Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thieves (cont.) (Me and Candria)

He leaned his head back moaning once more. He pushed his fingers through her soft hair as the pleasure started getting the better of him. His cock began to swell inside her mouth right at the point of where he couldn't hold back any more. The deprivation of not having her body for the week really had let him build up. He moaned once more as her name left his lips his body unable to control itself over his orgasm.

Yin smiled and swallowed all of his cum, sucking on him even after he had orgasmed. She smiled and kissed his lips softly. Her eyes locked onto his face as she cleaned him off and then climbed up his body, only to lay by his side, the one that didn't have stitches just moments ago. "Mmm, I love you, Jake."

He moved from the chair onto the bed that she had laid on. His hands pulling down her pants. It would be rude not to please her in the fashion she had for him. With a smiled as his hands moved her pants from her body he licked at her slit. Once her pants were off he slid his hands back up against the flesh of her smooth legs up to her chest holding her softly.

Yin smiled as he moved onto the bed and took off her pants, leaving her naked. She groaned softly as his hands slid up her thighs. She gasped as his tongue reached her slit and she moaned as his hands reached for her breasts once more. She was putty in his hands.

He licked at her once more lightly squeezing her chest. He began to kiss around her entrance massaging her chest off and on. God how he missed her taste and smell, his tongue lashed over her once more as he moaned into her pussy.

Yin moaned softly as he squeezed her chest and kissed around her lips. A small whimper escaped her as he licked her again, his moaning making her want more. She clenched the sheets in her hands as he continued to give her the attention she craved so badly. "Oh!" She gasped and arched her back just a little.

He continued with what he was doing rubbing back down to her legs. His tongue enjoying itself as it continued to torment her pussy lips. Her moan drove him crazy causing him to push his tongue into her body. His hands ran over her smooth stomach holding her down at her hips so she couldn't move.

Yin gasped as he entered her and moaned for him as he held her hips. She wished she could do more, but he was holding her down.

He continue to toy with her pussy with his tongue occasionally running his hand down over her clit while the other remained on her stomach. He had hoped hre being inable to move was only going to drive her more mad as he was relentless to keep her down, though her screams of pleasure practically begged for themselves.

She shivered and shook beneath him, her body burning with need. "Ahn....Jake..." Her hands went into his hair and she clenched it tightly. "I...oh! I'm so close," she moaned, gasping, her breath coming far less easily than it had just moments ago.

He moved up hearing how close she was and kissed her lips deeply as his hand remained rubbing her clit quickly. "Cum for me baby, let's make it a loud one." He grinned pushing his fingers into her whil his thumb remained hitting her clit back and forth. His lips went to her neck and began to suck on it roughly making sure she was marked as his lover.

Yin moaned loudly even as he kissed her and gasped as his fingers entered her. The feeling of him inside of her in any capacity was enough to take things up a level. His lips on her neck weren't helping matters much either. She was more than certain that there would be a mark there when he was finished and she pulled him closer. Her nails dug into his skin just a little as she cried out in extreme pleasure and came for him, just as he'd wanted.

She shook softly and kissed his lips before taking his fingers into her mouth and cleaning them off. "I just need a little moment," she said. "But you shouldn't overdo it, Jake...You're still healing..." she managed, being responsible for about three seconds. Then it was out of her system and she was up for anything he had in mind.

He smiled happy with what they had finally done since his injury. "Fine we can stop for now." He kissed her lips softly and groped at her chest once more. "But I think your going to owe me something for the wait." He said with a soft grin.

"Might I remind you that you are the one who got himself beaten up so badly," she teased back snuggling closer to him, even after he groped her. "Now be still and rest for a little while. It'll just take a few more days, love. Then you can get back to the things you're used to doing. Okay?"

"Alright, but you owe me a child my love." He said grinning kissing her lips. He figured that when the time was right and they didn't want to risk their lives anymore a family would be another form of adventure they could have together.

She was utterly stunned by those words and the grin that followed. She barely had the presence of mind to kiss him back. Was he only joking? Or was be being serious? At this point, it was impossible to tell, but it had not been something she'd been expecting to ever hear him say--let alone in those words. Yin wasn't against having children, but it had never been something that she'd connected with Jake. Then again, who was she to judge?

"If that's what you want, you'd better prove you can handle it," she said, watching him. "Or you'll never get one."

"Well I do like a challenge." His lips moved to her neck sucking on it toying with the mark he made once again. "I can handle you can't I?" His lips moved down her neck to her collar bone before enveloping her nipple of her left breast while his hand toyed with the other.

"Mmmn....That may be," she said softly. "But I wasn't talking about me," she said, arching into his lips and hand. Her Body was sensitive from all that they'd just done, but she still felt the need for him. Her hands went to his head, her fingers playing in his hair while he played with her body.

His body craved hers again, the touch of her flesh. The sounds of her moans he wanted the again, he enjoyed making her feel pleasure. "I love you." He said softly before sucking harder at her nipples as he moved his body between her legs. "Yes I'm serious my love, When we are finished with this life then I want to have a child with you." He moved slightly once again running the length of his cock against her slit.

It didn't take much for Yin to react to him. "I love you," had left her lips shortly after it left his and she smiled in that knowledge. She gasped as he ran his length against her and shivered as she heard his words. "Are you sure?" she asked, kissing whatever part of him she could. "You're sure you want that with me?"

"Yes." He said softly into her ear his length running slowly over her slit once more. "I sure, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you Yin." He kissed her lips once more softly as he eased himself into her body. Her tight walls pushing against him like they had done a few weeks ago.

So much was happening so fast, she wasn't sure what to feel first. So she kissed him back, elation and arousal coursing through her at the same time. Tears sprang to her eyes and she kissed him back, pulling him closer as he eased himself into her. She was just as tight as last time he'd had her--it seemed so long ago now--and he felt just as good as she remembered. Yin would remember this for some time. He wanted her in a way no other man ever had, and she intended to let him have her.

Jake kissed her lips once more before pulling away a little bit. "I didn't hurt you did I love?" She hadn't cried before, not that he had seen. He thought he had done something to hurt her perhaps pushed in to quickly and caused her pain.

Back
Top Bottom