Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prince's Gift (Perfection and NaoChan)

((Hehe. Yup :3 This is helping me study kind of. A tiny bit xD ))

Jaedan nodded his head a little bit. "Pureblood royalty. Arranged marriage, but they had ended up falling in love," he said, putting the rock down when he noticed that Eira didn't have much interest in rocks. And that was fine. Not everyone liked it. He turned to face Eira now. He admired him in silence for a few moments before cocking his head to the side. "Even though you are second born, I'm sure you like to get away from it all. What do you do?"

((That really sucks. We had boring ones...most very ugly and not nearly as neat in names. lol))

It wasn't that he didn't like the rocks, some were very pretty...it was just THAT rock he didn't care much for. But he knew he'd never really be fascinated enough to hold an intelligent conversation with Jaedan about them. Not unless he read on them and he wasn't about to waste reading time on rocks.

Eira's eyes tightened a little at being reminded he was only second born, he never did take that very well. If he had been first he would have been his father's pride and joy, he wouldn't be HERE right now. If only. But it was a look that lasted only a moment before he looked back at the rocks thinking a moment. Because he was so young and not yet given many responsibilities (those came after he turned 16...were supposed to come) he did have quite a bit of free time after his studies and lessons. He filled that time with reading mostly...but it wasn't his favorite thing to do to just forget about everything. "I liked to go riding with Tenor..." he muttered. "Even if we couldn't go far it was still nice to just get out..." he added. Riding was his escape.

((Yeah. I have to learn about 100 rocks by the end of the quarter. I got about 25 down))

Jaedan nodded his head. Riding was a good way as well if he wasn't in the mood to work on his rocks. He let out a small yawn and stretched his arms over her head, leaning back in his chair a little bit. He watched Eiravan in silence for a moment before glancing at the door at the sound of the knock. "Ah. Dinner," he said, getting up and going to the door. He muttered a thanks to the servant and took the platter from him. He shut the door and went back to his desk.

Opening up the lid, he was welcome by the scents of dinner: pork, potatoes, and rice mixed with difference seasonings. He picked up the bigger plate and began to eat. In the jug was milk.

((Yeah...we had 100 some rocks, too. Thought it was horrible...turned out that was easy part of class. After that we got to maps >_< I was lost))

Eriavan took advantage of the departed prince, finding it easier to move and breath when the other wasn't around him. He moved off the wall and headed to sit someplace more comfortable. The chair he'd fallen asleep in earlier sounded like a good spot. "Do you have lessons again tomorrow?" he asked curiously, making himself comfortable in his new favorite spot.

"Not tomorrow," Jaedan said, handing Eiravan the other plate. "Eat," he ordered, nodding at him a little bit and went back to eating his food. Ah, his father truly had one of the best kitchen staff in the country. He would never grow tired of the food. He would be greatly depressed when the head chef would retire or die. But the whole crew was very good.

((We are amused by the cat in your sig! Sorry for the short posts. I'm dealing with a hacking situation on Gaia and I'm spent. ))

Eiravan took the plate, took a bite or two of the rice and then set it aside. Eating this late never sat well with Eira. Especially such heavy looking foods. "Oh..." he muttered getting his answer. An answer he really wasn't very happy about hearing. Surly the prince would have duties though, that wouldn't allow him to be dragged along, or maybe he would just sleep all morning and Eira could slip out for a few hours. Yeah, that sounded good.

The glass of milk sat in his hands, it was lukewarm but he didn't mind very much. Milk was another thing that he'd never had much of. But he didn't dislike it, it was actually very good and calming.

((It's alright :3 ))

Once he was finished with his plate, Jaedan set it aside and stretched his arms over his head with a small yawn. Ah, he was tired. His eyes closed for a moment before he dropped his arms and glanced over at Eira. "Do you honestly plan to fall asleep on that chair or are you going to come willingly to my bed this time?" he asked with his head tilted to the side a little bit, a small smile on his lips. "I promise not to touch."

Eiravan had already decided on the chair, it wasn't like it was uncomfortable or anything. And the prince was accustomed to falling asleep in random suck placed back at home. But Jaedan's promised caused him to rethink his choice. It might actually make his life a little easier if he started to give in a little more to the prince. "Only...if you really mean it," he said look up at the other. It wouldn't be so bad sleeping with him, the bed was more than big enough...and it really was comfortable. It had been awhile since he felt comfort.

"Of course. I got a little bit of what I wanted from you tonight," Jaedan said with a small smirk, pulling off his shirt as he walked to his bed. "Come on. It's a lot warmer than that little chair. And a lot more comfortable." He pulled back the blankets and crawled under them. He nuzzled against his pillows for a moment, getting comfortable and looked over at Eiravan, wanting for the young prince to come to bed with him.

Eiravan eyes tightened a little, but his blush over shadowed his glare. He still had mixed emotions about earlier...which upset him even more. It would have just been a hell of a lot easier if he could have been horribly discussed with both himself and Jaedan...but he wasn't. "I'm keeping you to that promise," he muttered following the older. Waiting for the other to get comfortable he slipped in on the other side of the bed. With a soft sigh he lay his head back against the pillows and closed his eyes...okay, he was okay. He could do this...nothing to it at all! he couched himself in his personal darkness. He had to admit the bed was VERY comfortable!

Jaedan had kept his promise about not touching him all night. But he had to break it when he rolled over the next morning and saw the sleeping Eriavan. He gave a small smile, watching him sleep for a moment before scooting closer to him. He reached out and wrapped his arms around him, pulling his back against his chest. He kept a firm hold around his waist and closed his eyes again. He nuzzled against him and wanted nothing more than just go back to sleep.

It had taken the younger prince a while to fall asleep, the strange bed and the threat that lingered behind him. Even sleeping Eira didn't trust Jaedan. But he was only human after all and sleep caught up taking him out cold. Come morning the tightening feel around him was comforting. That was until realization sunk in. Eyes snapped open in panic his whole body froze stiff. Oh...but Jaden felt so warm...an he was only holding the younger. It had grown a bit colder though the night...the warmth returned him to that feeling of comfort. With a sigh he tried to even out his nerves and allow the older prince his closeness. Sleeping was impossible now, but he did manage to lay an rest at least.

Jaedan felt Eiravan tense up a little bit, but he laughed softly and nuzzled a little bit more. "Did you sleep well?" he asked softly, not getting too close because he did have some morning breath. Though, he did keep his arm around him. "Mmm....Prince Eiravan is so warm...mmm....I don't think I am ready to get out of bed yet. Are you?" he asked curiously, nuzzling up against his hair a little bit.

Eiravan tensed once more at the voice behind him, nothing major just a reaction that told the other he was aware. He'd hoped that Jaedan would have been sleeping again. That voice would always send chills down his back for the rest of his life, that he was for sure. "Fair enough..." he muttered in reply, no point in hiding the truth. It was certainly a better nights rest that he could have hoped for being so far from home. He certainly couldn't complain.

The prince rolled his eyes when Jaedan used his title, he couldn't tell sometimes if he was just trying to be piss him, poking fun at him, or what. He wasn't sure what he hated worse, that or the nick name 'pet.' "That would depend on your promise last night. If it has expired I'm more than ready to get up," he said flatly.

Jaedan rolled his eyes and pressed his hips against him, hard tent and all. "I had a really good dream last night, my prince," he whispered softly with a soft laugh, reaching under his shirt and rubbed his stomach slowly, up and down the soft skin. His hips rocked against him slowly. "Mm...no...not ready to get out of bed just yet.." he whispered into his ear with a soft laugh, reaching down to rub at Eiravan's crotch slowly, but with some firmness.

Eiravan shut his eyes and bit his lip to keep from squirming and squealing. His stomach was sensitive, even though Jaedan's hands were warm it still left a chilling and ticklish feeling racing down his body. The prince's imagination was good enough to guess a million things that the other could have dreamed about last night to make his so happy. None of which meant anything good for himself. "Did it involve me...running a knife through your black heart?" he muttered under his breath, in his own language. Unlike before there wasn't much venom behind his words, just sarcasm.

Then came another one of Jaedan's laughs and the pressure rubbing over the front of his pants. Eyes snapped open in shock, a audible squeak of surprise escaped his unsealed lips. Now Eira wiggled, finding the older prince's hold stronger. Why had he not chose to sleep in the chair?

Jaedan laughed again and let Eiravan go, wanting to take him now, but thought he would find more pleasure in just teasing him for a few more days. His hand reached down and rubbed at his own bulge. He really had no problem taking care of it himself. He rolled onto his stomach and undid his pants, pulling out his hard erection. It stood tall, throbbing and thick. He ran his hand up and down the hard length, glancing at Eiravan out of the corner of his eye.

Eiravan didn't get far after out of Jaedan's hands. He was trapped by the older, him blocking the exit off the bed. He couldn't have crawled down to the end but that would have taken to long and gave the prince a blushing display...it might just be too tempting for Jaedan with Eria's ass wiggling in front of him so long. He could have scooted but then he would have felt like and idiot.

The younger prince was stuck, he sat indian style and waited. To his horror Jaedan started to see himself off. Horror because he knew what was coming from him...a bright, unhideable and thoroughly noticeable blush. Even his his eyes adverted he could see mental and hear the other clear enough. It took everything to keep his own body from trembling, as it was very attractive to Jaedan. "Really, have you ever heard of a little modesty?" he muttered in his own tongue.

"Modesty?" Jaedan said and laughed softly, shaking his head a little bit. "Well, I don't go running through the halls with my dick out," he said with a smirk. "But it's only you. You've had it in your mouth, haven't you?" he said, raising his eyebrows a little bit at him. "But by all shy and embarrassed. You look so cute with your face that shade of red," he said, laughing again and continued with his slow strokes up and down his throbbing dick.

Eiravan had been about to say something more but after being reminded about his personal actions last night he quickly shut it. Damn him! Shivers ran down his spine when he recalled last night. He was all to thankful of the extra layer of clothing he put on last night after washing...as he could feel his own member twitching.

If it were at all possible the younger prince turned even brighter, embarrassment creeping up his ears now as the other commented on the color. Eiravan drew up hands and covered his face like a small child might. He really should have slept in that chair!

"Come here," Jaedan said softly and smiled at the boy. Ah, this was so much fun. "Touch it for me, my prince," he said, raising his eyebrows as he watched him cover his face. "You know, covering yourself like that only makes you blush even more," he pointed out and massaged the head of his cock with his thumb, all sorts of wonderful and erotic ideas going through his mind. "Come here," he repeated.

Eiravan shifted so that his back was to Jaedan...he wasn't ignoring the prince completely. He turned before the prince spoke, moving to hide his blushing cheeks. Staring at the wall, it was a long shot but perhaps it was help cool his down. Hardly. Again his voice...again shivers. "I think you are doing a well enough job yourself..." he muttered ignoring the order to come over to him.

"I'm not blushing..." he denied. "It is a heated flush. I think I have a fever..." he muttered. It was a poor excuse but a believable enough one. Eira's skin was so pale that when he did get even a small fever he was red as an apple.

"Why is that hard to believe?" Jaedan said softly, cocking his head to the side for a moment. Then he laughed and got up, crawling over to Eiravan. "Mmm....nice move...giving me view of this nice, tight, firm ass..." he whispered into his ear, pressing his erection up against his back a little bit. "I knew you wanted this....Mmm....you're body says it all...."

Eira jerked around, eyes narrowing in on the other who sat so close. He laughed once, maintaining his nerves. "You flatter yourself too much, Highness," he informed coolly. It took a lot for the younger to maintain an even cool voice despite his blushing red cheeks...and ears to match.

"No? But I am right, right?" Jaedan said, pinning Eiravan against the wall on the other side of his bed, his hard dick out still. He reached down and groped Eiravan's crotch. "So cute..the blush of innocence..." he whispered, leaning closer and licking up his neck slowly. "An innocence that I will have so much pleasure destroying..." he said with a soft laugh, kissing and suckling on his neck.

Back
Top Bottom