Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alone Together (Kanna and J)

Seri smiled sweetly when she heard the things Hayden said. Suddenly, she knew she could appreciate him and his outlook toward both of them, as well as his own brother and sister.

She returned Max's kiss and grinned, her hand squeezing right back. She had his back, no matter what happened.

Pauline wanted so badly to return his kiss with all the passion she could muster, but she was slightly embarrassed by everyone watching them. So she gladly took her brother's hand and ran off into the woods with him. A soft chuckle escaped Seri's lips, and she turned back to Kara and Hayden.

The older girl rested her hand against her slightly rounded stomach and smiled. "I'm three months pregnant now. For our kind, five to five and a half months is normal."

Max was a little surprised that pregnancies were that much shorter than for humans, but he guessed it was probably a good thing. He softly caressed Seri's tummy.

"Then you'll be having your cubs soon, and ours won't be so far behind," Max said.

"Payton has already found a part time job," Hayden said. "I will have a job soon. If I do as well here as back west, I should be able to make enough money that no one else will need to get a full time job. There will be time for caring for the cubs and for going to school." he said hopefully.

"I'm the alpha male, and I'm willing to quit school and get a full time job for the good of the pack," Max said. He didn't like the idea of forcing Hayden to shoulder the bulk of the work for the pack.

"I hope you won't have to, Max," Hayden said sincerely. "It might be good for the pack to have the extra income, but if you can finish school, or even go to college, your chances of getting a good job will improve. In the long run, the more of us that can get an education, the better for the pack."

Kara nodded and grinned, very obviously glowing.

Seri slipped both of her arms around Max's waist, liking how she was able to be herself around their new pack mates. "Well, I think everyone who can should get a job. Because, soon enough, it won't be just us six. With your cubs, there will be eight, then with ours, ten. Plus, with as much as we all eat, we need as much extra money as we can get." She sighed softly. "Not to mention, we don't know if Payton and Pauline are going to have twins or not. So that means we could end up having up to twelve mouths to feed in almost no time at all."

Kara nodded and wrapped her arm around Hayden's waist. "It maybe a good thing for our pack, Love."

Hayden nodded. Though he seemed a little saddened by the necessity.

"But if we work hard, maybe the pack's cubs will be able to go to college," Max said hopefully. "We can all get jobs, though we have to plan our schedules so someone will always be there with the cubs." Max smiled. Even in human form, he could hear better than most, and the sounds of Payton's and Pauline's beginning to mate could be heard faintly from the woods. Max hugged Seri closely. "I think Payton and Pauline have the right idea, sis," he said. Hayden kissed his mate passionately.

"Maybe we should go into the woods," Hayden said. "So we won't be seen."

Seri was a little saddened by the idea that they weren't going to be able to go to college. That had always been a hope of hers, and it would definitely help the cubs get the motivation. At least school was almost over, so she could at least finish high school.

She could hear Payton and Pauline starting to mate, and she sighed. She was starting to really get turned on, and when Max mentioned it, she almost jumped him right there. "Let's go then..." she growled softly, itching to feel his cock deep inside her again.

Max hurried into the woods with his sister. He kicked his shoes off and quickly removed his shirt. There was a clearing ahead, and Max could hear Payton and Pauline not far away. Max yanked his jeans off so that he could shift to his true form.

Max's senses sharpened as he changed and he could smell his pack around him. The scent of sex drifted across the clearing as well as the scent of arousal from Hayden, Kara and Seri. But Seri was the only one he felt desire for. His cock was fully hard in only a moment, precum dripping to the forest floor.

Seri wriggled out of her sports bra and slipped off her shorts, changing as she stripped. Her tail wagged, and she pressed herself against him firmly. She needed her mate badly, and she wasn't going to stop for anything. It was something else to hear their packmates mating and smell the sex in the woods, but she only wanted her brother.

She moved to pin him against the nearest tree, kissing him deeply. She quickly slid down his body, getting on her knees to lick his length. Her tail started wagging hard, and she tasted his precum. One hand raked claws down his thigh, and the other started massaging his balls slowly. She was glad that he could keep going for sometime. She wanted to give him all the pleasure he could handle.

Max was surprised when Seri pushed him against the tree, but he didn't mind. It made the wolf boy happy that she wanted him just as badly as he wanted her. He kissed her passionately then sighed as his twin moved down his body. He growled with pleasure when Seri licked his cock and tasted his precum. His eyes rolled back and he hissed as his sister clawed his thigh.

"Oh!" Max groaned. "Oh, Seri!" Her hand on his balls and her mouth on his cock felt incredible. His steel hard member throbbed and lurched from the wonderful pleasure. "Oh, gawd! Seri!"

Seri had to make him cum once with her mouth. She needed to taste him cumming. The she wolf grinned as she heard him moan and hiss in pleasure, enjoying what she was doing to him. She bobbed her head back and forth, taking him deeply into her mouth and throat, swallowing around him. Her tail wagged hard as her hands continued to work him, wanting to make him howl and cum.

The feelings that Seri's mouth and hands were giving him were too intense for words. As she began to take him into her throat, Max howled and fought to keep from thrusting. His hands ran through his sister's hair and caressed her wolfish ears.

Max heard Payton and Pauline howl not far away as they shared their first climax, and he felt his balls tighten. He tried to warn Seri, but he couldn't speak. His shaft swelled and began to fire his seed into Seri's hot mouth, and Max threw his head back and howled his incredible orgasm.

Seri grinned and kept working him, until she heard the other twins howl and cum off in the woods. A whimper escaped her lips and she started working him even harder. "Mmm..." she moaned around his cock, growling hotly as she tasted his cum in her mouth. Some of his cum dribbled down the sides of her mouth and she swallowed his seed. Her tail wagged, and moved up to trail licks up his stomach and chest, and kiss him deeply. "Did...you...enjoy...that?"

Max moaned as his sister licked her way up his body. He met her kiss with equal passion, his wolfish tongue dancing inside her mouth and tasting his own residue there. His hands moved over Seri's bottom, hips and sides to glide up onto her breasts.

"Oh, beloved," Max moaned. "Let me show you how much I loved it." He ran his arms around Seri's back and lifted her, pressing their naked bodies together and letting his still hard cock press against his sister/mate's thigh. Max pressed Seri against the tree. As he began to kiss down Seri's neck, the wolf boy heard Payton and Pauline moaning. He knew they would be mating again very soon. Max understood how the other youth felt. His need for Seri was so great that he was ready to make again already.

Max licked and nipped down onto his beloved sister's chest. He kissed, massaged and sucked Seri's breasts, letting his wolfish teeth softly rake over her nipples. As much as he loved being able to worship his mate's breasts, the heat and scent of Seri's pussy beckoned him lower.

Max kissed down his twin's perfect tummy, his hands caressing and squeezing her but and caressing her tail. Max's tail was wagging wildly with joy and pleasure as his muzzle found it's way down between Seri's legs. Max let his tongue slowly lick the length of his sister's slit before using it to caress her clit.

The wolf boy's fingers opened Seri's sacred treasure, allowing his tongue to enter and lap rapidly inside her like a wolf getting water, but it was Seri's amazing sexual essence that Max was lapping up.

Seri moaned and pressed herself against him firmly when he picked her up and groped her whole body. Her tail wagged, and she moaned hotly, grinding her his against him. She loved the feel of him kissing, licking, and nipping down her body, hesitating at her breasts. She needed his cock buried deep inside her pussy...but he obviously had other ideas. She felt his muzzle slip between her thighs and lick against her slit. She arched her hips, her pussy already tightening from the pleasure of his teasing. Her tail thudded against the tree, and she wanted to fuck him more than anything. This was a whole new sensation, especially when he spread her pussy lips wide and started to lap at her juices. "Oh, Max...I've always wanted to feel you doing this to me..."

Max moaned happily at his beloved sister/mate's words. He was so happy to give her pleasure, and he loved the sensation of lapping inside her and the taste of her hot nectar. Max let his tongue go deeper, probing and massaging inside Seri's pussy.

Max wanted to tell his sister how happy he was to be doing this for her, but that would require him to stop exploring inside her with his tongue. Instead, he looked up at her, hoping to show Seri the love and happiness he felt with his eyes.

The wolf boy raked his claws softly down Seri's bottom, hips and thighs as his tongue moved even faster. His iron hard cock tapped against Max's belly with every beat of his heart, precum leaking heavily from the tip. He ached to fuck Seri, but as much as he needed to be inside her... to cum inside her, Max wanted even more to give his twin oral pleasure. He wanted to help Seri to feel as wonderful as she deserved. He wanted to give her everything that he was.

She moaned and growled loudly, bucking her hips against his mouth, loving all he was doing to her. She needed to cum, but she wanted to cum around his cock. Her tail wagged, and she licked her lips. Her pussy was tighter than she thought she could be, and she moaned loudly. Her hands rubbed his ears, and bit her lip, trying not to cum yet against his mouth. "Max....please...I want your cock...I'm not going to last much longer..."

Seri's pleading for her brother's cock was all that was needed. Max stood and lifted his twin, keeping her pressed to the tree for support. He kissed her passionately and deeply as his hard rod found Seri's entrance and he plunged into her, sinking to the hilt.

"I love you, Seri," he gasped. Then Max began to lick and nibble Seri's neck as he started a fast, strong, hard thrusting rhythm. His sister/mate wanted to cum with his cock inside her, and Max desperately wanted to give Seri her orgasm. "My cock is inside you..." Max growled against Seri's throat. "Cum on my cock, sis... Let yourself cum... Let me cum inside you..."

Seri moaned against his lips, raking her nails down his back as he pushed deep into her pussy. She needed him, and she could have him. With his thrusting, she growled,moaned, and panted, digging her claws further into his shoulders and back. She really wasn't going to last very long. "Max...don't stop..." she panted hotly.

Her tail wrapped around his, and she clung tightly to him. Suddenly, she howled, matching the howls of Kara somewhere else in the woods, as she came hard around his cock, bucking her hips hard against his. She panted and whimpered softly her snatch still milking him.

"Yes..." Max growled as Seri dug her claws deep into his shoulders. He Howled powerfully as Seri came and her incredible pussy began to milk him. With a final deep thrust, Max came, his hot seed blasting into his sister's pussy. He heard Hayden and Kara howling, and had a moment of fuzzy happiness for his pack mates. Max bit Seri's neck a little harder. Then, he kissed her passionately, still holding his sister/mate against the tree with his cock still buried inside her. He pressed his body to Seri's, feeling her heartbeat and letting her feel his.

"Oh, Seri..." Max gasped after a moment. He kissed licked and nipped at her ear. "Do you want to lie down?" He moved his hips in a small, thrusting circle, moving his member inside his sister's pussy.

Seri grinned and bucked against him more, enjoying the feel of his cum pouring inside her. She kissed him back, feeling the afterglow and general consensus of happiness echoing through the trees on their howls. She kissed him and nipped his jaw happily, enjoying the feel of his cock still inside her. "I love you more than my own life, Max," she moaned softly against his neck. She growled hotly when she felt him working her with his cock and hips even more. "Lie down...sounds good tome, love."

Max carefully lowered his mate to the forest floor, avoiding rocks or branches that might be uncomfortable. The wolf boy also avoided letting his cock slide out of Seri's pussy. He positioned himself above his sister, and Max started to lick and kiss her breasts again.

"I can't get enough of you," Max growled as he made a few small, slow thrusts inside his twin's sultry, silky snatch. "My only mate. I'm yours forever, beloved. My body, my seed, my heart, my life are only for you."

Seri grinned and lay back underneath him, her arms wrapping around his neck as he started showering her with all the love and attention he could. Her tail wagged and she nipped his ears hotly. "Max...I'll forever be your mate." She kissed his ears and ran her fingers through his fur. "My body, my womb, my love, and all that is me belongs to you. Do with me what you wish, my loving brother."

"I wish we could always be joined like this," Max moaned into Seri's breasts, punctuating his words with a deep thrust into her hot pussy. "But we can't, so I just wish to love you and make you happy." Max's tongue lashed over Seri's breasts before he sucked her left nipple into his mouth. He nipped gently at the small bud of flesh as he continued his deep, grinding thrusts.

"I love you, mother of our cubs," Max groaned as his mouth moved to give her other breast equal attention.

Seri grinned and moaned, arching against him hotly. She needed to feel more, but she was savoring the feel of his mouth on her breasts, playing with her nipples and enjoying her. She loved him, and his thrusts into her pussy was making her feel more wanted and needed than she had ever felt before. Her arched against him and started clawing him slowly. "I love you too, father of our cubs."

Max made a sound that was part growl and part groan as his sister/mate clawed him. He raised up to offer his chest and abs to Seri's claws and dug his own claws into her hips as he began to thrust even harder inside her, his cock slamming deep and rubbing her most sensitive spot with each plunge and withdraw.

"Claw me hard, sis," Max growled. "I'll heal quick... don't hold back." Max took his own advice, thrusting with all the power his strong body could provide, his tail wagging wildly with pleasure as he drove into Seri, his claws digging deeper into her flesh as he held on to give his thrusts just a little more power.

The sounds that her brother made made her stomach and pussy clench in pleasure. His claws were sharp and the way they were digging into her hips was something else. Her tail wagged hard, and she yipped and moaned as he continuously pounded her hard. Her hands moved over his chest and she sank her claws into him as her hips bucked up against his. She was in her own world with him, where the sharp feel of his claws digging into her hips only added to the pleasure of their mating. She liked it rough. And he liked being brutally clawed as they had their fun together.

Back
Top Bottom