Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alone Together (Kanna and J)

Max realized that he was very hungry too. Then, he smiled with ironic amusement.

"How about Big Bad Wolf BBQ?" he asked. "The food is good and I think I could eat half of a barbecued cow right now."

Seri grinned and licked her lips, loving that idea. "I could eat the other half with you. But do you have that much money for all that wonderful food, love?" She licked his cheek and rested one hand in his lap.

She grinned and kissed his cheek sweetly. "Step on it, Max! Food sounds great!!!" She snuggled against him as he drove on. She just couldn't help touching him.

"I grabbed my savings when I was getting dressed," Max said. "So I can buy a clock, and a load of food... am I forgetting something?" he teased as he let one hand leave the wheel to caress Seri's thigh. "Oh, yeah!" He kissed her at a stop sign. It was murderously hard to control his passion, but Max tried to not kiss his sister too long. "The bed we're going to share every night from now on. The bed where hopefully some of our children will be conceived."

Thankfully, the Big Bad Wolf wasn't to busy and had a drive through. Max ordered two family portions of barbecue, with fixings and two large drinks.

"Do you think that will be enough, sis?" Max asked.

Seri smirked and stuck her tongue out at him, playfully slapping him. She knew he wouldn't forget about the bed that they were planning on sharing from tonight on. She squirmed in her seat, almost turning wolf at the thought of the good food that he ordered.

She knew she couldn't show what she was, but she was okay for the time being...though the smell of beef was almost enough to make her pass out from pleasure. "Mmm...I think that should be enough, but what if I'm already pregnant? Your cubs are going to make me eat everything that isn't bolted to the ground."

She licked his cheek sweetly and smirked some more. "I think we should come back later this afternoon...after we get everything we need."

"I hope you are pregnant," Max said as he passed one of the large bags to Seri. He let his hand slip inside her shirt to caress her lower belly, pressing his fingers into her pants, but not low enough to touch her womanhood. "I can't wait to have a family with you. I... I know I'm just a kid, but I can quit school and get a job to take care of us. I'll do whatever it takes to care for you and our family."

Max tore into the beef from his bag. He ate hungrily, but he saved some of his food for Seri in case she was pregnant and needed more food.

"Yeah, I think I'd like more of this great..." Max trailed off. There was a boy coming out of the Big Bad Wolf with a bag of food. Even over the wonderful smells of food and his mate, Max could smell the wolf in the other teen.

Seri grinned when she took the other bag of food from him, digging into it quickly. It was all she could do to keep from snarling at her mate because he was so close to her while she was eating. Of course, she tore into the ribs that were in there, not caring that her hands and all around her mouth were covered in sauce.

It didn't take long for the rack to be gone, and she started on the tri tip sandwich that sat in the bag. She knew she needed to eat as much as she could, though she could never remember when she had eaten this much food ever.

Of course, Seri was enjoying the food, her mate, and the combined scents...until she also smelled the other wolf. She whined softly and licked her fingers off, moving as close as she could to her mate. "Max...? Is it just me or is that another wolf in front of us with his food?"

The other boy looked at Max and Seri. His brown eyes briefly turned wolfish yellow before turning back. He assumed a submissive posture and slowly approached the truck, making no quick or threatening moves.

Max wanted to get in front of Seri, but he couldn't in the cab of the truck. He wanted to be between his mate and this new male, even though he didn't seem to be threatening them. At least the other teen was polite enough to approach on Max's side of the truck. Max thought he might have hurt the new male if he had tried to approach on Seri's side.

"Hello," the teen said softly. Max guessed he was about the same age as he and Seri, maybe a little younger. Max could smell other wolves on him. There's more that one of them, he thought. It was hard to tell in human form, but it smelled like a second male and two females. "I and my family come in peace. We are not here to challenge for your territory. We didn't even know this area was claimed. We are four. My big brother leads us, and there is our sister and my brother's mate. The territory we come from has gotten too crowded, and it has been said that there are none of our kind in this part of the country. Please forgive us for trespassing."

Seri was not at all happy seeing that other wolf. She moved her hand to lace with his, clinging to him expectantly. She tried to slip behind him, but it wasn't really possible in the truck.

She whimpered softly, gripping his hand tightly, wanting very badly to make sure he didn't forget about her. She nuzzled Max lightly, her other hand pressing against her stomach protectively. "There are more of us? There's never been any others around here."

"We're not from around here," the other boy said. "You're the only ones here? So, that makes you the alphas, right? Do we have permission to pass through your territory?" The unknown teen asked politely. "I'm Payton, by the way. Payton Oakey."

"Um... It's... good to meet you," Max said. "Yes, we're the alphas. I'm Max Linden, and this is my sister and mate, Seri." Payton looked surprised for a moment. Then he looked hopeful.

"You're brother and sister, and you're mates?" he asked. "I... we, my sister and me, we want to mate, but my brother won't let us. If we could join your pack, would you let us be together? If you would let us join, that is."

Seri leaned in as if to nuzzle against him, setting their food on the seat next to her. Of course, she couldn't help giving him a light kiss on the cheek, whispering softly so only he would hear her. "I think maybe having a pack would be best for us...and our cubs. I don't know if we would be able to raise them on our own, without anyone else to help us if you get a job. Maybe having two other females could be useful."

Seri really didn't want to know that there would be a chance to have others that would help them, and pass it up if she could help it. She loved her brother, and would ultimately go along with anything he said, but it didn't hurt to see if she could talk him into making some new friends of their own kind.

"Sure," Max said. "You can join our pack if you want." He paused to kiss Seri and lick her neck. "I can understand you and your sister wanting to mate. I know I'm in love with Seri."

"Thanks!" Payton said happily. "I have to get back to the RV, but here, let me give you Hayden's cell number so you can call him tonight. He gets off from his job at eight, and I can talk to him." Payton seemed like an excited puppy in his glee. Once he gave Max the number, he hurried off.

Max kissed Seri again, this time more passionately. His hand caressed her thigh and then her lower tummy.

"You better finish eating, so we can go get our bed," Max said lovingly. "You're right. It will be good to have friends like us to help out with our cubs." He kissed her again. "I love you, Seri. I bet you'll make a great alpha female for our pack."

Seri smirked and tried not to laugh when she watched the excited boy scamper off. As soon as he was out of sight, she was very tempted to climb into Max's lap and pull his pants off...not that he would have minded much. Her hands slipped under his shirt when he kissed her and caressed her thigh and belly.

After a bit, and denying her desire to mate with him right there in the cab of the truck, she broke the kiss and started nibbling at the food again. Every couple of bites, she would tear some off and hold it in front of her brother's mouth.

"I love you too, Max. I know you'll make a great leader for our pack and father for our cubs." She happily continued to eat the meal, finishing it rather quickly. "Now, let's go get our bed."

Max happily accepted the morsels of food his mate offered him, but his mind was only barely on food. He wanted to mate with his sister right there in the cab of his truck. Max opened his shirt for Seri when she began to caress his body. He growled with pleasure and kissed his sister/mate some more. Then, Max saw a little bit of sauce fall on Seri's upper chest.

"Let me get that for you," he offered. Then, Max leaned in and licked the sauce slowly off of Seri's chest. "Mmm... you're yummy," he moaned.

Then, Seri mentioned getting their bed.

"Yes," Max agreed, his voice and expression full of need. "The sooner we have our bed, the sooner we can mate."

Seri giggled softly and let him lick the sauce off of her. It was so very hard to not climb into his lap now,especially since they hadn't mated for some time. She was itching so much to tear his clothes off and take him there, that she was panting hard. She nuzzled his neck and nipped him lightly. "Come on, then...let's go...we need abed, and we cannot mate here right now. Not in broad daylight...And you have control over the truck. You can get us out of here." Her fingers interlaced with his, and she kissed his cheek lightly.

Max started the truck, and had to work very hard to keep his mind on driving. Soon, they were away from the restaurant and heading for the mall. After driving a short while, the truck entered a stretch of road with woods on either side. They weren't really far from town, but it seemed that way.

The isolation gave Max an idea. One of his hands returned to Seri's lap. He began to caress her hip and lightly rub against the crotch of her jeans.

"If you want to, we could stop along here for a little bit," Max said. "We could mate, and then we could go get the bed. We'd have all the privacy we'd need if we pulled a little way off the road."

She nodded and moved to undo his pants, getting too anxious for her own good. She already started to gain her wolfish features, wanting to please her mate badly. "Max...let's go...into the trees. I need you badly...and I don't know what I'll do if I don't have you now."

Her pure white tail wagged happily, and she was already getting hot. She lowered her mouth to his freed cock and took him into her mouth. She needed to taste his seed that he had been giving her, and she needed it as soon as possible.

Max pulled into the trees. He rushed to get out of his clothes. His change was upon him, and he knew if he didn't hurry, his clothing would be damaged.

He growled with pleasure as Seri took his manhood into her wolfish mouth. Soon, his change was complete.

"Need to... get out... oh gawd, Seri! Need to get out of the truck," Max groaned. "Need you so bad! In the woods! Mate with you in the woods!"

Seri nodded and pulled back, slipping out of her clothes, glad that they could stretch a little to accommodate her change. It seemed like it took too long to open the door to the truck, but really, it was only a split second before she was running deep into the woods, looking for a place where they could mate.

Of course, she had always enjoyed running, and she could run for miles before she even knew she was a wolf. Now, she was more than happy to race alongside her mate, happily and easily excited now.

Once they had reached a good spot, she turned and ran into his arms, pressing herself against him hard and kissing him deeply. "Oh, Max...I need you badly now..."

Max grabbed Seri's butt as he kissed her deeply, his wolfish tongue seeking her mouth. He lifted his sister and put her back against a large tree. Then, his throbbing cock entered Seri's sacred depths even more eagerly than his tongue had entered her mouth. The wolf boy howled with pleasure, desire and love as his full length slid all the way inside.

"Yes, my beloved," Max growled lovingly before he began to kiss her again. He began to thrust powerfully within his twin's hot, silky pussy, his cock rubbing her most sensitive spot as it sought to plumb Seri's depths. Max instinctively knew that the deeper he could get, the better chance his seed would have of reaching her womb.

Her twin knew exactly what she wanted. Seri moaned and wrapped her legs around his waist tightly, hanging onto him as he put her back against the tree and pushed himself inside her. She couldn't help digging her claws into his back and shoulders, enjoying all the pleasure he gave her.

Her tail wagged hard underneath her, and she moaned, whimpered, and growled with all the pleasure he was giving her. She grinned and panted, bucking her hips into his to take him as deeply as possible into her hot depths. She needed his seed, his cubs, everything he could give her.

Max groaned as Seri's claws dung into his flesh, the spike of pain intensifying the pleasure his sister's body was giving him. His mouth went to her beautiful, white furred neck. Max bit Seri, being careful to bite just hard enough to break the skin.

The wolf boy's cock continued to piston in and out of Seri's more private and sacred treasure, his entire body working to propel his manhood hard and deep. Max's nuts begin to tighten with the first warning of approaching orgasm.

"Going to cum soon!" Max growled. "Cum deep inside you!"

She whimpered and howled as she felt him bite into her neck. She arched her hips against his, taking him as deeply as she could into her pussy. "Max...I'm close too..." The hot pain of his teeth in her neck, marking her as his, nearly sent her over the edge as it was. Her claws dug harder into his back, and she screamed with pleasure, cumming hard around his length. She needed him badly, and she would take all of him. Her tail wagged hard, and she pressed her lips hard against his again, not wanting to break her hold on him ever.

Seri's claws and the way her pussy milked his cock were more than Max could withstand. With a final, deep thrust, Max exploded inside his sister. His cum fired with great pressure and quantity into Seri's fiery depths. Pulse after pulse of his cum shook Max until his orgasm drained his nuts of cum and his body of strength.

Max gently laid Seri on the ground, keeping his cock deep inside her as he lay down with her. Max shared passionate, deep kisses with his twin as his heaving chest began to slow as he recovered from the power of their coupling. Max gave Seri a dopey smile, thanks to the delightful afterglow that saturated the wolf boy's mind and body.

"Love you," he said softly.

She lay there under him, panting hard. Seri had needed that desperately. She grinned and licked his face sweetly, her claws finally letting upon his back. Instead, they slid over his chest, lightly scratching him here and there. "Mmm...Max...I love you too."

She returned his dopey grin and tender kisses sweetly. "And I highly doubt that there's a chance that I'm not already pregnant...especially after all of this." She nuzzled against him, licking and nipping at him playfully as they both came down off of their orgasmic highs.

"Mmmm, that feels good," Max sighed as his sister's claws moved over his chest. He smiled lovingly at Seri.

"You'll be a wonderful mother, my beloved," he said. "And our cubs will grow up knowing what they are, so they won't be as shocked when have their first change." Max kissed and sucked Seri's nipples. "I'll leave school and get a job. With the help of our pack, we'll raise our cubs."

Max moaned with a terrible feeling of loss as he pulled out of his sister's pussy. He looked down at Seri with an apologetic expression.

"I wish I could stay here, in the woods with you all day, but we have to get our bed," he said sadly. He offered his hand to his twin. "The sooner we get our bed, the sooner we can christen it." Max wasn't sure how they would explain things to their adoptive parents, but he knew that no matter what, he and Seri would always be mates so long as they lived.

Back
Top Bottom