Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thieves (cont.) (Me and Candria)

((Hmmm.... It sounds like you had a pretty solid image in mind. You should probably play her for now. ))

She smiled softly as Jake opened the door for her and wished that for once, he'd just let the politeness thing go. Still, if he wasn't in complete agony... The thief sighed as they got into the elevator and the two of them waited to be transported to this mysterious doctor friend. Yin blinked and tilted her head to the side as he mused aloud. "Who?" she asked curiously.

He must have spoken too loud. The elevator doors opened and he stepped out. "Someone I don't want to see." This woman was obsessive and when ever he came for medical treatment she would make advances. According to Derick once when he was sedated she did everything she could while he was recovering. "A nurse who thinks I belong to her, even though I clearly stated I wasn't interested in anything long term with her."

"Well, you don't have to worry about her now," Yin said with a little smile. "I'm here, and your ass is mine. She won't touch you unless she wants to die a terrible death," his partner said, putting a possessive arm around his waist. "Anyway, just leave her to me. I'll take care of it." She kissed his lips softly and walked with him, always maintaining contact. She was prepared to defend Jake from the other woman if need be, and she wasn't much for Sharing.

((if you want to just make the intro post for her, I'll take it from there.))

He smiled softly at the kiss. Yin really was beautiful, though in his mind he knew there was somehow going to be drama between the two girls. This possessive nurse was crafty, and had things planned out for when Jake ever showed up. He pushed open the door with his good arm breaking the connection with yin. His eyes wandered the room and at the desk, the woman didn't seem to be there. He moved over to the chair sitting down on it leaning his head against the wall. He heard a door open to his left then felt eyes hit him. The feeling of being chained against his will and sexually toyed with came back. He felt this before and he didn't want to look, he knew who the eyes belonged to even though he didn't have to see who it was. He looked over at Yin or at least he was looking for her. A shot of pain ran through his body as he winched in pain holding his sore arm.

The nurse quickly ran over to him and felt his arm, the bandage was a clear indication that there was a sound reason he was here. "Come on Jake lets go get you ready to see Derick." She gripped his arm a bit tightly as if punishment for him not coming to see her more often and lightly dragged him back towards the exam rooms.

[you and describe her looks and what not I mainly only have attitude in mind.]

The nurse was an attractive woman, thought not quite in Yin's league. She hadn't seen the other woman, however, as her eyes had fallen on Jake and blocked everything else out, so she had no idea what was in store for her. She was not pleased that the last time she'd seen Jake he had refused her offer to be his. She would have him this time if it was the last thing she did. Her neatly curled blonde hair bounced as she squeezed his arm a bit too tightly and thought it fitting punishment. What a bad man he was! She would just have to train him. And that was when she felt an intense pressure on her shoulder. She cried out and looked over to see an unhappy Asian woman with the looks of a goddess. Who the hell was she?

"Excuse me, miss? In the future, please be more careful when helping patients. As you can clearly see, he's already in plenty of pain. My boyfriend doesn't need any help from you in that department." Yin watched as the color drained from the nurse's face and then was replaced with an intense shade of red. Who did she think she was?

"Oh, I'm sorry ma'am. I didn't realize I'd squeezed so hard." She smiled. "Won't you come with then?" the crazy nurse asked as she pulled Jake along.

Yin smiled a fake smile and held onto his hand reassuringly as the blond pulled them along.

All Jake wanted to do was get the hell out of there. It took a lot to scare Jake hardly anything he wasn't willing to try or do because of fear. This how ever scared him shitless, every time he had to visit Derick he had to deal with this obsessive blond. The only thing that made the visit worse is when he forgot her name and she assaulted him. He was glad Yin was there with him, though honestly it didn't help much for his nerves.

"Why don't you tell me your name, miss? I'd like to know who's been responsible for my lover's care. For a number of reasons," she said, her voice sweet, though there was a scary, dark undertone to it. Yin stayed closer to Jake and made sure that the blonde couldn't hurt him.

"Certainly. My name is Delia. You've got nothing to worry about with Jake. He's in my good hands."

"Be that as it may, I just can't bring myself to leave his side. Surely you can understand, Delia," she said with a little smile. "I'll be staying with you both at all times."

This clearly bothered the nurse that Derrick had assigned. She wouldn't have any chances with Jake if that stupid girl was around. And why was she so pretty!? A scary look of anger passed over her face before she could hide it with her placit smile. She supposed that this time, until she could find a way to get rid of Jake's girlfriend, she would have to behave herself. "Sure thing, miss. Follow me to the exam room. I'll get Jake his paper gown." That said, she led them down a hall and into a private room, closing the door behind all of them. She bent over and pulled a paper gown from the bottom of the "table" and handed it to him. "I'll go get Derrick." Then she vanished.

"You're right. She is creepy," she said holding him close.

After the obsessed woman left he let out a sigh. "She's beyond creepy Yin." He started sitting up slightly. "Last time I was here she sedated me. she said for the pain but when I woke I had, well a surprise." The woman had done everything she possibly could have to him. "When I left she had a certain smell about her that clear told me she had enjoyed herself." Jake heard footsteps coming back as he ended his explanation.

Deciding that it would be a mistake to leave Jake alone for any measure of time with the psycho blonde, Yin stayed permanently attached at his side. It was no wonder the poor guy was afraid of coming here. The beautiful thief kissed his cheek reassuringly and did so just as the blonde came back in with derrick.

"Jake, you're going to need to take off those clothes if you want to be properly examined," the nurse said, taking a step closer to him, her hands reaching for his shirt. Yin, stepped in the way at the last moment however and helped him out of the shirt carefully, leaving the nurse to stand there, fuming.

"Oh, I'm sorry to keep you from your job, Delia, but I remember you hurting his arm when he first came in, and since I helped stitch him up, I know where it hurts, so I figured I'd spare him." Yin gave her a threatening glance and then let his chest and back show to the doctor. The room was a little chilly, but she hoped that that wouldn't bother him too much.

"Oh, I understand, miss," she said straightening her posture as the doctor came in from the hall. "Why don't you come with me while Jake is with Derrick? I'm sure they would prefer some privacy...."

"Thanks, but I'd rather stay and learn what I can do to help him get better."

Thwarted again, Delia frowned and sat in a chair in the corner, dreaming of the man she wanted so badly but couldn't get to. "I'll just be here in case you need anything from me, Derrick."

With Yin's help he removed his shirt showing his doctor the wounds his ex partner had inflicted upon him. "Don't ask, don't tell." Derrick reminded him as he seen Jake's mouth open. "And you young lady need to make sure this doesn't happen again, your his partner." He explained to Yin. Nurse why don't you go relax in the lobby, this is a simple procedure." Jake exhaled and winced in a bit of pain as Derrick examined his wounds.

Delia glared at Yin and the doctor before leaving the room in a huff, plotting ways to keep Jake here without his girl. Unfortunately, no feasible ideas would come to mind. The blonde cursed and headed back to the desk in front to fume. She still remembered the last time she'd gotten Jake here alone. How she longed for his body again....

Yin frowned as Derrick reprimanded her, even as she admitted that it was the truth. She never should have let him out of her sight. She sighed and watched as Jake was examined and went to his side, holding onto his hand. "I tried my best to help him out, but I'm not a doctor. Is there anything I can do to help him get better? Aside from stopping this from happening in the first place?"

"Just make sure to redress the wounds as the stitches heal." He pulled out a needle and stuck Jake in the arm with it. "It's a sedative for me to actually look inside and see how bad the wounds are.." Derrick explained. "It'll be a few minutes before it kicks in then I'll be back to stitch him back up."

She nodded and stayed close to him remember the account of the last time he was sedated. With a shudder, Yin squeezed his hand and ran her fingers through his hair. "Don't worry. If she tries to sneak her way back in I'll kick her ass." She chuckled and hoped that her joke hadn't just scared him even more.

He smiled weakly as the strong sedative began to work. As he slept the doctor examined his wound and found that he couldn't stitch the wound on Jake's side, it would have to heal inside to out in order to heal properly. The shoulder however was a simple stitch and close to heal. "Your going to have to give him pain medication at least twice a day, and make sure the side is cleaned and dressed every six hours."

Jake continued to sleep as his grip loosen against Yin's. He didn't worry knowing Yin was next to him and wouldn't leave him. He just hoped Delia didn't come up with some cleaver way to make her rush out of the room.

Yin stayed by his side, watching the doctor work, hoping that she could learn a bit from him.

Delia, crafty as she was, couldn't think of a legitimate reason to get Yin away from her beloved criminal.

((Sorry, drawing a complete blank))

Jake continued to rest as there was nothing he could do but sleep off the sedative he had been given. The drugs wasn't very strong it would only be a half hour before he regained consciousness His head laid backed on the chair examining platform the light shining down on him causing no disturbance to him at all. "Perhaps you should rest as well?" Derrick asked in Yin's direction as he began stitching up Jake's arm.

"I got a few hours of sleep before we came. I had to so I could get us here." She frowned and moved some hair out of his face. "Besides, after hearing horror stories about Delia out there, there's no way I'm going to let my guard down while he's asleep." Still, now that he'd mentioned rest, she did feel a bit sleepy. Bastard. Doctors always new how to insert symptoms, didn't they? She sighed and watched the doctor go to work. "Just out of curiosity, after hearing something like that had happened to a patient, wouldn't you fire her?" She asked, frowning.

Delia was convinced that no one was coming to see Derrick today. There was simply no way that anyone else would walk through that door. Just checking in on the doctor wouldn't hurt anything, right? She left her desk and crept back to the doorway, peeking in through the little window. She saw him lying there with his chest bare and his body beaten. Damn that woman! She should have been the one comforting Jake, not some...woman from the streets! How dare she touch him that way!? And then she noticed that he was definitely out for the count. If that girl could be convinced to rest, she could sneak Jake out for a little fun before the sedative wore off. She wouldn't be rough with him, at all--as long as any part of him would touch her, she would be happy. Now, if only she could get the doctor to convince her to sleep....

"Well it wasn't like he was with anyone at the time." derrick said softly. "I'm sure Delia has enough sense not to touch another woman's man. If anything to outrageous was done then I'm sure I'd fire her after a good verbal lashing. You see I know it's a crutch for her but she is obsessive compulsive. It helps as a nurse but when it comes to say an ex boyfriend she gets stuck for a good while, Jake here just happened to be the last one." Derrick closed up the last bit of Jake's shoulder and knotted it sitting up on his stool.

Delia continued to watch the scene before her, focused only on the man that she wanted. Oh how she wished she could be in there to kiss along his wonderful chest...of course, she would be gentle--after all that's where a majority of his wounds were. "C'mon, call me in, damn it," she whispered.

Yin sighed and watched him worriedly. "Even if there wasn't anyone with him at the time, it's still rape, which is, last time I checked, a felony." It was far worse than any kind of stealing she'd ever done. "Having someone on hand with OCD that would drive them to go that far to get with a person who has expressed the want to stay out of a romantic relationship is dangerous, don't you think?" Then again, wouldn't it be worse if she'd gotten fired? "I'm just worried. He's afraid to be left alone with her." She kissed Jake's cheek softly and felt a little more drowsy as she looked at him.

"Anyway, you said something about pain pills?"

"Well OCD may be a disorder but alot of people don't let it bother them, her's only goes as far as being obsessively clingy to her boyfriends, long after they are let go." He said softly. "The pain medication will most likely make him drowsy, so he'll need to be supervised. No strenuous activities so he can't work for a good week or so. This would even mean him having sex being it could re open his wounds." Derrick knew well enough that he needed to keep Delia away but even with her as crafty as she was he had a few other patients he needed to attended to. "I know you need some more sleep especially with how you look, but try your best to stay away, I can't promise what might happen if you sleep. Delia's condition, I would rather not fire a good nurse."

Yin hadn't been surprised when he said that there would be no work and no sex. She couldn't deny that she was a little disappointed though. She wondered how well Jake would handle it, and she decided that it was best not to think of it. When the good doctor mentioned Delia and her condition again, she nodded. "Fair enough. I don't suppose there's anyone who could help me move him? Or should I just wait here until he wakes up? I'd hate to reopen wounds by just moving him." Yin sighed and sat in a chair near her partner and stayed by his side, feeling a bit more like a noble dog than a noble person.

Delia watched and then heard the buzzer at the desk. With a little grumble, she moved back to find a patient waiting. Perfect. "Just a moment sir. I'll bring you to a room and get the doctor." That said, the blonde dragged the man into a room and gave him a paper gown. Then, she skipped down the hall to get the doctor away from Jake and his friend. "Doctor, another patient has arrived. Is there anything I can do to help these two be on their way?"

[haha Idea on how Delia can be crafty]

Derrick looked up and sighed. "Yes show The young lady where she can get a wheel chair for Jake. He's finished so he can leave but she has to be careful not to reopen his wounds." Derrick left the room hoping that if Yin was next to Delia his nurse wouldn't try anything. Though he had completely forgotten that the room with the wheel chairs could be locked from the outside.

((Oh how deliciously evil))

Delia grinned. "Certainly doctor. Won't you follow me?" she asked politely, beckoning to Yin. The sexy blonde took Yin out of the room and asked "Did you give her his pain pills, or would you like me to get them for you?" before leaving the room. Nodding at he doctor's commands, she took Yin to the wheelchair room and said, "I'll hold the door for you while you grab a chair."

Yin nodded a bit groggily and headed into the closet. The instant she had her hands on a chair, she heard the door slam and a click followed after it. She spun around to see the tips of a nurse's golden hair disappear. She ran to the door and started to see if she could just jimmy it loose, but no deal from the inside. She growled and looked at the room, searching for something to help her escape.

Delia wasted no time in getting back to his room. She took off her outfit and kissed his lips, smiling and sighing in relief as her hungry lips continued her. "Oh, I've waited so long for this...." She took his hand and placed it on her chest, her lips hungrily searching for his. She would be careful--he was injured--but she would take her time.

Somehow or another Yin managed to kick the door off it's hinges, using a wheelchair to help her. She grabbed one from the room and ran down the hall to the room where Delia had her partner. She could see her through the door and she was pissed. She set the chair down and kicked the door open only to hear Delia scream. She grabbed the girl by her hair and pulled her off of Jake before punching her right in the face. "You are BEYOND crazy, bitch, if you think I'm going to let you finish what you just started. Get the hell away from him!"

Jake's head shifted violently as the drugs slowly began to wear off. His thought incoherent but he was aware that the room was rather cold. Derrick heard the loud crash in with the other patient but he couldn't do anything right now as he was busy putting the guys arm back into place. He worked quickly and carefully on the man before he left the room to see what was going on.

"Delia!" He called out at the doorway seeing her unclothed posture. "God damn you woman your a fucking nurse you know better then this I swear to god if you don't find a way to control this your ass is going to be without a job! Get your fucking clothes on and sit at the front desk, I'm taking this out of your damn pay."

Yin glared hell-fire enveloped daggers at Delia as she scrambled to her feet after learning the hard way that you don't mess with another woman's man. She held her lip which she could feel swelling as she stood up and quickly pulled her clothes back on. She timidly walked back tot he desk, tears forming in her eyes as she left. So Jake was finally lost to her. The doctor was right...she needed to be back in control again.

When the nurse was gone, Yin switched her look to Derrick. "Really? Even if nothing happened, what would have happened if I couldn't have forced my way out of that fucking closet? I don't care what you do with her, but you keep her away from him or so help me god, next time it will be her who's coming to see you." That said, she grabbed the wheelchair from the hall and unfolded it, setting it up properly before going to Jake's side and letting him come to.

"I'm sorry," she said softly. "It's probably not what you wanted to wake up to. I'll help you up when you're ready."

She turned, professionally back to the doctor and asked, "Where should I pick up his pills?"

Back
Top Bottom