Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alone Together (Kanna and J)

Max was amazed at how much he loved having Seri claw him. It wasn't just that the stabs of pain sharpened and highlighted the pleasure, of course. Max knew that every time he let Seri claw him, he was showing his absolute trust to her. That was why he especially loved for her to claw his chest and stomach. He knew that if she wanted to, Seri could kill him by ripping out his heart, but Max trusted her absoultely.

As he slammed into his beloved hard enough to shake the ground under them, Max felt he was getting close to the point of know return.

"Close!" he grunted. He looked into his sister/lover/mate's eyes with all the love and desire he felt for her. "Cum... soon!"

Seri howled and sunk her claws deeper into him, as her back rose off the ground, cumming hard around him. She didn't dig those claws in too far, but enough that she would probably leave some small scars on his body. Her body ached, and she growled as she felt her pussy milk and work him relentlessly. "Oh gawd, Max...I really need your seed, my love." Her tail wagged, and she wrapped her legs around his waist, holding him there.

The feeling of Seri cumming drove Max over the edge. He thrust all the way inside his sister's pussy and his cock fired pulse after pulse of boiling seed. The milking Seri's pussy gave Max's cock and the sharp feeling of her claws going deeper into his flesh prolonged Max's orgasm for long moments before he finally collapsed totally spent.

"Oh, my love," he moaned weakly.

She gasped and panted hard, her claws releasing from his body, and she wrapped her arms around him. Her tail wagged, and she licked his cheek. Her pussy ached, and she moaned softly. "Mnn...my brother..." Seri was exhausted, and she lay there underneath him, her hands rubbing his ears slowly. "Thank you, Max..."

Max rolled to the side to get his weight off of his mate. He smiled lovingly at Seri.

"My precious mate," Max sighed, his strong chest heaving while his wounds rapidly healed. "I think you've sated me... for now." He kissed Seri softly and lovingly on the lips and forehead. "I can't ever really mate with you enough, but I think for now you've worn my out." A contented and happy expression came to Max's face. "Let me cuddle with you for a little while before we get up."

She grinned when he admitted that she wore him out."Well, if I haven't worn you out enough yet, we could go for a run." Seri licked his cheek and smirked, nuzzling against his chest. "Mmm...I'm always going to need you, Max. I'll never have enough of you...even if we're both exhausted after mating so much." She was content, as well as happier than ever just to lie there beside her brother and mate."

Max held his beloved in his strong arms for a while, stroking her soft hair and fur, and nipping softly at her ears. Then, he decided a run might be a good idea. He and Seri had always loved to run in the woods, but they had never done so in their true form.

Max's sensitive ears told him that the other pack members had stopped mating, at least for the moment. Payton and Pauline had been the last to stop, but Max figured they had had a lot of catching up to do. The thought of being always near Seri, but not able to mate with her was too horrible to dwell on.

"I'm glad we were able to let Payton and Pauline mate," Max said to his beloved sister. "Now that they've stopped mating, maybe we should get the pack together and go for a run? We better hurry though. If we stay here too long, I think I'll want to start mating with you again.

Her tail wagged hard when he said that he would like to run. Her hands moved over his chest, and she scratched him lightly. "I was only joking, Max. But of course, if you're not too tired, we can always race like we used to." She nipped him lightly. "Besides, I'm sure we could all use a rest to regain whatever sexual energy we lost." Seri rubbed his ears before pulling back and sitting up. "Let's go get them."

Max stood and offered his hand to Seri. He didn't do this because he thought she needed help getting up, but because he felt a need for physical contact with her, even if it was just their hands touching. He smiled at his sister/mate.

"It will be great to run through the woods with you again, but for the first time, we'll be in our true shapes. And we'll be with our pack for the first time, too." Max kissed Seri lovingly. Then he nipped and licked softly at her soft, ears.

They found Hayden and Kara cuddling under a tree, Hayden's hand gently rubbing his mate's pregnant belly. Hayden agreed that a run sounded like a good idea.

"If we can get Payton and Pauline to stop mating long enough," the older wolf boy said with a happy wag of his tail. Payton and Pauline were tangled together and kissing passionately when they found them. Max wasn't surprised to find that Payton's member was still inside his twin sister and he was starting to make small thrusts inside her.

It seemed a shame to disturb the two lovers. Max knew he longed to mate with Seri again, even though they had had all day together. Payton and Pauline had only had the couple of hours since they had been given permission to mate, so Max was sure their need for each other was more intense at the time.

Max debated in his mind about whether or not to have Payton and Pauline join in the pack run. He knew that they couldn't just stand there in watch, since it would remind him how much he hungered to mate with Seri. Pretty soon, they'd all be mating again.

Back
Top Bottom