Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thieves (cont.) (Me and Candria)

Master Raven

Supporter
Supporter
Summery: Two thieves were robbing a museum, all was going according to plan when Jake who's handle is ninja ran into his old partner who betrayed him years before. Him and His new partner Yin barely got away with the item they were stealing. They are resting back at the hideout and tomorrow morning are going to sell another item they had been storing for two months for the heat to get off that item.

Last post:

Yin blushed a little when she saw him remove his shirt and his vest. She'd never really seen his body before...Now she wondered if she would be able to forget about it. Still, she pushed the image from her mind and straddled him on the large couch. "Just relax," she said softly her warm, smooth fingers beginning their journey at his shoulders. Much to her surprise, she found that there were many knots to work out. "Well well, it looks like we'll be here for awhile," she said softly, immediately applying pressure to his back, the light touch that she had been using before gone. "Just tell me if it hurts...in a bad way. Okay?" That said, she got to work rubbing into his upper back and just below his shoulder blades, blushing a bit as she felt his muscles beneath her hands. She could hear and feel his back cracking beneath her and she wondered if it hurt at all, or just felt good.

Jake closed his eyes feeling the skin of her hands rubbing his tense back. "I'll let you know but right now they feel wonderful. It's been years since I had a massage this good." He said softly. "I'm really glad I can trust you Yin. And so you know I don't think your weak because your a woman." His statement was because most men in the trade did look down upon women, which is why she had such a hard time finding someone to teach her. His eyes shifted to his sword over on the wall, a black bladed sword with heating coils in the blade for searing a man's arm shut as he cut them. "Your hand feel so good." He said softly repeating himself.

Yin smiled at his comments, noting the repetition. "Well, it's good to know that that's not a reason for you," she said with a little chuckle, pushing harder into his muscles. "Jesus, Jake, how do you walk with all of these?" She felt a few more cracks before she shook her head. "Okay, that's it. Get on the floor," she said, climbing off of him. "I'm going to walk on your back and get these kinks out. She pulled off her shoes and gestured for him to move. "Once those are out, you can lie down on the couch again. But I can't stand to feel anymore cracking beneath my fingers."

"Yes Ma'am." He playfully groaned. The floor was cold but luckily he kept the place clean. He dropped to the floor push up style catching himself and easing his way down. Though it wasn't intended him doing that showed every line of definition of his back. He was a nice ripped figure and it helped with their kind of work. His muscles were slender and hardly visible unless they were actually in use, but that little unintentional display showed everything even the muscles in his sides.

She blushed a little as she saw him, a few rather unladylike thoughts floating through her head. She shook the thoughts from her mind and put a foot on his back. "Careful. I might get used to that response," she chuckled. "I'm going to put my weight on you now." Yin stood up on his back, carefully cracking it, working out some of the kicks there. "How does that feel?" she asked.

"It feels like you take good care of your body." He said softly she wasn't heavy but she wasn't light either. "I'd say your about a hundred and fifty pounds, with a four percent body fat percentage." He complimented. He wanted to see if he could pick himself up with her on him but then again she was helping him. He couldn't help himself. "Balance test." He said before quickly picking himself up in a push up. For a thief she needed to be tested on occasion with reflexes, balance, and speed, among the other things a thief needed.

Yin was thrown off of his back with a yelp, landing on her back. She couldn't be on top of things all the time. After all, she was still in training. "Ow....Note to self, never do that again..." Slowly the woman sat up. "According to my last physical, however, you're correct about my weight and body index." The lovely thief's apprentice stood and used her foot to push him back down. "Stay flat now. Unless you want all of those knots."

"Yes dear." He mocked again playfully. He left his hands down at his side. "Be mindful though I'll do them more in the future. You need to be ready for anything." He stopped flexing his muscles as she stepped back onto his back. It was a good guess on his part. "So what exactly did you do before this, why did you want to be a thief?"

"Seemed exciting," Yin said softly as she stepped on the upper portion of his back, hearing a symphony of bones cracking. "Doing okay, down there?" she asked. "Actually," she said with a little smile. I was a lot of things. A book keeper, a volunteer gymnastics coach, at one point I was a dancer. I sang for money on a street corner once, thought I don't really think that counts," she said with a chuckle. "I suppose the job that lasted the longest was my secretary job, but I threatened to file a harassment suit and got fired. Risk of the trade, I suppose. What about you, Jake. Surely you did something before this? What was it?" Another step in the opposite direction and more bones and muscles being worked. "God...you're like walking tension. I might need heat for this."

"Would you believe that I was working towards being a criminal investigator?" He grunted lightly as she stepped on a really tense spot in his back. "I went to college took all the classes, but when it came down to getting into the trade I had a change of heart, the job looked boring so I quit after a day." His back was starting to feel alot better her feet and hands, well her whole body was helping relax him. "I wanted to find out if my training would help me away with robberies. It was just a theory, but the excitement of the job even though it was a small crime was amazing. And here I lay, beneath your beautiful light weight and skillful body explaining why I started to work in this trade."

She chuckled. "And it's that kind of talk that made me threaten to file the harassment suit." Yin stepped off of his back and said, "Okay, that should do it for the major stuff. Onto the couch with you, you little traitor you." She had to tease him. She never knew when she'd get another chance at it. "I'm glad you decided to be a thief though. If not, I'd never probably have met you."

"I'm glad I did too. And I don't think you can file a harassment suite against me." He stood up then laid back on the couch, but not before giving her a kiss on the lips. "Go report that, and while your at it turn yourself in for taking my heart." He joked. "Not like you can just go down there. "Hi my name is in and me and my partner in the crime business is harassing me." He laid back adjusting himself on the couch awaiting the rest of her skillful massage.

She blushed and kissed him back, enjoying him while his lips stayed pressed against hers. She cleared her throat and shook her pretty little head. "It was just a statement," she said with a nervous chuckle. "Jeez." She straddled him again before rubbing his bare back with her hands. She couldn't think of him the same way after that kiss and his cheesy one liner. Still, she continued to rub his back, working out the tension. It didn't take long for her, however, to give into the urge to do something a bit more sensual, however. She kissed his neck softly as she worked out some of the tension in his shoulders. "How does that feel?"

"Amazing." He admitted. Shivers ran down his spine as he lost a bit of his breath. "I can honestly say this is the best massage I've ever had. My beautiful partner rubbing my back and playing with my neck. Maybe I should return the favor and rub your back?" he asked as he skillfully turned under neath her looking up. He was no on his back and she hadn't even moved but none the less he was looking up at her while she was still straddling him.

She was impressed. Despite his little quirks, Jake had all sorts of skills. "My my. Such an offer. I wasn't quite finished with you, but my hands are getting a little sore," Yin teased. She looked down at him before bringing her lips to his once more, kissing him softly for a few moments. She pulled away from him and watched him from her position just above his hips. "You can rub my back if you really want."

He kissed her back, and at her comment about her hands being sore he took them in his. He started rubbing her hands with the ends of his thumbs. "I could but that's only if you're going to let me up, or am I to lift you up?" He said softly before placing his lips back against hers.

She blushed softly, not expecting him to take her hands like that. Just as she was about to answer him, his lips were pressing against hers again. They really had to stop meeting this way. Her eyes closed and she kissed him back before pulling away. "I'm not sure I can move. You'll have to move me yourself." Yin stared back into his eyes, watching him carefully.

He lifted his hips against hers as he lifted her into the air. He focused on his feet as his hands grabbed the top of the couch. With a swift pull he was out from underneath her and she was on the couch with nothing beneath her. He smiled showing her she had a few more tricks to learn. "Go ahead and take your shirt off." he said standing with his back to her. "You might as well remove your bra too it's hard to give a good massage with anything on your skin. Just let me know when I can turn around." Jake wasn't one to peek unless he had permission, but if he had permission to watch it wasn't peeking. Either way he was respectful to women, and their skills.

She blushed softly as he turned around. "You are a cheeky fellow, Jake." With a chuckle, she took off her shirt and her bra before lying on the couch. If he wanted to see more of her, he'd have to work a little harder than that. "Alright. You can look now," she said softly, resting her head on her arms.

"Now it's your turn to relax." He said softly straddling the back of her thighs. He made sure to leave enough room so he wasn't grinding against her with his lower body. This was still a professional business venture, and she was his partner. He rubbed his hand together warming them up before placing his fingertips on the inner line of her shoulder blades. Applying a perfect amount of pressure his fingers slid down that line and then back up. Ad his finger neared the tops of her shoulder blade his hands branched out to the middle of them his finger tip over laying the front of her shoulders near her collarbone. His hands squeezed roughly, though not to hurt her, for thirty seconds before his balled up his fists and began using the motion the arm does when punching someone. His knuckles twisted beneath the soft skin of his partner making sure not to pinch the skin but break up the knots if she even had any. His hands went to her sides using the same method he had done for her upper back, and rubbed down her spinal column.

He kissing of his neck came into his mind as he was nearing the end of her massage. "You take very good care of you body. Hardly a single knot anywhere." He pointed out. "Except for here." His lips moved to meet the back of her left shoulder blade in the location of her heart. "Not a single scar on your body, and me a least five on my back." His hands rubbed flatly on her back with a bit of pressure his head moving to kiss various places on her back. He had given him such a wonderful massage it was only fair to do the same for her. She had ended it special as well, again something else she had earned today. His lips came to her neck and he laid his lips there too, then caught her right earlobe sucking on it a bit.

Jake couldn't trust many people anymore due to his past and he had explained that little bit of his life earlier that evening. Him asking her for a massage without his shirt on or any protection was a sign that he had trusted her with his life. He was sure though many time caught in a sticky situation she might have bailed on him, but she hadn't. "Yin, Thank you." He whispered into her ear. "You've made me believe in trusting someone again."

Yin let out a soft sigh as his hands moved up and down her back, the few knots that resided there disappearing with his touch. "Mmmm, that feels nice..." she said with a little smile. "You're wrong about me not have scars," she said. "I have a few. They're just not on my back." She stopped talking and let out a soft sigh of contentment as he kissed her back. She was taken by surprise as he kissed her neck and then her ear. She blushed softly as he whispered his thanks to her and turned a bit to look at him. He trusted her after all. A smile spread across her face and she nodded. "I'm glad."

Jake continued to kiss her back until she slightly turned. He was glad she didn't turn to much other wise she would have exposed herself to him. "You might want to be careful so you don't show anything." He said softly sitting up on his knees. She was beautiful but he wasn't the kind of person t just take advantage of someone because of that. He stretched his arms then went back to rubbing her back and shoulders. "There anything else you would like me to do? Legs, sides?" he asked in an offering manner

Yin chuckled and watched him. "You really are something special, Jake. It's part of the reason I trust you so much." She smiled at him and turned back around as he started to rub her again. "You can branch out wherever you think I need it," the thief said with a chuckle. "But I'd be content with just this for awhile. Your lips are very soft, by the way."

"Yours are softer though." He said softly going back kissing on her back as his hands played with her sides. His green eyes looking over her beautiful bodice. "That's not fair though really you got to see my scars and I get to see perfectly smooth skin." He teased for some reason unbeknown to him he found a spot on her shoulder he could help but start sucking on. His hands getting a slight mind of their own on her sides. Maybe it was the years of not holding a woman like this. Just as fast as he had started he snapped out of it. "I'm sorry I don't know what happened for a minute."

She smiled and turned herself just a bit again, her arm blocking her chest from view. "You don't have to be sorry," she said with a little blush. "It's not like I was complaining or anything. Don't worry about it, okay? I liked it. And if you want to see a scar, I'll show you. But you'll have to get over seeing my chest. Okay?"

"Well I was joking about the scars, and I don't know if seeing your chest is such a good idea." He admitted. "I haven't exactly had relations in a good while. Not that... I better just shut up." His explanatory skills weren't the best when speaking to women. His arms lead his hands up and down her sides rubbing the more. "I don't want to do anything stupid."

Back
Top Bottom