Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thieves (cont.) (Me and Candria)

Yin frowned as she watched him, wondering how difficult it must have been for him to just lie there, knowing that he wasn't her protector anymore--he wasn't the one who was taking care of her. It must have bothered him deeply. She woke him up and fed him whenever the time came to give him another pill and they went on like that for about ten days before she called Derrick and asked if she could remove the stitches herself. After receiving permission she went to work and saw that he was healing nicely. there were no infections and all was well. Relieved, Yin was allowed to tell Jake that he could start getting back to normal life, but that he couldn't push himself.

"Okay, hun, you don't have to stay in bed anymore. Just don't do anything stupid, okay?" She smiled and kissed him softly, hoping that he'd be better now.

"Finally!" With his good arm he practically threw the blankets across the room. He began to stretch making sure to be careful with the stitches still in his skin. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her. "Come on doc, Let get these annoying things out of my skin. And if you do a good job I might even play doc on you baby." Just by the way he was talking it was clear he was going to be his old self again once the stitches were removed. "I know nothing to strenuous." He said before latching onto her neck kissing it.

She chuckled when he got up and started flirting again. What a trooper he was. Very soon, however, she wished he hadn't flirted quite so much. Before, his lack of attentions had never bothered her, but now that he was kissing her, she wanted more and she couldn't really have him just yet. Her eyes closed and she tilted her head to the side so he had more room to kiss her if he wanted.

"Jake..." she murmured. "As much as I do love you and want this little line of actions to continue, I'm going to need to be able to focus when I take out your stitches. This isn't really helping."

"What stop this?" He said in her ear from behind, his hand sliding down over the front of her body to between her legs. At least he was able to move both of his arms without fear of them being ripped open. Not being able to touch her like this drove him insane especially when she was changing in front of him. "and what do I get if I behave myself?" He teased lightly sucking a bit on her neck being his mark on her had all but disappeared.

She groaned softly as he left a mark on her and his hand made its way down her body. "Yeah, stop that," she said weakly, secretly wishing he would never stop. Not touching him had been like slow torture. "And if I can't concentrate when I take the stitches out, I might accidentally cut you all over again."

"Alright baby I'll behave." He kissed her softly and then sat in the chair with his bare back to her. His shoulder was going to be simple enough though having to raise the same shoulder to get to the side was going to be a bit more difficult. His arm was still weak from not being able to move it so much so his arm would have to go through a bit of rehab to get the reflexes back up to par for his profession.

"Thank you, dear," she said with a smile. Yin kissed his cheek and got out the tools necessary. She made quick, painless work of the stitches in his shoulders and quickly trashed the refuse. "Hows that?" she asked. "Try to flex it a little, okay?" That said, she moved and put herself between his arm and his side. Carefully, she went to work on those as well, noting that there was no infection. When she was finished, she moved and took the garbage with her to throw it all away. "Okay. All done," she said with a little smile.

He smiled when she said she was done. As for his flexing he grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled her to sit on his lap. "I think My arm will live." He grinned as the other hand moved around to her back and then down to hold her ass in it. "or should I actually flex being you want to see the definition of my figure?"

She smirked as she sat in his lap and kissed that grinning face of his, letting his hand hold her ass, knowing that she wouldn't be going anywhere, any time soon. "Ooooh, flex for me babe," she teased. "I love seeing your body," she said, kissing his neck softly. "A little frisky after your bed rest?"

He smiled and stiffened his back. His hands running over her shirt on her back. As his hands moved up her back his biceps tensed and pulled themselves from they normal laying posture. "Just happy to be able to actually hold your beautiful body again."

She smiled and kissed his lips softly, snuggling close to him, enjoying the way she felt in his arms. "I've missed it too," she said with a little smile. "And here I am with all my clothes on. Such a pity," she teased.

So sly she was for him. With a smile his hands began to lift up on her shirt his lips moving to her neck kissing it. He broke his kisses to pull her shirt the rest of the way off, his lips going to hers once the shirt hit the floor. His hands rested on her bare sides for a minute before he began to move them up teasing at her skin inching their way to her chest.

Yin had been expecting more of a verbal reaction. She certainly hadn't expected him to kiss her and pull off her shirt. If this was his rehab, his shoulder would be back to normal in no time. She kissed him back as soon as the shirt was gone and let his hands do whatever they pleased, feeling like he'd earned it for being so good about listening to her. And she'd missed the way he could make her feel.

He continued holding their kiss as his hands found her chest softly squeezing them. He slowly broke the kiss to kiss along her neck biting down ever so often. God how he had missed being able to please her. That week was literally hell for him, aside from the making out they got to do every so often. His heart picked up the pace while his hands softly massaged her chest affectionately.

"God I love it when you touch me," she said with a smile. The kisses he gave her made her entire body tingled, the massaging of her breasts only intensifying her lust. Her fingers brushed lightly down his sides, letting him know that she still wanted him, that he was still desired as much as he'd wanted her.

His lips sucked a bit on her neck. His hands slipped down to undo her pants letting her know he wasn't going to pass up her offer. He broke the sucking on her neck only to kiss down her collar bone and take one of her nipples into his mouth.

Yin smiled, her eyes closed as he kissed down her neck to her breasts, groaning as he took a nipple into his mouth. "Mmm, I love you, baby." And she meant it. But it certainly did help that he was impossible to resist when he was like this.

"I love you too." He slipped one of his hands into her pants rubbing her waist while his attention went back to her nipples. The taste of the buds on her chest intriguing his tongue. He licked around the her nipples before sucking lightly once again.

She closed her eyes as he gently licked at her, his strong hands moving into her pants. She kept her hands rubbing at his back, holding him close. Everything felt so good...she couldn't help herself as she reached down and slowly started to undo his pants, rubbing her hands against his waist.

His heart skipped a beat, and he began sucking a slightly light more roughness. His free hand grasped at her chest. He pulled his lips from her nipple and started kissing near her cleavage his tongue dotting the kisses. His fingers found her slit in her pants and ran over it letting her know he wanted to do anything he could to please her.

Yin smiled at his eagerness and moaned softly as he kissed her, letting him enjoy the taste of her skin, the feel of her body. She gasped as his fingers found her slit and she arched into him instinctively. "Jake," she whispered, her hands finding their way into his boxers, delicate thief's fingers wrapping around his length. She wanted him, and she knew he knew it. But they would have to take things slowly. Unless they just continued with this, not letting it escalate.

It had been too many day without touching her. The moans and her voice sending shivers down his spine. He needed her in more ways then one he needed her. "Yes my beautiful Yin?"

[sorry brain dead and stressed about school]

((Awww, it's okay, hun. I was just there myself. *hugs* Hope you feel better about life soon.))

Yin kissed him passionately, intimately. When her lips finally parted for his she smiled at him. "Sit back and relax, babe. I'll take care of you. She gave his member a little squeeze before she kissed down his bare chest, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants as she took him out. With a little wink, she kissed his tip and wrapped her lips around him before taking all of him into her mouth, deep-throating him. He could have his turn playing with her when she was finished. He had to promise that he wouldn't strain himself if she had more sex with him.

He moaned softly as she took him into her mouth. She certainly knew how to get his heart pumping in his chest. He moaned more as she continued to toy with him, it must have been hell for her not to have him in so long. He tried his best to hold his hips still as she sucked on him but found himself moving with her lips.

Her tongue kept at him as she sucked him and bobbed her head up and down his shaft. His moans made her want to please him more. She wanted to hear her name before the night was over. Some of her silky dark hair fell in front of her as his hips pushed him even further down her throat, but she kept holding him, focused on making him cum, determined to get him to do it soon.

Back
Top Bottom