Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thieves (cont.) (Me and Candria)

"Probably," she said, debating it seriously in her head. But before she could regret her decision, "Yes," escaped her. "This time." Poor guy. They would have to make a few investments in the future--like condoms. She leaned down and kissed him gently, stopping the motion between them, quickly pulling herself off of him. "If you want, you can cum on me. I need a shower anyway," she said with a little smirk.

When she stopped and pulled off of him he moaned but was still able to hold back. With a smiled he laid her back down on her back "If you insist." He said straddling her chest placing his length between her breasts. "Unless you would rather me do something else?" He asked squeezing her tits beneath his hands.

She groaned as he played with her. "Oooh. Like what?" she asked, looking up at him.

((sorry))

"Well we have a shower. We can pretty much do anything you could want, though cumming in your pussy would be a bad idea." He explained as he rolled his hips between her tits. "We could continue like this or we could do something else you might like?" Her chest was soft as he slowly kept grinding against her so his hard on wouldn't go away.

She groaned again as he kept at her breasts. "Mmm....showers sound like fun, but I don't want you to hold back if you need release, Jake. It just wouldn't be fair." She groaned and closed her eyes.

He started thrusting his cock between her tits faster. "As long as your sure you don't mind Beautiful." His dick starting to swell some as the tips started nearing her lips as he continued to thrust. He eased his fingers through her soft hair moaning a bit.

Yin looked up into his eyes before kissing his tip as it came closer to her mouth. "I don't mind at all," she said. "Mmmmh....beautiful, huh? I'll have to remember that."

Jake continued his thrusting holding her tits against his dick as his hips moved faster. The soft kiss of her lips on his tip driving him crazy as he climax neared again. Her soft firm chest making his shaft feel welcomed between them. "Mmm Oh god Yin I'm gonna.." he managed before his climax came his seed shooting up towards her face and a bit between her tits.

Yin felt the warm seed spill across her face, glad that she'd closed her eyes. She opened them once she was sure he was finished and smiled up at her "partner." He was really something, after all. With a minx like smile, she licked the cum off of her soft lips and kissed his quivering tip. "How was it?"

He smiled and moved from her chest after she had kissed the tip of his cock. "Amazing." He mused rubbing her legs. "Wonderful enough to where I'm considering asking you to be mine." That had honestly been the best fuck he had experienced his whole life. He brushed some of his cum from her cheek with the back of his hand bringing it to her lips to see if she had wanted any more.

"Just considering, huh?" Yin smirked. She licked the cum from the back of his hand and watched him carefully. What was going through that marvelous mind of his? "How about we go get a shower, hm?"

Jake grinned and leaned over her making sure she couldn't move from the couch. "We can but only if you stay with me. If your willing to be mine?" He asked. Her teasing question was just enough to make him grow the courage to ask her. In truth Jake was normally shy around women, and he had been the first month of their partnership. he rubbed his hands over the tops of her tits rubbing his cum into her skin the brought the wet appendages to her lips. He ran his cum covered fingers over her lips as he asked his question again. "Willing to be my lover and partner in both aspects of life?"

Yin groaned as he rubbed at her breasts. The man simply didn't play fair. She couldn't get away from him if she wanted to, and he knew just how to touch her. Still, it wasn't as though he'd twisted her arm to get where he was now. She licked up the cum on her lips and watched him carefully. "Well, if you want me that bad," she said with a smirk. "I guess I don't have much of a choice. Of course I'll be your lover. And whether you knew it or not, I was already your partner in all respects of the word." She winked and brought his lips down to hers.

He smiled and kissed her lips deeply bringing his other hand up her leg and over her slit. "So how about that shower?" His eyes caught the reflection off a part of exposed window. "Looks like it's morning already, should we get cleaned up and then head out to sell the few gold bricks we have. Or should we wait to sell those another day?" He asked softly inquiring about what she wanted to do for the rest of the day.

Yin kissed him back, just as full of passion as he was. She groaned as he stroked her slit, and wondered if he had any idea how much pleasure he gave her by simply touching her. He couldn't have known, but it simply wouldn't do to let him have all of the power here. "I think that we should clean up and sell our bricks. And then, I want to sleep. I'm exhausted."

Jake smiled and sat up after kissing her lips once more. "Yeah we should we're going to need the money." He said softly. "I'll get it ready for us baby." His feet walked him across the house and into the bathroom. The safe house wasn't that grand just a building an old friend of his let him have to lay low in. His hands turned on the water as the ice cold water came free from the shower head. He tweaked with the handle for about two minutes before the water started getting warm. It was difficult to find a warm setting it was either hot or normally cold.

A few moments after he got up, she managed to lift herself off of the couch to follow him. Judging by the way he wasn't screaming in pain or cursing under his breath, the water was reasonably warm, but not quite ready yet. "Ya know, I'm almost tempted to get a real job to pay for an apartment. Not that I'm not appreciative of what we have now...but a shower that didn't scald or freeze would be nice once in awhile," she said with a little smile. Her legs still felt a little rubbery from their sex, but she was doing fine otherwise.

"Well maybe after a few more heists we can give up this life if that what you want?" His lips met hers softly as the water came to the peak of perfection. He smiled pulling her into the slightly hot water but mostly warm. After we get cleaned up I think you should sleep. I'll go sell the bricks." he said softly running his finger over her forehead pushing some hair from her face.

She smiled softly at his suggestion that they just give up. He really was sweet. With a soft kiss she said, "We'll see," and then she was in the water with him. The suggestion that he would sell the bricks alone worried her just a bit. It wasn't as though he'd never done it before, but she did like to be with him. Then again, the chances of him getting hurt without her were pretty slim. "If you're sure you don't need my help, I would love some sleep." She smiled and tipped her head back into the water, making sure that her hair was completely drenched. The one thing she did like about this shower was that it was big. "But I can wait for my date with a pillow," she said, reaching for her shampoo.

Jake's hands ran over the front of her body before grabbing the soap. He lathered the wash cloth and ran it over her hard nipples then down over her stomach. "Alright partner, but s long as you sleep well. I'm going to join you when I get back." He continued to let his hands run over her soapy body cleaning her up while she dealt with her hair. "Should I bring home a couple of drinks for us?" He asked softly turning her slightly so the water could hit her breasts and roll down rinsing the soap off her.

His soapy touch tickled her a bit, something that she hadn't expected. But it still felt nice. "Okay, I'll wait for you," she said with a little smile. She washed her hair as he continued to soap her up and then rinsed, just as he turned her. His question lingered in the moment however. "If you want." She kissed him as the water finished washing her soap away. She washed her face before stepping out of the water, letting him take her place now. She was still fairly aroused, but the time for that was long since passed. Her hands returned the favor to him, gently using his soap to wash him off, starting at his shoulders and leading down his chest and sides.

Her hands felt so good now that the kinks in his body were gone. He took the shampoo and cleaned his middle length hair. He closed his green eyes letting the water run through his hair for a second before lathering up the cleanser in his hair.

Yin smiled at him as she scrubbed the lower half of his body, careful to get every inch of him. She stood up and pressed against him, soaping up his back and kissing his lips softly, even as he washed his hair. When she was finished, she pulled away from Jake's amazing body and gently pushed him further into the water. She smiled and rinsed one more time before wringing her hair out and dried off. Yin wrapped her hair in a towel and started her after-shower routine of deodorant and perfume, followed by lotion.

"Hey, Jake. Promise me something okay? Promise me you'll be careful without me. I worry when I'm not with you." She frowned and stood up once she was finished putting on her lotion, waiting for him to finish with his routine.

Once Jake was rinsed he stepped out of the shower turning the water off. Her question came about that time as he stood in front of her body as she was sitting to lotion herself up. "What is it baby?" He asked drying his hair in front of her though his member was a few feet from her face. "Of course I'll be careful. I've dealt with this guy many times." He said softly wrapping the towel behind him to dry off his back.

"I know," she said softly. Her lips kissed his softly, tenderly. "You know where I'll be," she said with a soft smile. And then, she left the room and gathered up her clothes from the sofa area and went to their bed after putting on a pair of panties and an oversize t-shirt. She snuggled up on her side and closed her eyes, glad to be with a pillow and blankets again. She was exhausted, but Yin trusted Jake to come back to her safely.

Back
Top Bottom