Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alone Together (Kanna and J)

"Mmmmm," Max moaned as his sister/mate started to grind her groin to his and nip at him. "Good. I don't plan to behave either," he said with a smile as he called and put the speaker on with one hand while he began to knead Seri's breasts with the other. The phone rang twice and Max was making small, grinding thrusts inside his sister when it was answered.

"Hello?" said a voice that was similar to Payton's but deeper.

"Hello, Hayden?" Max said. "This is Max and Seri." He paused to moan. "We spoke with your brother today."

"Oh, you're the local alphas," Hayden answered. "My brother told me that you would be okay with us joining your pack. Things are crowded back west. Does your pack have room for four more? Well, soon to be six more. My mate is pregnant with our first cubs."

Seri grinned and raked her claws over his chest, knowing just how much he seemed to enjoy it. She loved his hand on her breast, playing with it while the phone rang. She really needed to feel him cum inside her again, so she kept working her hips against his. Once in a while, she pulled back to slide back down onto him hard. She needed to have him writhing underneath her, then pin her down on to the bed and take her as soon as they got off the phone.

“Hi, Hayden!” Seri managed to say cheerfully, biting her lip to keep from moaning out loud.

“Well, we don’t exactly have a pack. Max and I are the only ones here. So you all are plenty welcome to join us. Besides, having more females around here would be nice.” She bit him roughly. “I could use a few allies here, so all of you are plenty welcome with us.” She then moved off of her mate's cock, then slid down to take it in her mouth once more.

Max arched under Seri, thrusting deep into her and hissing with pleasure as her claws raked his chest. "Gnd!" he grunted, trying to not make too much noise as he mated with his sister. The way Seri ground against him and occasionally drew back and plunged down on him, together with her teeth and claws on his flesh was driving Max wild.

"Yeah," Max grunted. "You're welcome in our... nghn... pack." Max groaned as Seri pulled her wonderful, grasping pussy off of his cock.

"Can we meet with you today?" Hayden asked.

"Sure," Max said. "There's a small park near the Big Bad Wolf. We could meet at the... Ungh... yeah... shelter." Max shot his mate a look that was part excitement and desire, part shock that she would take his cock in her mouth in mid-sentence and part mirth at her doing so.

"Okay," Hayden said, humor in his voice. "We'll meet you and two hours. That should give you time to finish mating and get cleaned up. Look forward to meeting you both." Then, Hayden hung up.

Seri was having way too much fun with her brother/mate. She laughed softly at Hayden’s remark, then went right back to giving him head. She took his balls in her hand, massaging them gently, yet wanting to give him as much pleasure as she could give him. Seri was enjoying all the sounds her brother made, and moved off his cock for a bit.

“Do you think we should have told him that we are twins as well as mates?” She moved up, kissing his stomach and raking her claws over him even more. Then she tightened her hold on him and rolled to the side, bringing him with her.

“Don’t tell me you wanted to continue torturing you like that,” she growled, biting his ears roughly.

"We can tell him when we see him," Max said, growling again as she kissed and clawed his torso. Max rolled willingly with his sister, drawing his groin to hers, seeking Seri's sultry entrance with his eager cock.

"No, I need to mate with you," Max growled with a mix of lust and love. Max slid into Seri, going deeper and deeper until he was fully buried inside her. Max ran his claws over Seri's back as he drew her close. He nipped lovingly at her neck as she bit his wolfish ears. Max began to slowly thrust, his body shaking with a desire to go faster, but the wolf boy wanted to build slowly and give his beloved mate as much pleasure as he could. "I love you," he gasped into Seri's lovely ear. He bit her ear and neck again as he continued to thrust.

Seri grinned and licked his cheek, wrapping her legs around his waist tightly. She bucked up into him, wanting to cum hard around his cock. She bit her lip and kissed him deeply. "Mnn...I love you too, Max...I need your seed!" Her tail wagged, and she buried her face in his neck and her claws raked down his back roughly, urging him to go faster and harder into her. She needed it now. Of course, she felt rather dirty as she thought about the fact that she was fucking her brother, but she didn't care. It made it all the more enjoyable for her.

Max started to fuck Seri harder and faster, driving his cock as deep into his sister as he could. Seri was already pregnant with their first cubs, but his body was still driven to cum as deep inside her as it could.

Max knew that he was mating with his own twin sister, but it didn't seem to matter. He saw it as his love for her growing as they had become mates. The wolf boy couldn't imagine loving anyone as deeply and totally as he loved Seri. Being able to love her so totally as mate, sister, and best friend only intensified the pleasure of being able to make love with her.

Finally, Max felt his orgasm approaching like a tidal wave building in his nuts. He began to thrust frantically, his tail wagging and his claws gripping Seri's bottom to help get his thrusts deeper. Then, with a final thrust and a mighty howl, Max's cock exploded, blasting hot seed against Seri's cervix. He came and came, his body no less eager to fill his twin's pussy with his fertile cum.

She growled and panted as he picked up the pace, her claws digging further into his back. Her pussy was tightening around him, and she knew she wouldn't be able to hold back much longer. Suddenly, she bucked up into him hard, howling and cumming along with him. Seri loved that she could give him the simplest pleasure, and he would return it ten fold.

She was pregnant, and neither of them really cared, other than the fact that their cubs would be loved unconditionally, since they both still needed the satisfaction of being able to go as long and hard as they could. Once, and it was a while until then, he was done, she lay there, panting and moaning, kissing her brother deeply repeatedly.

Max met his sister/mate's kisses with equal passion. He held her close, pressing their bodies together.

"I'm the luckiest guy on earth," Max said softly. He held his beloved a while longer, but soon, he felt his cock hardening again inside Seri's pussy. "Oh, I could stay here all day in your arms, sis, but we need to get ready to go see Hayden and his family." He groaned with a feeling of loss as he began to pull out of his mate.

"And I'm the luckiest girl. I don't know what I did to deserve a wonderful brother and mate like you, but I'm glad that it worked out like it did." Seri could feel him getting hard again, and she didn't really want to stop mating now. But meeting Hayden and his family was of a greater importance to them at the moment.

Seri grinned and nipped his ear lightly when he pulled out. "Maybe we should take showers by ourselves if we don't want to be late. You know what tends to get started in the shower." She nuzzled him, then pulled out of his arms to find the alarm clock. "You go first, and I'll get the alarm clock set up so you don't kill it."

Max chuckled happily.

"Too true, sis," he said. "I just can't keep my hands off of you in the shower... or anywhere else. And keeping that clock away from me is just a good idea." He went nude to the bathroom, enjoying the natural feeling of being unbound by scratchy and constricting clothes.

Max showered quickly, feeling a little sadness, but also a little relief at washing the combined scent of Seri and himself and the smell of their mating from his body. He loved how Seri's scent combined with his, but Max also knew how it made him desire her even more. They didn't need the distraction now.

As soon as he was bathed and dried, Max went back to his sister. He kissed Seri with soft, loving passion and hugged her gently, but not too long. He didn't want to let himself become too aroused, though being so near his mate was causing his cock to grow already.

"Your turn, beloved mate," Max said with a loving smile. "I'll get dressed so I'll have a better chance of behaving."

Seri managed to get the clock setup before he came back in, and she was in need of a shower, but she didn't want to wash their mixed scents off. She slipped her arms around her brother when he came back in, then pulled back to find the sports top and some shorts that she could wear. The wolf girl went to the shower and turned it on, letting her body turn back human as their scents faded to a more bearable level. She stepped out, dried off, and pulled her clothes on, then going back to the bedroom and sitting on the edge of the bed. "I'm hungry again, Max...but I don't think it's just me. Our cubs might be doing this to me, too. I think we should go get some food at the restaurant before we meet the others."

Max smiled happily and gently caressed his mate's jaw and chin before kissing her softly.

"I thought you might be hungry again. That's why I picked a meeting spot near the Big Bad Wolf." He touched her lower belly softly. "Our cubs have big appetites, just like me," Max said with a soft smile. "Do you think we'll have boys, girls, or one of each?"

Max got up, and offered his hand to Seri. He loved touching her, even if it was just to hold her hand.

"Let's get going." He grinned playfully at his beloved twin. "Do you think one family special will be enough?"

Seri grinned and kissed him right back, wrapping her arms around his neck. Her own hand rested over his, and she smiled sweetly back up at him.

"I don't know. I kinda hope that it will be one of each. I don't think I could handle two boys, nor do I think you could handle two girls." She giggled and took his hand, nipping his jaw sweetly.

"I think one and a half would do to hold me over for tonight...hopefully."

"Then, I'll get extra, just in case," Max said. "I'd better bring some home for mom and dad too." Max knew that their adoptive parents loved barbecue almost as much as he and Seri. He frowned for a moment, wondering how they could make mom and dad understand their relationship, or the fact that he had gotten Seri pregnant.

Keeping their relationship a secret wasn't going to work. Sooner or later, one or the other would slip up and make some show of their romantic feelings. Besides, They'd figure out eventually that Seri was pregnant, and Max knew he'd go crazy if he couldn't share their love bed with Seri every night.

"A little boy and a little girl," Max said as he lovingly nibbled Seri's ear and neck. "Just like us." They needed to get going, so Max reluctantly led the way out to the truck. Part of him had wanted to stay and end up back in bed with his twin sister, but it was easier to resist in human form. Still, even as he drove to the Big Bad Wolf, Max ached to get out of their clothes as mate with Seri again.

Seri nodded and licked his cheek."I think the other half of the second would be enough for them...since they don't eat nearly as much as we do."

She sighed and wrapped one arm around his waist. She was thinking the exact same thing he was, and it wasn't sitting well with her. She couldn't express herself the same way she could as a wolf. Her ears would have been flat, and her tail would have been tucked between her legs. "Max? What are we going to say to mom and dad? Sure, we can explain the pack as new friends from school, but us? And the cubs? I'm not going to give them up for adoption."

She sat down in the truck and curled up in the seat. It was a depressing thought, and she needed to do something to cheer up. Maybe it was the fact that she was starving that was adding to her current depression. She rested her hand on her belly and sighed, looking for some food as soon as they got to the restaurant.

Max bought two family meals for Seri and tiny cubs growing inside her and two barbecue sandwich combos for himself. He could have sensed Seri's sadness even if he couldn't see it in her posture and expression. Max instinctively pulled close to offer comfort to his sister and mate.

"Don't worry, Seri," he said softly. "No matter what, I'm here for you and for our cubs. You can count on me no matter what." He wanted to kiss her, but they were near enough to home that a neighbor might see and wonder why two twins were kissing like lovers. Under the table, he held Seri's hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "Now, eat up. Everything looks better on a full stomach."

Max and Seri had just been babies when their parents had died, but now more than ever, Max wished they were still around. They could have explained all this to us. Told us about what we are, and given us support. Max thought of Payton and his sister and wondered how common incest was among their people. He hoped their adoptive parents could still love and support them now that he and Seri were mates.

Seri smiled, enjoying the closeness of her brother. She leaned over and pressed a sisterly kiss on his cheek. "Thanks, Max...again."

She squeezed his hand back, then started on her food. She didn't realize just how hungry she had been until she started on the ribs. It was so hard to still look like she was a normal human when she was eating, but it tasted so good. Her brother was right. Everything did look better on a full stomach, and after eating half a steak, she was feeling a little better.

Of course, she would have loved to have their parents around still to help them out, but maybe having the pack would be more helpful than just being on their own. She rested her hand on his knee and smiled sweetly. "I love you, Max."

"I love you too, Seri," Max said with a happy smile. He was so happy with Seri and so in love with her that it hurt a little. The wolf boy finished his meal quickly. He chuckled at the thought that he had "wolfed" it down. When Seri was done eating, they could go back to the truck.

Once in the truck, Max made sure they weren't being watched. Then, he returned Seri's sweet, sisterly kiss with the kiss of a passionate lover. He smiled at his twin.

"We better get to the park. I'm kind of anxious to meet Payton's family."

Seri grinned and finished her food rather quickly, remembering to leave half of the second meal for their parents. She was happy and satisfied with the food, and it didn't hurt that it seemed that the cubs were content with the amount of food she ate. She got the remaining food to go and left with her brother.

Once they were in the truck, she was almost caught off guard by her brother's kiss. She returned it just as happily and grinned.

"Yeah. I'll bet they're already waiting for us there."

Max drove to the park. As he pulled into the parking lot, the wolf boy spotted Payton. A young woman of about the same age stood close to his side. Their posture suggested they wanted to touch, but for some reason didn't. Max guessed she was Payton's sister. A taller guy and a woman stood close by. The man had a face similar to Payton, but looked older and a little wider through the shoulders. He hugged the dark haired woman and she hugged him. The woman's tummy had just started to grow round with the cubs she carried.

When Max started to walk toward the small group, the wind carried their scents to him. Even if Hayden and his mate weren't hugging each other, Max would have known they were mates by their mingled scents. Payton and his sister smelled excited and a little nervous. Max was sure that he smelled nervous too.

Seri looked the small group over, comforted by the fact that the older woman was also pregnant. She also seemed like she knew exactly what to expect, and it made her relax a little. She slipped her hand into her brother's, smelling his nervousness, and wanting to help him relax a little. She lightly pressed a kiss against his cheek.

Payton didn't exactly look comfortable standing next to his sister, and it occurred to her that that was how she and Max had looked when they went to the mall to buy their bed. She smiled and habitually rested her hand on her belly. The older girl smiled and relaxed also, knowing that Seri was in the same position as she was.

"Hello, Max and Seri," Payton said. He and the others assumed a posture of respect.

"Hello," Hayden said. "This is my mate, Kara, my little brother Payton, who you've met and his twin sister Pauline. Thank you for letting us join your pack." Hayden looked a little concerned now. "Is it true that you plan to give Payton and Pauline permission to mate?"

Payton looked hopeful. If he had been in wolf form, his tail would have probably been wagging.

"Hey, Payton. It's nice to finally get to meet the others in your family. How are you all?"

Seri slipped one arm around Max's waist and sighed. She was fine with Hayden's mate, but not so much with Hayden, especially when he asked if they were planning on letting his brother and sister mate. She glanced up at Max and gave him a questioning look. Then she turned back to Hayden.

"I really don't see anything wrong with it. Max is my twin brother, as well as my mate." She nuzzled him sweetly and kissed his cheek. "And I'm pregnant with his cubs."

"I thought you might be twins," Hayden said with a nod. "We wolf folk have twins a lot. Most of the time, they are the same sex. I had a twin brother, for example. When, the twins are one boy and one girl they used to always end up as mates... It's just the way we are, I guess. But back in the area were we come from twins have been forbidden from mating. There's worry that the humans will notice, and you know that humans have an ancient taboo against incest. You and Max are the alpha pair here. If you say Payton and Pauline can mate, I won't object." Hayden smiled a little. "I'll be happy for the new couple."

Max squeezed Seri's hand and gave her a loving, but not obviously sexual kiss. He knew he had her support when he looked to Payton and Pauline.

"If you two want to mate, you have our permission." Payton howled happily and hugged Pauline close. He kissed her softly on the lips, thought Max understood the struggle the other teen must have been experiencing to not kiss Pauline with all the passion he felt for her.

Payton took his twin's hand and hurried to the nearby woods. Max guessed that they were going to get started on getting Pauline pregnant. That thought brought another to mind.

"Um, Kara?" he asked. "How long is the usual term of pregnancy for our kind?"

Back
Top Bottom