

Having paid attention Eira could have easily gotten himself back to Jaedan's rooms. But it wasn't the place he wanted to be at the moment...nor did he want to be with the older prince. So he took random turns down halls with nothing more than pictures and stone-like guards.
((Well....that's weird....o-O))

"Well, well, well. Look at what we have here," Prince Vai said from behind Eiravan. Vai was King Drayke's younger brother's son, Jaedan's cousin. Drayke's brother, Zumbahl wanted nothing more than his own son to take over. Though, both males were not stupid enough to try to get rid of Jaedan. But Vai was forever jealous of Jaedan.

Behind him stood two others, of noble blood, but not royalty. One was Mime, pronounced, my-me, daughter to the castle mage and the other was Troy, son of the master to the ones in the army. They were all properly dressed in fine silks and real gold and silver threads.

"It looks like Prince Jaedan's little present has wondered off all by himself," Mime said with a small giggle and she nearly glowed with magical power. She was dressed in mostly white with silver threads. Her hair a soft silvery blonde color. Her skin was pale and her eyes were a dark blue.

"I wonder how Jaedan will react when he finds his little pet in a very different condition?" Vai asked, stalking toward Eiravan and pinned him against the wall.

((>_< Thats what I meant from my PM. lol))

Eiravan had not been playing attention when he turned down this hall, his head was turned back, watching behind to see if he was being followed. To think he would actually walk head into a trap. It was Jaedan that he feared catching him...and as he turned around to see the three before him it was Jaedan that he wished to see instead. Eira really had no idea who these people where...but the first one to speak looked a hell of a lot like Jaedan in some twisted way. And the girl had the same long graceful stance as that mage jerk who spelled the collar around his neck. To think he would have thought her pretty until he made that connection.

The younger prince immediately backed up, too soon did he feel the wall behind him. Before he could counter a turn Vai was before him, big and bulky and blocking ever escape. Although nervous fear wasn't something he felt right away. Not until he heard the last statement and was pinned to the wall. Different condition? Would Jaedan really allow something like this? Would he chalk it up to Eira's own fault and laugh at him?

If Jaedan had been standing over him like this, making weird and alarming threats like this he would have been trembling with anticipation, nervousness....and desire. But he felt none of those things....only fear as his eyes started back at the male who blocked him. "Are you seriously willing to take chances on the Crown Princes favor by touching me..." he did his very best and kept his voice even...only his eyes betrayed his fear.

"If you think you can talk your way out of this, you are very wrong," Vai whispered softly, grabbing Eiravan's cheek and turning his head this way and that, getting a good look at his face. He smirked some and glanced over his shoulder at Mime and Troy. "He sure is a cutie, isn't he?" he asked and the two of them nodded with a small smirks on their faces. "I wonder what we should do with him?"

"We should tie him up and hide him!" Mime said enthusiastically, while Troy remained silent. He normally always stayed silent.

Vai smirked at Mime's idea. Well...he could do a little more than just tie him up...Quickly, the prince grabbed the boy and pinned his arms around his back.

((Sorry if I am Godmodding a bit))

((You are fine. I'm flexible...Its at least reasonable godmoding, if Vai is bigger than Eria he wouldn't have much trouble treating him like a doll. ^___^))

Eiravan eyes narrowed slightly, his prince-mode was kicking in at the moment. "I shouldn't have to talk my way out of anything. You had better let me go!" now he was ordering, by his nature. Prisoner in this land or not, he was still a prince. And the only person allowed to do anything with him was Jaedan! Later Eira would scold himself for these thoughts...but at the moment they were the only think keeping him from turning into a pile of jello.

When the other started to get a bit physical, his companions making suggestions, worry set in. He reached up to grip the hand that held his face but found quite suddenly his arms easily pinned behind him. Damn it! "Let me go!" he growled, adding a few curses in his own language. Nearly two weeks without any sort of training and not much nutrition left his body weaker than normal. That didn't mean he wasn't a handful to hold on to, Eiravan struggled threatening to scream if he was not let go at once.

If Jaedan hadn't been walking down the hallway, his poor prince would have been raped or beaten. Luckily, he had passed guards that had told him Prince Eiravan had gone this way. Seeing Vai and his goons picking on his pet, his anger rose. But he kept calm as he stalked down the hallway, eyes narrowed. The girl, he wouldn't touch. He didn't hit women, and he knew she wasn't stupid as to try to curse him one way or another.

Troy and Vai, on the other hand...well, not only did he have control over them, he also had strength. Though, he wouldn't put it past himself that Troy was strong. He had to be to be the general's son. But Troy was not stupid either.

Vai, on the other, other hand...well...he was certainly stupid. Stupid enough to lay a finger on his prince. Grabbing Vai by the collar of his shirt, Jaedan jerked his cousin back and landed a very nice punch on his nose, hearing it crack under his knuckles.

Eiravan had been far to busy keeping his attention on Vai that he didn't even noticed Jaedan walking coolly down the hall. He struggled against the older boy, cursing him to let him go. He was sure to have a few bruises and swore mussels in the morning after this, he though struggling more to get his hands free and around back to the front. His eyes squeezed shut as a sharp pain traveled up his arm...then suddenly they were in front of him!

The prince walked right back into the wall, eyes wide as he saw Vai easily being pulled further back away from him, Prince Jaedan lunching back his arm and breaking the other's nose. Eira blinked, unbelieving. He didn't think Jaedan would save him...not after what he kept telling him about even servants being allowed to order him around and such. Instinctively he put himself directly behind Jaedan...something he'd again scold himself later for.

Vai snarled at Jaedan as he was punched and would like nothing more than to get a hit back. But his uncle would probably kick him and his father out to the streets if Vai were to make a scratch on the Crown Prince. "What the fuck are you doing, touching something that is not yours?" Jaedan said quickly, hissing slightly at him. When Vai had nothing he could retort back with, Jaedan turned around and grabbed Eiravan's hand and started to walk away with him. "Touch him again and I'll have you stripped from your wealth and on the streets! All three of you!" he barked over his shoulder.

Eiravan winced when he heard those words, it was still very hard to wrap his royal mind around being considering property, belonging to somebody else. Of course, at that very moment he certainly didn't mind that little fact. Details could be raked through and regretted later. To think...Jeadan took the same forceful advancements on him...yet he was trilled to be back in his hands.

A quick intake of breath he gave no hesitation to being dragged away.

"You can go with me to my lessons if you want," Jaedan said, going to his bedroom. Then, without even giving Eiravan much time to think, Jaedan was taking off his shirt. "Did he bruise you?" he asked curiously, his eyes raking over Eiravan's bare, pale back and stomach. Up and down his arms. If he bruised his prince, Jaedan was certainly going to go back and hurt Vai and his goonies even more.

((Sorry, there was another para for my last post, but it seemed to have vanished after that first sentience >_<))

If that all it took to get to Jeadan's lesson than he might have sought after trouble early on. It would seem he was seeing a differnt side of the prince...a possessive yet protective side of him. Eira was far to stunned to make reaction at first, it took all he could just to keep up with the older prince's longer strides. Before he remembered to breath again he was shirtless and being examined.

Eiravan frowned and tried to snatch at his shirt again. "I don't want to go to your stupid lessons," he growled. It was Jaedan's fault this happened...he told himself trying to be angry at the other to cover up the overwhelming guilt of relief. "No...I'm fine..." he lied even though he rubbed his arms a little. One could easily mistake it for nervousness as the other raked over his pale, bare body. They wouldn't pop up until tomorrow...if he was lucky they wouldn't at all, but that wasn't likly. Vai's hold was very tight and he'd twisted far too much.

((o-o Weird...))

Jaedan raised his eyebrows a little bit at Eiravan. "If you think you were giving you a choice about going to my lessons, then you are very wrong. You don't know Vai. He won't stop just because I broke his nose. Mime will heal him and they'll think of something to try to get you alone. And Vai won't stop with just tying you up," Jaedan said, shaking his head a little bit. "I don't know about you, but I don't need someone else to take your virginity."

((No...that was my fault. I didn't copy/paste the rest of it...forgot the bottom half...wasn't paying attention >_<))

Eiravan narrowed his eyes and snatched his shirt from the floor, donning it quickly before Jaedan snapped out of his annoyance to realize the red marks Vai left. "Then I will just stay here. Surly your stupid guards can keep anyone from coming in here..." he muttered knowing good an well he was going with Jaedan regardless. Still for that sake of his own sanity he argued back.

Crossing his arms he turned his back on the prince. "He won't have tie me up..." the words caused him to shudder at the thought. It was bad enough he felt so helpless now...to be very hopelessly helpless was frightening. "Perhaps I'll just go to him willingly... he won't have to take anything..." he retorted almost in a smug way.

"You won't give it to him willingly. I think I know you a little better. If you won't willingly give it to me, then you won't willingly give it to him. I am not stupid," Jaedan said, shaking his head and ran his hands through his hair. He didn't want to admit that he was generally worried about Eiravan and it wasn't just that Vai could have taken him before he got the chance. Though, that was a part of it.

He was worried that Vai could have really hurt him, phyiscally and mentally. Jaedan didn't want that. All he did to Eiravan was harmless little teasing. Nothing that Vai would have done. Vai would have been a lot more forceful and a lot more violent.

The very thought of Vai had Eiravan scared out of his wits, more so than he'd ever felt with Jaedan. But he wasn't likely to admit it freely. And if it irritated his master than Eira was more than willing to play out his mentioned thoughts. "I'd rather it be anyone but you," he muttered under his breath...as if speaking his own language would keep the other from hearing. It was obvious that he didn't mean it.

Eiravan dropped down into a chair...his chair, and crossed his arms. He looked like a pouting child. He realized the danger he had been in...and as it sunk it standing wasn't an option. He need to sit and calm himself. "Don't you have lessons to go to?" he snapped not bothering to look in Jaedan's direction.

"I told you today that I didn't have any," Jaedan said, sucking in a deep breath and sunk down on his chair, running his hand through his hair a little bit, watching Eiravan on the chair. "Now, I don't know why you are mad at me now. I just saved you from my bastard of a cousin from raping you and you are mad at me..." he shook his head a little bit at him.

He moved and got down on his knees in front of Eiravan. "So rude..." he whispered softly, reaching up and running his hand over his cheek.

After all the excitement he'd done forgotten about today still being the same day off...and it was still pretty early afternoon. Great.

Eiravan ignored him...that was until he noticed the other sitting in front of him. He tried to ignore him then, turning his head. But it was hard. He was naturally drawn to Jaedan now. That hand on his face didn't help very much either...his body warmed and tingled. But still, Eira was stubborn and he tensed and continued to look annoyed.

Finally eyes turned to Jeadan, head on. "And what makes YOU any different from my first night here? Can you honestly tell me that you didn't fully intent to take me...that you still dont?" he growled. Damn this was hard...his body was melting fast and faster the longer he looked at the other.

"Ah, I do fully intent on taking you, trust me on that one. But I do not intend to rape you for it. Or I would have done so already," Jaedan pointed out, nodding a little bit as he dropped his hand onto the chair. "Trust me, when the time comes that I do take you, you'll be willing and ready for me. That, I will make sure of," he whispered, leaning up and pressing his lips against Eiravan's.

Eiravan's jaw clenched...he didn't want to hear these words because he didn't want anyone taking anything from him. He was a prince for crying out loud. He was suppose to be untouchable!!! Even still, what he feared most was heat he always got around the other. Damn him. "Don't hold your brea..." he started to scold but was fully silenced by the lips pressing to him. The prince took a quick intake of his breath, his cheeks instantly turning scarlet. His hands reached out, fully indenting to push the other away...but he didn't. He tried hard to keep still and not return any part of that kiss...but he couldn't. He was melting!

Jaedan smirked as he noticed Eiravan fighting with himself on whether he wanted to kiss him back or not. But Jaedan didn't pull back. Instead, he crawled onto the chair, straddling the boy, his hand going to the back of Eiravan's neck to hold him into the kiss. His tongue licked over his lips slowly before forcing past his lips and into his mouth where he slowly swirled his tongue around Eiravan's.

Eiravan pushed himself backward, well tired to, as Jaedan advanced up into his chair. Stupid chair, it wouldn't let him go back any further. His comfortable safe little spot suddenly became a horribly uncomfortable heated trap! The younger prince shut his eyes, his hands now resting on the arms of the chair, squeezing them tightly for something to do. The heat in his cheeks only darkened when Jaedan's tongue waltzed in uninvited. Eira mumbled his protests against the other's lips, but only made the action to seem inviting rather than the scolding he was going for.

Jaedan laughed softly, pulling back a little bit so he could look at his heated up face. He smiled at him, but didn't move from where he sat on him. He rubbed at his neck a little bit. "This fighting with yourself is very funny and it's kind of a turn on," he said, laughing again and moved his rubbing to his shoulders and down his arms.

Eiravan found no humor in his personal issues. "I hope you fall off your horse and break your neck the next time you go riding," he growled...only after taking a moment to catch his breath. He could think of no other way of hiding his obvious enjoyment other than with a hostile tongue. "And you are heavy," he told giving the other an useless shove forward. "Do you have nothing better to do with your time than always trying to get down my pants?" he asked straight forwardly. The shyness was gone...that ship pretty much sailed after last night's events.

Jaedan shrugged his shoulders. "Normally, I like to pick of Vai and flirt with his Mime. Well, she's not really his, but he likes to act like that sometimes. But you are far more interesting than Vai," he said, nodding his head a little bit, lifting his weight, but remained on the chair. He just wasn't on him now.

Jaedan's weight had never really been on the other...just a pressing presences. Eira only complained in the hopes of getting the other to get off completely, he should have known the other was smarter than that. The idea of the prince flirting with the girl stirred some odd emotion inside him...but he was far too schooled to allow it to surface just yet. He only knew he'd absolutely despise any party he'd be force to attend with the prince...seeing him with lots more girls. "Oh...but I'm sure there are other things you could break in him...you really shouldn't let me stop you from your fun..." he encouraged, with some applied sweetness.

Back
Top Bottom