Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thieves (cont.) (Me and Candria)

"Oh? Why do you think you'd be doing something foolish?" She looked at him and shook her head. "I trust you with my life, Jake. And by letting you rub my back and the like, I'm pretty sure I've demonstrated that I trust you with my body. Besides, nothing has to happen." She turned around and grabbed a pillow from the coach, hugging it to her chest. "The scar is here," she said pointing to a little scar just above her breast and below her collarbone. "Someone held me at knife-point once, and that's the scar from when I elbowed them in their ribs and they nicked me with the blade. I got away though," she said with a triumphant smile. "See? That wasn't so bad."

He looked at the small scar above her breast and for another reason unknown to him he kissed it. His hands started massaging her stomach and her sides. He sat back down on the couch lifting up his left arm. "This one." he said pointing to one right between his ribs. "Motorcycle accident. A piece of hot metal pierced my ribcage barely missed my lung they pulled it out but it was so hot when I ripped it out it cauterized the wound. "

Yin listened to his story with something of a grimace on her face. She hated to hear about other people in pain....or life threatening situations. But something about Jake made her proud of him for being able to bear it at all. And so she returned the favor, her soft lips kissing his scar as she hugged a coach pillow to her. The pretty thief pulled away from him and watched him, wondering what else he'd been through. How much could a man take on his own?

He lifted his other arm, and arm he pretty much always kept down. "I was seventeen, after the motorcycle accident some of the seniors decided that it would be fun to burn the nerd. They took a piece of wood, from the bonfire that night while I slept. I managed to get to the salt water but it was already at three degree burns." He took her hand and let it run over the scaly type skin.

"Poor thing," she said softly. Her fingers ran over his past wound as though she longed to heal it for him. After taking her fingers away, she kissed the burn softly, making sure she got every inch of the scaly skin. When Yin was finished, she watched his face, wondering for a moment what he wanted from her. Make up your mind already. You can't have it both ways... she thought. Before he could show her another scar or say anything else, her lips pressed against his and she pulled him into a gentle kiss. Maybe it would be enough to sway him in one direction or another. After a few moments of eternity, she pulled away and looked into his eyes again.

"What do you want, Jake? Because I'm not sure I can handle playing hot and cold with you much more."

Did she just offer herself to him? He didn't quite catch what she was saying, he was a dummy when it came to reading women like this. Either way he figured that if she didn't want to do anything she'd slap him. His lips kissed hers once more his hand resting at her bare side near her hip. His other on her cheek lightly holding her against his lips as his tongue crept to meet her lips with a light flick.

Yin kissed him back with gusto, smiling as his tongue reached her lips. She parted them for his curious tongue and closed her eyes as he held her. She let the pillow that covered her fall and brought herself closer to him, her soft body pressing against his. Apparently he was choosing to keep playing it hot. That was just fine with her.

[sorry got side tracked]

Jake's lips continued to kiss hers even after he felt her bare chest against his. His hands roamed over her sides as he laid back on the couch pulling her with him. there wasn't much hiding the fact that he was hard now, especially with her almost on top of it. His hands moved down her sides and over her covered ass giving her cheeks a firm squeeze. His tongue left his mouth once again running over her lips his left hand moving up to run the finger through her hair.

((that's okay.))

She closed her eyes, easily following him back to the couch. Her hands really couldn't do much at the moment, so she used them to hold her just slightly off of him so he could still breathe. A soft noise of approval left her throat as he squeezed her ass, the pretty thief smiling as she felt his tongue against her lips. A sense of his sweetness washed over Yin as he ran his fingers through her hair.

He moans softly into the kiss enjoying the feeling rushing through him. His hands slid back down her sides moving to the front of her pants undoing them but leaving them at her waist. He ran his hands up from her waist to her chest grasping them his lips still pressed against her continuing to enjoy the touch of his lovely partner in crime.

Yin let Jake undo her pants, staying perfectly still for him. As his hands came to her chest, she let out a little moan of her own, not used to such a touch. She let him continue to kiss her as he let his hands explore her body. After a few moments, she pulled away from his lips and kissed down his jawline softly before moving to his neck.

once her lips touched his neck his hand raked up the back of her neck through her hair once more. The soft silky feeling of her locks only enhanced what she was doing to his neck. His other hand moved down her bare back and into her pants running itself over her ass beneath her garments. His lips found an earlobe as she continued with his neck, his lips drawing them in to suck on the lobe. He hadn't seen her chest yet but from what he had felt they were soft but firm, unlike any other woman he had ever touched.

He knew what he wanted, she had to give him that. Now that he'd made up his mind, that is. She felt his lips take her earlobe captive and she groaned softly into his neck, still kissing and gently sucking here and there. Yin was careful to not leave a mark there. It was bad to have discerning marks in their line of work. Besides, she could think of much better places to leave those. As her partner rubbed her ass through her cute little panties she wondered what he thought of her. Surely he'd been with women before, and she was suddenly curious as to how she would compare.

Smiling as she continued to lavish his neck with attention, Yin could see this continuing for some time.

His hands continued to roam her body. He soon pulled himself away from her neck though and began to give her the same treatment. Nibbling a bit first then kissing along her neck and back to her lips. His lips only stayed for a moment before he moved then back down to her neck and trailed them to her collar bone. Jake's hands couldn't decide where they wanted to rest on her body she was so beautiful he couldn't just touch one spot for very long.

She smiled at his affections and let his hands keep at it. Yin let out a soft moan as he kissed her collar bone. "Hey now, be careful, okay?" she whispered, her back arching just a bit. Yin's breasts pressed against his chest as she kissed his shoulder. They weren't enormous, nor were they exactly small. They were the perfect size for someone with her frame--just a little more than a handful.

"I will be." he said softly sitting up laying her back onto the couch. He picked up the cushion and placed it under her back so she wasn't uneven. His lips played with her collarbone more before he kissed her scar. His hands began to massage her stomach once again firmly but not enough to hurt her. "Your body is amazing Yin, it's so soft, but you can feel the strength you have. I've never had a body such as your beneath me." He admitted to her as his lips brushed against her left nipple, then took it into his mouth sucking on it.

Yin smiled up at him, groaning as he took her nipple between those sweet lips of his. "I like to think I take care of myself," she said with a chuckle. Yin enjoyed each touch he bestowed upon her. "Mmm....you're pretty singular yourself," she said, arching her back just a little. "It's not everyday a girl runs across a sexy thief with such a....mmm...sweet disposition. That feels good," she said with a smile. "Aside from the massive amount of tension in your back, you're every girl's dream."

His hands ran down her body sliding her pants down halfway over her thighs then slowly ran his hands back up her smooth skin. "I do what I can, I'm just not very good with stress." He whispered softly before kissing under her chin up to her lips. He smiled. "Besides were the good guys remember? And you of all people should know how I like to push my body at the gym, or did you forget the last time we went together?"

"Oh, the time you tried to kill me with exercise?" she asked with a chuckle. She captured his lips again before he could say much else, enjoying the feel of his rough hands against her thighs. When her lips let him go, Yin smiled and let some of her dark hair fall into her face as she watched him.

He moved his hands down pulling her pants down a bit more this time to her knees. He smiled looking down into her eyes watching her reaction to what he had in store for her next. He brought his left hand up her inner thigh running his finger tips over her covered slit. His other arm held him up on the couch his eyes never leaving hers until he moved down to lick her nipples moaning against them a bit. The taste of her skin made him unable to stop licking and playing with her soft silky skin.

Yin's eyes fluttered closed as his fingers ran over her panties, which were quickly dampening from his touch. She let out a soft moan as he did so. She was aware that he was still watching her, but it felt too good to ignore. The soft pink buds that were her nipples responded as he started to lick at them. They stood at attention as he moaned into her breasts. She wasn't sure she wanted him to stop paying attention to her any time soon if this was how he acted. Her own soft fingers traced intricate designs that meant nothing on his back and sides, her hands longing to touch him again.

His lips slowly enveloped her nipple into his mouth sucking softly. He intricate drawings of nothing upon his back sending shivers through his body. Thoughts ran wild in his head about what they could do, but he brushed them aside just wanting her to feel what he could do to her. His fingertips added a bit more pressure against her slit as he rubbed the sensitive area. His hand made sure that in his rubbing her found her clit a couple of time for more stimulation. Jake kissed up from her nipples to her lips flicking his tongue over her lips asking for hers.

She moaned softly as he continued to rub at her sex, her back arching as he sucked and played with her nipple. Her eyes closed and she kissed him back, offering her tongue to him the moment he asked for it. Yin ran her fingers up and down his body, still tracing her little designs. One hand abandoned his skin for his hair, as she began to memorize the contours of his body. Somehow, she'd ended up in her position in live and she wasn't one bit regretful. As far as she was concerned, he was welcome to touch her at any time.

His tongue flicked over her as he moved to slide her panties down from her frame. Her body was wonderful, perfect in his eyes. He couldn't help but touch her soft skin now. He continued to kiss down her body until his head reached between her legs. His hot breath running over her sex at a heavy pace, a pace his heart was going. He slid his tongue slowly over the slit of her body, his hands warming her legs by running up and down them

Yin shivered as his tongue trailed down her body. She'd never had anyone like him, for a number of reasons. As her pretty slit was revealed, it was also seen that there was no hair in the way of his tongue. A soft groan escaped her as he licked at her entrance, his hands only adding to her pleasure. "Mmmmm....I should have given you a massage sooner," she teased, looking down at him.

Back
Top Bottom