Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alone Together (Kanna and J)

Seri grinned and and moaned as she enjoyed the feel of his mouth on her breasts, knowing that it was only a matter of time before he would have to share her with their cubs. Her thoughts kicked into high gear, and she became rather nervous all of a sudden.

“What should I do, then? I don’t know how long I’m going to be pregnant...since we’re not human. Two months, nine months, or eleven months? I don’t know.” She sighed and kissed his cheek. “I don’t know if I’m going to be able to continue at school because of the cubs...not to mention everyone will be talking.”

A soft whimper escaped her lips when she felt him pull out of her. She didn’t want to know that they had to be separated for a little while, just to get their new bed. She took his hand and stood up, nuzzling against him sweetly.

"I don't know," Max said sadly. "If our biological parents were still alive, maybe they could tell us," Max said. "Maybe the new wolves will know? It sounded like there were a lot more of them where Payton and his family came from. Well... a lot more than around here." Max smiled with loving hope at his sister/mate.

"Let the whole world talk," he said warmly. "I know that I'll always love you and be with you for the rest of my life, no matter what. The others will help us raise our cubs, and... and maybe, if we can get mom and dad to understand... maybe they will help too."

Max nuzzled and kissed Seri softly and willed his body to return to human form. Though he still wanted to mate with his twin, Max had managed for the first time to consciously make his body change.

"We'd better get back to the truck and get our clothes back on." He looked unhappy at the thought. "I wish we could go nude, like I feel we were meant to."

Seri smiled and hugged him tightly. Even though she was suddenly down, he knew how to make her feel better, like always. “Thank you, Max...you always know how to make me feel better.” She grinned and shifted back into a human, with a little effort of course. It seemed to be a little harder for her when she could still smell him on her. She didn’t like the idea of putting her clothes on again.

She slipped her hand in his and walked with him back to the truck. Once they were there, she opened the door and pulled her shirt back on, followed by her jeans. Seri grimaced at the feel of them on her body. She didn’t want to wear them, but she was okay for the time being.

The intermingling of their scents was distracting Max as well, but there was nothing to do for it. Until we have the bed, Max reminded himself. He slipped his jeans and shoes on. Then, he put on the shirt, but he didn't button it. The clothes were very uncomfortable, but at least he could still feel the air on his chest. Max looked at Seri with sympathy. He wished she could at least have the tiny bit of relief he felt from leaving his shirt open.

He caressed Seri's hand and gave her a short, but loving kiss before he started the truck and went back onto the road. Next stop, the mall, and the furniture store there.

Seri smiled and turned around in these at to find her backpack and a gym bag behind the seat. She usually kept some extra clothes there in case she wanted to go running after school around the track a few times. She looked like she had just run anyway, so she found one of her sports tops and slid down in the seat, pulling her shirt off. She had to make sure Max wouldn't do anything to her, nor let anyone else on the road see her without a shirt. She messed her hair up a little and tied it back before pulling the sports top on. It just covered her breasts and crossed in the back, leaving her stomach and lower back bare. It felt so much better than she could have hoped, feeling the air on her skin. Then she sat back up on the seat, grinning sweetly.

"Much better."

Max glanced at his sister when she spoke. He saw how the sport's top molded to the firm, lovely shape of Seri's breasts and how it left so much of her beautifully athletic and deliciously sweaty body bare. He briefly caressed her belly, especially her lower belly where he began to sense their first cub was growing.

"Yes," he agreed with a loving more than lustful smile. "Much better."

The Mall wasn't crowded at all, it being early afternoon on a school day. Max found a spot near the furniture store and parked.

"Let's go get our love bed," Max said with a gentle smile. "Our first may not have been conceived in it, but I'm sure we'll get a chance soon enough to make our first a little brother or sister."

She nodded and smiled when she felt his hand rub her belly. She also knew that their first cub...or cubs...were already growing. Seri could feel that their cub were in fact twins, like her and Max. She figured it wasn't all that uncommon among their race.

She kissed his cheek sweetly and nipped him playfully. She couldn't resist at all, so she snuggled against him happily for the rest of the ride. She slid out of the seat when they were parked near the store. "We could still have fun in the bed, even if our first wasn't conceived in it. But it needs to be a whole lot stronger than yours was."

"Yes," Max agreed happily. He leaned closer and whispered. "And when our cubs are old enough, we can tell them the story of how we broke our first bed."

Max fought the urge to stay constantly in contact with Seri as they walked through the mall. No one gave the twins any trouble about his open shirt and her sports top. If they had, Max would have pointed out that they let the A&F models stroll about in less. And no model is as lovely as my Seri, he thought. In human form, or white furred wolf girl form, she was the most beautiful female Max had ever seen.

They had to look at several beds before they found one that might work. The frame was made of strong steel and great slabs and blocks of sturdy oak. Max guessed it weighed as much as three more normal beds, but it was roomy, strong and seemed about right for their mating needs.

"What do you think, Seri? This one, or do we keep looking?"

Seri smirked at his statement. She liked the way it sounded to her, though she also enjoyed the idea of them being their cubs. Of course, they were getting stared at by the few people who were there in the mall...only because they looked hot when they were dressed like that. Of course, the onlookers could tell that they were related, but it wasn't like it was obvious that they were twins. It was hard for her to not touch him like they were so used to.

As they saw bed after bed, Seri started to get a little annoyed by the fact that it seemed like there were no beds that would hold up when they mated. One hand rested on her belly for a brief moment. She noted the one bed that he pointed out to her, and sat on it. She liked the way the bed looked, and the fact that it was big enough for the two of them to sleep comfortably.

"Yeah. I think this will do for us, Max. Besides, I'm itching for some fun now..."

Max smiled at the thought of sort of fun his mate might be itching for. He bought the bed and an alarm clock, and helped to load the bed onto his truck.

Then, Max hugged his twin, wrapping his arm around her waist and letting his hand caress her bare tummy. The skin on skin contact was just what he needed, and he thought he sensed not one new life, but two growing within his beloved Seri.

"What sort of fun did you have in mind?" Max asked with a playful leer.

Seri smirked and followed him out to the truck, her hand resting on her belly. She grinned and turned into him when he wrapped his arm around her waist, slipping her arms under his shirt. She nipped him lightly, then pulled back to sit in the cab of the truck.

"Well, for one, I am very horny...and when we get home, I don't plan on letting you get out of the truck for a good hour or two." She let her tail slip, and wagged it before making it disappear once more.

"Then I'll feel better about letting you get away to set up our bed."

"I can't wait to get home," Max said happily. "Being in public with you is no fun. Having to wear clothes... not being able to touch you... kiss you... mate with you. I don't know if I can make it all the way home without mating with you at least once."

Max drove the truck away from the mall as quickly as he could without risking getting pulled over. His right hand moved to caress Seri's thigh and hip before moving up onto her lean tummy.

Seri nodded and leaned her head against his shoulder, enjoying the feel of his touch against her body, but most of all her stomach. "You're right. It's too hard to be in public...I need to have you touching me all the time." She closed her eyes happily, resting a little before they got home.

"Oh, and we're going to have twins, Max. I just thought I'd let you know." She sighed and curled up in the seat, smiling sweetly and dozed off happily. She was warm, safe, and happier than she had ever been in her life.

"I need to touch you, too," Max agreed. "To feel you skin to skin, like we're meant to be." Max smiled to know that he made his mate feel good, and he smiled even more when Seri confirmed they would be having twins.

They'll have a chance to grow up happier than us, Max hoped. We can teach them about what they are, so they won't have to find out when they're teenagers. Max wondered if their twins would want to become mates like he and Seri had. With at least two other mated pairs in the pack, there was at least a fair chance of them having other choices, though Max was sure that if they ever decided they wanted to mate, he and Seri wouldn't get in the way.

When they arrived back at home, Max wondered if he should wake Seri up so they could mate in the truck like she planned, or if he should carry her inside.

Seri was exhausted from their rather continuous mating, and she was very glad to get the chance to rest. Of course, she had wanted to keep playing with Max a little more, but her whole body was tired, so she was fast asleep before they were home. She moved just a little, just to get a bit more comfortable there.

To be honest, Seri probably wouldn't move even if he picked her up and took her inside. The girl was even dreaming of herself, her brother/mate, the others of their soon to be pack, and their cubs all together in a happy and accepting world, all running together. She smiled and nuzzled against her mate's chest happily, still out cold.

Max smiled at his beloved Seri. She was so adorable asleep and snuggled to his chest. He carefully lifted his twin in his arms and carried her into their home. He placed her gently on her bed and made sure to pull the covers up in case she felt cold. Then, Max went to work putting their love bed together and disposing of the broken remains of his old bed.

Once the bed was ready, Max carried Seri in and put her on it. Then, he stripped and got into bed with her. Max snuggled close to his sister/mate and drifted off to sleep with a feeling of warm contentment.

Seri whimpered softly when he placed her on her bed, curling up into a nice tight ball when he left to put their bed together. Of course, when he came back and carried her to their new bed, she smiled and snuggled up against him, entwining her legs with his. She smiled in her sleep so very happy to rest there in her mate's arms.

Sometime later, she opened her eyes and found herself wrapped up in Max's arms in their new bed. She looked up and licked his cheek, taking what little clothes she had on off. Then she lay down next to him, pressing herself against her brother and grinning.

Max woke when Seri licked his cheek. He saw her get up and remove her clothes, enjoying the view as she did so. When she got back into the bed and pressed her body to his, Max lovingly wrapped his arms around her, and began to caress her back and bottom.

"Mmmmm... hey, sis," Max said. "Your body feels so good." Max's cock begin to grow and harden. He kissed and licked Seri's cheeks nose and lips. "It feels so good to be in our bed with you."

Seri grinned and straddled him, just staying away from his hardening cock to tease him. "My body feels good? I'm sure there's something else that would feel really good too." She grinned and licked her lips playfully. "But I'm sure you don't want that." She took his hands and nipped his ears teasingly. Of course, she couldn't help bending down to kiss him deeply.

"But we need to call Hayden and his family...since they are in the area and plan on staying here. We might as well give them an open offer to join us." She moved down and teased the tip of his cock with her soaking wet slit.

Max growled playfully at Seri's teasing.

"You know it would feel better to be inside you," Max said with a grin. "Are you going to tell me you don't want me inside you? Thrusting deep? Cumming inside you?" Max had to agree with the logic of contacting Hayden's group. He was about to reluctantly suggest they get up, when Seri pressed her sultry, soaked pussy to his cock. Then, he instinctively thrust upward, trying to enter her.

Seri grinned and licked his cheek sweetly, quickly moving onto his length. Her tail wagged, and she moaned deeply as she ground her hips against his roughly. "We're...not...calling...them...yet...I need you badly, my love." Her claws raked over his chest, and bucked hard against him, taking him deeply into her. She slipped her arms around him, digging her claws into his back happily. "Max...how badly do you need this?" she growled in his ear.

Max hissed with pleasure as Seri impaled herself on him and her claws raked his chest. It still amazed the wolf boy that would should be painful was pleasurable when his beloved sister/mate did it to him during sex. It was also a lucky thing that he could heal so quickly, or he'd be a patchwork of scabs.

Max grabbed Seri's hips, digging his claws in just a little to see if it felt as good for her as for him. He pulled his mate to him as he thrust up into her incredible depths.

"I need this more than I need the air I breathe," Max growled. "I can't live without you, beloved Seri. I never want to stop mating with you, even if I could! I need to make you feel good and to cum inside you. I need to fill you with my cum!"

Seri grinned and growled, loving the sounds he made as she continued to ride him hard. She growled when she felt his claws biting into her hips, and she bent down to kiss him deeply. She had no idea how much she could have loved that slight pain, but it made it all the more pleasurable for the she-wolf.

"I need your cum, Max!" she panted hotly as she kept going on him. Her pussy was tight, and she was trying her hardest to hang onto what little sanity she had left. She needed her mate, and she was willing to do just about anything for him if he asked. She howled hotly and continued to move against him, her snatch clenching.

Seri's growls and the clenching of her snatch drove Max over the edge. He slammed upward into his sister's body and his cock began to pump his jis into her body. The wolf boy threw his head back and his body arched with the power of his orgasm.

"Oh, Seri..." Max groaned as he began to come down. His tail tried to wag with pleasure, and Max kissed his mate passionately. "Oh, sis... I'm glad we got to christen our bed, but you're right about us needing to call Hayden." Max held Seri's hip with one hand, keeping their bodies joined as he reached for the phone. "I don't want to get up first. Let me stay inside you while we talk with Hayden."

Seri grinned and kissed him back just as passionately. Her tail wagged, and she panted hard. "Mmm...I don't think we could have done much else besides that." She didn't plan on moving much while he called Hayden, even if he didn't hold her down by her hip. "I don't plan on going anywhere. But I do want to hear what he says, so put it on speaker." She grinned and nipped him lightly, grinding her hips against his slowly. "And I don't exactly plan on behaving while you're on the phone."

Back
Top Bottom